Kailua Kona, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Tiger Jones Productions

Tiger Jones Productions is a professional DJ service in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. DJ Tiger prides himself on his extensive music genre knowledge and his ability to create the right atmosphere. Couples can be confident that their DJ will know exactly what they are looking for as they work together from the very beginning to the day of the event. For couples looking for an experienced and knowledgeable DJ in Hawaii, Tiger Jones Productions is the right choice.

Experience
Tiger Jones Productions is a husband and wife duo, DJ Tiger Jones and his Wife Betsy Jones, and their professional team has over 20 years of experience in the professional music entertainment industry.

With a variety of music genre offerings, Tiger Jones Productions can provide the perfect atmosphere for any wedding. They can provide the following services:

• Do-not-play list

Tiger Jones Productions 5
Tiger Jones Productions 6
Tiger Jones Productions 7

Meredith · Married on 02/22/2019

To say they went above and beyond is an understatement

I just cannot rave enough about what an amazing experience it was to have DJ Tiger and Betsy be a part of our special day. From the moment I first contacted them, through my million questions during the planning process, Betsy felt more like a friend who was guiding me through this unfamiliar territory, than a vendor I was looking to hire. She consulted with me on my timeline before I had even officially hired them, and it was obvious that they know exactly what they're doing, and have done a million events before, so they have a true handle on what works and what maybe isn't the best idea, and their suggestions were thoughtful and considerate and always spot on. I just knew I could trust their expertise. Though they were incredibly professional, they ended up feeling like family when the big day finally arrived. The music was perfect, DJ Tiger read the crowd of our guests perfectly and took the appropriate amount of requests to keep our guests happy, while keeping the party going flawlessly, and friends are still talking about what a great DJ we had. Betsy was my rock during the day, to say she went above and beyond is an understatement, she communicated with my coordinator/caterer and with me all throughout the day, making sure everything went smoothly, and somehow anticipated my every need and showed up right when I needed her to tell me what was happening next, and even grabbed me a drink at the perfect moment when she could tell I needed it. This dream team is so much more than just the music, they are professional and intuitive, and absolutely made sure the event went perfectly. I would recommend them to anyone, and am to grateful I trusted my gut and hired them without a second thought.

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • analisa

analisa · Married on 02/09/2019

Mauna Kea Wedding

My now husband and I, met with Betsy before we even booked our venue for our wedding, as we knew we did not want to miss the chance to have them be part of our wedding day! Betsy was so great to work with! She took the time to come meet us for coffee and talk about the services her and Tiger could provide for us, along with giving us great suggestions for other vendors, which we ended up using. We are forever grateful for all of Betsy’s suggestions and being available anytime we had questions or needed some advice.
    Tiger and Betsy are truly a great team and we would recommend them to anyone, so professional and easy to work with! Also, very accommodating when it came to timeline changes and song changes/updates prior to the wedding. We had a very challenging age range at our wedding; 50/50 parents, aunts, uncles (baby boomers) and the 30-40 year old crowd. Tiger was able to read the crowd and switch up the music to keep the dancing going. We could not thank Tiger enough for the on the fly music changes and keeping the crowd entertained. The music was great and the memories even better. There was a song where Tiger and Bula even played together, so sweet and special!
    Through the entire wedding planning process, Betsy was there and we could not be more thankful. We now have new friends and Ohana on the Big Island, thanks to Tiger and Betsy!
    You guys are amazing, thank you for being part of our wedding and making the day so special and perfect!
    XOXO – Analisa and Jason Olson

Sent on 03/31/2019

Tiger Jones Productions FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Swept Away Island Weddings & Events
    Swept Away Island Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Tiger Jones Productions sets the right tone at any event with their vast variety of music that relates to all ages and styles. Their amazing state of the art sound system and intelligent lighting keeps guest partying all night long! Working with Betsy and Tiger Jones has always been a pleasure! Their professionalism and friendly personalities make the planning process a breeze! This fun, detail oriented couple strives to create the perfect atmosphere for you and your guest! They take the time to discuss your music preferences for your special day and make sure your entertainment is flawless. Swept Away Events loves working with Tiger Jones Productions and would highly recommend them in a heartbeat!

• Toby Hoogs Photography
    Toby Hoogs Photography Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend Tiger Jones Productions as Hawaii's premier DJ! Besides their obvious talent, what separates them other DJ's is their ultra modern equipment and extensive array of services. Betsy is amazing at organizing the nights events and keeping the flow of the evening going seamlessly. DJ Tiger has a world famous reputation for mixing awesome dance music and keeping the rhythm of the reception going all night long! They are an invaluable asset to a first class wedding reception and can handle any event big or small. To sum it up they are true professionals and we always enjoy working together!

• Outrageous Food & Events
    Outrageous Food & Events Wedding Caterers

Totally Awesome, Professional and Energetic. Great Music selection and mix. They are the best!!!!

• Kailua Kona, www.djkonaweddings.com Kailua Kona, Hawaii, 96740 See on map