Tiger Jones Productions Reviews

272 | Kailua Kona, HI

272 Reviews for Tiger Jones Productions

Mindy Boli · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Wedding Music

DJ Tiger and his wife (Betsy) are the BEST at what they do. Their music fabulous,. The attention to detail were excellent. They are the most sweetest, professional and nicest people ever. They were there from beginning to the end. and We could not have as a good time without them.They made our daughters wedding so special. They will be forever in our hearts. I highly recommend to anyone ..Big thanks for all you have done for us. You wet above and beyond...We love you...

Sent on 02/15/2020

Andrea Andrews · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Betsy was amazing!

Betsy and DJ Tiger were awesome! Betsy was very responsive and answered all our questions in a timely manner. She helped us with our timeline and made sure the reception went smoothly. I highly recommend DJ Tiger and Betsy. They are very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Nicole Borisoff · Getting married on 04/02/2021

You made our night!!!

WOW! DJ Tiger and Betsy Jones are a dynamic duo, that MADE our wedding day! They exuberate Aloha and have helped us along every step of the way. From asking if we needed extra assistance with the wedding, giving advice, creating our special mashup, and putting together theeeee best playlist. It was the highlight of everyone's night! We've never seen a wedding party dance the ENTIRE time. Every age group danced their heart out. We are so appreciative to have had them light up our night. DJ Tiger and Betsy are more than just your vendor, they are like family! Thank you both for making it the best night of our lives, we couldn't have done it without you! With Much Aloha- The Borisoff's

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Dan

Dan & Jess · Married on 03/05/2020

Awesome experience at Fairmont Orchid

These guys were awesome. Betsy was simply the best. She worked with me throughout the entire planning phase, right up to the minute the procession song started. Constantly making sure we were ok, going above and beyond what we expected. Small extras, like grabbing some water for us during the photo shoot, was something I didn't expect. That is the level of service you'll get from them. She even spotted some billing errors the wedding coordinator made, and notified, corrected them for us.

Music? That was top notch as well. We had a small wedding (23 people), and they created a perfect mix based on the 10 sample 'must play' songs I provided. Some of my guests asked for their playlist since it was so good. We opted for the extra club type lighting, which I recommend. At first didn't think we needed it, but looking back i'm glad we had it. Most of the 23 people were dancing which was way more than we expected. Would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 03/04/2020

WOW! Thank you DJ Tiger and Betsy!

We can’t thank them enough for the amazing job they did at our wedding. From the initial call to the end of the night, they truly MADE our wedding perfect!

While I was in the wedding planning process I had spent a LOT of time and research looking for the perfect DJ. Music is really important to us as a couple so we knew it had to be perfect. I came across DJ Tiger and Betsy and after our initial call I just knew that they would be a great fit – and I was right! They played all of the songs that we asked for pre-ceremony, cocktail hour and of course, the dancing. I even recall saying to my husband on the day, “WOW they are playing everything we requested!” :) They even traveled all the way from Kona to Kauai for us which we were very thankful for.

They didn’t play corny DJ songs, they mixed songs together for an easy flow, and really LISTENED to what we wanted and our vibe. They were professional and experts and really knew how to read the crowd to ensure everyone was having a great time. If you’re on the fence about a DJ, search no more! LOCK THEM DOWN!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Bree

Bree Kahawaii · Married on 02/13/2020

The best dj!

DJ Tiger is the man!!!! He played the best music and had the entire wedding on their feet all night! But we can’t review DJ Tiger without mentioning how great his wife Betsy was! She was probably the most attentive person out of all of our vendors. She brought us(bride and groom) water between the ceremony and reception. She had our dinner plates served to us early so that we could eat quickly and then spend time with our guests. Before the wedding, she was very prompt in responding to questions and really made the breakdown of our reception go smoothly. She was a great and can’t say enough good things about her! Our whole reception went great because of these two wonderful people and they made our reception something all of our guests will remember. If you are looking for a DJ, please stop right here. Call DJ Tiger, and book with him before he gets booked. You will not regret it!!
    Mahalo Nui Loa DJ Tiger and Betsy!!

Sent on 05/17/2020
  • Jean

Jean Lonto-Maberry · Married on 02/02/2020

Betsy and DJ Tiger had everyone smiling and dancing!

I did not know that a wonderful couple/company DJ Tiger and Betsy were from just reading the other reviews...THEY ARE AWESOME and THEY MADE US FEEL LIKE A FAMILY! My daughter decided to have her reception on the Big Island of Hawaii and I had NO IDEA where to begin or start for hiring a local DJ. Betsy calmed me down and gave me a virtual hug from Hawaii to Texas and said she would help me anyway she could! She did so much more than help me make my daughter's dream come true, she made both of us feel like family! (I am tearing up now just thinking of every phone call and email of distress I sent out and how Betsy and Tiger took the time and effort to make my stress lessen! They listened to my chaotic urgencies about our "unique" family dynamic and they performed and outshined all the other DJs on the Mainland, USA.
    They were extremely professional, ALWAYS corresponded back quickly and set-up and take down were organized and seamless! They played all the requested songs and even had "a stick in the mud dancer" get some grooves on the floor!
    This Mom from Texas will forever be grateful for the wonderful job they did to make my daughter's dream a reality!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Simone

Simone Boli · Married on 01/18/2020

The Best! Only DJ to use

Betsy and DJ Tiger went above and beyond to help with our wedding. From helping us decide the right music, coming up with a timeline for the day, to assisting the day of. They were always available and responded quickly during the planning if we had any questions. Our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as great if it wasn't for them. There is no other vendor you should use!!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Maria · Married on 01/04/2020

Do not hesitate to book with DJ Tiger!

Betsy and DJ Tiger were incredible! They will work with your budget and go above and beyond to make sure you’re taken care of. If you’re a bride planning your destination wedding, don’t hesitate to book with DJ Tiger! It was the easiest decision of the entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Allison

Allison Putnam · Married on 11/10/2019

Simply the Best!!

We planned our wedding in Hawaii from the mainland, which is never easy. DJ Tiger made it so easy and always had the right song playing all night. We didn’t always know what we wanted him to play during the reception, but we just gave him an idea of what type of songs we liked and he found the most perfect songs!! We got a whole bunch of compliments from our guests about how great he was and how he read the crowd well. Thank you so much Betsy and Tiger, you made our day so special!!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Monica · Married on 11/05/2019

Amazing experience

We had an exceptional engagement party with DJ Tiger and Betsy Jones! They wanted to make sure we were completely happy and got all our favorite song requests. They seamlessly set up and broke down at our venue. Our guests had the best time dancing and many didn't leave the dance floor. They work easily with resort coordinators making it so easy for you to enjoy your party and leave the details to them! Thank you for making our party fabulous!! Monica and Adam

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Lola

lola ching · Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome night

They are so easy to work with and just want to make your day perfect for you and your soon to be husband I couldn’t have asked for a better night dancing the time away with those near and dear

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily Oriel Lowe · Married on 10/19/2019

Creative Mash Ups that Kept our Jet Lagged Crew Dancing ALL NIGHT LONG!

Wow. Just wow. For our wedding we had two goals for our party: everyone would be able to drink as much as they wanted and we would have LOTs of dancing. When selecting a DJ, we didn't have very much to go on except for the reviews posted here and the recommendations from our wedding planner so we were kind of just crossing our fingers and hoping.

When DJ Tiger starting pumping beats, to say that our expectations were blown away would be an understatement. He had creative mash-ups of crowd pleasers with eclectic EDM and hip-hop jams that were absolutely incredible. Honestly, I had more fun dancing to DJ Tiger than I did seeing many famous DJs in Vegas. He was that good and his set SO fun. All my guests were commenting on it.

As proof, we had many guests who came to the wedding from the East Coast (6 hour time difference) only days earlier who kept the dance floor packed until our event ended at midnight. Prior to the wedding I was worried that our party would fade out early due to jet lag -- but everyone wanted to keep going! My 70 year old Dad with arthritis even came out and started dancing, and commented later, "I couldn't believe it - everyone was on the dance floor!"

I really also liked working with Betsy, DJ Tiger's wife to organize the event. She was detail oriented and very sweet. My guests also said that they had lovely interactions working with her making requests, etc.

Finally, I also noticed that they waited to play the explicit music until the two children present went to bed. A small detail, but very considerate and appreciated. Its all about the little things

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Emilie

Emilie Gidley · Married on 10/18/2019

Wedding at the Hualalai - amazing experience!

DJ Tiger and Betsy were phenomenal to work with! Betsy was especially amazing at communicating with us - her email response times were incredible. They both had extremely high attention to detail to ensure every minute of our night was exactly what we wanted. Tiger played all the songs we asked for in the perfect order and he was also incredibly flexible to play requests from us and our guests during the night as asked. Betsy had an amazing creative suggestion for a memorable exit we wouldn't have known to do or thought of with the perfect music to match. We were planning all the way from New York City but knew we were in the best hands with these experts, and they far exceeded all of our expectations. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Sara Quick · Married on 09/21/2019

Best dj ever!

Words can’t even express how AMAZING DJ Tiger and Betsy are. Not only were they hands down the best vendors we used, they were the best DJ’s we’ve EVER experienced at any wedding we’ve been to. Betsy went above and beyond ahead of the wedding to make me feel comfortable and even helped me with suggestions on where to go on the Island. DJ Tiger took our very specific requests and mixed them perfectly together with such skill. It was like we were at an upscale dance festival (which is what we wanted), and he tailored everything to our tastes and he did it with a smile! Our guests are STILL talking about how great the music was at our wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time and the energy was incredible. You can tell Tiger and Betsy truly care about their clients and I wouldn’t be surprised if they become life long friends. Their passion is at the forefront of what they do and we are eternally grateful we found them because they truly made our wedding special. They are worth every penny and much much more. Don’t hesitate for a moment to book them. You will not be sorry!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Jessica Knapp · Married on 09/01/2019

An Absolute Dream to Work With!!

To start off, I am not the bride, but the wedding coordinator for a beautiful September 2019 wedding at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel! My company is based out of San Diego and it was my first time planning a wedding on the Big Island, so I was a tad nervous about doing all of the work from a distance. Betsy and Tiger were SO delightful to work with! They were so incredibly organized, knowledgeable about the guest demographics, and extremely responsive getting back to me within a few hours! They also were kind enough to give me a lot of amazing advice about the venue. On the day of they were spectacular, keeping all of the guests on their feet and out on the dance floor! The wedding would not have been the enormous success without them. Coming from a coordinator, on the day of you want to make sure that all of your vendors are on the same team and that their end goal is the happiness of the bride and groom. Betsy and Tiger take this very seriously and go above and beyond!! You NEED them on your wedding day!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing DJ services!

I couldn’t recommend Betsy and Tiger enough! They truly are amazing! DJ Tiger kept our party dancing all night long! He mixed great music and exactly as I requested. Betsy was more than helpful from wedding suggestions and she is so kind. Don’t look anywhere else! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Becky Dodt · Married on 07/20/2019

Lifesavers and Party starters!

DJ a tiger and Betsy are an incredible team. I can’t recommend them enough. I also highly recommend hiring Betsy as a wedding coordinator especially if you are doing your wedding at one of the large venues on the Kona side. She provided expert advice about everything for my wedding and was very reassuring at the stressful moments. My wedding was SO FUN, 95% of guests danced ALL night. If you want a party and peace of mind these guys know exactly what to do. Worth every penny and more!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Angela Wang · Married on 07/12/2019

DJ Tiger and Betsy are the best!

DJ Tiger and Betsy are so amazing and I'm SO glad that I choose to work with them for my wedding at the Four Seasons, Hualalai.

Betsy was an absolute joy to work with prior to the wedding - she is extremely detail oriented and you can trust that she completely on top of it. She has years and years of experience and her opinions and advice was extremely helpful to me.

On the day of the wedding, everything went completely smoothly and everyone was loving it on the dance floor.

We have been to weddings before where the DJ wasn't as organized and it ruined the whole mood, so I'm therefore so happy that we worked with the absolute best. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Stephanie Franks · Married on 06/29/2019

best.dj.ever.

There’s a few things that really make a wedding. The bride and groom showing up, food/drinks and the DJ!
    So many people at my wedding commented on how great DJ Tiger was! I’ve never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding. The music was great and the flow was perfect. He went ABOVE AND BEYOND before and during the wedding. During the planning process he was quick to respond, well organized, and made sure I got everything I wanted (even things I didn’t think about! There is a reason why he is known as Hawaii’s BEST DJ. Your making a mistake if you even consider anyone else. Thank you DJ tiger, my wedding wouldn’t have been as fun or successful without you!

Sent on 07/08/2019

James Neshek · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing Experience With DJ Tiger!

Can’t say enough about how amazing our experience was working with Betsy & DJ Tiger. Betsy was incredibly helpful before, during and after the wedding. She was on top of every aspect of the planning, wish we could have had her running the whole wedding and not just the music! There was no job too big or too small for her to handle. She even helped with a mid-wedding wardrobe change for the bride! DJ Tiger was fantastic! We wanted our guests dancing all night and we were not disappointed. DJ Tiger knew what to play exactly when to play it to keep the party going. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. They worked with us through the whole process and delivered exactly what we wanted. Can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Ahrens · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible, personable service with aloha

Would I recommend DJ Tiger and Betsy to a friend? A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

From the very beginning when I reached out to DJ Tiger and Betsy (the Emcee and manager of sorts), I felt at ease. I planned my Hawaii wedding from CT without ever meeting the vendors or visiting the venues in advance. To say that communication and prompt response was very important to me is an understatement. It can be so stressful trying to plan a destination wedding if your vendors aren’t available for you. Betsy was far and away the easiest coordinator I worked with. She was available via email, phone, or text and her turn around time for questions was typically a matter of minutes to hours. In addition, her customer service skills are unbelievable. Every time we communicated, I felt like a very unique and valued customer, even friend, to her. She followed through with every promise she made - from pricing to services to deadlines with reception timelines and such. She even helped me coordinate a very special request - my favorite karaoke song - with the reception venue.

Now for DJ Tiger. My reception could not have gone more seamlessly with Betsy and DJ Tiger at the helm steering the ship. Once the cocktail hour started, I did not have to think or worry because they had everything under control. I could be in full-on party mode and enjoy my night. DJ Tiger played the *perfect* playlist. The dance floor was packed all night and his energy was fantastic. I only wish he could have abandoned his post to hit the dance floor with us haha

If you’re one of those brides/grooms who is thinking “is it really better to get a DJ rather than just play my own list with an ipod and speakers?” The answer is yes. DJ Tiger was able to read the crowd and adjust music selections accordingly. He also artfully blends the end of one song into the beginning of the next or merges the tracks for a unique vibe and also non-stop dance party.

At the end of the night, my feet were aching and my heart was full when I returned to my airbnb. I could not have had more fun at my reception. I attribute a large part of this to DJ Tiger and Betsy. So many thanks to you both!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Maricris

Maricris · Married on 05/18/2019

Best duo for your special day!

Betsy worked endlessly to understand our music taste and pronunciation of wedding party names. She worked with other vendors to make our timeline work. DJ tiger found special mixes and cut music to fit our traditional dances. He got our dance floor going and kept the party going! Best duo team ever! My friends and family kept saying, “The DJ was awesome!” My family is big on dancing. Worth the money for a memorable experience!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • John

John Sheptock · Married on 05/09/2019

The BEST wedding DJ ever!

One month later our family and friends are STILL talking about how amazing DJ Tiger was! When you‘re planning your wedding the three things your guests will really remember and you really need to concentrate on is the location, the food and the DJ. If one of those things is wrong, the evening will not be as magical as it could be. Working with Betsy and DJ Tiger was an absolute joy and their communication and help as we planned the night really made a huge difference. Betsy was always available via email and text, which was very much appreciated as other vendors were harder to communicate with. We told them that we wanted people on the dance floor the entire night and they really delivered. They combined our liking of dance and edm music with an eclectic array of music that “older” guests enjoyed. The result was amazing as people were on the dance floor the entire night! Even better, Betsy checked in with us throughout the night just to make sure that we were happy with how everything was going. We had the most amazing wedding and Betsy and Tiger are a HUGE reason why it turned out that way. We can’t thank them enough and if we were to do it again (or host any other event on the big island) we would definitely hire DJ Tiger again and again. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Emily · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding 04.20

We had the pleasure of having DJ Tiger our wedding at Hale Wailele on April 20th 2019. Tiger/Betsy fulfilled all of our requests to the T. The before-hand planning was so simple with the 5 Star website, and tiger/betsy brought truly professional, unique suggestions that made a big difference at the reception. The way that he was able to blend our traditional Hawaiian/Texas dancing with the modern Dance/Pop songs that we had asked for was awesome. Really rang true to be the best night of our lives and betsy/tiger was a big part of that.

100% will recommend to friends & family in the area for any event.

Sent on 04/26/2019