P.O. Box 291, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rev Julienne

With over 20 years of experience, Rev Julienne offers her wedding officiant services to couples in Kihei, Hawaii. Welcoming all faiths and types of couples, she is ordained and licensed to provide her services in not only Hawaii, but also Alaska, California, Colorado, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, Oregon, Washington, and Washington, DC. She creates ceremonies for all kinds of weddings, and also works with couples to design a custom plan that reflects their personality and traditions.

Rev Julienne loves seeing a couple’s creativity in their wedding, and has enjoyed performing many themed ceremonies in her years. For couples hosting their wedding in Hawaii, she has extensive knowledge of locations and vendors in the area, as well as Hawaiian traditions that can be incorporated into their civil union, interfaith ceremony, non-religious ceremony, or vow renewal. Rev Julienne extends her services to be present at the rehearsal to provide guidance for all those involved. The religions she can respectfully include in ceremonies are: Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Earth-based, no denomination, pagan, and Unitarian. As a student of many religions, philosophies and beliefs, she can happily customize a ceremony for all couples.

janessaanddannyconchshell 51 989135

Rev Julienne 6
Rev Julienne 7

Priya · Married on 07/06/2019

Simply the best

LOOOOONG OVERDUE! We had Julienne conduct our ceremony in Maui and we could not have been happier! I had a ton of things going on with a new move/job but wanted an intimate vow exchange at our favorite place in the whole world, before our larger traditional Hindu wedding. Julienne made things super simple and easy in just a single phone call. She understood what I wanted (elements of Hawaiian culture with elements of Indian culture) and helped brainstorm some ideas which she shared with me. I made my edits and she delivered with perfection. I highly recommend her for your special day because she has a warm personality, calm demeanor and is very efficient at understanding what you could want and executing on it.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Rev Julienne's reply:

Thank you and Priya! It was my honor to be a part of your special day. Warm aloha to you and Abhi!
  • Marsha

Marsha Eubank · Married on 06/09/2019

felt that our wedding was perfect and everything just flowed.

Rev Julienne is terrific. She has great ideas and adjusts to what you want.
    She kept us informed through the whole process and was very open to customize to what we wanted. I feel like we got more than we anticipated. I highly recommend Rev Julienne.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Holly

Holly Eubank · Married on 06/09/2019

Maui Trilogy

WOW WOW WOW!! Reverend Julienne, was absolutely amazing!! She was able to tie our ceremony altogether perfectly. I don't have religious beliefs, but I am very spiritual. She customized our ceremony to include everything we believed and our guests as well. She is so kind, happy, listens, and understands everything you want. We are so grateful for her and the perfect ceremony she performed!! I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 190.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Jewish, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AK, CA, CO, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, OR, WA