Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rev Julienne

Inspired wedding ceremonies with Aloha!

Based on Maui but available for other locations.

Do you need a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony for your wedding?  From big formal events to small gatherings or a beautiful beach with just the two of you, I will help you create just the right ceremony with aloha, sincerity and heart.

revjulienne.com for more info.

You can customize one of my ceremonies or I can work with you to create one specially for you.  It's my joy to work with couples to create a ceremony that reflects their sensibilities.  All faiths and couples welcome.

I have been officiating weddings for over 20 years! (I started young :).

There are many beautiful traditions of Hawaii so I can help guide you to some that we can respectfully integrate into your wedding.  Want to do something creative for your special day?  I've presided over all kinds of weddings and even in costume, so if you have an outlandish idea, I'll probably be down for it. Planning a pirate wedding? I'll waive my fee in exchange for a costume and maybe a parrot (negotiable ;).

Maui is truly a gorgeous place to host your wedding.  I can help point you in the right direction for locations and vendors that will be just right for you.

I hold a license as a marriage/civil union performer for the State of Hawaii (lic: 2016-11641).  I also hold ordinations from The Church of Spiritual Humanism and several others.

I'm new to this site so not many reviews here yet but you can read more on my website in the Happy Couples section.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Honolulu

3 Reviews for Rev Julienne

User Photos
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)

Julienne surpassed our expectations! She was super easy to communicate with, was genuinely happy to be a part of our day, and was full of positive energy and good vibes. We truly appreciated her willingness to work with us rather quickly and even helped explain the somewhat complicated process of getting married in Hawaii. I highly recommend Julienne for many reasons and know you will love having her officiate your special day too!

Profile Picture Constance, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Rev. Julienne was fantastic! From her cheerful personality to her helpfulness with our questions she was a joy to have as our officiant. Rev. Julienne took into account our specific wishes for the ceremony and helped us craft wedding vows that were perfect for us. If you are thinking about getting married in Hawaii you have to consider Rev. Julienne!

Ken and Yuliya

Profile Picture Ken, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are very happy to have chosen Julienne to perform our wedding ceremony.
We wanted a simple but meaningful ceremony and she tailored it to us. She was also able to accommodate us with short notice and helped us pick a beautiful spot with a beautiful view. She is very easy to work with and has a great vibe. Also advised us on good places for leis and flowers. She definitely helped and made the process very easy.
Everyone has given us compliments on our beautiful ceremony. We are very happy to have had her on our special day.

Profile Picture Patricia , 4/1/17, 1 Review

Wedding Love

7 Photos
220x220 sq 1508286337278 revjuleswithjanda
220x220 sq 1508286410058 img4072
220x220 sq 1520480622 c1b8791820e04012 1520480619 a7420756a05c9217 1520480619150 1 img 1431
220x220 sq 1508286592361 nickrizza3
220x220 sq 1508286549178 wed207
220x220 sq 1508286627246 danddwedding
220x220 sq 1520480700 5dc90e272d85f114 1520480699 120c1f65c97b5a6a 1520480700329 1 img 1860

P.O. Box 291, Kihei, HI 96753   See On Map