Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Islander Weddings

Affordable Wedding Plans & Services

Aloha, thank you for visiting Islander Weddings. We specialize in affordable, intimate beach weddings and vow renewal ceremonies at a variety of beautiful locations along the shores of Oahu. Hawaii is a wonderful place to marry and begin life together. It is truly a unique tropical paradise, rich in culture and natural beauty.

Our goal is to make your wedding day a very special, romantic, and memorable experience.  We are here to help make that happen for you. We offer several wedding packages specifically designed to meet your desires.    (808) 354-3771  info@islanderweddings.com

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Honolulu

Follow Islander Weddings on

46 Reviews for Islander Weddings

No Denomination (5)

We recently got married in Hawaii and Robert was our celebrant. We organised everything from over 5,000 miles away in Sydney, and after corresponding with Robert over a few emails the whole thing was sorted. Nothing too big. No request too hard. He made the process so easy and stress free. And the day? The best day of our lives. And it went off without a hitch, it was absolutely perfect. Robert’s beautiful and kind words along with the way the ceremony was structured and the music was beyond what words can describe. We would recommend Robert to anyone in a heartbeat, you won’t find someone with that level of service who makes it so easy anywhere else. Robert, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary with a vow renewal in beautiful Oahu on November 18 2017. It was an absolutely beautiful day. Robert, performed a beautiful and touching ceremony and was also great to involve our two young boys. Naomi sang beautifully and added such a great energy to the occasion.
From the moment I first reached out to Islander Weddings to inquire about the process, nothing was too much trouble. All communication was prompt, friendly and very accommodating. Any concerns about me trying to arrange a vow renewal while being overseas was quickly alleviated with the absolute professionalism and amazing customer service. Even when we arrived, on the island, we were contacted promptly to see how our trip was going so far and if Islander Weddings could support us even more than they already had. We were given great directions to the agreed vow renewal destination (Waialae Beach).
Lastly, Michelle the professional photographer we had on the day was incredible and the photos she took really captured just how beautiful the day was for us.

I would highly recommend Islander Weddings to anyone looking to have their special day celebrated in the way it deserves to be celebrated.

Thank you Robert and Naomi!

J & S from Australia

Profile Picture Jeremy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

I am from Australia and when I decided that Hawaii was the place for my wedding I had to get googling.. I am a perfectionist so when I decided to go with Islander Weddings I knew I had made the right decision! Robert responded to all my emails quickly and efficiently.. When I made a quick trip over to Hawaii 6weeks before my big day I met with Robert! He is one of the most nicest person you will ever meet.. he is so calm and genuine and just made everything flow for our wedding day.. words can not express how happy we were with how our wedding went.. we had a ukulele performermer and a hula girl.. we were married to the Hawaiian Wedding song and everything was amazing.. Robert performed the ceremony and his words were so kind and just beautiful.. we honestly cannot Thank him enough.. wonderful organisation
Kind regards,