226 N. Main Street, Deerfield, WI 53531 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 75
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Koru Ceremony

Koru Ceremony LLC are wedding officiates located in Wisconsin that specializes in customized wedding ceremonies. This group of non-denominational ministers believes your service should reflect who you are and your unique relationship. Together they will help you create a warm and inviting ceremony that honors your value and what is most important to you.

Experience

Koru Ceremony officiants have worked with a wide array of people from different religious faiths, Christian denominations, those who are non-religious but consider themselves spiritual, and those who are not religious at all.

What makes Koru Ceremony stand out from other officiants?

• A personalized, one-of-a-kind ceremony that will wow your guests
  • Rehearsal coordination so you feel prepared and comfortable with the ceremony
  • An experienced professional from marrying hundreds of couples since 2005

Koru Ceremony provides officiant services for wedding celebrations and other life events and transitions such as vow renewals, baptisms, home blessings, milestone birthdays, and end of life celebrations

As your wedding officiant, they will help you design a celebration that will be personal, unique, and memorable for you and your guests. They will guide you in creating a customized and personal ceremony consisting of a variety of elements of your choosing. They offer an extensive list of ceremony options. They can provide you with a list of vendors they have worked with, as well as information on how to acquire a Wisconsin marriage license, and much more.

Areas Covered

Koru Ceremony provides officiant services in Madison and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and South Central and Southeast Wisconsin. They have officiated ceremonies in many beautiful locations: from churches to barns, back yards to the State Capitol.

• Woman-owned

Videos 1 Video

210 Reviews for Koru Ceremony

Amanda E. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Helpful, Detailed, and Caring

We had the joy of working with Pat Werk for our wedding, and we absolutely loved the process from start to finish. Pat is so personable and really takes the time to get to know you as a couple. We could really feel that she cared for us and our story. Pat does a wonderful job of providing a consultation process to walk you through the various parts of the ceremony and to talk through the abundance of options you have. We loved that she provided several examples and allowed us to choose what we felt was most important to us.

Another great thing about working with Pat is that she did a wonderful job at providing direction to our wedding party. She made sure to provide lots of advice on the little details such as directing bridesmaids on how to hold flowers and directing groomsmen on how to hold their hands. The little details can make a big difference and she sure knows how to watch for them.

Pat also takes away a lot of the stress of the marriage license and name changing process and she provides detailed handouts on how these work.

Overall, we only have great things to say about our time working with Pat and Koru Ceremonies. She emulated the perfect feeling that we wanted conveyed for our ceremony.

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia S. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Pat Werk is the BEST!

We could not have imagined having anyone else marry us. Pat is extremely organized; she provided multiple documents, including, but not limited to, instructions on obtaining a marriage license, examples of muscle for the ceremony, romantic and religious readings, and a huge wedding planning document containing different options for all parts of the wedding ceremony. We were able to easily customize every part of our ceremony to make it unique to us as a couple. For our pre-wedding meetings, as well as on the big day, she arrived early and always had an enthusiastic and positive attitude during every in-person and virtual interaction. She is s a very polite person, who worked with us so graciously when our ceremony had to be changed because of the pandemic. We will definitely contact Pat again if we decide to do a vow renewal in the future

Sent on 08/25/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Koru Ceremony Pricing

Koru Ceremony Price Rates

Koru Ceremony FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 695
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 495
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    IL
    WI
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Team of Koru Ceremony

Pat Werk

Pat Werk

Wedding Officiant & Owner of Koru Ceremony

Hello, my name is Pat Werk. It has been my delight to be serving as an ordained non-denominational officiant, life celebrant, and wedding coordinator since 2005. I feel a calling to help people celebrate the transitions of life’s journey through ceremony, whether it is at weddings, baby baptisms, or house blessings. I genuinely love creating personalized celebrations that mirror the vision, beliefs, and relationships of the couples, individuals, and families I work with.

Each couple has their own story. Finding the best way to reflect that in their wedding ceremony is a beautiful and creative challenge. Helping couples celebrate their relationship and things that are most important to them and their families is always an inspiring process.

I respect all faiths, beliefs, and traditions. I have worked with various people from different religions (Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Islam, Native American) or Christian denominations (Roman Catholic, Lutheran, Evangelical, Methodist, Presbyterian, Baptist). Also, those who are non-religious but consider themselves spiritual or those who are not religious at all.

In addition to being ordained, I also work as the Wedding Coordinator at Grace Episcopal Church, a historic landmark located on the Capitol Square in Madison, WI, and my home parish since 1984. I have fifteen years of experience as an officiant and wedding coordinator. Combining my expertise, I can help you plan and carry out your perfect wedding day.

To share a bit about my interest and myself: I am a wife (married 40 years), a mother to three grown children, and a grandmother to three sweet grandchildren. When I talk about my family, my heart swells with joy and pride. I am passionate about photography and enjoy taking photos as a hobby. I love a good book and installed a Little Free Library at Grace Episcopal Church. I enjoy travel, and my most recent trip was to Denmark to explore my ancestral background.

Each Koru officiant has our own story and the reasons for the enjoyment we find in helping you celebrate. We each feel blessed to create a life doing what we love and feel honored to officiate the weddings of the incredible couples we work with.

Sarah Harrison

Sarah Harrison

Wedding Officiant

My name is Sarah Harrison, Ceremonial Officiant with Koru Ceremony, LLC. I celebrate life with joy and ease and will embody these qualities as your officiant throughout life’s important and special occasions.

As a Non-Denominational Ceremonial Officiant, with more than 15 years of assisting in ceremonial rituals, my heart delights in the ritual of ceremony and in offering support and guidance to those moving into new phases of life, such as weddings, mother/in-utero baby blessings, baptisms, and funerals. I am honored to work in conjunction with Koru Ceremony to create and deliver high-quality and memorable celebrations and ceremonies.

Outside of officiating, I also find joy working as the
Director of Birth - Three Programs at Toad Hill Montessori Toddler House by day and long walks under the stars holding my husband's hand by night. I love to travel with my family, especially to places by the sea. I love to laugh and share good times with family and friends. And so, I ask you for an opportunity to introduce myself and share my love for Koru Ceremony and the work we do to ensure the couple's 100% satisfaction on their wedding day.

Amy Gile

Amy Gile

Wedding Officiant

Hello, my name is Amy Gile. Over the past ten years, it has been my pleasure to work with hundreds of couples on their wedding day. I enjoy many roles in the wedding industry, from officiating custom ceremonies for couples with Koru Ceremony to coordinating the behind-the-scenes choreography of the ceremony at Pres House as their wedding coordinator.

Each couple I work with is different, and I find it exciting to work with them to create the ceremony of their dreams, whether it is custom and unique or traditional and romantic. I am comfortable and have experience working with couples of all faiths and levels of spirituality.

To share a little bit about me, I am head over heels in love with my family, the couples I work with, and my mission to see the world. My summers are filled with weddings. Just about every weekend, I am blessed to share in lifelong memories as couples commit themselves to one another. During the colder weather off-season, I take time to spoil my nieces and nephews and spoil myself a little by traveling to as many countries as I can squeeze in each year.

Thank you for considering me as a guide for such a special moment in your life. I look forward to meeting you.

View team

• Your Mix Maui Wedding DJs

Wow. Having done over 600 weddings as a DJ. I must say I really enjoyed working with Pat. Beforehand emailing me to communicate on our couples behalf, and during the ceremony going over every last detail with me in advance, and her style in the actual ceremony was perfect. Fun, without being corny, elegant, sentimental and thoughtful, without talking too much or adding too much from the officiants perspective. If you cant tell I have seen alot of lesser officiants conducting ceremonies. Pat REALLY nails it. Not to mention just a super friendly person as well! Thanks Pat!

• Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants
    Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

We have known and worked with Rev. Pat Werk for many years, both in her capacity as wedding coordinator at various venues in the Madison area and as a wedding Officiant throughout south central Wisconsin. She is a wonderful combination of being a superb professional and one of the most loving people we have ever met. And she brings both of these to her weddings. She takes great joy in assisting her couples to celebrate what will be a great moment in their lives. She does so by working closely with each couple to create a unique ceremony, one that reflects who the couple is and what is most meaningful in their relationship. The end result is a ceremony that inspires all who attend. If we were getting married again, we would have Rev. Pat as our officiant. Check her out - you will be impressed!

• 226 N. Main Street Deerfield, WI, 53531 See on map
    608-478-0484 (Phone number)
    Location of (Koru Ceremony)