Tiger Jones Productions Reviews

Tiger Jones Productions 7
  • Dan

Dan & Jess · Getting married on 03/05/2020

Awesome experience at Fairmont Orchid

These guys were awesome. Betsy was simply the best. She worked with me throughout the entire planning phase, right up to the minute the procession song started. Constantly making sure we were ok, going above and beyond what we expected. Small extras, like grabbing some water for us during the photo shoot, was something I didn't expect. That is the level of service you'll get from them. She even spotted some billing errors the wedding coordinator made, and notified, corrected them for us.

Music? That was top notch as well. We had a small wedding (23 people), and they created a perfect mix based on the 10 sample 'must play' songs I provided. Some of my guests asked for their playlist since it was so good. We opted for the extra club type lighting, which I recommend. At first didn't think we needed it, but looking back i'm glad we had it. Most of the 23 people were dancing which was way more than we expected. Would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Monica · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Amazing experience

We had an exceptional engagement party with DJ Tiger and Betsy Jones! They wanted to make sure we were completely happy and got all our favorite song requests. They seamlessly set up and broke down at our venue. Our guests had the best time dancing and many didn't leave the dance floor. They work easily with resort coordinators making it so easy for you to enjoy your party and leave the details to them! Thank you for making our party fabulous!! Monica and Adam

Sent on 05/14/2019

Stephanie Franks · Married on 06/29/2019

best.dj.ever.

There’s a few things that really make a wedding. The bride and groom showing up, food/drinks and the DJ!
    So many people at my wedding commented on how great DJ Tiger was! I’ve never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding. The music was great and the flow was perfect. He went ABOVE AND BEYOND before and during the wedding. During the planning process he was quick to respond, well organized, and made sure I got everything I wanted (even things I didn’t think about! There is a reason why he is known as Hawaii’s BEST DJ. Your making a mistake if you even consider anyone else. Thank you DJ tiger, my wedding wouldn’t have been as fun or successful without you!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Tiger Jones Productions 8
  • Maricris

Maricris · Married on 05/18/2019

Best duo for your special day!

Betsy worked endlessly to understand our music taste and pronunciation of wedding party names. She worked with other vendors to make our timeline work. DJ tiger found special mixes and cut music to fit our traditional dances. He got our dance floor going and kept the party going! Best duo team ever! My friends and family kept saying, “The DJ was awesome!” My family is big on dancing. Worth the money for a memorable experience!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • John

John Sheptock · Married on 05/09/2019

The BEST wedding DJ ever!

One month later our family and friends are STILL talking about how amazing DJ Tiger was! When you‘re planning your wedding the three things your guests will really remember and you really need to concentrate on is the location, the food and the DJ. If one of those things is wrong, the evening will not be as magical as it could be. Working with Betsy and DJ Tiger was an absolute joy and their communication and help as we planned the night really made a huge difference. Betsy was always available via email and text, which was very much appreciated as other vendors were harder to communicate with. We told them that we wanted people on the dance floor the entire night and they really delivered. They combined our liking of dance and edm music with an eclectic array of music that “older” guests enjoyed. The result was amazing as people were on the dance floor the entire night! Even better, Betsy checked in with us throughout the night just to make sure that we were happy with how everything was going. We had the most amazing wedding and Betsy and Tiger are a HUGE reason why it turned out that way. We can’t thank them enough and if we were to do it again (or host any other event on the big island) we would definitely hire DJ Tiger again and again. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Emily · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding 04.20

We had the pleasure of having DJ Tiger our wedding at Hale Wailele on April 20th 2019. Tiger/Betsy fulfilled all of our requests to the T. The before-hand planning was so simple with the 5 Star website, and tiger/betsy brought truly professional, unique suggestions that made a big difference at the reception. The way that he was able to blend our traditional Hawaiian/Texas dancing with the modern Dance/Pop songs that we had asked for was awesome. Really rang true to be the best night of our lives and betsy/tiger was a big part of that.

100% will recommend to friends & family in the area for any event.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Meredith · Married on 02/22/2019

To say they went above and beyond is an understatement

I just cannot rave enough about what an amazing experience it was to have DJ Tiger and Betsy be a part of our special day. From the moment I first contacted them, through my million questions during the planning process, Betsy felt more like a friend who was guiding me through this unfamiliar territory, than a vendor I was looking to hire. She consulted with me on my timeline before I had even officially hired them, and it was obvious that they know exactly what they're doing, and have done a million events before, so they have a true handle on what works and what maybe isn't the best idea, and their suggestions were thoughtful and considerate and always spot on. I just knew I could trust their expertise. Though they were incredibly professional, they ended up feeling like family when the big day finally arrived. The music was perfect, DJ Tiger read the crowd of our guests perfectly and took the appropriate amount of requests to keep our guests happy, while keeping the party going flawlessly, and friends are still talking about what a great DJ we had. Betsy was my rock during the day, to say she went above and beyond is an understatement, she communicated with my coordinator/caterer and with me all throughout the day, making sure everything went smoothly, and somehow anticipated my every need and showed up right when I needed her to tell me what was happening next, and even grabbed me a drink at the perfect moment when she could tell I needed it. This dream team is so much more than just the music, they are professional and intuitive, and absolutely made sure the event went perfectly. I would recommend them to anyone, and am to grateful I trusted my gut and hired them without a second thought.

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • analisa

analisa · Married on 02/09/2019

Mauna Kea Wedding

My now husband and I, met with Betsy before we even booked our venue for our wedding, as we knew we did not want to miss the chance to have them be part of our wedding day! Betsy was so great to work with! She took the time to come meet us for coffee and talk about the services her and Tiger could provide for us, along with giving us great suggestions for other vendors, which we ended up using. We are forever grateful for all of Betsy’s suggestions and being available anytime we had questions or needed some advice.
    Tiger and Betsy are truly a great team and we would recommend them to anyone, so professional and easy to work with! Also, very accommodating when it came to timeline changes and song changes/updates prior to the wedding. We had a very challenging age range at our wedding; 50/50 parents, aunts, uncles (baby boomers) and the 30-40 year old crowd. Tiger was able to read the crowd and switch up the music to keep the dancing going. We could not thank Tiger enough for the on the fly music changes and keeping the crowd entertained. The music was great and the memories even better. There was a song where Tiger and Bula even played together, so sweet and special!
    Through the entire wedding planning process, Betsy was there and we could not be more thankful. We now have new friends and Ohana on the Big Island, thanks to Tiger and Betsy!
    You guys are amazing, thank you for being part of our wedding and making the day so special and perfect!
    XOXO – Analisa and Jason Olson

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Unforgettable, invaluable part to our day!

The music at our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and more. Our dance floor was never empty and our guests had the time of their lives. Tiger and Betsy were a joy to work with, quick to respond, they worked with us as we experienced some personal challenges and ensured our day ran smoothly. Our family had a lot of Mexican and Spanish song requests and they were able to accommodate all of them to the absolute delight of our parents. They even helped make it possible for a family friend to play a few live songs for us. They were recommended to me by a colleague and she was 100% right that Tiger and Betsy would be a key part of making our day unforgettable. Thank you, Tiger and Betsy for the memories!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Y

Yasmin Khan · Married on 10/18/2018

DJ Tiger didn't bring the music he brought the party!

My mom decided to have a destination wedding in Hawaii in October of 2018. Most of my family that attended are extremely conservation but DJ Tiger was able to get everyone on the dance floor to celebrate and dance the night away. It was great working with the DJ Tiger Jones production team as they're easy going and yet professional!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Tiger Jones Productions 9
  • Sarah

Sarah Donohoe · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceptional service, 5 stars all around! Go with dj tiger!

DJ Tiger and Betsy are the masters at what they do. There is not a wedding they haven't performed at. Without a doubt, they go above and beyond at any type of event you want them to host ! My first wedding vendor I went with (outside of booking the venue) was DJ TIGER!! BESIDES YOU, YOUR HUBBY/WIFE AND OFFICIANT, MUSIC IS KEY so I jumped on finding my DJ first thing! Their aloha spirit, high energy and peaceful demeanor were perfect for our dream Hawaiian wedding. They are very accommodating at any request you have in mind and make things happen around the clock! Each of your needs will be met whether it's music suggestions, lighting layout or dance floor ideas. I was also very pleased with the warmth and overall professionalism by their emcee, Ms. Betsy Jones herself!

DJ Tiger and Betsy are awesome and can I just say most of my wedding guests mention repeatedly that it was by far the most fun they've ever had dancing up at storm at a wedding and always ask me for a copy of the wedding playlist! Take some relief off your shoulders as your plan and hire this amazing team first thing so you can ensure they will be available for your big day! You will be very happy with your decision. I sure was! MAHALO NUI LOA, TIGER AND BETSY!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Tiger Jones Productions 10
    Tiger Jones Productions 11
    Tiger Jones Productions 12
    Tiger Jones Productions 13

Marie Catherine · Married on 09/03/2018

Words cannot express how grateful I am to DJ Tiger and Betsy! My wedding flowed exactly how I wanted it, thanks to both of them. Even though we we’re delayed on schedule for other reasons hard to prevent (such as dancing at the beach while enjoying sunsets for wedding pictures, something I’ll never regret!), the day still went as perfect as possible. They kept it on schedule and as flawless as it can be! The song list by Dj Tiger played smoothly and on cue. From having a solo musician, hula, fireknife dancer, toasts, bridal speeches, money dance, sparkler exit, and other wedding traditions, Betsy and Dj Tiger kept the party going! Who needs a day of coordinator when you have this amazing duo! They are everything you need! They are both responsible, reliable, and professional. But most importantly, they go beyond to make you feel supported and special for the day that is supposed to be and have definitely became the best day of our lives!

If you’re in doubt of who to hire for your wedding, think of what is most important to you? For us, having beautiful, memorable, and fun songlist that will capture the best feelings, emotions, and overall moment is important! That is what DJ Tiger is for. For us, making sure that all our plans flawlessly and successfully fit in a timeline that will seem never enough time. That is what Betsy is for! Most importantly, Betsy was not only there for me at my wedding day, but she has put me at ease from the beginning we hired them! She has helped me go through one of the biggest stresses prior to wedding, going beyond and stepping into a role of a day of coordinator when mine unfortunately and overwhelmingly did not work out. And when we had to make changes to the timeline at the reception, she was truly versatile, calming, and accommodating. She was there at my side!

So if you want to have best day of your life, DJ Tiger and Betsy will make sure this comes true. This duo is beyond valuable and well-worth it! They’re everything!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 08/30/2018

DJ Tiger Productions is amazing!

Our wedding planner recommended DJ Tiger to us, and we are so glad she did! We were very pleased with the service provided. Planning a destination can be very stressful, but DJ Tiger and his wife, Betsy, were so professional as they responded to our inquiries promptly, and made sure our requests/preferences were followed through. We didn't have to worry about a single thing! Our guests LOVED the music, and were dancing all night! We can't thank DJ Tiger and Betsy enough. We HIGHLY recommend DJ Tiger Productions to anyone planning a wedding (or any event) in Hawaii! They will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Sandy · Married on 08/18/2018

Betsy and DJ Tiger made our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding the best ever! What a team! It’s not easy planning from afar, but Betsy made it effortless! She was always accessible by email, text, and phone. She offered her honest, expertise suggestions while still honoring our wishes. She and DJ Tiger were there for us all the way, and at the reception, took time to speak with us when we had any requests. The key to a lively party is when you see the dance floor filled with guests having a good time, and that was evident at our reception! We cannot say enough about Betsy and DJ Tiger. They made my daughter’s dream come true.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Athena · Married on 08/18/2018

On August 18, 2018 I married the man of my dreams! We had the best wedding ever and a huge part of what made our day so special are the people who help make it possible! A huge thank you to the best DH and MC ever from Tiger Jones Productions! DJ Tiger and Betsy made our day magical and unforgettable! ! The music, energy, lighting, decor, and fantastic DJ team will never be forgotten! Everyone had the best time! They are the best ever! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You will always hold a special place in our hearts!
    Matthew and Athena Anderson

Sent on 10/03/2018

Chelsie · Married on 08/02/2018

Great time

We got married 8/1 in Hawaii and we had DJ Tiger at our wedding. They did a phenomenal job of communicating with us both before and during the wedding. During the wedding they were amazing! They followed the timeline that we had put in place in terms of first dance, father/daughter dance, speeches, etc. We had a lot of guests that don't normally dance, but DJ Tiger had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! It was a night we will always remember and I'm happy to say that DJ Tiger will always be a fantastic part of the best day of our lives. Thanks DJ Tiger!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/30/2018

DJ Tiger and Betsy were such a dream to work with! Our guests were an older bunch and a little slow to get on the dance floor, but DJ Tiger didn’t give up! He ran through a great list of songs to find what the group responded to, and kept them dancing all night long. Betsy’s announcing during the reception was very professional, and she stayed on top of where all of my bridal party was to be sure everyone got to enjoy the evening. I also really appreciated the help Betsy provided by sending me reminders for things I needed to get done before the big day, and by answering all of the MANY questions I asked! Their setup at the reception was fabulous – a big DJ stand with lots of fun lights, which really added to our venue. I couldn’t have asked for a more attentive, helpful, and fun couple to have provide our music!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/29/2018

No question, Betsy and Tiger exemplify professionalism, knowledge of the industry/craft and flexibility. If it stopped there, you would want to hire them but it doesn't stop there. Betsy went above and beyond the call of duty. Not only did she provide me with song lists and timing ideas, she connected me with quality colleagues, friends and family in the wedding industry to make our wedding week an exceptional and entertaining experience for everyone. Not only did she connect me with them, she followed up on whether or not they followed up with me. This woman is Superwoman! Tiger is a warm and gentle soul. He's more like a Tigger than a Tiger (I hope I'm not messing with your reputation Tiger ;)). It rained partly through our wedding. Everything was packed up and moved to another location on site. Tiger and Betsy handled this situation flawlessly despite the risk of damage to their equipment. All I can say is hire them. You truly won't regret it. They are exemplary professionals but more importantly, top notch human beings.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Tiger Jones Productions 14

Julia · Married on 07/28/2018

Where do I begin?? We are so blessed that Tiger Jones Productions was recommended to us and even more lucky that they were available for our big day! DJ Tiger and Betsy are one incredible team! Betsy was so diligent about making sure I gave all the information necessary to help us create a magical event for our wedding! With answering just a few questions about our likes and style, the music was absolutely PERFECT for our wedding! DJ Tiger gets the crowd dancing, and no on left the dance floor once the reception began! There are so many things to worry about when wedding planning, but it felt so good that I knew we were in good hands with DJ Tiger and Betsy!!! Thank you both SO much for making our day absolutely incredible for us and our friends and family!
    xoxo
    Julia and Ian

Sent on 09/25/2018

Brad · Married on 06/22/2018

DJ Tiger and Betsy came highly recommended and after our wedding we know why. When we found out that they were available we were thrilled and they over delivered. Betsy was super easy to get in contact with via email throughout our planning process. DJ Tiger took our key words-Love, Joy and Connection as well as about 20 songs we love and wanted to hear at our reception and put together an epic playlist that was beyond what we could have created on our own. Everyone danced and had the best time on our dance floor. The way DJ Tiger was able to flow from one song to the next and play songs near one another that had a certain “feel” was incredible. DJ Tiger and Betsy were on top of all the music throughout our reception and also helped us to announce our speeches. When it came time for our cake-cutting and father-daughter/mother-son dances, DJ Tiger was able to accommodate two quick song change requests we had. We were thrilled that he was able to switch gears so quickly and was happy to do so to make things right for us. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without them. Thank you both for making our wedding dance party dreams come true!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Shalane · Married on 06/12/2018

There are not enough kind things we could say about DJ Tiger and his lovely wife Betsy. We got married earlier this year on the Big Island of Hawaii. This couple from the moment they entered our party took complete control over the event. From the start Betsy put us at complete ease through her super organised and flexible approach to the coordination of our reception. They provide you with a detailed song list to fill out, highlighting (and in some cases prompting) specific timeline events to which you can request a specific song to inspire a feeling.

We may be a little biased here, but we believe that our reception was one of the greatest we have ever gone too. From the conclusion of the wedding feast DJ Tiger had everyone up and out of there seats and dancing until the conclusion of our reception.

You guys rock and worth every penny! My wife and I cannot recommend these two enough, keep doing what you guys do best!!

Mahalo,
    Colby and Shay

Sent on 08/01/2018

Gayle · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Betsy and DJ Tiger. They were the first thing we booked/confirmed for our wedding and it was the best decision we made. Betsy is extremely helpful and organized with any questions you have regarding your event and the island in general. And DJ Tiger played great music that kept everyone dancing all night. The phrase "Best DJ ever" was thrown around quite a few times by a number of our guests. Such a fun team; we do not have one single complaint. If you are getting married on the Big Island you NEED DJ Tiger. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/22/2018

My husband and I just got married on 5.23.18 and it was not only the best day of our lives but we had the best people around to make our special day go so smooth. I can not express our gratitude for tiger Jones productions and my girl Betsey for making our night amazing and smooth. We wouldn't know where to start or what to do without them. They were both very gracious, kind, fun, heartfelt and very flexible to work with and anything that we needed they we're at our side no questions asked. They helped plan a timeline of the night and that made it so much easier than I thought which put a huge wait off of our shoulders. You two are the best team and treated us like family..we feel like we've known u forever ??. Even at late notice needing a DJ for our wedding, without hesitation you said yes we can do it and it will be beautiful! Our hearts are filled with so much joy and overwhelmed with happiness. We would recommend tiger Jones productions for any of our future events, parties etc..there is no one else as good as them they are and they are seriously the best of the best and have tons of experience and knowledge!!! We can go on and on about how special our night was but the one thing that stood out to us is that there genuine and honest people that love what they do and are strait up good at it too. The music vibes were on point and killed it! ?? Thank you for everything, you guys will forever be family!!!!!! Love always Jamie and Justin hatch

Sent on 06/05/2018

David · Married on 05/15/2018

DJ Tiger and Betsy are absolutely perfect! My wife and I have been fortunate enough to experience them at two weddings - the first was at a friends wedding and it was so great that we requested them for own wedding on the Big Island Hawaii a few years later. For our wedding the music, lights, and energy were unbelievable - everyone at the wedding had such an amazing time and even still continue to remind us how much fun they had on the dance floor!
    Tiger and Betsy are also just incredibly kind and genuine people. They were very accommodating to our song lists, first dance editing, and generally just wanted to us to experience an unforgettable night and they truly delivered.
    Tiger is the best DJ I've ever experienced at a wedding and Betsy was so organized and communicative that it brought such peace of mind to our wedding planning and day-of. I recommend them so highly and can't find enough words to praise them! Thanks again you two!

Sent on 08/02/2018