Eha Street, Kahului, HI 96793 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,050
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 2

About Your Mix Maui

Your Mix Maui is a fun and creative DJ business in Kahului, Hawaii. As a family-owned business, they believe in treating every client not only how they should be treated, but like family. They know that every couple has a different style and different taste in music, and they make sure to highlight and accommodate that. Attentive and enthusiastic, Your Mix Maui will make sure couples get the wedding entertainment they hoped for.

Experience
Teddy has over 15 years of experience as a DJ and MC for weddings and over 18 years of experience as a touring dance music DJ and promoter. Teddy, the founder of Your Mix Maui, has been DJing since he was 14 and started professionally at 19! Your Mix Entertainment was founded in 2012 and became Your Mix Maui when he and his son Roland moved to Hawaii.

Your Mix Maui serves one couple per day to ensure they stay customer service oriented and provide the best possible experience. They offer flat pricing and custom playlists to make every wedding unique. Your Mix Maui offers the following specific services:

• Setup

Your Mix Maui 1
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 03/10/2019

Teddy is awesome!

Stop your DJ search here - Teddy is your guy! My husband and I were blown away by the amount of work Teddy put in to make our day wonderful. Like others said he is basically a planner, DJ, and friend in one package. Don’t expect him to just show up with your list of songs to play on your wedding day - Teddy thinks of everything you didn’t and leaves you feeling accomplished before your wedding. He was instrumental in us having stress free and smooth day.

Onto his music - just... yes. This is a wedding DJ that ACTUALLY mixes & keeps your guests on your feet! We heard nothing but compliments about the music all night. Thank you Teddy!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Leslie & Clinton,

It was an honor and a blast to "work" for you guys! As all of your other vendors conveyed to me. The two of you and your group were nothing but fun to work for. A truly authentic couple, with a great deal of gratitude and love in their hearts, and an absolutely authentic and charming evening. Couldnt ask for more from my side! Glad to hear you enjoyed it as much as I did. :-)

Hope Kauai was a blast!

Mahalo nui loa for supporting my Ohana and my dream!
    -Teddy

Tewalau Douglas · Married on 11/15/2018

More than a DJ!

Teddy was like a planner and the DJ all together he is super organized and knows a ton of bow weddings he's also extremely good I getting everyone dancing thanks so much yout mix Maui!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Your Mix Maui FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1050.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Karaoke
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen

-3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Your Mix Maui 2
    Fall DJ Deal

!!!$100 OFF YOUR TOTAL!!!

• On all weddings booked by 11/30/19
    • Cannot be combined with other discounts
    • Exclusive to WeddingWire Users!

Get our all-inclusive DJ services with everything most weddings need, with all taxes and fees included, PLUS $100 off to celebrate the changing of seasons and the end of the year.

• Maui Love Weddings + Events
    Maui Love Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

DJ Teddy is the best! Not only is he easy to work with, but he is very passionate about what he does. He definitely knows how to keep the party going. We are excited to work with him again in the future!

• Koru Ceremony
    Koru Ceremony Wedding Officiants

I’ve officiated hundreds of weddings for more than 10 years so have worked with many DJ’s over time. Teddy at Your Mix Entertainment is simply the BEST! I was impressed by his attention to detail in his communication style before the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Teddy was super easy to work with during the sound check and his professionalism and organizational skills to make sure we were both on the same page so the ceremony flowed smoothly was fantastic. You can tell Teddy loves what he does and he does it so well! Although I didn’t stay for the reception, I could see that the guests appreciated the directions he was giving after the ceremony so they knew what was happening next and where to go. I could tell that the rest of the night was going to go well for the bride and groom because they were in good hands with Teddy. He is awesome and a really nice guy! To be honest, I was so impressed with him that I not only added his contact information to my recommendations list I give to new couples so I could work with him again, I also made a personal mental note to remember him for when my own adult children get married to contact him. I liked working with him that much!!

• Madison Mobile DJ Service
    Madison Mobile DJ Service Wedding DJs

Ted at Your Mix Entertainment is a breed apart. In a time where egos are big and lack of detail gathering or listening skills are lacking. Ted has been able to single himself out as a leader in our industry. Ted will give freely of his time to accomplish your needs. Ted will listen to you needs and expectations. Ted will customize your event to your personal needs. On top of all of this is greatest strength is how much he care about his clients. Refusing to sacrifice quality for quantity has been a benchmark of his services. This allows for great attention to detail and a close working relationship with his clients. Ted's reviews reflect his body of work. Proud to say that we've in the past and currently work together to help each other's passion. Ted has referred business to our company which we're grateful. We in return treat his clients with the same attention to detail as he would. Ted is a pros, pro who cares deeply about the people he works with. Ted also is a great husband and father in his personal life. Owner of Madison Mobile DJ Serivce Travis Seibert

• Eha Street Kahului, HI, 96793 See on map
    808-427-1546 (Phone number)
    We are always glad to take your call between the hours of 7am and 8pm in Hawaii Standard time! (4-6 hours behind the Mainland US) 7 DAYS A WEEK!