P.O. Box 291, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rev Julienne

With over 20 years of experience, Rev Julienne offers her wedding officiant services to couples in Kihei, Hawaii. Welcoming all faiths and types of couples, she is ordained and licensed to provide her services in not only Hawaii, but also Alaska, California, Colorado, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, Oregon, Washington, and Washington, DC. She creates ceremonies for all kinds of weddings, and also works with couples to design a custom plan that reflects their personality and traditions.

Rev Julienne loves seeing a couple’s creativity in their wedding, and has enjoyed performing many themed ceremonies in her years. For couples hosting their wedding in Hawaii, she has extensive knowledge of locations and vendors in the area, as well as Hawaiian traditions that can be incorporated into their civil union, interfaith ceremony, non-religious ceremony, or vow renewal. Rev Julienne extends her services to be present at the rehearsal to provide guidance for all those involved. The religions she can conduct ceremonies for include agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-based, no denomination, pagan, and Unitarian.

299b76e252b09194 WeddingWire

Rev Julienne 6
Rev Julienne 7

Priya · Getting married on 07/06/2019

Simply the best

LOOOOONG OVERDUE! We had Julienne conduct our ceremony in Maui and we could not have been happier! I had a ton of things going on with a new move/job but wanted an intimate vow exchange at our favorite place in the whole world, before our larger traditional Hindu wedding. Julienne made things super simple and easy in just a single phone call. She understood what I wanted (elements of Hawaiian culture with elements of Indian culture) and helped brainstorm some ideas which she shared with me. I made my edits and she delivered with perfection. I highly recommend her for your special day because she has a warm personality, calm demeanor and is very efficient at understanding what you could want and executing on it.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Rev Julienne's reply:

Thank you and Priya! It was my honor to be a part of your special day. Warm aloha to you and Abhi!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Ozier · Married on 03/07/2019

Rev. Julienne - SO sweet and personable!

Rev. Julienne is one of the best decisions we made about our elopement in Maui! Communicating via email with her all the way in TN for months - she made the entire process so simple and easy to understand. She really put my stress at ease. She wa so very personable and we absolutely loved having her as a special part of our day. While waiting for me before our ceremony, my husband and Julienne really hit it off. She even performed a small ritual with him before summoning our passed loved ones to join us. If looking for an officiant in Maui - look no further! Julienne is the BEST! ❤️

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Rev Julienne 8
    Rev Julienne 9
    Rev Julienne 10

Rev Julienne's reply:

Mahalo nui! It was my honor to be there for you on your special day. Hope to see you back on Maui - we'll go get pie at Leoda's! :)

Christina · Married on 03/05/2019

Amazing wedding officiant!!

I don’t even know where to begin. Rev Juliienne delivered!!! She was so sweet with my family and spoke from the heart like if she knew us for years. It was an amazing experience and I’m so blessed to have crossed paths. She made it a day to remember. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Rev Julienne 11

Rev Julienne's reply:

Mahalo nui! I’m so happy I could be there for you. :) Sending big hugs and aloha to you and the family. 💞

Award

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 190.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Jewish, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AK, CA, CO, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, OR, WA