Dawn Eicher Photography

75-5660 Kopiko Street, Ste C7-231, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Dawn Eicher Photography

Dawn Eicher Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. Dawn Eicher, the founder of the service, finds joy in the creation of images that truly inspire happiness and take you back to a specific moment in time. Dawn Eicher Photography primarily captures your special day in a traditional and photojournalistic style, leaving you with authentic memories to be cherished for years to come.

Dawn makes it a priority to ensure your comfort on the big day, maintaining a fun atmosphere to encourage your genuine personality to shine through in her unique imagery. Dawn Eicher Photography aims to deliver a seamless service to all clients, allowing them to avail of additional hours, a second photographer, and a one-event-per-day policy. Dawn provides the following photography services:

• Engagement shoots

Dawn Eicher Photography 6
Dawn Eicher Photography 7

Taylor Andersen · Married on 09/01/2019

AMAZING Experience for Our Kona Wedding

We got married on the big island of Hawaii (site unseen), and Dawn helped make the entire experience easy and stress free. She was with us every step of the way from the early planning process to ensure that we planned around the time of sunset and any logistical challenges we may face, to the wedding day itself, where she captured all of our special moments before and during the wedding. Her calming presence and continuous support were so appreciated. Not to mention that the quality of her work is outstanding, and we are so incredibly pleased with the sneak peek photos that we have seen. We are dying to see the rest! I would recommend Dawn as a wedding photographer to anyone, we are so grateful to have been able to work with her!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Dawn Eicher Photography 15
    Dawn Eicher Photography 16
    Dawn Eicher Photography 17

Andrew Lasnab · Married on 06/27/2019

Wonderful & Skilled Big Island Photographer!

From the moment I spoke to Dawn, I knew she was the photographer I wanted to help capture our engagement on the Big Island. Never having visited Kona, the variety of options for places to propose was overwhelming, but Dawn helped me narrow down my list to places that were beautiful at sunset but would still allow us to be close to our hotel so my proposal could be a before dinner surprise. She was available to speak by phone several times to help me understand the pros and cons of each potential proposal setting. This was well above and beyond what I expected. Dawn and I decided on exactly what I was looking for and she even set up a trail of fresh plumeria from her own garden and set it up to mark a trail to the spot. A few days before, she sent a map of the exact spot to me.

Now for the most important part, our photos turned out to be stunning. I am someone who is discerning and usually consider several options before deciding on who to go with. I looked through many many galleries before deciding on Dawn. Her combination of experience shooting proposals/couples and her knowledge of the area helped choose the perfect setting and lighting conditions. I chose to have shoot the proposal with a shorter set and then have a longer engagement shoot the following evening so my fiancée would have the chance to choose her outfit and the setting. While these were engagement photos (as opposed to a full wedding), Dawn treated us so well. We communicated directly with her and she was the photographer who took our photos - rather than an assistant or someone from her company.

Dawn rushed us a few handpicked photos the next day so we could display them at our engagement party when we returned home, which was a very nice touch. The remainder of the gallery was sent to us within a few weeks as was promised. I emailed her a few times following our return home and she always replied promptly and graciously.

This was the first time my fiancée and I had anyone take professional photos of us and the experience was perfect. The result was a set of photos that will help is remember our engagement forever. Dawn was a pleasure to work with and exceptionally skilled at her craft. Hearing her life story and the way she found herself in photography was an additional reason we were so happy to work with her and support her. We will be back on the Big Island and hope to hire Dawn again for other milestones in our life! She has our highest recommendation. I am certain that you will not be disappointed choosing her as your photographer.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Dawn Eicher Photography 18

Dawn Eicher Photography Pricing

Dawn Eicher Photography Price Rates

Dawn Eicher Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 75-5660 Kopiko Street, Ste C7-231 Kailua Kona, HI, 96740 See on map