Kooldip Productions Reviews

84 | Honolulu, HI

84 Reviews for Kooldip Productions

• Cathy

Cathy Leong · Getting married on 06/06/2022

Great emcee and easy to work with

We saw Kuldip at a friends wedding. He was engaging, fun, and kept the party moving. We decided to hire him for our non-profit event. Unfortunately due to the ongoing crisis we had to cancel, but he was very accommodating and worked with us to get everything straightened out.

Sent on 06/09/2020

Kooldip Productions's reply:

It is our hope we get to service a future event of yours Cat! :) Thank you for taking the time to write us! We appreciate you. Much love coming your way during these times!!

Kristie Watanabe · Married on 02/29/2020

So. Much. Fun!!!

Kooldip was the first vendor we booked, and for good reason. We had an immediate connection with Kuldip after we had our first phone meeting. He really got to know us as a couple and tailor made his MCing to us, our guests, and so many of our inside jokes. We got so many compliments from our guests about how hilarious he was during our reception.

DJ Rudedogg played all of our requested songs and then some. There were moments on the dance floor when my fiance and I were like, "Wait, did we request this song too?" only to realize that the DJ basically read our minds in that moment! Our guests were a mix of local people and mainlanders and our dance floor was PACKED the entire night. I can't think of one song that didn't fit perfectly with what we were hoping for.

Also, GET THE SPARKLERS. They really brought a wow factor to our first dance and made the party have that club vibe during dancing. We got a lot of compliments on that too.

Out of all the vendors that we had, Kooldip Productions had the biggest effect on how much fun we and our guests had. Kuldip and his team really exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Kooldip Productions's reply:

My goodness Kristie, when dancing started, I was like whoaaaaaa, can I have what they are having?! lol... You are the definition of FUN! It was such a blast partying with you and Tony! Please send him my regards :)
  • Elizabeth

Kelvin Lu · Married on 02/01/2020

Kooldip is the BEST!

If you want your wedding to be the talk of the town, office, friends and family hire Kooldip Productions. My husband and I got married February 1, 2020 right before COVID-19 brought the world to a halt. We were lucky in so many ways. I found Kooldip by searching many sites and his name kept popping up with 5 stars. I decided to pull the trigger and hire Kooldip. From the first conversation all the way through the wedding reception, Kooldip was perfection. He was professional, friendly, asked the right questions and made the night a total BLAST! Kooldip and his team tailor made the up-lights, song list and kept a perfect flow to the night. His charm and levity had the crowd laughing and happy all night. After the wedding, everyone came up and told me how beautiful I was and how much they enjoyed the reception and Kooldip. Hire him NOW for 2021 or for anything that is allowed by law. Talent like his will go fast once the wedding industry is up and running again.

Sent on 06/20/2020

Kooldip Productions's reply:

These are amazing pics Kelvin and Liz! Gosh you are so wonderful and kind! Both of you are such young souls and I believe if more people lived life in such a fun way, they'd be much happier! :) Sending love your way during these times!!!!
  • Lourdes

Lourdes Otero · Married on 11/05/2019

Kooldip is the one you want for your event

This is not your typical review but would like for those future brides & grooms to get to know our story and consider Kooldip for your big day. We live in Miami, Florida and we hired Kooldip for our daughter’s destination wedding in Turtle Bay for April 2020. Unfortunately, a month before her wedding we had to cancel due COVID-19 a global pandemic. Kooldip was the first vendor that did not wait for us to reach out but instead called to express his most sincere concern about our wellbeing. I cannot express enough the level of Kooldip professionalism and good vibe you get from the first time you speak to him. He responds in a timely manner and never hesitates to pick up the phone to address any ideas, questions and/or concerns you might have in regards to your event. With the uncertainty of when this pandemic will be over and how long it will take for things to get back to normal, we agreed to cancel our contract with an agreement that was beneficial to both. We now have a new friend in Oahu, Hawaii and his name is “Kooldip”

Sent on 03/22/2020

Kooldip Productions's reply:

I will definitely bother you when I come to Florida lol. I really hope you are all staying safe and healthy Lourdes! I'm so happy to have a friend in Miami as well!!!!!!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2019

We LOVE Kooldip Productions!!!

We hired Kuldip & DJ Rude Dog for our wedding at Kualoa Ranch and they were a favorite of mine, my husband's, and all of the guests at the wedding. From initial contact, to helping us create a wedding timeline, to playing amazing music, and getting the entire wedding to dance, Kuldip was a consummate professional in all regards. They were essential to making all of our wedding dreams come true and are truly the sweetest human beings. We can not stress enough how important it is to have a DJ AND emcee! We are so grateful we made the decision to hire Kooldip Productions and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Kooldip Productions's reply:

Amanda and North!!!! You are such beautiful human beings!!! I miss seeing your bubbliness in person!! Glad we are facebook friends because I can lighten my day by seeing you both!! Take care and I hope all is well with you both :)
  • Judi

Judi Perez · Married on 09/26/2019

THE Best Entertainment!!

If you are looking for THE best wedding entertainment, look no further than Kuldip and his crew! From our first conversation to the main event, Kuldip was there every step of the way. My husband and I were in 2 different time zones on the Mainland planning a destination wedding in Waikiki and Kuldip was so accommodating in terms of getting us on the phone, planning together in the midst of our crazy schedules. Kuldip and his crew are the epitome of FUN. Our guests raved about how great they were and how well Kuldip knew us. Kuldip takes the time to get to know you and that translates into a personal experience, like he was our family emcee'ing the event! From ceremony music, to the dance floor, to the extras (get the SPARKLERS!!), Kuldip and his crew were amazing! The memories they provided us will stay with us forever. You will not go wrong with Kooldip Productions!!! Hire them!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Abrielle · Married on 09/19/2019

Kooldip was great

We LOVED this company. They were great in the wedding planning process and was soooo funny and welcoming on our wedding day and the playlist (we let them do whatever the DJ wanted) really had the party going all night, especially for a wedding of only 60 people!
    He was very professional, and FUN.
    I would recommend them to anyone who wanted a fun, easy flowing wedding day

Sent on 06/22/2020

Leimakamae · Married on 09/01/2019

Kid 'n Play!!!

From our first meeting at Starbuck's, it has been an absolute pleasure working with Kuldip! Kuldip as well as his team are professionals that know how to read/entertain people, extremely easy to work with, very quick response time, super flexible and willing to accommodate or make recommendations, and WORTH THE MONEY!!
    Honestly, I wasn't even worried about who would emcee. My thinking was, if it ends up being too expensive we could just have family/friends do it. First of all, Kuldip is so easy to talk to. He informed/honored a promotion they were giving if we met him at the expo (which he knew we did not attend). It was while he was explaining all the perks that came with the promotion that I realized we were getting WAY... more than "just an emcee." Being that he has been in the business for quite some time, he is well connected/established (which makes things A LOT easier throughout your entire wedding experience), very handy with tips for your special day/night and provides explanations, but most importantly great with communicating and sharing his knowledge.
    Finally, WEDDING DAY and RECEPTION. We had such a great time, not only with family and friends but vendors who (I'd like to think) became friends!! I literally was on top of the world the WHOLE day! Thank you to Kuldip for keeping the entire room entertained at our reception. Mind you, this is a room filled with 400 guests from all different lifestyles... infants/toddlers, teens, devout Christians, shipyard workers (NOT engineers, shipyard welders/shipwrights)!! We still get compliments about Kuldip from EVERYONE at our party!! Should we ever need a DJ for another event, we would definitely be reaching out to Kuldip again! To top it off, Kuldip and the DJ ended the night dancing with us and showing off them Kid 'n Play moves!!! The room went crazy! :)

We absolutely loved working with you all!! Thank you to Kuldip and the gang!! We love you guys!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Emcee Ever!

We hired Kooldip and DJ Rude Dogg to emcee and DJ our wedding on July 13, 2019 and they were amazing!!! Kooldip and Kim were very organized throughout the entire process. They communicated well and were always available to answer our questions. Kooldip was especially helpful when we asked for advice on our reception timeline. The game, “Man I feel like a woman,” that he recommended was a huge hit! I haven’t seen that done at any wedding before.

We’ve been to a lot of weddings, like a lot- in Cali and in Hawaii and I’ve never seen an emcee like Kooldip. He is the absolute best emcee, so when I saw him in action at my brother’s wedding, I knew that I needed to book him right away. During my father-daughter dance, my dad was quite literally talking to me about how much he liked Kooldip.

The dance floor was packed the entire night. Dj Rude Dogg was able to incorporate all our Bay Area favorite songs and play “Lean on Me” without anyone leaving the dance floor. The music was amazing all night!

I can honestly say that the reception was the way it was because of Kooldip and Rude Dogg. They really made the whole night flawless. Hire them! You can’t go wrong with them!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Eva

Eva · Married on 06/23/2019

Fantastic Emcee Services

I had such a fantastic experience with Kooldip productions. I booked them for my wedding at Ko'olau Ballrooms. Here is why you should book them!
    1. High level of professionalism: Kuldip arrived on time for all meetings, explained clearly our options and the services he would provide. He gave us a clear explanation of our timeline so we knew what it would look like prior to the day of.
    3. A hilarious and fantastic Emcee! Kuldip kept the crowd engaged, and energized. He played fun games with the audience, and managed to get everyone on the dance floor at once! He kept things flowing throughout the evening.
    4. Our DJ Dom was great! He composed a playlist based upon my requests and suggestions, during cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing.
    5. Uplighting services with exactly the colors we specified.
    6. They played our slideshow using their projector, worked with us to make sure the format we gave our slideshow to them would work so we had nothing to worry about.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jaasword

Jaasword · Married on 05/18/2019

Spectacular

Absolutely exceptional and we are here to support the perfect rating, which is well deserved! We wanted our wedding to represent everything we love - the Samoan culture, dancing, friends & family - Kuldip did such a great job incorporating all of these things. He shared stories about us and ensured that it was personalized. Kuldip is one of the nicest, most genuine, and professional people we know! His charisma kept the crowd interested and made for a super fun and entertaining evening. Several guests mentioned that there was never a dull moment and that our MC / DJ was the best, needless to say... we agree!
    Kuldip met with us twice prior to our wedding and got to know us in order to ensure everything was to our liking. He nailed it! He was also very flexible and effortlessly made changes to the agenda without any hiccups. If you want your event to be memorable then Kooldip Productions is your choice, hands down. Thank you Kuldip, we are so grateful for your services!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Sherelle

Sherelle (Sylva) Lacson · Married on 03/03/2019

10 star! Handsdown Hawaii's BEST!!!

10 star! Handsdown Kooldip Productions is Hawaii's BEST!
    Kuldip & his team went above and beyond for us (we LOVE you Kuldip). Our reception was the bomb.com. They made our party all that it was. We didn't have or need live music because the energy they brought was on point, the jokes were hilarious, games were so much fun, and the DJ played all of the songs we requested and in the order that we chose. They were so amazing that today we talk about hiring them again, even if it was just for a party of 10 lol.
    All jokes aside, some of you already know but many of you have yet to experience for yourself how stressful it is to plan and execute a wedding in the way that you invision. Entertaining your guest is on the very top of that stressful list. Imagine having a party but not having the right team or band(s) to entertain your guest...boring. That's why it's crucial for you to choose the right emcee & DJ to host your event...BOOM...Kooldip Productions! Keep in mind that they also offer a lot of other things such as uplighting, dancing on the clouds, custom monograms and more. Guys, they're a one stop shop. Not only did they entertain our guest...I mean ennnteeeerrrtaaaain the hell out of our guest with the funnest games, dances, kept a live contagious happy energy going throughout the entire reception (from start to finish), Kuldip also helped relieve a lot of the stress that went on behind the scenes. Just a few days before our wedding he fixed a bunch of errors that I had with my timeline, he literally went over it with us step by step and he didn't lose patience with my bridezilla a** LOL. The guy is just so chill, humble and the man at what he does.

Point blank! Kuldip and his team are organized professionals. They will communicate things with you every step of the way making sure both sides have a clear understanding of one another.
    They really have their stuff down. No one else could have met our needs and wants the way that they did. They still have us and our guest talking about how much fun our reception was and we owe it all to them.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Kory Misaki · Married on 03/02/2019

No one better than Kooldip Productions!

We got married recently at Cafe Julia and used Kooldip Productions for our DJ, emcee, as well as uplighting. For our consultations, meetings, and emails we were in communication with Kuldip. He’s such a nice guy and he and the company in general worked out PERFECT for us. For the most part we chose the songs for the ceremony but for cocktail hour and for the reception we left that up to Kooldip Productions. We just gave them a general idea about the genre to play as well as a few examples, bands and albums, and they took care of the rest. With Kuldip as our emcee and Rude Dogg as our DJ things went perfectly. I really can’t praise them enough. The uplighting was AMAZING as well. So tasteful for the vibe of the venue coupled with the genre of music playing. That uplighting really made Cafe Julia’s architecture stand out and added so much to the ambiance. When the time for dancing rolled around the uplighting totally changed the mood of the place along with the great choices and variety of dance music. It’s crazy that they can wirelessly control the uplighting like that. The dance music was great as well. Their song choices somehow even got my 97 year old grandfather to get out on the dance floor. Such a great time! I really am suggesting Kooldip Productions to all of my friends and family because of the quality of work they do. Choose these guys! I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Breanna Carter · Married on 12/30/2018

Book Kooldip, NOW!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Kuldip and DJ Rude Dogg. We got married at the end of December, and our guests are still talking about Kuldip, the Emcee and Rude Dogg, the DJ. We had a wide variety of song requests and they exceeded all of our expectations. My husband's family is from Mexico, and it was very important to us to have a blend of cultures and make sure their culture was represented. They definitely delivered, and it was the perfect combination of all music genres. The transitions were seamless and it was one hit after another getting our guests on the dance floor. Kuldip was an amazing Emcee and did his homework in getting to know us. So many people thought we brought him from back home in California and was one of our friends because of how personalized he made the program. He was so likable and fun and knew how to keep the party going. Kuldip and his Assistant Manager Kim, were super responsive to emails and very professional and accommodating. I highly recommend Kuldip and Rude Dogg for your wedding, you will be SO happy and thankful you did!! Thank you Kuldip and Rude Dogg! :)

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jeremy Macedo · Married on 10/20/2018

Look no further for the best DJ Emcee Combo

THE BEST. PERIOD. Kuldip and his crew literally made our wedding historic. I have not seen my family on the dance floor like that in my life. We let Kuldip and his crew choose most of the music and they absolutely nailed it. He even showed the crowd how to do some of the dances on stage which was absolutely awesome. Look no further. You're not going to find anyone else that even comes close. We live on the mainland and despite this, they delivered!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Steph · Married on 09/22/2018

If you want a fun and professional emcee, call Kooldip!

Kooldip added more fun and memories to our wedding back in Sept. He was on point, kept the audience in-tuned and laughing! Our wedding had games with the audience: Gimme-gimme and Feel Like a Woman. He orchestrated the games with ease and everyone had so much fun. There were moments where there were immediate changes to the program and Kooldip took care of it with ease as if it all was supposed to happen that way. I would highly recommend Kooldip and his team for any occasion that calls for an emcee - very professional and fun!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Tina-Marie

Tina-Marie · Married on 09/15/2018

Kooldip was AWESOME!!

Kooldip was AWESOME!! He literally made our night. We had so much fun and so did our guests thanks to Kooldip. Everything went smooth and he kept everyone entertained throughout the night. My personal fave was the dancing at the end of the night, me and my friends were getting down on the dance floor and Kooldip was the ultimate hypeman!! We highly reccomend booking with Kooldip if you get the chance!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/28/2018

From the very first point of contact, Kuldip showed true consistency and persistency to meet and from this courtesy alone, we knew that Kuldip showed what it takes to be our Master of Ceremony. Kuldip expressed some key advices that ultimately shaped the wedding the way we had envisioned it to be, especially the feel and atmosphere that we were going for. Through our first meet all the ideas and different settings to the different types of crowds that we best to expect to have was explored. His experience alone showed his flexibility as a Master of Ceremony should exemplify, given the vast melting pot of our state alone. His speech and conduct was second to none throughout our celebration.

His mindfulness of our crowd, who ranged from 2 years old to 70 years old was also a great quality that we enjoyed as well as the crowd. We appreciated his eagerness and commitment to our celebration. Upon the weeks to follow from our wedding, our guests as well as our family who attended had nothing but great comments for our emcee. We believe that our Master of Ceremony was not just an emcee but was an Emcee with a difference. Although it was a small and private affair, we were grateful that Kuldip and his team delivered "BIG TIME" for us. He was great with the crowd, kept everyone informed of what was next on the program, he even added jokes that made everyone laugh. Looking over to our guest throughout the whole wedding night, we could tell everyone was having a great time, we felt everyone's sincere love and comments about our night because Kuldip and his team went beyond our expectations. Nothing feels great than to know that on your wedding day you got nothing to worry about, because you had picked the best team for the job. We both along with all our guests enjoyed a great night together. If and when we renew of our vows in the future, we're definitely at peace knowing we can always look no further than for Mr.Kuldip Shergill.
    #teamkooldip

Sent on 08/20/2018

Shawntae · Married on 07/19/2018

Kuldip is FANTASTIC! There is not enough stars or review that will do his service any justice. I hired Kuldip as my emcee for my wedding and reached out to meet and book him just 1 week prior to my wedding date. i was in shambles & had no idea what i was doing. We sat down together and he assisted me in creating our program since i didn't have one. He was able to provide words of encouragement and I felt so confident in him when i left because he was experienced, professional, charismatic and full of energy (all key traits you need in a powerhouse emcee). I was able to leave with great weight off my shoulders and excitement for my wedding day. Kuldip accommodated all my requests up thru the wedding day itself. He always was so patient and understanding and it was very apparent that he puts his clients first and strives to provide great customer service. The day of my wedding was perfection! Kuldip Productions arrived and killed it! Kuldip was so entertaining and kept the wedding laughter, energy and spirits high. Kuldip you are amazing and i am so happy that i selected you as my emcee. You will forever be my emcee for every event i have moving forward. Thank you a thousand times!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Shibu · Married on 05/05/2018

Kooldip was by far one of my favourite vendors for our wedding. Kooldip is unbelievably easy to work with and brought amazing energy with him. He made sure that we had the perfect reception and that was so important to us. We found communication with him a breeze and we could genuinely tell he had a passion for what he did. We even relied on Koopdip for advice and recommendations regarding other vendors, and loved every single one of his suggestions.
    During our reception itself, we had Kooldip and his man on the turntables, DJ Rudedogg, turn it up. Everyone had SO MUCH FUN! Kooldip was so funny, he speaks so clearly and most importantly pronounced all of our *unique names* correctly (he actually cared!).
    DJ Rudedogg was phenomenal. From the get go, his choices for music were amazing. Prior to the event Koopdip requested that we give him a list of songs we absolutely want to hear. Some vendors would either absolutely ignore what you send back to them (they send it to you as a formality), or play those songs within a mix of something they are used to playing - and it would be choppy and boring. Let me tell you - they took the few songs we requested and created the PERFECT sound for the night. DJ Rudedogg chose the perfect songs to set the mood for the cocktails, apps and our dinner. DJ Rudedogg skillfully finessed great reggae/soca/indian/top 40/and good old Canadian hits seamlessly together. I LOVED IT! I honestly think he mix anything together!!!
    Ultimately, Kooldip and his team were phenomenal! They delivered on everything he promised us and more! He stepped in last minute when needed, and rolled with all the punches. Their sound was clear, loud and perfect for our outdoor venue. They performed in the rain without complaint. We danced all night as Kooldip and his crew curated the perfect soundtrack! Book Kooldip Productions and I promise you that they will be your favourite vendors!

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Z

Zayla · Married on 04/28/2018

There's a reason why Kooldip Productions are Top Rated on Hawaii's top best DJ/Emcee and Up lighting!! They really SERIOUSLY without a doubt are the best of the best!!!

Right from the beginning Kuldip was extremely attentive and gave immediate response feedback. After a short phone meeting he knew exactly what we wanted and how to make our dreams into a reality. We had another in-person meeting a week before the wedding to make sure everything was on point from the time line to the pronunciation of our both bridal and grooms parties as well as family acknowledgements. Finally the big day arrived and everything went so smoothly! Our custom made animated monogram was beyond words BEAUTIFUL, the lighting PERFECTLY matched out wedding theme, Kuldip being the Emcee was AWESOME and knew exactly how to work the crowd and get everyone PUMPED, Rudy the DJ could also feel the room of the crowd to keep everyone up and DANCING ALL NIGHT LONG!! Kooldip Productions really made our fairytale wedding dreams come true and I will be forever grateful. Put your trust in them and you won't be disappointed. They will make your fairytale dreams into a reality too!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Kayla · Married on 04/23/2018

Kuldip was one of the most attentive, professional, and easy vendors to work with. As an emcee, he kept our guests engaged, laughing, and organized! Keeping our guests all in one place was like herding cats but Kuldip has soooooo much experience with crowd management that it seemed easy for him to gather everyone up to keep the program running smoothly. Even though my coordinator was technically supposed to help me with a timeline, she wasn't being as attentive as I had hoped. Kuldip stepped right in and spent two separate phone conversations with me fine-tuning an amazing reception timeline. He put my mind at ease and answered every question I had. The day of, I didn't have to worry about staying on time or anything. He took care of all of it and compensated even when certain things took longer than anticipated.

DJ Rudedogg paid such close attention to our play list, preferences, AND what kept the guests entertained. Each transition from song to song was seamless and everyone enjoyed dancing (even with such big differences in ages and music preferences). We could not have dreamed of a better team for our big day and thank them from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 05/09/2018
  • W

William · Married on 03/17/2018

Kooldip production mc'd my wedding back in March and it has been short of nothing but amazing. At first I was gonna be cheap and have my brother emcee but after seeing the other reviews I decided to give them a try and it was worth every penny. What they bring is energy and excitement to the wedding and also professionalism. I recalled having to change the agenda slightly and it was no problem for them to change it so fluidly and effortlessly. With them I think the reception would have been completely disorganized and sloppy at best. What I enjoyed most about them was their level of humor...it was not to the point where the jokes or comments were lame or overboard..it was just the right amount. Thank you so much for being their at our wedding!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Janelle · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I had a guest count of 370 people. Everyone asked about the emcee . Everyone was so happy with him and his crew how he got EVERYONE on the dance floor including grandma which is 85. We are so pleased with him and his professionalism. As busy as he is no matter if he was in Las Vegas or here in Honolulu he always responded and had answers to my questions . Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 04/01/2018

paige · Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I have been together for 11 years, have a nine-year-old​ and got married by a judge in August and being in our 50's didn't want the usual super big, crazy wedding. Instead, ​we took our daughter to Paris for 2 weeks and had an​ intimate reception in our backyard​. I hired Kooldip based on yelp reviews to emcee our party February​ 2018, it was the best decision I've ever made!! Incredibly professional, attentive, detail oriented, impeccably dressed, his crew were the bomb as well, the music was perfect and spot on, exactly what we asked for and so much more. Emcee's are hard to come by in our state, I've seen the two that usually get hired and they can be very inappropriate. Do yourselves a favor for EVERY function, event, celebration, etc. Hire this production company, you will never be disappointed!

Sent on 03/11/2018