Rev Julienne

P.O. Box 291, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rev Julienne

Based on Maui but available for other locations.

Do you need a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony for your wedding? From big formal events to small gatherings or a beautiful beach with just the two of you, I will help you create just the right ceremony with aloha, sincerity and heart.

revjulienne.com for more info.

You can customize one of my ceremonies or I can work with you to create one specially for you. It's my joy to work with couples to create a ceremony that reflects their sensibilities. All faiths and couples welcome.

I have been officiating weddings for over 20 years! (I started young :).

There are many beautiful traditions of Hawaii so I can help guide you to some that we can respectfully integrate into your wedding. Want to do something creative for your special day? I've presided over all kinds of weddings and even in costume, so if you have an outlandish idea, I'll probably be down for it. Planning a pirate wedding? I'll waive my fee in exchange for a costume and maybe a parrot (negotiable ;).

Maui is truly a gorgeous place to host your wedding. I can help point you in the right direction for locations and vendors that will be just right for you.

I hold a license as a marriage/civil union performer for the State of Hawaii (lic: 2016-11641). I also hold ordinations from The Church of Spiritual Humanism and several others.

I'm new to this site so not many reviews here yet but you can read more on my website in the Happy Couples section.

Nicole & Matt Maluaka Beach
Nicole & Matt Maluaka Beach
Amber & Justin, Maui 2018
Amber & Justin, Maui 2018
Gina & Greg, Palauea Beach
Gina & Greg, Palauea Beach
We were so happy to have her officiating for our special day.–Alli & Ash2017, La Perouse Bay, Maui,...
Thank you Julienne.  You made our experience so stress free and beautiful.  Best wishes and love...
Thank you Julienne. You made our experience so stress free and beautiful. Best wishes and love...
Ken & Yulia, Palauea Beach, 2018

Rev Julienne 5
Rev Julienne 6
Rev Julienne 7

Mick Robinson · Married on 11/13/2018

Rev Julienne is amazing. She made our special day perfect!

Rev Julienne made everything PERFECT for our wedding day! We kind of planned everything last minute, and she was still able to make our wedding day everything that we could of hoped for. She was so easy to work with. She listened to what we wanted and pulled everything off without a hitch. She's amazing.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Rev Julienne's reply:

Mahalo Mick! It was truly my pleasure to be a part of your special day. Big aloha hugs to you and Brooke. :)

Sean · Married on 09/18/2018

Rev Julienne was a great officient for our low key beach ceremony. She was fun and energetic, yet professional and I am very glad we chose her. She also went above and beyond to take some really nice looking photos of us!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Rev Julienne's reply:

Mahalo! I am glad you chose me too.

Anber · Married on 09/06/2018

We contacted Julienne very last minute and she made the whole elopement easy and smooth for us! She (quite quickly) crafted a ceremony that was perfectly suited to us, gave us feedback on locations and was flexible with making the day exactly what we wanted. She also recommended a fantastic photographer. Jukienne has a beautiful energy and a true calling for this work. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Rev Julienne 8
    Rev Julienne 9
    Rev Julienne 10
    Rev Julienne 11

Rev Julienne's reply:

Mahalo! It was a very special ceremony and I am so happy I could be there for you. Can't wait to see you back for a renewal :-).

Rev Julienne Pricing

Rev Julienne Price Rates

Rev Julienne FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Jewish, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AK, CA, CO, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, OR, WA