27 Reviews for Rodrigo Moraes Photography

Wedding Portraits (3)
Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
27 Rodrigo Moraes Photography Reviews

Absolutely love his unique style of photography! He has the most perfect eye for catching the most special moments!! I highly recommend Rodrigo Moraes Photography!!

Profile Picture Janelle, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was amazing having Rodrigo capture our special day! He is a great person, very professional, and we are so happy with our photos. You will love him!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rodrigo is an amazing photographer! My husband and I could not have imagined our day without him! Everyone at our wedding spoke about how great he was! We received all of our photos back quickly and even received a few the morning after our wedding! We are in love with our wedding photos and could not recommend Rodrigo more!

Profile Picture Natalee, 6/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I'm so glad that our Rodrigo was recommended to us for our elopement. He was warm, flexible, and accommodating. He made us feel comfortable and we had a great time getting the shots done. While I was originally concerned about making sure we had photographic evidence for our folks, I'm so happy that we will be able to look at these beautiful pictures and remember our special day forever. Consider yourself lucky if you get to work with Rodrigo!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rodrigo was amazing and professional from the first email to the moment he began our wedding shoot! Wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming especially when it comes to destination wedding in a location we have been visited before. Not only was his work amazing but he was very flexible, understand and laid back with my vision of our dream wedding. I can’t wait to visit the beautiful island of Maui again in hopes to have the pleasure of working with him again!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Wedding Portraits

Was a pleasure working with Roderigo. I never would have imagined taking pictures could have been that much fun and turned out so good. I would choose Roderigo every time, he is very professional and knows what he is doing.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 1/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Wedding Portraits

Roderigo is a friend of mine so my standards are probably higher than most peoples and what I expected was the best and that’s what he delivered. We are both in the wedding industry and I had my choice of photographers but I went with Roderigo because of the style promptness attention to detail. He gave us a day that we will never forget immortalized in classic photos ! He can even turn a rainy wedding day like mine in maui into something magical and special. Do your self a favor and treat your self to classic images. -jason the wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Jason, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough good things about Rodrigo! Such an amazing photographer and captured my day in the best way. Very prompt and was invisible during certain moments and captured great candid photos and then also provided great direction which made for some beautiful posed photos. I received all my photos yesterday and was in tears looking through them, they were incredible!

Profile Picture Zaylah, 11/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so happy to have Rodrigo for our wedding photos!! We liked his style from the beginning as we were organizing the wedding from California with the help of a local wedding planner. Communication per Email was just fine, he was very friendly and helped to choose the proper locations for photos depending on time and light.
We first met personally at the ceremony site, he made us very comfortable during the photo shooting and he was very patient with our two small children that didn't want to be photographed. Afterwards, he was very fast in delivering us the ready pictures. They were so gorgeous!! We loved them!! The wedding day passed so quickly but, he caught so many details, and it is now wonderful to relive that day through his photos! We highly recommend him. Michela & Juho

Profile Picture Michela, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rodrigo was great to work with from the very beginning to end. I had and great experience and the photos came out amazing! I would definitely recommend.

Photos
Profile Picture Sacha, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rodrigo was the absolute best part of our wedding! I can't recommend him highly enough. Our experience with Rodrigo planning beforehand was so seamless and easy that I had no stress about him at all (and planned my wedding from CA without visiting!). He made everything so easy!

We started our first pictures with him at our rehearsal dinner! I know this seems like an added expense but I can't tell you how amazing it was to have pictures from that intimate night with our closest family and friends. It also helped my husband and I get used to being in pictures, and it helped our wedding party get to know him as well. He is so easy going he even makes shy people and kids comfortable in front of the camera and catches those important moments that pass by too fast during the wedding festivities. The rehearsal dinner photos are such a treat to have I'm so glad I decided to have him there!!

Now for the wedding day! He honestly couldn't have done anything different or better. He captured every fun moment, every happy tear, and every loving look that I will cherish forever. He made me feel pretty, and my husband calm, and when I got the photos back from him I just about died with happiness. They are so gorgeous!!! He was able to get our first look, wedding party, church ceremony, sushi cocktail hour, dinner, and drinks and dancing.
He was fun, professional, easy going, and just an absolute perfect fit for our wedding. I actually got a lot of compliments from guests about him being a great photographer that they felt comfortable around.

I can't recommend his services enough and am already scheming some excuse to get back to Maui to work with him! The wedding goes by so fast you don't realize how much is going on until you get all the photos back and you get to relive all those beautiful moments. Thank you Rodrigo!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not be happier! We had a destination wedding in Maui and we selected Rodrigo based on all of his amazing photos on his website. We loved that he could capture the mood and the scenery so well. Rodrigo was super responsive before our wedding and was great about asking questions on what we where looking for! He is so friendly and made us feel so great about our decision. The wedding day arrived and everything went so smoothly! We had our first look and family photos before the ceremony and then went to a quiet beach to take photos of just us. Then we went back and Rodrigo captured the rest of the night and our quests. When we got home after the honeymoon and received that email saying our photos had arrived, we where so excited! We both started tearing up they where so beautiful. Rodrigo really captured "us", and that is priceless! He also caught so many special moments on film that I didn't even know he took. Rodrigo is like a ghost, you never knew he was around. But man did he capture the whole day perfectly!!! We are so happy! Karen and Craig

Profile Picture Karen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldnt be happier with my experience with Rodrigo and his team! I used this service for wedding photos and the results were fantastic. Infound it easy to schedule couple photos. Thanks to Rodrigo we have some beautiful memories of our day! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rodrigo was such a pleasure to work with from day one. He was flexible with scheduling and reasonably priced. When it started raining during our Maui wedding he kept photographing, with a smile. He recommended a beautiful nearby beach for us to shoot after, since I had my heart set on beach photos. I highly recommend Rodrigo.

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He was great and I loved all the pictures!

Profile Picture Angie, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Rodrigo was an exceptional experience. He went above and beyond across the board. From first contact, he was professional and worked with us to select the perfect location for both our ceremony and photographs based on what we said we wanted. He helped us find our officiant and helped recommend other vendors. And of course we could not be happier with the finished photos we received. Shots that would thought might be too dark as the sun was falling turned out beautifully.

Profile Picture Jason, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rodrigo's photographs were amazing . They told like a storybook. So happy, he capturedid moments we had no idea he was taking picture of. Will use again when we return to Hawaii for family portraits too

Profile Picture Toni, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The perfect photographer. Rodrigo used his own initiative to direct the shoot and also gave us the opportunity to give any suggestions too. As a result we have the wedding photos we dreamed of. Rodrigo was really nice and easy to work with, would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We so much enjoyed our time with Rodrigo! He captured our day perfectly and we have such beautiful photos to remember our special day for many years to come!

Profile Picture Mia, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rodrigo was amazing! We were put in contact with him through our wedding planner and he did not disappoint. We felt very comfortable with him and he did a great job at accommodating us and making sure we got all the pictures we asked for. In a matter of a couple weeks we had hundreds of beautiful pictures of our big day! We loved his work and would suggest him to anyone in Maui!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rodrigo was amazing to work with! He made our experience with wedding photography so easy and enjoyable. He has great style! Our pictures turned out better than we ever could have imagined! I would recommend Rodrigo as your photographer for any event!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I worked with Rodrigo Moraes Photography for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day. Both times he was absolutely amazing. You can tell Rodrigo has a true love and passion for photography and it comes out in his photos. Rodrigo is friendly, attentive, professional and a true pleasure to work with. On our wedding day he brought an assistant, Stephanie, and she was wonderful as well. Together they captured beautiful photos! We are so happy with all of our pictures and we've received countless compliments on the quality of them.

We are so pleased and we HIGHLY recommend Rodrigo Moraes Photography!!!

Paula and Bobby

Profile Picture Paula, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome awesome photographer - when I think back to our big day, I remember Rodrigo being an important part of it and yet he also managed to blend into the background and capture those special moments so naturally. If we could relive our day all over again, we would book Rodrigo again without question! Super cool guy and super talented.

Profile Picture Brylea, 6/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rodrigo was better than expected, he is friendly, attentive, professional and really creative. He immediately made us feel at ease and captured more than we had hoped and asked for.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/4/17, 1 Review