P.O. Box 291, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rev Julienne

Based on Maui but available for other locations.

Do you need a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony for your wedding? From big formal events to small gatherings or a beautiful beach with just the two of you, I will help you create just the right ceremony with aloha, sincerity and heart.

revjulienne.com for more info.

You can customize one of my ceremonies or I can work with you to create one specially for you. It's my joy to work with couples to create a ceremony that reflects their sensibilities. All faiths and couples welcome.

I have been officiating weddings for over 20 years! (I started young :).

There are many beautiful traditions of Hawaii so I can help guide you to some that we can respectfully integrate into your wedding. Want to do something creative for your special day? I've presided over all kinds of weddings and even in costume, so if you have an outlandish idea, I'll probably be down for it. Planning a pirate wedding? I'll waive my fee in exchange for a costume and maybe a parrot (negotiable ;).

Maui is truly a gorgeous place to host your wedding. I can help point you in the right direction for locations and vendors that will be just right for you.

I hold a license as a marriage/civil union performer for the State of Hawaii (lic: 2016-11641). I also hold ordinations from The Church of Spiritual Humanism and several others.

I'm new to this site so not many reviews here yet but you can read more on my website in the Happy Couples section.

299b76e252b09194 WeddingWire
Amber & Justin, Maui 2018
Amber & Justin, Maui 2018
Gina & Greg, Palauea Beach
Gina & Greg, Palauea Beach
We were so happy to have her officiating for our special day.–Alli & Ash2017, La Perouse Bay, Maui,...
Thank you Julienne.  You made our experience so stress free and beautiful.  Best wishes and love...
Thank you Julienne. You made our experience so stress free and beautiful. Best wishes and love...
Ken & Yulia, Palauea Beach, 2018

Rev Julienne 5
Rev Julienne 6
Rev Julienne 7

Janessa Ly · Married on 02/03/2019

The best officiant on maui!

My husband and I were married by Rev Julienne two days ago and couldn’t be more impressed! SHE WAS AMAZING! She was fun, professional and very accommodating. She took the time to get to know us and gave us the option to choose the style of ceremony we wanted to make it truly ours. We really felt that she cared about making our day special. She was so sweet and upon meeting her for the first time, felt like family. I don’t expect her prices to stay at the amazing rate they are for too long, so book her while you can!! I’m looking forward to keeping in touch with her and renewing our vows in years to come! Thank you, Rev Julienne, for making our day so incredibly special!!

Photography by: Moorea Thill

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Rev Julienne 8
    Rev Julienne 9
    Rev Julienne 10

Rev Julienne's reply:

It was truly a joy to be a part of your day and share aloha. You're both ohana now :) and look forward to seeing you again soon.

K.e. · Married on 01/12/2019

Ellsworth wedding

Rev Julienne was so helpful to me planning a wedding in Maui from the mainland! Having not been in Maui for 30 years I had a vague memory of places to go but also not familiar with local contacts for marriage license etc. She also wrote some lovely vows using a mix of Christian and Hawaiian traditions and suggested additional Hawaiian customs we might like. Very personable, quick to respond to requests and questions. We highly recommend Rev Julienne!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Rev Julienne 11

Rev Julienne's reply:

Mahalo nui! It was a joy to be a part of your special day and share some aloha. Congratulations! Your love story is inspiring.

Janice Osborne · Married on 12/10/2018

Amazing, Professional, Easy to work with!

From the moment I spoke with Julienne, I instantly knew we would be honored to share our special day with her. She was down to earth, very informative, extremely easy to talk to, and very friendly. Julienne was amazing to work with and we absolutely loved her!! She guided us through the wedding process, had some amazing recommendations on beautiful places to get married and even took a few photos for us. We were very lucky to have met Julienne and feel blessed to have shared our special day with her. We would HIGHLY recommend her!

Aaron & Janice Osborne

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Rev Julienne 12

Rev Julienne's reply:

Mahalo Janice! Truly my honor to be part of your special day. Looking forward to your vow renewal! oxo, Rev J

Award

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 190.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Jewish, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AK, CA, CO, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, OR, WA