Rev Julienne

Kihei, HI View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$275 Typical Price

With over 25 years of experience, Rev Julienne offers her wedding officiant services to couples in Maui, Hawaii and all of the Hawaiian Islands. Welcoming all faiths and types of couples, she is ordained and licensed to provide her services in not only Hawaii, many other states and Washington, DC. She creates ceremonies for all kinds of weddings, and also works with couples to design a custom plan that reflects their personality and traditions. She can respectfully include Hawaiian traditions into a one-of-a-kind and unforgettable ceremony with aloha.

Rev Julienne loves seeing a couple鈥檚 creativity in their wedding, and has enjoyed performing many themed ceremonies in her years. For couples hosting their wedding in Hawaii, she has extensive knowledge of locations and vendors in the area, as well as Hawaiian traditions that can be incorporated into their civil union, interfaith ceremony, non-religious ceremony, or vow renewal. Rev Julienne extends her services to be present at the rehearsal to provide guidance for all those involved. The religions she can respectfully include in ceremonies are: Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Earth-based, no denomination, pagan, and Unitarian. As a student of many religions, philosophies and beliefs, she can happily customize a ceremony for all couples.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$275

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$275

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AK
CA
CO
DC
HI
MD
OR
WA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sl Married on 06/30/2022

Recommend! Loved having Rev. Jules guiding us through the ceremony

Rev. Jules made the ceremony so easy for us! She was super considerate and detailed in the ceremony scripts. She gently guided us through the whole process, left enough space for us to share personal vows, and made us felt loved and cared throughout the whole process. Plus she loves cats! :) I would totally recommend her.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee H. Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Decide on Rev. Julienne!!

Reverend Julienne is incredible. She married my husband and I on a Catamaran in Maui in front of friends and family, flawlessly. Beforehand, she took the time to video chat and get to know us, and in addition, she supplemented us with a great survey in which pinpointed exactly how we would like the ceremony conducted. What I really loved was how the survey allowed us to choose what kind of environment we were searching for, whether that be traditional or modern, playful or formal, and spiritual, religious, or earthy (etc.). She sent us a written format of what she would say, allowing us to review or make changes. (We made no changes). I was impressed and grateful for her care. She also helped us with where and how to get our license and even sent me to a helpful page in which would make it easy for me to get all of my documents changed to my new last name. I will always call Reverend Julienne a caring friend. I hope to see her again one day! Mahalo, Jules.
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wish I could give 10 stars!

I wish I could give 10 stars (especially in flexibility)! My husband and I had never been to Maui before, and we decided to elope only about two months before the actual date. Julienne wrote the most BEAUTIFUL ceremony for us and walked us through everything to make the day stress-free. She even contacted our photographer on our behalf to work out details because we were clueless about location, time, or pretty much ANY details. The day of the ceremony, my husband forgot a crucial part of his outfit, so we had to turn around. She was so patient with us even though we were running late. I could not have been happier with the services Julienne provided!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

P.O. Box 291 Kihei, HI, 96753
Location of (Rev Julienne)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding