Koru Ceremony

Deerfield, WI View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$695 Typical Price

Koru Ceremony LLC are wedding officiates located in Wisconsin that specializes in customized wedding ceremonies. This group of non-denominational ministers believes your service should reflect who you are and your unique relationship. Together they will help you create a warm and inviting ceremony that honors your value and what is most important to you.

Experience

Koru Ceremony officiants have worked with a wide array of people from different religious faiths, Christian denominations, those who are non-religious but consider themselves spiritual, and those who are not religious at all.

What makes Koru Ceremony stand out from other officiants?

• A personalized, one-of-a-kind ceremony that will wow your guests
  • Rehearsal coordination so you feel prepared and comfortable with the ceremony
  • An experienced professional from marrying hundreds of couples since 2005

Koru Ceremony provides officiant services for wedding celebrations and other life events and transitions such as vow renewals, baptisms, home blessings, milestone birthdays, and end of life celebrations

As your wedding officiant, they will help you design a celebration that will be personal, unique, and memorable for you and your guests. They will guide you in creating a customized and personal ceremony consisting of a variety of elements of your choosing. They offer an extensive list of ceremony options. They can provide you with a list of vendors they have worked with, as well as information on how to acquire a Wisconsin marriage license, and much more.

Areas Covered

Koru Ceremony provides officiant services in Madison and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and South Central and Southeast Wisconsin. They have officiated ceremonies in many beautiful locations: from churches to barns, back yards to the State Capitol.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$695

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$495

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL
WI

What languages do you speak?

English

• Melissa
    Melissa C. Getting married on 10/05/2022

Very helpful for COVID-19 Couples!

We originally planned a big wedding for this November, but after the pandemic hit we postponed to next May and opted to do a small backyard wedding on August 1, 2020 since we still wanted to get married this year. Both me and my now husband and our families loved the ceremony and we loved working with Pat! She was very flexible and accommodating when we needed to postpone and I was so happy that she was still available for both of our new dates. We can't wait for Pat to do our vow renewal at our big wedding next year!

Koru Ceremony's reply:

It was delightful to work with you and Will. I look forward to celebrating with both of you again next spring! Wishing you all the best in the coming months before your next celebration.
    Amanda E. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Helpful, Detailed, and Caring

We had the joy of working with Pat Werk for our wedding, and we absolutely loved the process from start to finish. Pat is so personable and really takes the time to get to know you as a couple. We could really feel that she cared for us and our story. Pat does a wonderful job of providing a consultation process to walk you through the various parts of the ceremony and to talk through the abundance of options you have. We loved that she provided several examples and allowed us to choose what we felt was most important to us.

Another great thing about working with Pat is that she did a wonderful job at providing direction to our wedding party. She made sure to provide lots of advice on the little details such as directing bridesmaids on how to hold flowers and directing groomsmen on how to hold their hands. The little details can make a big difference and she sure knows how to watch for them.

Pat also takes away a lot of the stress of the marriage license and name changing process and she provides detailed handouts on how these work.

Overall, we only have great things to say about our time working with Pat and Koru Ceremonies. She emulated the perfect feeling that we wanted conveyed for our ceremony.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Pat Werk
Pat Werk
Wedding Officiant & Owner of Koru Ceremony

Hello, my name is Pat Werk. It has been my delight to be serving as an ordained non-denominational officiant, life celebrant, and wedding coordinator since 2005. I feel a calling to help people celebrate the transitions of life’s journey through ceremony, whether it is at weddings, baby baptisms, or house blessings. I genuinely love creating personalized celebrations that mirror the vision, beliefs, and relationships of the couples, individuals, and families I work with.

Each couple has their own story. Finding the best way to reflect that in their wedding ceremony is a beautiful and creative challenge. Helping couples celebrate their relationship and things that are most important to them and their families is always an inspiring process.

I respect all faiths, beliefs, and traditions. I have worked with various people from different religions (Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Islam, Native American) or Christian denominations (Roman Catholic, Lutheran, Evangelical, Methodist, Presbyterian, Baptist). Also, those who are non-religious but consider themselves spiritual or those who are not religious at all.

In addition to being ordained, I also work as the Wedding Coordinator at Grace Episcopal Church, a historic landmark located on the Capitol Square in Madison, WI, and my home parish since 1984. I have fifteen years of experience as an officiant and wedding coordinator. Combining my expertise, I can help you plan and carry out your perfect wedding day.

To share a bit about my interest and myself: I am a wife (married 40 years), a mother to three grown children, and a grandmother to three sweet grandchildren. When I talk about my family, my heart swells with joy and pride. I am passionate about photography and enjoy taking photos as a hobby. I love a good book and installed a Little Free Library at Grace Episcopal Church. I enjoy travel, and my most recent trip was to Denmark to explore my ancestral background.

Each Koru officiant has our own story and the reasons for the enjoyment we find in helping you celebrate. We each feel blessed to create a life doing what we love and feel honored to officiate the weddings of the incredible couples we work with.

Sarah Harrison
Sarah Harrison
Wedding Officiant

My name is Sarah Harrison, Ceremonial Officiant with Koru Ceremony, LLC. I celebrate life with joy and ease and will embody these qualities as your officiant throughout life’s important and special occasions.

As a Non-Denominational Ceremonial Officiant, with more than 15 years of assisting in ceremonial rituals, my heart delights in the ritual of ceremony and in offering support and guidance to those moving into new phases of life, such as weddings, mother/in-utero baby blessings, baptisms, and funerals. I am honored to work in conjunction with Koru Ceremony to create and deliver high-quality and memorable celebrations and ceremonies.

Outside of officiating, I also find joy working as the
Director of Birth - Three Programs at Toad Hill Montessori Toddler House by day and long walks under the stars holding my husband's hand by night. I love to travel with my family, especially to places by the sea. I love to laugh and share good times with family and friends. And so, I ask you for an opportunity to introduce myself and share my love for Koru Ceremony and the work we do to ensure the couple's 100% satisfaction on their wedding day.

Amy Gile
Amy Gile
Wedding Officiant

Hello, my name is Amy Gile. Over the past ten years, it has been my pleasure to work with hundreds of couples on their wedding day. I enjoy many roles in the wedding industry, from officiating custom ceremonies for couples with Koru Ceremony to coordinating the behind-the-scenes choreography of the ceremony at Pres House as their wedding coordinator.

Each couple I work with is different, and I find it exciting to work with them to create the ceremony of their dreams, whether it is custom and unique or traditional and romantic. I am comfortable and have experience working with couples of all faiths and levels of spirituality.

To share a little bit about me, I am head over heels in love with my family, the couples I work with, and my mission to see the world. My summers are filled with weddings. Just about every weekend, I am blessed to share in lifelong memories as couples commit themselves to one another. During the colder weather off-season, I take time to spoil my nieces and nephews and spoil myself a little by traveling to as many countries as I can squeeze in each year.

Thank you for considering me as a guide for such a special moment in your life. I look forward to meeting you.

Your Mix Maui Your Mix Maui Wedding DJs

Wow. Having done over 600 weddings as a DJ. I must say I really enjoyed working with Pat. Beforehand emailing me to communicate on our couples behalf, and during the ceremony going over every last detail with me in advance, and her style in the actual ceremony was perfect. Fun, without being corny, elegant, sentimental and thoughtful, without talking too much or adding too much from the officiants perspective. If you cant tell I have seen alot of lesser officiants conducting ceremonies. Pat REALLY nails it. Not to mention just a super friendly person as well! Thanks Pat!

Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

We have known and worked with Rev. Pat Werk for many years, both in her capacity as wedding coordinator at various venues in the Madison area and as a wedding Officiant throughout south central Wisconsin. She is a wonderful combination of being a superb professional and one of the most loving people we have ever met. And she brings both of these to her weddings. She takes great joy in assisting her couples to celebrate what will be a great moment in their lives. She does so by working closely with each couple to create a unique ceremony, one that reflects who the couple is and what is most meaningful in their relationship. The end result is a ceremony that inspires all who attend. If we were getting married again, we would have Rev. Pat as our officiant. Check her out - you will be impressed!

226 N. Main Street Deerfield, WI, 53531
608-478-0484
Location of (Koru Ceremony)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding