Islander Weddings Reviews

49 | Honolulu, HI

49 Reviews for Islander Weddings

49 Islander Weddings Reviews

Maureen · Married on 08/21/2018

Islander Weddings did an EXCEPTIONAL job with our 25 year wedding vow renewal! Our daughter worked with Robert, our Minister, to surprise us with an anniversary to remember forever! Naomi sang us a beautiful Hawaiian wedding song and played the ukulele... her voice was like an angel singing! Our photographers were OUTSTANDING! They helped us feel extremely comfortable and took special photos that we requested, like writing in the sand along the shoreline (a thank you note to our daughter)! Our limousine driver Scott was on time and drove us through the most beautiful scenic route to our destination of Waimanalo beach! Afterward Scott dropped us off at “the top of Waikiki” a rotating restaurant which was also AMAZING! We truly could not of had a more memorable and beautiful day! Mahalo to Islander Weddings!

Islander Weddings 1
    Islander Weddings 2
    Islander Weddings 3

The · Married on 07/21/2018

We are a military couple stationed on Oahu and chose to have an intimate wedding ceremony with our family and friends at Waimanalo Beach. Everything from the quick responsiveness to the personalization of our ceremony to the ukulele musician and the photographer was top notch and completely worth every penny. Islander weddings offered the best value and we were more than satisfied and grateful for everything our package included. I have to give a quick shout out to Jolene the photographer who did a phenomenal job and had our pictures edited and ready for printing just 3 days after the wedding. Thank you Robert, Jolene and Islander Weddings for making our day everything we had dreamed of!

Islander Weddings 4
    Islander Weddings 11
    Islander Weddings 12
    Islander Weddings 13

Kumi · Married on 07/03/2018

So glad to find them and our small Hawaii wedding want very smooth thanks to them! They were great communicating with us the whole destination wedding. Highly recommend!

Jenny · Married on 03/30/2018

We recently got married in Hawaii and Robert was our celebrant. We organised everything from over 5,000 miles away in Sydney, and after corresponding with Robert over a few emails the whole thing was sorted. Nothing too big. No request too hard. He made the process so easy and stress free. And the day? The best day of our lives. And it went off without a hitch, it was absolutely perfect. Robert’s beautiful and kind words along with the way the ceremony was structured and the music was beyond what words can describe. We would recommend Robert to anyone in a heartbeat, you won’t find someone with that level of service who makes it so easy anywhere else. Robert, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Jeremy · Married on 11/18/2017

My wife and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary with a vow renewal in beautiful Oahu on November 18 2017. It was an absolutely beautiful day. Robert, performed a beautiful and touching ceremony and was also great to involve our two young boys. Naomi sang beautifully and added such a great energy to the occasion.
    From the moment I first reached out to Islander Weddings to inquire about the process, nothing was too much trouble. All communication was prompt, friendly and very accommodating. Any concerns about me trying to arrange a vow renewal while being overseas was quickly alleviated with the absolute professionalism and amazing customer service. Even when we arrived, on the island, we were contacted promptly to see how our trip was going so far and if Islander Weddings could support us even more than they already had. We were given great directions to the agreed vow renewal destination (Waialae Beach).
    Lastly, Michelle the professional photographer we had on the day was incredible and the photos she took really captured just how beautiful the day was for us.

I would highly recommend Islander Weddings to anyone looking to have their special day celebrated in the way it deserves to be celebrated.

Thank you Robert and Naomi!

J & S from Australia

Lee · Married on 05/17/2017

I am from Australia and when I decided that Hawaii was the place for my wedding I had to get googling.. I am a perfectionist so when I decided to go with Islander Weddings I knew I had made the right decision! Robert responded to all my emails quickly and efficiently.. When I made a quick trip over to Hawaii 6weeks before my big day I met with Robert! He is one of the most nicest person you will ever meet.. he is so calm and genuine and just made everything flow for our wedding day.. words can not express how happy we were with how our wedding went.. we had a ukulele performermer and a hula girl.. we were married to the Hawaiian Wedding song and everything was amazing.. Robert performed the ceremony and his words were so kind and just beautiful.. we honestly cannot Thank him enough.. wonderful organisation
    Kind regards,
    Blake & Lee Champion

Evelyn · Married on 05/17/2017

Thank You Robert Roche for making our special day perfect, I highly recommend you, everything was amazing, you are amazing, Our special day of our 25 year Vow renewal was May 17,2017 on the Beach as requested the photographer Jolene made our event even better, she is top notch, I highly recommend her, super great job, I love you all so much, because I have no complaints at all, everything went perfect, I can't get the smile off my face still, especially when I look at our pictures everyone of them is just perfect!! Robert we will never forget you, such a pleasure meeting you!! You're the Best!! My daughter-in-law Laura spoke with you first I am so glad she found you!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Islander Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Evelyn! Vow Renewals are really special for us to be part of and yours turned out perfect. That was magical, we had own place in the sand at Waikiki. Thanks again to you and your wonderful family. Hope to see you all again in the Islands!

Katty · Married on 03/18/2017

Aloha! Our wedding experience with Robert Roche and his beautiful and talented wife Naomi was outstanding, they are both very professional, friendly and a lot of fun as well. The ceremony was beautiful!, and the location Ala Moana Beach Park was amazing!, such a wonderful afternoon with a gorgeous sunset it was!. Naomi played the ukelele and sang some traditional and spiritual Hawaiian wedding songs during the ceremony, she has a beautiful voice which was very soothing and calming exactly what a nervous about to be married couple needed. The photographer Jolene was amazing as well, gorgeous pictures!. We were married on March 18th, 2017. I give all credit to my lovely husband who googled wedding planners and thank God he came across islanderweddings.com, we couldn't believe how reasonably priced islander weddings was, we were expecting a much higher price tag. We had talked in the past of what type of wedding we wanted to have and everything that was discussed was made possible and we have Robert to thank for that! He made all of the arrangements and was helpful in the decision making process, you can reach him by e-mail or phone and he is very prompt at getting back to you immediately. I would absolutely recommend Islander Weddings to anybody wanting to get married in paradise!
    Kat and Scott.

Taylor · Married on 12/11/2016

This couple officiated and played at our wedding. It was lovely and they were so warm and wonderful to work with. I was a little nervous because we came from Colorado and didn't have time to meet them but they were wonderful and felt like family!! Loved having them as part of our wedding.

Matthew · Married on 11/09/2016

I surprised my wife with a vowel renewal and Robert did an amazing job. He was great communicating via email and phone and had everything ready for us when we arrived. He performed a very heartfelt ceremony and the ukulele player was wonderful. I highly recommend Islander Weddings!

Jingmin · Married on 09/28/2016

Robert and his wife provided a great service for a very affordable price. The photographer, Jolene, was very professional and her photos were superb.

Sheila · Married on 05/20/2016

Robert and Naomi were amazing and John the photographer is awesome!!!! I planned everything over the phone with Robert he answered all my questions, brought my bouquet to the beach! We got our CD with all our great pictures in a week!! We couldn't have had a more perfect ceremony! So thrilled I found them online!! If you are getting married in Ohau Islander Weddings is the best!!

Lauren & Peter · Married on 05/18/2016

Coming from the East coast of the main land, I was leery about doing business online with someone so far away, but Robert and Naomi did not disappoint me at all. They were on time and ready for my vow renewal ceremony. They accommodated my requests, included my parents and even had umbrellas for me to hide under because it rained before we started. (It also rained on my actual wedding day which is good luck). The ceremony was beautiful and the photographer got some really good shots. I received my pictures not long after we got home from our trip.

• Y

Yumi · Married on 04/11/2016

We had a small wedding ceremony right by the beach. Robert's thoughtful messages and Naomi's beautiful music made our ceremony warm, peaceful and extremely memorable. I would strongly recommend Islander Weddings.

Melissa · Married on 04/10/2016

Rob and Naomi were so helpful when we were planning our wedding. Having never been to Hawaii, I had no idea what location to pick. Rob helped me pick out a beach near where we were staying at the Kahala. They gave us step by step instructions on what we needed to do to have our marriage license ready for the big deal (so helpful!). The ceremony was beautiful - it just flew by, I wish I could go back and do it on slow-motion! I am so happy with Islander Weddings - they picked out the perfect beach for our ceremony, gave us a lovely ceremony, and made the day that little bit less stressful that it needed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

• W

Wayne · Married on 01/22/2016

Everything went perfect! So happy we found Robert and Naomi to marry us!

Mat · Married on 11/06/2015

Robert and Naomi were absolutely lovely and made the ceremony really personal. Naomi has the most beautiful singing voice and Robert's words were lovely.
    We highly recommend them!

Great people! The ceremony was beautiful and the services provided were great.

Cheri · Married on 10/06/2015

Aloha! Our wedding experience with Robert and Naomi was outstanding, they are both very professional and a lot of fun as well. The ceremony was beautiful and the location was nothing short of amazing. Naomi played the ukele and sang during the ceremony, she has a beautiful voice which was very soothing and calming since we were both a nervous wreck, we were married on my husbands birthday and they sang happy birthday to him at the end which I thought was very thoughtful! My husband planned this engagement and wedding as a surprise to me! He was referred to Robert from someone local on the island. He said he couldn't believe how reasonably priced islander weddings was he was expecting a much higher price tag. We had also talked in the past of what type of wedding we wanted to have and everything that was discussed was made possible and we have Robert to thank for that! He made all of the arrangements and was helpful in the decision making process. I would absolutely recommend islander weddings to anybody wanting to get married in paradise it was an amazing experience

They were great to work with!! We had a wonderful wedding with them. They are very personable and friendly. I would highly recommend them.

Karen · Married on 04/12/2015

Our wedding was exactly as we wanted it. Small and intimate. Robert and Naomi made it such a special day for us. They were both so warm and friendly. Robert suggested a gorgeous beach where four turtles happened to show up and stay for the ceremony. Naomi's music made the ceremony even more special. As part of the package we chose, Robert took pictures for us and we were very happy with them.

Liza · Married on 03/21/2015

I have called a few Wedding Performers before deciding and they are all fairly good but it was Robert's warmth, professionalism, and promptness made me picked him. He was very efficient, kind and his wife Naomi and the photographer John, were just as wonderful. Our ceremony was a very simple one, just how we liked it. We had it at Waimanalo and the place was perfect, the day was perfect! Thank you Robert, Naomi and John.

• Y

Yevgen · Married on 12/04/2014

It was wonderful, thanks to Robert, Naomi and John!

Julia · Married on 11/26/2014

We absolutely loved our wedding, and Robert and Naomi were a big part about why it was so great. Robert was so friendly and relaxed, he felt just like one of the family. And Naomi's singing and ukulele playing was beautiful and really made our wedding feel like a Hawaiian experience. Robert answered all of our questions before hand over email, and everything was very easily organised (we were coming from Australia). We picked a package with a limo and photographer and both were great. The drive to Waimanalo was beautiful and we enjoyed a champagne in the limo on the way back to Waikiki with my sister and cousins. The Photographer was friendly and all the photos turned out great. We just received a CD in the mail this week and have had them on a slide show ever since. Thanks again Robert and Naomi, you made is a very special day!

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2014

Robert & Naomi planned and presided over our small wedding ceremony on Oahu at Haleiwa Beach on 11/12/14. They were laid back, professional, on top of things and pleasant to work with. We had a snafoo with the location, as a winter swell came in and washed away our original location. Robert stayed calm and picked a new location that was perfect and beautiful. We got our license, photos and video w/in weeks of our ceremony, to our delight!!! The photos and video were great!!! Overall, we were very happy with our experience and would recommend Robert & Naomi to anyone looking for a laid back Hawaiian beach wedding! Mahalo:)