Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies Reviews

Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 6
Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 7

Angela Spencer · Married on 12/11/2018

Magical Memories

Words could never express the extreme gratitude that we have for Chrissy Kapoor. We contacted her just a few short weeks before our ceremony in Maui and within that limited period of time she created a ceremony that was absolutely amazing. It was exactly what we asked for and even more. Her willingness to go the extra mile to make that day sacred and special will never be forgotten. We highly recommend her to anyone who is considering a ceremony in Maui. You can rest assured that she will take your ideas, thoughts and wishes and turn them into something magical. It was quite literally the most beautiful day of our lives and we owe it all to Chrissy!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Stef F. · Married on 11/26/2018

Haleakala Sunrise Wedding

We held a sunrise wedding on Haleakala this past November and Chrissy was our officiant. She was very accommodating considering sunrise at Haleakala is quite the adventure!
    Chrissy did a wonderful job incorporating our requests and adding the loving words we shared about each other. If you're getting married on Maui, I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2018

My husband and I had a crazy idea - we wanted to elope in Maui, at sunrise, on top of Haleakala. We had never been to Maui and didn't know where to begin. We stumbled across Chrissy's website and after reading her bio and talking with her on the phone, we instantly knew that this was the person we wanted to marry us. It was the absolute best decision we could have made. Saying Chrissy was amazing is a complete understatement. She made the entire process incredibly easy and even scouted the most breathtaking location for us. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have had the wonderful ceremony that we did. I can't say enough nice things about her. If you are wanting a stress free, beautifully written and delivered ceremony, then Chrissy is your person. We are so thankful to have had her as part of our special day and we hope that others get to experience the same amazing feeling that we did, when she married us.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 8

Cynthia · Married on 07/19/2018

Chrissy did an amazing job officiating our wedding. My husband and I decided on a last minute elopement while in Maui and we couldn't have been happier with Chrissy. She got back to me quickly, she gave us several options for the ceremony, and took into account that my husband and I have different religious beliefs. She was able to blend both of our ideas and Hawaiian traditions, such as the exchanging of lei's, into a beautiful ceremony. Her calming and peaceful presence put us both at ease. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking to get married in Hawaii.

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 9
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 10
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 11

Becki · Married on 06/16/2018

Chrissy was absolutely amazing as our officiant. We were planning to elope from the UK to Maui and she was so supportive throughout the whole process.
    She completely picked up on the tone we wanted through our choices of readings and vows and pulled it all together into the most amazing ceremony with a beautiful personal blessing that will stay with us forever.
    I really can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Emily · Married on 04/19/2018

We used Chrissy as our officiant for our wedding in April 2018. She was amazing! She sent us a whole bunch of blessings and vows to choose from. We didn't meet her until the day of the wedding right beforehand, and she was such a calming presence. Our ceremony went perfectly and the timing felt just right - not too fast, not too long. My mom couldn't stop talking afterwards about how eloquent Chrissy was and what a beautiful ceremony it was. I highly recommend her and can't thank her enough!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Alex · Married on 04/18/2018

Working with Chrissy was such a pleasure. The overall experience was nothing but positive. She was extremely responsive, professional, and down to earth, but what struck us most was her commitment to creating a ceremony that spoke to us as a couple. She crafted a ceremony that truly embodied how we view love as a couple, adding lots of personal details that made the ceremony feel very personalized.

Lastly, when we were in a jam with another vendor, she offered several excellent alternative vendors that saved the day.

We absolutely recommend Chrissy!

Alex and Megan

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 12
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 13

Amanda · Married on 04/17/2018

We couldn’t have chosen a better person to officiate our elopement. Chrissy was wondering and very accommodating. She worked with us to customize the ceremony to our liking and she was very flexible with us as well. We changed our ceremony start time on the day of and she gladly worked with us. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 14
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 15

Rick · Married on 11/05/2017

Perfect. What else can I say? Well, I can say that Chrissy did a fantastic job. In addition to giving us choices on standard bits-and-pieces (e.g., include Hawaiian Marriage Blessing? Sand ceremony? Ring-warming? etc), through a series of e-mails and phone calls, she gathered information from and about us that she used to truly personalize our ceremony. Communication was always prompt and responsive. On the big day, she showed up early enough to meet with each of us individually while we were getting ready and give us a little coaching. She was a pleasure to work with and I would gladly do so again if not for the fact that I obviously hope to never need the services of a wedding officiant again. :D

Sent on 11/21/2017

Angela · Married on 10/17/2017

There are not enough words to explain how wonderful Chrissy was for our ceremony in Maui... She was instantly warm to me and my husband and made our ceremony so sacred and powerful. She truly listened and cared about everything we wanted to include and made sure we were taken care of. We even decided to switch the location a couple days before and she was more than willing to work with us to make it happen. Hands down the best money we spent on our elopement! I am a professional wedding photographer myself and have heard hundreds of ceremonies and ours was so unique and not cheesy at all... She is truly an amazing human, Thank you Chrissy!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 16
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 17

Saul · Married on 07/22/2017

Chrissy coordinated our ceremony down to the smallest of details, making it unique and perfect for us. She has a calming aloha spirit!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Maryflor · Married on 07/10/2017

Chrissy was so helpful through the whole ceremony process. She guide us through everything which was great because our wedding ceremony was exactly how I pictured it. So intimate and unforgettable! We love Hawaii so much that we decided to do a traditional hawaiin wedding ceremony from exchanging of the leis and the binding of our hands with maile lei. My husband and I are so greatful for Chrissy in making our wedding ceremony so special! Thank you Chrissy!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Tracy · Married on 06/28/2017

Chrissy was very easy to work with, responsive, helped answer any questions we had and gave a beautiful ceremony that matched what we had requested. Very highly recommended.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 18
  • Dena

Dena · Married on 06/07/2017

Chrissy performed a short and meaningful wedding on the beach for my husband and me. She has a relaxed personality that makes you feel at ease. We had never been to Hawaii before and were not sure in choosing a location that would create the atmosphere we imagined (serene, low key and beautiful). She suggested many places and assured me that any of the locations would work beautifully. Once I was on Maui, I began to understand what she meant, as everything is so beautiful there- I am extremely picky and honestly, could not imagine I would have been disappointed with any of the beach locations for my wedding. We decided on a Wednesday at Kapalua Bay ( I think it is important to mention that there was no one else on the beach the day that we got married but the following Friday, there were THREE weddings and many people at that location at the same time of day). I was very happy that we had planned it during a week day, per Chrissy's recommendation. Chrissy also recommended a fantastic photographer. I know how difficult it is to search for a performer, photographer, etc. knowing nothing about the place or the people when you are trying to plan something so special. She was just the type of person we hoped to find and I would recommend her without question.

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 25
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 26
    Chrissy Kapoor - Maui Ceremonies 27

Jamie · Married on 06/06/2017

Chrissy did amazing job with our ceremony. We spoke with her several times before our ceremony and she was very accommodating and really cared about making the day special for us. She even surprised us with a sweet baby blessing as I was pregnant during the ceremony. We definitely recommend Chrissy to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2017