Dawn Eicher Photography Reviews

Dawn Eicher Photography 6
Dawn Eicher Photography 7

Bree Waugh · Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely recommend!

Dawn is nothing short of incredible.

We’d flown over to Hawaii from Australia and were completely at the mercy of our planner and Dawn. It turns out that this was exactly the thing thing to do.

Dawn took the most beautiful photos. They’re intimate whist still being incredibly polished.

She knew all the best ways and places for hus and I to stand and do- which left is with absolutely incredible results.

Thanks again, Dawn (and sorry again about the water

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Dawn Eicher Photography 8
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/08/2019

Seriously the Best Ever!

Dawn was so responsive and willing to chat through everything before we even booked her. She was so open and had great ideas. Choosing your photographer is so important. Photos are one of the only things that you can hold onto after the day (besides each other of course!) so I wanted one that was not only an excellent photographer, but was someone I wanted to spend all day with! In Dawn I found both (and her prices were super reasonable!) We chatted multiple times leading up to the event and she met us the day before at our rehearsal. That was really nice so that we could see where she envisioned different shots and gave me a good idea of what to expect. Then the day of our wedding she was early, cool, calm, and collected. While I was none of those things! She truly put me at ease when I was stressed about the time and miraculously kept us on schedule without rushing. She made us feel like friends and like our wedding was the best ever. Dawn has this amazing way of just making you feel your best which is exactly what you want on your big day. And then we got our pics! And OMG we could not stop smiling and gushing over how great they are. She sent them on time and the quality was fantastic. If you are considering booking Dawn, just do it! She is top notch!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Dawn Eicher Photography 14
    Dawn Eicher Photography 15
    Dawn Eicher Photography 16

Molly Von Doersten · Married on 03/26/2019

Everything you want and more!

Dawn was AMAZING, and incredibly reasonably priced! I initially contacted for engagement photos while in Hawaii, but my fiancé’s family also wanted family photos. She was SO flexible with getting everyone the photos they wanted from engagement, large and small family, and expecting! I am in LOVE with our “sneak peak” photos, and cannot wait to see the rest! Her eye was fantastic and the locations were stunning! I would highly recommend for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Dawn Eicher Photography 17

Jason · Married on 02/15/2019

Simply the best

Dawn was sensational and magnificent - truly! From planning, where she sent me a detailed PDF with photos and instructions on where the surprise would take place, to the photo shoot where she effortlessly guided us through different scenes, to post-production where Dawn was timely and did an incredible job, we can't say enough about our experience.

I actually spoke to 7 different photographers before selecting Dawn, who not only has an inspiring story and I was so happy to support her, but also was by far the most responsive and friendly.

Dawn is truly talented and we had such joy and pleasure working with her. Thanks for everything, Dawn! You were magical.

Sent on 03/29/2019