Kahului, Kahului, HI 96732 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Aaron Najera Photography

Aaron Najera Photography is a wedding and engagement photographer based in Maui. He is upfront about pricing of packages, is a stickler for delivering photos on time and is insistent about staying in close contact with clients. Aaron Najera Photography is big on community and will photograph on other Hawaiian islands.

Aaron Najera Photography’s style is a nice combination of contemporary, natural and photojournalistic styles. He’s excited at the prospect of creating something unforgettable for the happy couples who hire him to document their special occasions. Being a Maui resident, he knows the best locations for his clients (he always keeps those ideas in the back pocket). Here are some of his products and services:

• Additional hours

Aaron Najera Photography 5
Aaron Najera Photography 6
Aaron Najera Photography 7

Bryanna Bowles · Married on 06/09/2019

It doesn’t get any better...

Wow. I really am speechless but here I sit, trying to formulate the right words to convey my pure joy. The photographs Aaron captured during our elopement detail every tiny emotional we felt that day. It gives me goosebumps because these photos bring me straight back to each exact moment. He lightly guided us into certain poses, because like most people, we’re not models and just total goobs; he also brought us to the most magical places to create a very intimate feel at a very busy waterfall. We got our pictures 2 weeks later and I can’t thank him enough for photographing these lifelong memories! Mahalo, my friend!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Aaron Najera Photography 11
    Aaron Najera Photography 12
    Aaron Najera Photography 13
    Aaron Najera Photography 14

Aaron Najera Photography's reply:

Bryanna and Dylan! Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate your kind words. I’m glad you were able to share how you felt! It was a busy day at one of Maui’s busiest spots and my goal was to make you feel like you were the only ones there. I had such joy capturing those images and editing your photos. Thank you for trusting me. Mahalo!

Devyn · Married on 01/26/2019

Aaron was simply amazing to work with and we would highly recommend him to any couples looking for beautiful shots in Maui! My fiancé and I wanted to get engagement photos on the beach but a lot of the photographers we reached out to were out of our price range, but Aaron was such a great value. His shots were gorgeous, the editing was really well done, the turnaround time was less than a week, and unlike some other photographers, Aaron didn't limit the amount of photos he took and we ended up getting over 160 edited photos from our hour shoot. Leading up to the shoot he gave some great location suggestions and was prompt in his communication. While shooting he was very comfortable and provided helpful posing suggestions and creative ideas, which was welcomed because we were a little camera shy and afraid of looking awkward. Overall, we are super grateful to have booked him and he made the experience smooth and fun, I actually forgot he was there sometimes!

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Aaron Najera Photography 15
    Aaron Najera Photography 16
    Aaron Najera Photography 17
    Aaron Najera Photography 18

Aaron Najera Photography's reply:

Lance & Devyn! I am so glad we were able to connect and work together. We couldn't have picked a better day/location to shoot your beautiful sunset photos and you both were so natural. I really enjoyed creating something for you both that you'll cherish forever, mahalo!

Aaron Najera Photography Pricing

Aaron Najera Photography Price Rates

Aaron Najera Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video

• Kahului, 96732 See on map