Tiger Jones Productions Reviews

Tiger Jones Productions 6
Tiger Jones Productions 7

Emily · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding 04.20

We had the pleasure of having DJ Tiger our wedding at Hale Wailele on April 20th 2019. Tiger/Betsy fulfilled all of our requests to the T. The before-hand planning was so simple with the 5 Star website, and tiger/betsy brought truly professional, unique suggestions that made a big difference at the reception. The way that he was able to blend our traditional Hawaiian/Texas dancing with the modern Dance/Pop songs that we had asked for was awesome. Really rang true to be the best night of our lives and betsy/tiger was a big part of that.

100% will recommend to friends & family in the area for any event.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Meredith · Married on 02/22/2019

To say they went above and beyond is an understatement

I just cannot rave enough about what an amazing experience it was to have DJ Tiger and Betsy be a part of our special day. From the moment I first contacted them, through my million questions during the planning process, Betsy felt more like a friend who was guiding me through this unfamiliar territory, than a vendor I was looking to hire. She consulted with me on my timeline before I had even officially hired them, and it was obvious that they know exactly what they're doing, and have done a million events before, so they have a true handle on what works and what maybe isn't the best idea, and their suggestions were thoughtful and considerate and always spot on. I just knew I could trust their expertise. Though they were incredibly professional, they ended up feeling like family when the big day finally arrived. The music was perfect, DJ Tiger read the crowd of our guests perfectly and took the appropriate amount of requests to keep our guests happy, while keeping the party going flawlessly, and friends are still talking about what a great DJ we had. Betsy was my rock during the day, to say she went above and beyond is an understatement, she communicated with my coordinator/caterer and with me all throughout the day, making sure everything went smoothly, and somehow anticipated my every need and showed up right when I needed her to tell me what was happening next, and even grabbed me a drink at the perfect moment when she could tell I needed it. This dream team is so much more than just the music, they are professional and intuitive, and absolutely made sure the event went perfectly. I would recommend them to anyone, and am to grateful I trusted my gut and hired them without a second thought.

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • analisa

analisa · Married on 02/09/2019

Mauna Kea Wedding

My now husband and I, met with Betsy before we even booked our venue for our wedding, as we knew we did not want to miss the chance to have them be part of our wedding day! Betsy was so great to work with! She took the time to come meet us for coffee and talk about the services her and Tiger could provide for us, along with giving us great suggestions for other vendors, which we ended up using. We are forever grateful for all of Betsy’s suggestions and being available anytime we had questions or needed some advice.
    Tiger and Betsy are truly a great team and we would recommend them to anyone, so professional and easy to work with! Also, very accommodating when it came to timeline changes and song changes/updates prior to the wedding. We had a very challenging age range at our wedding; 50/50 parents, aunts, uncles (baby boomers) and the 30-40 year old crowd. Tiger was able to read the crowd and switch up the music to keep the dancing going. We could not thank Tiger enough for the on the fly music changes and keeping the crowd entertained. The music was great and the memories even better. There was a song where Tiger and Bula even played together, so sweet and special!
    Through the entire wedding planning process, Betsy was there and we could not be more thankful. We now have new friends and Ohana on the Big Island, thanks to Tiger and Betsy!
    You guys are amazing, thank you for being part of our wedding and making the day so special and perfect!
    XOXO – Analisa and Jason Olson

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Unforgettable, invaluable part to our day!

The music at our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and more. Our dance floor was never empty and our guests had the time of their lives. Tiger and Betsy were a joy to work with, quick to respond, they worked with us as we experienced some personal challenges and ensured our day ran smoothly. Our family had a lot of Mexican and Spanish song requests and they were able to accommodate all of them to the absolute delight of our parents. They even helped make it possible for a family friend to play a few live songs for us. They were recommended to me by a colleague and she was 100% right that Tiger and Betsy would be a key part of making our day unforgettable. Thank you, Tiger and Betsy for the memories!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Y

Yasmin Khan · Married on 10/18/2018

DJ Tiger didn't bring the music he brought the party!

My mom decided to have a destination wedding in Hawaii in October of 2018. Most of my family that attended are extremely conservation but DJ Tiger was able to get everyone on the dance floor to celebrate and dance the night away. It was great working with the DJ Tiger Jones production team as they're easy going and yet professional!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Tiger Jones Productions 8
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 08/30/2018

DJ Tiger Productions is amazing!

Our wedding planner recommended DJ Tiger to us, and we are so glad she did! We were very pleased with the service provided. Planning a destination can be very stressful, but DJ Tiger and his wife, Betsy, were so professional as they responded to our inquiries promptly, and made sure our requests/preferences were followed through. We didn't have to worry about a single thing! Our guests LOVED the music, and were dancing all night! We can't thank DJ Tiger and Betsy enough. We HIGHLY recommend DJ Tiger Productions to anyone planning a wedding (or any event) in Hawaii! They will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Sandy · Married on 08/18/2018

Betsy and DJ Tiger made our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding the best ever! What a team! It’s not easy planning from afar, but Betsy made it effortless! She was always accessible by email, text, and phone. She offered her honest, expertise suggestions while still honoring our wishes. She and DJ Tiger were there for us all the way, and at the reception, took time to speak with us when we had any requests. The key to a lively party is when you see the dance floor filled with guests having a good time, and that was evident at our reception! We cannot say enough about Betsy and DJ Tiger. They made my daughter’s dream come true.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Athena · Married on 08/18/2018

On August 18, 2018 I married the man of my dreams! We had the best wedding ever and a huge part of what made our day so special are the people who help make it possible! A huge thank you to the best DH and MC ever from Tiger Jones Productions! DJ Tiger and Betsy made our day magical and unforgettable! ! The music, energy, lighting, decor, and fantastic DJ team will never be forgotten! Everyone had the best time! They are the best ever! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You will always hold a special place in our hearts!
    Matthew and Athena Anderson

Sent on 10/03/2018

Chelsie · Married on 08/02/2018

Great time

We got married 8/1 in Hawaii and we had DJ Tiger at our wedding. They did a phenomenal job of communicating with us both before and during the wedding. During the wedding they were amazing! They followed the timeline that we had put in place in terms of first dance, father/daughter dance, speeches, etc. We had a lot of guests that don't normally dance, but DJ Tiger had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! It was a night we will always remember and I'm happy to say that DJ Tiger will always be a fantastic part of the best day of our lives. Thanks DJ Tiger!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/30/2018

DJ Tiger and Betsy were such a dream to work with! Our guests were an older bunch and a little slow to get on the dance floor, but DJ Tiger didn’t give up! He ran through a great list of songs to find what the group responded to, and kept them dancing all night long. Betsy’s announcing during the reception was very professional, and she stayed on top of where all of my bridal party was to be sure everyone got to enjoy the evening. I also really appreciated the help Betsy provided by sending me reminders for things I needed to get done before the big day, and by answering all of the MANY questions I asked! Their setup at the reception was fabulous – a big DJ stand with lots of fun lights, which really added to our venue. I couldn’t have asked for a more attentive, helpful, and fun couple to have provide our music!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/29/2018

No question, Betsy and Tiger exemplify professionalism, knowledge of the industry/craft and flexibility. If it stopped there, you would want to hire them but it doesn't stop there. Betsy went above and beyond the call of duty. Not only did she provide me with song lists and timing ideas, she connected me with quality colleagues, friends and family in the wedding industry to make our wedding week an exceptional and entertaining experience for everyone. Not only did she connect me with them, she followed up on whether or not they followed up with me. This woman is Superwoman! Tiger is a warm and gentle soul. He's more like a Tigger than a Tiger (I hope I'm not messing with your reputation Tiger ;)). It rained partly through our wedding. Everything was packed up and moved to another location on site. Tiger and Betsy handled this situation flawlessly despite the risk of damage to their equipment. All I can say is hire them. You truly won't regret it. They are exemplary professionals but more importantly, top notch human beings.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Tiger Jones Productions 9

Julia · Married on 07/28/2018

Where do I begin?? We are so blessed that Tiger Jones Productions was recommended to us and even more lucky that they were available for our big day! DJ Tiger and Betsy are one incredible team! Betsy was so diligent about making sure I gave all the information necessary to help us create a magical event for our wedding! With answering just a few questions about our likes and style, the music was absolutely PERFECT for our wedding! DJ Tiger gets the crowd dancing, and no on left the dance floor once the reception began! There are so many things to worry about when wedding planning, but it felt so good that I knew we were in good hands with DJ Tiger and Betsy!!! Thank you both SO much for making our day absolutely incredible for us and our friends and family!
    xoxo
    Julia and Ian

Sent on 09/25/2018

Brad · Married on 06/22/2018

DJ Tiger and Betsy came highly recommended and after our wedding we know why. When we found out that they were available we were thrilled and they over delivered. Betsy was super easy to get in contact with via email throughout our planning process. DJ Tiger took our key words-Love, Joy and Connection as well as about 20 songs we love and wanted to hear at our reception and put together an epic playlist that was beyond what we could have created on our own. Everyone danced and had the best time on our dance floor. The way DJ Tiger was able to flow from one song to the next and play songs near one another that had a certain “feel” was incredible. DJ Tiger and Betsy were on top of all the music throughout our reception and also helped us to announce our speeches. When it came time for our cake-cutting and father-daughter/mother-son dances, DJ Tiger was able to accommodate two quick song change requests we had. We were thrilled that he was able to switch gears so quickly and was happy to do so to make things right for us. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without them. Thank you both for making our wedding dance party dreams come true!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Shalane · Married on 06/12/2018

There are not enough kind things we could say about DJ Tiger and his lovely wife Betsy. We got married earlier this year on the Big Island of Hawaii. This couple from the moment they entered our party took complete control over the event. From the start Betsy put us at complete ease through her super organised and flexible approach to the coordination of our reception. They provide you with a detailed song list to fill out, highlighting (and in some cases prompting) specific timeline events to which you can request a specific song to inspire a feeling.

We may be a little biased here, but we believe that our reception was one of the greatest we have ever gone too. From the conclusion of the wedding feast DJ Tiger had everyone up and out of there seats and dancing until the conclusion of our reception.

You guys rock and worth every penny! My wife and I cannot recommend these two enough, keep doing what you guys do best!!

Mahalo,
    Colby and Shay

Sent on 08/01/2018

Gayle · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Betsy and DJ Tiger. They were the first thing we booked/confirmed for our wedding and it was the best decision we made. Betsy is extremely helpful and organized with any questions you have regarding your event and the island in general. And DJ Tiger played great music that kept everyone dancing all night. The phrase "Best DJ ever" was thrown around quite a few times by a number of our guests. Such a fun team; we do not have one single complaint. If you are getting married on the Big Island you NEED DJ Tiger. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/22/2018

My husband and I just got married on 5.23.18 and it was not only the best day of our lives but we had the best people around to make our special day go so smooth. I can not express our gratitude for tiger Jones productions and my girl Betsey for making our night amazing and smooth. We wouldn't know where to start or what to do without them. They were both very gracious, kind, fun, heartfelt and very flexible to work with and anything that we needed they we're at our side no questions asked. They helped plan a timeline of the night and that made it so much easier than I thought which put a huge wait off of our shoulders. You two are the best team and treated us like family..we feel like we've known u forever ??. Even at late notice needing a DJ for our wedding, without hesitation you said yes we can do it and it will be beautiful! Our hearts are filled with so much joy and overwhelmed with happiness. We would recommend tiger Jones productions for any of our future events, parties etc..there is no one else as good as them they are and they are seriously the best of the best and have tons of experience and knowledge!!! We can go on and on about how special our night was but the one thing that stood out to us is that there genuine and honest people that love what they do and are strait up good at it too. The music vibes were on point and killed it! ?? Thank you for everything, you guys will forever be family!!!!!! Love always Jamie and Justin hatch

Sent on 06/05/2018

David · Married on 05/15/2018

DJ Tiger and Betsy are absolutely perfect! My wife and I have been fortunate enough to experience them at two weddings - the first was at a friends wedding and it was so great that we requested them for own wedding on the Big Island Hawaii a few years later. For our wedding the music, lights, and energy were unbelievable - everyone at the wedding had such an amazing time and even still continue to remind us how much fun they had on the dance floor!
    Tiger and Betsy are also just incredibly kind and genuine people. They were very accommodating to our song lists, first dance editing, and generally just wanted to us to experience an unforgettable night and they truly delivered.
    Tiger is the best DJ I've ever experienced at a wedding and Betsy was so organized and communicative that it brought such peace of mind to our wedding planning and day-of. I recommend them so highly and can't find enough words to praise them! Thanks again you two!

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 05/05/2018

The best DJ team!!

DJ Tiger made our wedding! They had all 86 of our guests on the dance floor, can't get better than that! Betsy and DJ Tiger were so amazing to work with - professional, kind, and attentive! They listened to our interests and tailored the playlist to the crowd. They played music that everyone enjoyed - from the kids to my Dad who has a particular taste in music :) They even had us dancing in our photos! If you're getting married in Hawaii, look no further to DJ Tiger! Couldn't recommend the DJ team more!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Tiger Jones Productions 10
    Tiger Jones Productions 11
    Tiger Jones Productions 12
    Tiger Jones Productions 13

Cherisse · Married on 04/19/2018

Betsy was a pleasure to work with! From the beginning she was very responsive and even gave great recommendations on other vendors. I had one of my good friends emcee our wedding and Betsy was great at giving her some direction on the wedding day. They played every song we requested and our dance floor was packed the whole time! Our wedding day was perfect and DJ Tiger Jones Productions plays a huge part in making our night so memorable! We highly recommend them. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Jaime · Married on 04/10/2018

Betsy was amazing to work with! She made me
    Feel so calm and relaxed through out the whole planning process! And DJ Tiger did an amazing job at the wedding, he read the crowd and created an awesome time for everyone! Thank you!!

Maria · Married on 04/07/2018

Very professional and wonderful to work with.
    I recommend Tiger Jones productions for your wedding or event.
    Our event was on April of 2018 and they played a veriery of music to satisfy every age at our party. We danced till the very last song played.
    Betsy goes above and beyond for you and I can’t stress enough how exceptional Tiger Jones production is.

Kelsey · Married on 04/06/2018

Betsy and Tiger we're incredible to work with! Planning a destination wedding from a far can sometimes be stressful but Betsy made the process of selecting our DJ and the planning in the months that followed so seamless and stress free! From the beginning, I knew we were in great hands! Betsy was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process and Tiger did an amazing job the night of the wedding, reading the crowd and keeping our guests dancing the whole night. My husband’s biggest fear was that there wouldn't be many people on the dance floor as he LOVES to dance, as you can see, that was never an issue and we have Betsy and Tiger to thank for that! Highly recommend working with both of them if you are looking for DJ services, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Tiger Jones Productions 14
    Tiger Jones Productions 15
    Tiger Jones Productions 16
    Tiger Jones Productions 17
    Tiger Jones Productions 18

Nicolette · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Tiger & Betsy were amazing to work with and made our special day PERFECT! We booked them for our March 2018 wedding at a private villa in Kona. Growing up in Kona, Betsy was one of my childhood friends, when we started looking for a DJ, I was so excited to reconnect with her! She took the time to work with me on my timeline and went over our song requests. Betsy was awesome, she was very helpful with making our wedding flow smoothly. DJ Tiger and Betsy had worked with all of our venders previously, which helped keep us organized. We had a lot of guests rave about how amazing our wedding was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. Thank you so much for making our wedding so special!! Mahalo, Jeff and Nicki Crisp

Tiger Jones Productions 19
    Tiger Jones Productions 20
    Tiger Jones Productions 21
    Tiger Jones Productions 22

Johanna · Married on 12/18/2017

DJ Tiger and Betsy go the extra mile to do everything for their clients. My husband and I were so incredibly impressed with them and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have an unbelievable D.J. at their wedding!!

Sent on 03/22/2018