Pastor Ben Bryson Reviews

19 | Lahaina, HI

19 Reviews for Pastor Ben Bryson

Kelly C. · Married on 12/30/2020

I would recommend pastor Ben to anyone looking for a stress free, personalized, and thoughtful officiant.

My husband and I had planned and rescheduled our wedding 3 times (thanks Covid). We booked a trip just the 2 of us and flew to Maui with our negative test results within 2 weeks of flying out in hopes the last minute trip would work out. We had no officiant or photographer when we arrived as our original wedding was on Oahu. We called around and pastor Ben came through the SAME day and also found a photographer last minute. With such a stressful planning process I can’t stress enough how amazing this was. He asked questions to get to know us so it wasn’t just an ‘I do, I do’ experience. He also recommended a beautiful spot to exchange vows. So grateful for him, and I would recommend to anyone...in crazy, or normal times he will rise to the occasion 💜.

Sent on 01/01/2021

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Mahalo Kelly! What a great way to cap a crazy year! Godspeed to you and John... you two make a great husband and wife.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Married on 10/22/2020

Thank you Ben!

Ben was wonderful! He helped us very last minute to create an intimate, personalize ceremony for myself and my new husband. We could not be happier with how our private wedding went.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

It was a joy meeting you both… I thoroughly enjoyed the intimate setting and look forward to being in touch with you guys in the future!

Emily · Married on 10/05/2019

Ramos/Pfaff wedding

Ben is the most sincere person anyone has met. He makes the ceremony feel like you have known him forever and he makes it so special. Would highly recommend him to do anyone’s wedding.

Sent on 03/12/2020

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

One of my fav weddings of all time! Sure miss having you on island... hope you can visit sometime soon!
  • BLAKE

Blake R. · Married on 10/05/2019

Very Personable

Ben met with us multiple times before our ceremony to get to know our story about how we met and to get to know us better. He was very personable and the day of the wedding he made the stress seem non existent. We would highly recommend Ben for you!

Sent on 03/12/2020

Taryn B. · Married on 04/30/2019

Pastor Ben Bryson

Pastor Ben was amazing! He reached out to us a few times before the wedding to talk with us and go over what our expectations were for the ceremony. He had helpful advice when we weren’t sure about certain parts of the ceremony. He was extremely friendly and made us both comfortable and at ease. He even took one of the best groups pictures and sent it to us, along with updating us on the status of our license. Without knowing us well, he performed a great ceremony that was very fitting to us as a couple.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Mahalo Taryn... all the best to you and your hubby! It was a beautiful wedding day, honored to play a small part.
  • Braedon

Braedon B. · Married on 02/18/2019

Very personal and awesome!

Pastor Ben did an outstanding job with our wedding he was so professional and very courteous. He made the ceremony very personalized to us and did great at telling our story!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Thank you Braedon! Mahalo nui Loa. Blessings on this new chapter of life for you and your beautiful bride!
  • Andrea

Andrea C. · Married on 02/18/2019

Personal, Warm, and Professional!

I would definitely recommend Pastor Ben as an officiant to any type of wedding. The people attending our wedding actually thought we knew him and met him on Maui before we got married. In reality, we had only met him the day of our ceremony! He took time to get to know "our story" and incorporated it into the ceremony. We loved it and we will cherish that forever. We also wrote our own vows and he printed them out for us before the ceremony so we didn't have to worry about it. Those little things are a huge relief on such a big day. So thankful Pastor Ben was a part of our big day and we'll always remember that!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

I am thankful for to have met you as well! Wish we lived in the same area... would love for you both to be able to meet my wife and have you over for dinner. Wishing you all the best and God’s richest blessings as you journey through life. Grateful for your kind words and positive review.
  • Cat

Cat · Married on 10/18/2018

It felt like having a long time friend officiate our wedding

We are so lucky to have been recommended to Ben by our wedding coordinator, Sandra. Ben was SO easy and friendly to work with. We chose to have a non-religious wedding, but I know Ben does both, so he is very happy to work with you on your personal preferences. What really made Ben officiating our wedding the best was the fact that after our ceremony, multiple friends and family came up asking me if we had known Ben before and if we were friends. Ben is SO personable and spoke about us as if he had known us for years (even though this was only our first time meeting on the day of the wedding). To all future couples getting married in Maui, don't hesitate about working with Ben!

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Mahalo Cat!!! It was a privilege meeting you both... all the best! Looking forward to following you guys on FB! 😉

Desiree L. · Married on 06/25/2016

Early summer wedding 2016

Ben is professional, sincere, punctual, insightful. Calm and collected, I wouldn't have had it any other way. With years of experience, he has a system down to give you exactly what you want. No stress at all.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Watching you grow up and being able to officiate your wedding with your hubby was such a special part of being st CSCC for 26 yrs. Blessings to you and Daniel!
  • Samantha

Samantha F. · Married on 08/21/2015

Ben bryson is amazing

Ben married my husband and I and our ceremony was more perfect than I could’ve imagined. Ben did such an amazing job not only giving us marriage advice but getting to know us as a couple so the ceremony was very personal and I felt truly reflected us as a couple. He is the most genuine, caring person I’ve ever met who makes you feel like nothing else matters but you & your future wedding. He will even check in every once in a while to see how we are which is so sweet. We were truly blessed to have Ben be apart of our day, we can’t thank God enough for putting him in our lives. It was such a special day and a lot of the reasoning behind that was because of Ben Bryson!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Thank you is not sufficient... this truly made my day (especially after a long day at school). Love you all.
  • Jade

Jade H. · Married on 01/01/2014

Pastor Ben - Connective and Considerate

As a wedding photographer, one of my main concerns is making my couples feel well represented and supported during their day. Ben provides these assurances effortlessly, and more. He is very professional while still being sincere and connected. His delivery during the ceremony of our mutual couple was perfectly customized to them, helping their love and intentions shine through. With as much experience, heart and investment you get from Ben, you couldn't find a better man to facilitate your vows and ceremony on your wedding day. I highly recommend Paster Ben!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Thank you Jade... your pictures were absolutely gorgeous!!! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you. Hope to stay in touch.

Morgan R. · Married on 07/21/2012

The complete package

Pastor Ben is such an incredible officiant, as well as, a man and a pastor. We were so thankful to have him not only officiate our wedding but also do our pre-marital counseling. He is a great communicator and listener.
    He was able to provide exactly what we were looking for in our pre-marital counseling as well as our ceremony. He took the time to hear our story, our wants, and needs. He helped us talk through some important topics before we tied the knot. He really focused on the good and positives of marriage rather than talking about all the things that can ruin a marriage. While, at the same time, being practical and still discussing all aspects of a marriage.
    Ben was very easy to work with in the planning stages. He responded promptly and was always offering to help where he could. He was also very flexible for the times we needed to meet.
    Our ceremony was beautiful, full of personal touches and tradition, which was exactly what we wanted. He kept the ceremony to the perfect length and took into account the aspects that were important to us to have and helped us balance the semi-traditional feel we wanted. Even when a couple things didn’t end up going as planned he was able to cruise right through it and help the ceremony continue without appearing there was a hitch at all.
    He truly cares about every couple that he works with and helps them achieve their day, exactly the way they want it and we felt that every minute we were with him. He was so easy-going and wonderful to work with. He was also well thought out and supportive. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Thank you! I LOVED your wedding... especially the pre ceremony prayer with Jared! Blessings to you and the new addition to your family.

Amy B. · Married on 05/26/2012

Love Pastor Ben!

Pastor Ben created a very personalized wedding service for us. We really enjoyed the way he led the service. He had many different types of service to choose from and asked questions to make sure our personalities were included in the process.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Getting to work with you and having lunch with your hubby over the years was a special treat. Thank you for your review.
  • TBOregon

Tboregon · Married on 05/26/2012

Where to begin... Fantastic, Amazing, Peaceful, Grateful...

Pastor Bryson brings his love of God and Family into the ceremony that strengthens the love and faith in God and Family.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Thank you! It was a special day indeed... grateful to have been able to be a part
    It all. Miss you guys!

Pat M. · Married on 02/19/2011

Our Wedding

Pastor Ben married my wife Tara and I about 8 years ago shortly after we joined Court Street Christian Church which he was the lead pastor of. Ben is one of the kindest people I’ve ever met and we would not have wanted anyone else to officiate our wedding. Our ceremony was simple, but Ben and our church made our special day perfect for us. I would highly recommend having Ben officiate your wedding. Thank you Ben!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Pat, you and Tara are extremely special to me. The intimacy of your wedding day was a special moment. Thank you for all you do for the community in Salem… Miss you both!

Ryan N. · Married on 09/19/2009

Ben Bryson.

One of the most caring, professional and honest person I have ever met. It was truely an honor to have him officiate our wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

Love you Ryan... Thank you for your kindness and encouragement. I appreciate all you do to serve this great nation. Gods richest blessing to you and your family..
  • Paul

Paul H. · Married on 06/13/2009

Professional, yet personal

There has never been a more perfect family celebration host than Ben Bryson. Whether a baby dedication, a memorial service, or a wedding, when it comes to any major life event, you are going to want Ben to officiate. He is at once professional, yet personal, balancing the gravity of the day with the levity of the moment. He looks good in a suit, but won’t steal focus, unless you count his uncanny knack for photobombs and even these rarely disappoint. Don’t be surprised if (after your celebration) you find yourself wanting to hang out with him; he has that affect on people.

Paul,

Thank you for your kind words and friendship! I’ll never forget you and Ginger’s ceremony... #PrincessBride

Erin Z. · Married on 08/01/2004

Amazing and sincere!

Pastor Ben is a wonderful, fun loving, personable man. He takes the time to connect with you and really understand you and your future spouse. Pastor Ben truly cares about the people he interacts with and you can feel his genuinely loving heart immediately.

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

You and Travis are perfect for each other! I love your family very much and miss you all. Thank you for the kind review.
  • Michelle

Michelle H. · Married on 05/08/1999

Best day ever!! He made our day exactly what we hoped for. Attentive and thoughtful. He kept the ceremony special and full of emotion and meaning!

Ben made our wedding the best day ever!! He brought such depth and meaning to our ceremony and still kept it light and comfortable. Ben spent time with us weeks before the wedding to help us prepare for the commitment we were making. He also helped us create vows and a ceremony that fit us perfectly. Ben was our biggest blessing and remains a life long friend!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Pastor Ben Bryson's reply:

You guys are part of my extended family. Sharing life with you guys has been ah honor. Love and prayers, Ben