Your Mix Maui Reviews

66 | Kahului, HI

66 Reviews for Your Mix Maui

Tewalau Douglas · Married on 11/15/2018

More than a DJ!

Teddy was like a planner and the DJ all together he is super organized and knows a ton of bow weddings he's also extremely good I getting everyone dancing thanks so much yout mix Maui!

Amy B · Married on 08/16/2018

Worth every penny

Couldn't have asked for more. We were so pleased with Teddy. Audio for the ceremony was clear, dancefloor stayed full. He answered all of our questions quickly which really put us at ease.

• William

William · Married on 07/13/2018

Best DJ in Hawaii!

Teddy was amazing. So involved in our details, always very responsive to emails and calls and he kept the dancefloor full all night. Super cool looking DJ booth, speakers and lights too! MUST hire!

Saundra L · Married on 06/12/2018

Pleased couple!

Teddy of your mix Maui is the only DJ you should consider for your Maui wedding. He's really kind and enthusiastic about the couple's plans. And is seriously the best mix DJ I've ever heard. Guy makes these incredible mashups. Worth every penny. My guests danced all night!

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

Wow! Your mix was absolutely amazing! They kept the day moving along and kept us on track while still making sure everyone was having a FANTASTIC time. Our guests kept telling us he was one of the best Wedding DJ's they have experienced. The dance floor was always full and the photo booth was an absolute blast. Guests even got to take home a personalize pic from their photo booth! Very professional throughout the entire process and extremely responsive and detail oriented. They even help with wedding planning/coordination and have an amazing song selection and make sure your music is customized for you. We couldn't be happier and would recommend Your Mix to anyone! They are the reason our wedding was "The Best Wedding they have been too" among many of our friends and family!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Laura and Odari, (LaurDari? That a thing? ;-O) We had been excited about your big day for so long, and for more than one reason were counting down to the big day! Hard to believe its already come and passed! We loved working for you guys, and your guests! We got some GREAT video footage of the night as well. Thank you so much for supporting our family business, and helping to shape the timing of our next big step in our own lives! OH AND PS! Wisconsin shaped cutting board will never be forgotten! Mahalo! Best wishes to you guys! -Teddy, Kim & Roland YourMixMaui.com

Jaime · Married on 10/28/2017

Teddy was amazing to work with! He is incredibly organized, professional and took the extra time to get to know us and understand what we wanted. Music was very important to us, and he helped us perfectly capture the feel we wanted for our wedding day. Not to mention, he coordinated with all our other vendors to ensure everything ran smoothly and truly went above and beyond to do whatever he could to make our wedding day amazing and stress-free! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Jaime! Thanks for the kind review and supporting our family business! It was purely a pleasure to serve you! Mahalo! -Teddy, Kimba & Roland The YourMixMaui.com Ohana!

Morgan · Married on 09/30/2017

Teddy (Your Mix Maui) was our DJ for our September wedding in Wisconsin. We met him at a wedding show and, after talking to a few other DJs, he was an easy choice. He was extremely personable and knowledgeable. Most importantly, he wasn’t pushy, which to us was a sign that he would help us create the wedding we wanted. We’re so glad we hired Your Mix because it was almost like hiring an excellent DJ AND a wedding planner! Teddy helped us create a very detailed itinerary, was available to answer ANY questions we had, whether it related to music or not, and had many valuable suggestions while keeping our wants and needs in mind. He was wonderful at the wedding...We didn’t have any ounce of worry about the itinerary because we knew Teddy was on top of it (We had a lot of detail in our itinerary, including a Wii and projector, specific songs, dedications, choreographed dances, etc. and it all happened flawlessly). He had great energy and presence and most importantly, the dance was so much fun! I’ve had several people planning weddings ask who our DJ was. Hawaii is lucky to have him!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Morgan! Thanks so much for supporting our family business and the kind review. It was wonderful going out for "dinner" with you guys in Kihei! Hope to see you again someday! -Teddy, Kimba & Roland The YourMixMaui.com Ohana!

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2017

Teddy was absolutely amazing to work with. W hen we decided to hire a DJ we had no idea that we would get a wedding planner at the same time! He helped us plan everything down to the minute and brought up questions, concerns, or ideas to make our day perfect. He is ridiculously knowledgeable with wedding traditions and so easy going when you want to do something unique or outside the box. He provides song ideas when you can’t decide on what you want. He helped us with last minute set-up details for our wedding the day of. We had 1 year and 8 months to plan our wedding, so naturally we had our moments where things weren’t as exciting to plan, and then we’d have a meeting with Teddy and we’d end it feeling giddy and wishing the day would come sooner. The sound and quality of the music he played was excellent. He found a way to incorporate both mine and my husband’s music tastes into our reception (we have very different tastes in music) and it sounded so natural. The quality of the photos from the photo booth were fantastic and we received copies of our pictures the same day, digital copies the Monday after (3 days!!). Teddy is professional, timely, respectful, kind, knowledgeable, generous....the list could go on forever. He interacted with our crowd perfectly, even the kids! He worked well with my other vendors, even when they were being pushy to change the timeline to better suit their needs. I cannot say enough good things about this man and his business. You need to hire him. He will not let you down! Hawaii is gaining an amazing family, DJ, and business. Dan and I wish you all the luck in the world and we hope we cross paths again some day!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Brittany, Thanks for the review and supporting our family business! The phrase "ridiculously knowledgeable" made me blush with pride, but then question if maybe I get a lil too into weddings. haha! I will always remember you guys and your big day! If you are ever in Hawaii, look us up! Mahalo! -Teddy, Kimba & Roland The YourMixMaui.com Ohana!

rebecca · Married on 08/28/2017

Your Mix exceeded our expectations! Most DJ's are loud and obnoxious and can be downright annoying. We wanted a DJ that was laid back, professional, fun but provided a service that we wanted. Ted knows what he's doing and we would hire him again if needed!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Rebecca, Thanks so much for the review. I loved working with such a talented team of vendors at your wedding. Really made me feel humble to be included in a literal arsenal of some of the best wedding vendor/venue/food selections I have seen all year! Thanks again for trusting me, and supporting my family business! -Teddy, Kim & Roland Your Mix Maui

Kaitlin · Married on 07/22/2017

There are no words to truly describe how amazing the owner Teddy is! If you are looking for a dj this is your man! You WILL NOT be disappointed!! He was by far the best vendor we had at the wedding! He is much much more than a dj. He went above and beyond our expectations and were blown away by how much of the planning he helped us with! He coordinated himself with all the other vendors from start to finish! He truly made the night go perfectly!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Kaitlin, Thank you. I dont even know what to say. Seriously. Just amazingly to the point. :-) This ones going on the new website! Knowing that your customers understand what it is you set out to do with your profession, and show such appreciation like this. I am a really lucky person! Thank you for trusing me and supporting my family business!

Ashley · Married on 07/05/2017

Mahalo Teddy!

Teddy is the best DJ I have ever seen. at a wedding or otherwise. I am so glad we found him, he represents true aloha. so kind to his customers and very appreciative, really likes to customize the experience for each couple too!

Dave · Married on 06/10/2017

Teddy was absolutely amazing to work with, and helped make our big day run as smooth as possible. His attention to detail and expertise really put us at ease, allowing us to focus on our guests. If you are looking for the best DJ in the business that will keep your guests entertained, having fun, and on the dance floor all night; go with Teddy @ Your Mix Entertainment. I can assure that you won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Dave, Thanks again so much for a review from the Grooms perspective. I loved that we shared a passion for Reggae and Dance music. It was great getting to see you at more than one wedding this year, and I look forward to seeing you both when you are out in Maui visiting! Mahalo! -Teddy, Kim & Roland Your Mix Maui

Jenny Lou · Married on 12/30/2016

This review is 6 months overdue, but I still remember my wedding night as if it were last weekend. Teddy and his family made my wedding reception one of the most memorable nights of my life. Our family and friends had the most wonderful time! I had so many compliments on how the evening went. That was all thanks to Teddy. The ideas we all had together were the best and the chemistry was great! Teddy and I got along so well, as well as his son and my son. :D I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Jenny Lou, Better late than never, and in the case of your wedding I was honored to get involved in a similar fashion. Jumping on board just a few weeks before, I recall helping you get alot of loose ends tied up and collaborating together to ensure the night went in an easygoing and relaxed fashion. I will always remember your shoes on your wedding day. You had this big little kid look going on and like almost every Filipino family I have worked for. You and your group were some of the happiest, and most energetic dancers I have ever had the pleasure of partying with. Not to mention the kids singing from Hamilton the musical! LOVED IT! Thanks again for supporting my family business and putting your trust in me! -Teddy, Kim & Roland Your Mix Maui

Robert · Married on 08/29/2016

Teddy is absolutely the best! He made the night so perfect for us and we never even had to think about anything. The best piece of advice I could give to any couple getting married is HIRE YOUR MIX ENTERTAINMENT! You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Robert! Thanks again for a review from the grooms perspective. I couldnt possibly forget your wedding for so many reasons. a. Wearing a suit, in the woods in August. lol b. Appearing through those woods with the microphone everytime there was an announcement because where the DJ booth was and the cool way you have everyone out dining on the hill. c. Getting to work for a Bride & Groom who were professional actors, and while most wedding partys are quite animated people. Yours were largely quite literally actual professionals at being entertaining! d. Pulling tree slugs off of my lighting equipment at the end of the night, due to the AWESOME wooded pavillion we setup under. e. Finally, nicoles performance on the keyboard/singing. It really sunk in. What a great couple! Thanks for trusting me and supporting my family business! -Teddy, Kim & Roland Your Mix Maui

Trina · Married on 08/20/2016

Teddy was our DJ for our wedding last year, and was AMAZING. My husband and I could not have asked for a more fun, entertaining and helpful person for our special day. He was patient and helpful during our song choosing process, and made sure we had the party of our lives. Mixing all types of music to suit what we wanted. Just the best.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Trina, Thanks again for the review! Your wedding was THE JAM! Not every group has such upbeat and dancefloor capable guests. Yours did. I am so glad our mutual friend Hannah put us in touch. That was an amazing weekend for me, as just 14 hours after your wedding, I had to perform a club DJ set at a festival with 1000s of people about 6 hours away from your wedding venue! Made for a crazy night after we cleaned up. Thanks again for supporting my family business! -Teddy, Kim & Roland Your Mix Maui

Angela · Married on 08/06/2016

I was so pleased to see that the other reviews I read, reflected how my groom and I felt about Teddy! He was so much more than we ever expected in a DJ and he will definitely be our choice for any other events we hold! Teddy had our reception planned out to the minute! It was awesome knowing that our night was is such wonderful hands. Teddy not only kept our guests entertained, he also took care of our photo slideshow, and a video from our MOH and Best Man, a video confessional, photobooth, and uplighting. He worked side by side with our photographer and caterer to make sure everything was perfect. What a great guy - there really are not enough words to express how grateful we are to have worked with him!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words in your review, and for your trust and support of my Family Business! Thank you! -Teddy, Kim & Roland Your Mix Maui

Crystal · Married on 07/16/2016

5 Stars Just Isn’t Enough...Best DJ EVER!! I don’t even know where to begin because I have SO many amazing things to say about Your Mix Entertainment! Teddy is absolutely incredible! From the very first time we talked to him on the phone to schedule our initial meeting, we already knew that we had to have him as our DJ. He is polite, down to earth, & did anything & everything to ensure our wedding day was a success. Teddy made a very detailed itinerary that he shared with our venue & other vendors to guarantee everyone was on the same page. When we told our florist that our DJ would be emailing her an itinerary, she looked at us confused & said that a DJ had never emailed her before..she was SO impressed! Teddy is very responsive. When I wanted to make a secret mix for a bridesmaid dance to surprise my groom, I emailed him a few song ideas & he had the mix ready for me a few hours later! My husband & I also decided that we wanted to make a few changes (2 days before our wedding) to our first dance song & add in a song to make the ending upbeat. Teddy came to the rescue once again & had an awesome mix for us within a couple hours. This guy is SO GREAT at what he does. He puts his heart into his work & you can tell he absolutely loves what he does. Being a DJ is not a “job” to him, it’s his passion. We have been to many weddings & have never seen a DJ have a dance floor so packed. The way Teddy mixes the songs together makes for a truly unique & upbeat dancing experience. So many of our guests (non dancers might I add), complimented us on how great our reception was thanks to our DJ. We've bragged about Teddy since we booked him & will continue to brag about him for years to come. We honestly cannot thank Teddy enough for being our go to person throughout our wedding planning & on our wedding day. He went above & beyond to make sure every aspect of our wedding day was flawless. You NEED to book Your Mix Entertainment for your wedding day now before someone else does!!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Your Mix Maui's reply:

If all people were able to see the phrases "best ever" "bragged about Teddy" "honestly cannot thank Teddy enough" "Teddy is the man" & "Best DJ ever" in their own job performance reviews. I have no doubt the world would be a much happier place and there would be WAY less honking on the highway. lol It was an honor and pleasure to serve you and Brandon on your big day. Hope you guys are doing awesome! Loved the touch telling future customers that they "NEED" to book me. Too much! I am blushing even now and its over a year later! Thanks for your trust, the review and for supporting my family business! -Teddy, Kim & Roland Your Mix Maui

Stefanie · Married on 07/15/2016

Teddy of Your Mix Entertainment is the perfect DJ for your wedding. From the very beginning, he offered to help us with everything you'd expect from a DJ, as well as other details you would not expect him to be willing to work with you on. He made it very easy for us to plan our wedding from out of town, including being willing to meet with us far ahead of his normal working schedule. This made sure no part of our DJ experience was rushed or stressful and everything went off perfectly. It was especially helpful that he was able to provide music, microphones, and sound system for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour.

As the reception started, we could relax knowing that Teddy would have us on time and make sure the cake cutting, toasts, etc. went as planned. We knew from our previous year of working with him that we wouldn't have anything to worry about and we fully enjoyed our reception. MOST IMPORTANTLY, Teddy is able to do what a DJ should: he keeps people on the dance floor the whole night. The dance was an absolute blast and never slowed down at all, and he played precisely the mixture of music we were hoping for and easily accommodated some unique song requests. If you use Your Mix Entertainment for your wedding, you're guaranteed the perfect dance and a well-planned reception with many other benefits you may not expect because Teddy is so willing to help!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for this extensive review, for trusting me with such a big responsibility and most of all for supporting my family business! -Teddy, Kim & Roland Your Mix Maui

Chelsey · Married on 07/09/2016

I could write an essay on all the reasons Michael and I adore Teddy. No joke. He is absolutely fantastic. The epitome of professionalism and skill! I knew from the very beginning that we made an excellent choice when hiring him for our wedding DJ. When sending in our contract, he made a point to let us know how grateful he was that we chose him. Many vendors could have treated it as just another contract, but he let us know that he was honored to have our business - and we are VERY honored to have had him. He is a SUPER planner and organizer, just like me - so I loved it! He helps you think of the little details that you may not have ironed out quite yet when he helps you put together the day-of itinerary. That's right - this amazing DJ helps you plan your wedding itinerary! WHAT!? He basically became my wedding planner, which I am beyond grateful for. He even reached out to all of our vendors to make sure that everyone knew the game plan and offered himself as a point of contact. PHENOMENAL! At the reception, Michael and I had to pinch ourselves at moments because he was THAT good of a DJ. He always had people on the dance floor. PLUS we utilized his photobooth services which was an absolute hit among our guests. At the end of the night, we were even given a scrapbook from our photobooth that his assistant had been scrapbooking throughout the night. Such a wonderful keepsake! If you are reading this and trying to decide on your DJ for your big event, STOP YOUR SCROLL. You have found a gem of a DJ right here. Your Mix Entertainment is a no-brainer. Believe me - you won't be disappointed. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Teddy - you were phenomenal! Much love, The Harvey's

Sent on 07/25/2016

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Chelsey, The two of you will always be in my heart. Not just because you mailed me a bottle of Makers Mark, not just because we had similar musical tastes. But also, because the you and Michael have easily some of the best attitudes I have ever encountered in my life. Being happy is a choice, and the two of you expressed nothing but love and a commitment to that choice, in every interaction I had with you and in every part of your wedding day that I was fotunate enough to witness. However, lets be clear, makers mark is good, and it certainly left an impression. :-) Thanks so much for supporting my family business and putting your trust in me! -Teddy, Kim & Roland Your Mix Maui

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

We cannot imagine a better DJ than Teddy of Your Mix Entertainment! Teddy was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception, and went above and beyond for us every step of the way. Throughout the planning process, Teddy was organized and kept track of every moment of the wedding, from the first beat of the processional down to the last song of the night. There were times in planning that I had to look at his notes because they were more detailed than my own! He made sure to get a complete picture of how we envisioned our wedding celebration, as well as who our guests were and what they would enjoy. There was constant communication throughout the process so everyone stayed on the same page. What’s more impressive is how perfectly all our plans came to life exactly as we had discussed on the wedding day!

The audio for our outdoor ceremony was fantastic. The music and speaking could be heard clearly with minimally intrusive equipment. Inside for the reception, Teddy’s set up helped bring the space to life with lighting. He was even able to custom match our wedding color to the uplighting! He offered a great selection of music through cocktail hour and dinner. Our families love to dance and have fun, and Teddy kept the dance floor full all night, balancing the desires of our guests with what we had said we wanted to hear. His preparation for every possible circumstance really showed through when our venue had an electrical issue – Teddy had backup equipment ready to go and had the music back up and running in minutes.

We also used the photobooth services. Our guests had a blast, and we loved the book we received at the end of the night with a copy of each strip and notes from our guests! We also received digital copies of the images. Teddy uses an assistant to run the photobooth, as well as help with transitions between ceremony and reception, and the assistant (Dakota) was very helpful throughout the night.

Teddy truly provides a comprehensive service!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Amanda, You have given me this review in 3 places. Showing that we share in common our passion for communication, thoroughness and showing extra effort for those we care for and have done the same for us! I still remember your wedding, had a blast! By the way I am using part of this review on my new website www.yourmixmaui.com Thank you again for the kind words, your trust and supporting my family business! -Teddy, Kim & Roland Your Mix Maui

kelli · Married on 06/18/2016

Teddy was a pleasure to work with. From the first time I talked with him to our wedding day, he was nothing but professional. He was so detailed about everything. All of his attention to detsils helped me to relax a littlw bit. I heard nothing but compliments from our guests, both about the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend Teddy!

Kelli & Nate
    Married 6/18/16

Sent on 06/25/2016

Your Mix Maui's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words in your review, and for your trust and support of my Family Business! It was our honor to serve and be part of your celebration! -Teddy, Kim & Roland Your Mix Maui

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2016

Teddy was amazing to work with! He put our minds at ease with his responsiveness, professionalism and knowledge! We continue to receive compliments from our guests on the music - the dance floor was full all night!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Christina · Married on 04/09/2016

Teddy was the BEST. We read great reviews about him and his business on here 1.5 years before our wedding, and knew we had to meet with him. He was the only DJ we met with, and we knew we wanted to work with him right away. We have heard nothing but great things about our DJ from our guests. I have told so many of them that Teddy was more than our DJ. He helped us plan all of the details of the day. He worked with us on an agenda, made sure he knew what was supposed to happen when, and kept everything on schedule the day of. He provided us with amazing music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and of course the dance. He asked us a lot of questions to get to know our style, and played great choices for everything. When we couldn't decide on a song for the bridal party, he gave us suggestions that were unique and worked perfect. The dance floor was packed the entire time. You can tell Teddy really watches the crowd. When it would start to die down, he would play the best song and get everyone out dancing again. It was amazing!

Teddy's wife Kim has also recently started a business, Your Mix Design. When he heard us talking about having to set and tear down our decorations, he told us about their other business. We worked with Kim to set up all of our centerpieces, front tables and cocktail tables. We had already purchased everything, so a few days before the wedding she picked it all up for us. She did a great job making our vision come to life. At the end of the night, she came back and took all the decorations down. It was a huge relief to not have to do those things ourselves. Our day would not have gone so perfect without Teddy and Kim. We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Alex · Married on 10/23/2015

By far the best DJ we have ever had the pleasure of working with. Teddy is a man of his craft! He knows what he is doing and will make you the priority on your wedding day. He aims to please and delivers. Organized, detail orientated and professional. He will personally tailor your wedding to what you want and make it unforgettable. We had so many positive comments from wedding guest, it was amazing. If you want the best DJ in the business Teddy is the man!

Sent on 10/28/2015