Rodrigo Moraes Photography

Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 40

About Rodrigo Moraes Photography

I’m Brazilian, but I have lived in Canada and have spent a third of my life in the USA. Started living the city life in Los Angeles and made my way west to the Islands.

I love the fact the I live on an island in the middle of the Pacific. Maui has been home for the past 14 years. I share my island life with my wife Annie, daughter Isabella and dog Nala.

I love surfing. I’m a craft beer lover. I don’t think anything beats watching the sunset on the beach with your people enjoying a pint. I’m vegan and believe all creatures are equal. Music inspires me so much! It’s inspiring me to write this “about me” and it will probably inspire me to edit your wedding photos as well. Sunshine makes me stoked but rainy days are a must too. No rain no rainbows. Oh, and there’s also coffee.

Photography has been my passion for as a long time and it didn’t start with a romantic story at all. My grandpa didn’t give me an old camera. My dad didn’t have a dark room in the basement. I actually got my first camera when I was 18 with my own money and it was one of those old digital cameras with a tiny screen in the back. But I used that camera to the ground. I can’t even remember what happened to it. I just fell in love with freezing moments and telling stories, both important moments and not so important moments. But really, I do believe that that’s all we take from here. The moments we have with the people we love.

Which brought me to weddings! And I’m so glad it did.

My approach to wedding photography is a little different. Keeping it simple and relaxed, I seek out the real, raw and emotional moments within the wedding day. I look to create intimate, honest images of my couples and strive to document this in a way that is as unique as their own love story. Whether I’m at a big wedding, an intimate elopement, a beautiful engagement, or a casual couple session – if there’s love involved I’d love to be there.

And then you may ask, why should we hire you ?

In a sea of wedding photographers (literally, so many), I’m honored you are considering me. Photo and video should be the number one investment priority of your special day. Photography and videography will keep your wedding day alive for generations to come. All the happiness, laughter, teared eyes, friends and family all together in one place. They will allow you to relive the day and cherish those special moments.

At your wedding day I’ll be all in, no hesitations. I’ll tell the story of the day and everyone in it with the best of my abilities. I’ll be a friend. I’ll direct as little as possible but as much as necessary. Documentary photography is my forte. I will help you as much as I can throughout the planning process and day of. I like to think I’m a pretty relaxed guy and I hope you feel relaxed in front of my camera too. And you maybe will get to see my dance moves which will make hiring me all worth it.

Rodrigo Moraes Photography offers many services for your wedding day. These photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Rodrigo Moraes Photography also offers many ways to preserve the story of your wedding. The options include digital files, albums, prints and canvases.

Follow Rodrigo Moraes Photography on

• Videos 1

32 Reviews for Rodrigo Moraes Photography

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/21/2018

I couldn’t have been more happy with Rodrigo. His vision and creativity is unrivaled. He was helpful every step of the way. I am so thankful we decided to hire him to capture the special day

Rodrigo Moraes Photography 3
    Rodrigo Moraes Photography 4
    Rodrigo Moraes Photography 5

Katy · Married on 08/09/2018

Rodrigo was an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. Rodrigo has a way of capturing the essence of who a person is through his photography. My husband is not big on taking pictures so it was really important that I found someone that can take beautifully “posed” family pictures but more importantly amazing candid shots. I explained to Rodrigo prior to the wedding this exact statement. He hit the nail on the head! He put my husband and our guests at ease. He has such a much needed calming presence in such a fun and chaotic day. He was great at directing everyone where to go and made sure to capture us and everyone at our wedding throughout the whole day. Beyond the beautiful candies he got, the scenery pictures and black and white photos he included were out of this world. For many of our friends and family a destination wedding in Hawaii was not something that everyone could come to. Through Rodrigo’s photos and video, they felt like they were right there with us. Rodrigo is the most amazing photographer that you will find anywhere. I’m seriously obsessed with my video and photography. Thank you so much Rodrigo for everything and the memories that we will be able to share with our kids one day. You were the best photographer and made our day so special.

Rodrigo Moraes Photography 6

Award

Rodrigo Moraes Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints