Kooldip Productions Reviews

Kooldip Productions 6
Kooldip Productions 7

Jeremy Macedo · Married on 10/20/2018

Look no further for the best DJ Emcee Combo

THE BEST. PERIOD. Kuldip and his crew literally made our wedding historic. I have not seen my family on the dance floor like that in my life. We let Kuldip and his crew choose most of the music and they absolutely nailed it. He even showed the crowd how to do some of the dances on stage which was absolutely awesome. Look no further. You're not going to find anyone else that even comes close. We live on the mainland and despite this, they delivered!

Steph · Married on 09/22/2018

If you want a fun and professional emcee, call Kooldip!

Kooldip added more fun and memories to our wedding back in Sept. He was on point, kept the audience in-tuned and laughing! Our wedding had games with the audience: Gimme-gimme and Feel Like a Woman. He orchestrated the games with ease and everyone had so much fun. There were moments where there were immediate changes to the program and Kooldip took care of it with ease as if it all was supposed to happen that way. I would highly recommend Kooldip and his team for any occasion that calls for an emcee - very professional and fun!

• Tina-Marie

Tina-Marie · Married on 09/15/2018

Kooldip was AWESOME!!

Kooldip was AWESOME!! He literally made our night. We had so much fun and so did our guests thanks to Kooldip. Everything went smooth and he kept everyone entertained throughout the night. My personal fave was the dancing at the end of the night, me and my friends were getting down on the dance floor and Kooldip was the ultimate hypeman!! We highly reccomend booking with Kooldip if you get the chance!

• Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/28/2018

From the very first point of contact, Kuldip showed true consistency and persistency to meet and from this courtesy alone, we knew that Kuldip showed what it takes to be our Master of Ceremony. Kuldip expressed some key advices that ultimately shaped the wedding the way we had envisioned it to be, especially the feel and atmosphere that we were going for. Through our first meet all the ideas and different settings to the different types of crowds that we best to expect to have was explored. His experience alone showed his flexibility as a Master of Ceremony should exemplify, given the vast melting pot of our state alone. His speech and conduct was second to none throughout our celebration.

His mindfulness of our crowd, who ranged from 2 years old to 70 years old was also a great quality that we enjoyed as well as the crowd. We appreciated his eagerness and commitment to our celebration. Upon the weeks to follow from our wedding, our guests as well as our family who attended had nothing but great comments for our emcee. We believe that our Master of Ceremony was not just an emcee but was an Emcee with a difference. Although it was a small and private affair, we were grateful that Kuldip and his team delivered "BIG TIME" for us. He was great with the crowd, kept everyone informed of what was next on the program, he even added jokes that made everyone laugh. Looking over to our guest throughout the whole wedding night, we could tell everyone was having a great time, we felt everyone's sincere love and comments about our night because Kuldip and his team went beyond our expectations. Nothing feels great than to know that on your wedding day you got nothing to worry about, because you had picked the best team for the job. We both along with all our guests enjoyed a great night together. If and when we renew of our vows in the future, we're definitely at peace knowing we can always look no further than for Mr.Kuldip Shergill.
    #teamkooldip

Kooldip Productions 8
    Kooldip Productions 9

Shawntae · Married on 07/19/2018

Kuldip is FANTASTIC! There is not enough stars or review that will do his service any justice. I hired Kuldip as my emcee for my wedding and reached out to meet and book him just 1 week prior to my wedding date. i was in shambles & had no idea what i was doing. We sat down together and he assisted me in creating our program since i didn't have one. He was able to provide words of encouragement and I felt so confident in him when i left because he was experienced, professional, charismatic and full of energy (all key traits you need in a powerhouse emcee). I was able to leave with great weight off my shoulders and excitement for my wedding day. Kuldip accommodated all my requests up thru the wedding day itself. He always was so patient and understanding and it was very apparent that he puts his clients first and strives to provide great customer service. The day of my wedding was perfection! Kuldip Productions arrived and killed it! Kuldip was so entertaining and kept the wedding laughter, energy and spirits high. Kuldip you are amazing and i am so happy that i selected you as my emcee. You will forever be my emcee for every event i have moving forward. Thank you a thousand times!

Shibu · Married on 05/05/2018

Kooldip was by far one of my favourite vendors for our wedding. Kooldip is unbelievably easy to work with and brought amazing energy with him. He made sure that we had the perfect reception and that was so important to us. We found communication with him a breeze and we could genuinely tell he had a passion for what he did. We even relied on Koopdip for advice and recommendations regarding other vendors, and loved every single one of his suggestions.
    During our reception itself, we had Kooldip and his man on the turntables, DJ Rudedogg, turn it up. Everyone had SO MUCH FUN! Kooldip was so funny, he speaks so clearly and most importantly pronounced all of our *unique names* correctly (he actually cared!).
    DJ Rudedogg was phenomenal. From the get go, his choices for music were amazing. Prior to the event Koopdip requested that we give him a list of songs we absolutely want to hear. Some vendors would either absolutely ignore what you send back to them (they send it to you as a formality), or play those songs within a mix of something they are used to playing - and it would be choppy and boring. Let me tell you - they took the few songs we requested and created the PERFECT sound for the night. DJ Rudedogg chose the perfect songs to set the mood for the cocktails, apps and our dinner. DJ Rudedogg skillfully finessed great reggae/soca/indian/top 40/and good old Canadian hits seamlessly together. I LOVED IT! I honestly think he mix anything together!!!
    Ultimately, Kooldip and his team were phenomenal! They delivered on everything he promised us and more! He stepped in last minute when needed, and rolled with all the punches. Their sound was clear, loud and perfect for our outdoor venue. They performed in the rain without complaint. We danced all night as Kooldip and his crew curated the perfect soundtrack! Book Kooldip Productions and I promise you that they will be your favourite vendors!

• Z

Zayla · Married on 04/28/2018

There's a reason why Kooldip Productions are Top Rated on Hawaii's top best DJ/Emcee and Up lighting!! They really SERIOUSLY without a doubt are the best of the best!!!

Right from the beginning Kuldip was extremely attentive and gave immediate response feedback. After a short phone meeting he knew exactly what we wanted and how to make our dreams into a reality. We had another in-person meeting a week before the wedding to make sure everything was on point from the time line to the pronunciation of our both bridal and grooms parties as well as family acknowledgements. Finally the big day arrived and everything went so smoothly! Our custom made animated monogram was beyond words BEAUTIFUL, the lighting PERFECTLY matched out wedding theme, Kuldip being the Emcee was AWESOME and knew exactly how to work the crowd and get everyone PUMPED, Rudy the DJ could also feel the room of the crowd to keep everyone up and DANCING ALL NIGHT LONG!! Kooldip Productions really made our fairytale wedding dreams come true and I will be forever grateful. Put your trust in them and you won't be disappointed. They will make your fairytale dreams into a reality too!

Kooldip Productions 10
    Kooldip Productions 11
    Kooldip Productions 12
    Kooldip Productions 13

Kayla · Married on 04/23/2018

Kuldip was one of the most attentive, professional, and easy vendors to work with. As an emcee, he kept our guests engaged, laughing, and organized! Keeping our guests all in one place was like herding cats but Kuldip has soooooo much experience with crowd management that it seemed easy for him to gather everyone up to keep the program running smoothly. Even though my coordinator was technically supposed to help me with a timeline, she wasn't being as attentive as I had hoped. Kuldip stepped right in and spent two separate phone conversations with me fine-tuning an amazing reception timeline. He put my mind at ease and answered every question I had. The day of, I didn't have to worry about staying on time or anything. He took care of all of it and compensated even when certain things took longer than anticipated.

DJ Rudedogg paid such close attention to our play list, preferences, AND what kept the guests entertained. Each transition from song to song was seamless and everyone enjoyed dancing (even with such big differences in ages and music preferences). We could not have dreamed of a better team for our big day and thank them from the bottom of our hearts.

Kooldip Productions 14
  • W

William · Married on 03/17/2018

Kooldip production mc'd my wedding back in March and it has been short of nothing but amazing. At first I was gonna be cheap and have my brother emcee but after seeing the other reviews I decided to give them a try and it was worth every penny. What they bring is energy and excitement to the wedding and also professionalism. I recalled having to change the agenda slightly and it was no problem for them to change it so fluidly and effortlessly. With them I think the reception would have been completely disorganized and sloppy at best. What I enjoyed most about them was their level of humor...it was not to the point where the jokes or comments were lame or overboard..it was just the right amount. Thank you so much for being their at our wedding!!!

Janelle · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I had a guest count of 370 people. Everyone asked about the emcee . Everyone was so happy with him and his crew how he got EVERYONE on the dance floor including grandma which is 85. We are so pleased with him and his professionalism. As busy as he is no matter if he was in Las Vegas or here in Honolulu he always responded and had answers to my questions . Highly recommended!!!

paige · Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I have been together for 11 years, have a nine-year-old​ and got married by a judge in August and being in our 50's didn't want the usual super big, crazy wedding. Instead, ​we took our daughter to Paris for 2 weeks and had an​ intimate reception in our backyard​. I hired Kooldip based on yelp reviews to emcee our party February​ 2018, it was the best decision I've ever made!! Incredibly professional, attentive, detail oriented, impeccably dressed, his crew were the bomb as well, the music was perfect and spot on, exactly what we asked for and so much more. Emcee's are hard to come by in our state, I've seen the two that usually get hired and they can be very inappropriate. Do yourselves a favor for EVERY function, event, celebration, etc. Hire this production company, you will never be disappointed!

Kooldip Productions 15

Nate P · Married on 02/08/2018

Words will not do our man DJ Kooldip justice!!!! He was one of the best vendors we could have picked for our wedding. We got married on 2/8/18 and it was the best night of our lives thanks to DJ Kooldip and his crew. From the beginning of our search, we saw his name a few times and we thought let’s do some research on him. After seeing quite a few YouTube videos we made our decision to contact DJ Kooldip. He immediately responded to us and we were able to have a phone conversation to find out what pricing would be and what our budget was. He was so easy to talk to and made sure we understood everything. Off the back he was offering more options than any other DJ we had spoken to meaning Led lights and professional insight. This helped us because we didn’t have a conventional wedding planner. We were able to have a meeting once we arrived to Hawaii to get a better understanding as to where speakers and the DJ table will be set up. DJ Kooldip came out to our venue to go over song list as well as our timeline that my beautiful Wife created so we all could be on the same page. Now one of the most stand out things he did for us was when we had one of our vendors cancel on us a day before our wedding, my wife gave DJ Kooldip a call to see if he knew anyone that could help us out to fill the gap for our timeline. He did not hesitate to help us and he even called back a few times to make sure that we got the help we needed. We were able to hire a new vendor to fill in and it was all due to DJ Kooldip helping us out!!! During our wedding, he kept everything going smoothly and he was able to help us keep with the timeline. Even if we weren’t, he was able to go with the flow. He kept the party going. Everyone enjoyed themselves from the kids to all the adults. Do not hesitate to hire Kooldip and his crew, you will not regret it!!

Alyssa · Married on 01/27/2018

Kooldip was my favorite vender from my wedding. My emcee choice was really important to me because I feel like they can make or break the wedding reception atmosphere. I’ve experienced Kooldip’s work as a guest and as a client and I have ZERO complaints about him.

He was soooo easy and fun to work with. He’s flexible. He was always prompt and thorough with communication. Furthermore, every time you contact him whether it be via phone call, email, or text, you can hear/read his happy tone. You can tell he loves his job. That’s something I really appreciate. I understand that venders work with a lot of different people and that to them it’s “just another wedding”, but I NEVER felt that from Kooldip. He always made me feel like my wedding day is special. The wedding planning (or party planning) process is already such a stressful one that I really don’t need my venders to sound irritated when responding to a question. This is something I promise you won’t have to deal with for Kooldip.

I whole-heartedly trust his advice/recommendations. Because of this, I would ask him things I really should have been asking my wedding planner instead. I’m a bit hesitant to say this because I don’t want everyone bombarding him with questions that can go elsewhere (because I’m sure he’s really busy) but that’s how AMAZING he really is. And of course, he never complained.

One of the most asked questions after my wedding was, “who was the emcee?” and they’d follow up that question with a “he was awesome” or something along those lines. Obviously I told him exactly who he is and that they need to hire him NOW. He really knows how to work the crowd. My now husband and I are pretty introverted so I was afraid we would have periods of awkwardness, but nope! Kooldip always knew when to step in and save the moment. He was so funny and really engages with the crowd. He even joined us on the

Cheynie · Married on 01/20/2018

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Kooldip Productions!!!!! We had them dj and Mc our wedding, and they made it super fun and entertaining! Kuldip asked from the start what kind of mc and dj and vibe we were looking for, and tried to match with us (rather than just assigning whoever was available). He is easy and awesome to work with, he gave suggestions for games and how to make the wedding run smoothly, and catered to our tastes. He worked well with other vendors. Even our guests whether family or friends had fun too!! Would totally recommend him!!!

David · Married on 01/14/2018

Emcee Kooldip lived up to our expectations. My friends told me that the games Emcee Kooldip provided were very humorous, so much fun, and got the crowd excited. He not only was very creative, but his enthusiasm towards his craft is exceptional. Emceeing is not easy, but Kooldip makes it look easy, mainly because he has been in the business for awhile and My wife and I could see the passion he exhibits in his work. We would like to thank Emcee Kooldip for his excellent performance into providing his services at our Wedding at Koolau Ballroom. He has a engaging personality, a cool persona, and very professional. His time with us discussing our timeline for our wedding were very prompt, he did what he said he was going to do and considered our likes and dislikes to where he didn't push, rather encouraged our own vision to where we wanted our wedding day to be like, offering suggestions in addition to his insight to make our occasion better. He was overall the best help out of all our vendors we hired for our wedding because everything he did was perfect. He is elite.

Kevin · Married on 12/16/2017

I knew Kuldip from the same Toastmasters club. When I found out he was now an Emcee, I knew we had to book him for our wedding.

We booked Kuldip and DJ RudeDogg for our wedding at Ko`olau Ballrooms and we could not be happier with the outcome. We had friends come up to us afterward commenting how they’ve never been to such a fun and engaging wedding. Everything was so well done. He kept the program running smoothly and had people laughing constantly.

Kuldip was professional and organized throughout the planning process! He comes with awesome suggestions for the timeline---like games and has his ways of getting everyone at your event to participate! Our guests mainly consists of the older Chinese and Korean folks---they were laughing and dancing by the end of the night!

He’s always booked, so get him early on in the planning process. We guarantee you that your event will be full of laughter and fun. He definitely has his way with people!!

Tui · Married on 12/15/2017

This review is long overdue but the world needs to know about this guy and his crew!
    Kuldip came highly recommended and he sure did not disappoint. From that initial telephone conversation, to initial face to face consult, to remaining follow up meetings, he not only made us feel comfortable but was professional and kind the whole way through! He is everything you would dream of in a vendor and more (seriously, there were things I didn't even think about that he brought to our attention and am so glad he did!). He is organized and keeps in constant contact with you via phone call, text or email. He has great follow through and takes the time to answer your questions and is never pushy or disrespectful. He has a great team working with him as well so nothing falls through the cracks! He worked closely and jived very well with our other vendors (Natalie of Aloha Bridal Connections and DJ Neekz) and even had a vendor meeting before the wedding to iron out and finalize the details of our big day. I am a bit of a control freak but felt completely at ease with Kuldip and rest of the team running the show.

Cue wedding day. We were all blown away by his charisma and stage presence! He did an amazing job reading the mood of the room and his jokes kept us laughing the whole night. I wanted to do away with the traditional bouquet toss/garter toss and he provided alternatives which were a hit with our guests! He also had many ideas for wedding games and to be honest, that was probably my favorite part of the wedding LOL. Also, we incorporated some traditional Polynesian aspects and Kuldip handled everything incredibly well.
    It is clear that you absolutely enjoy what you do and pour your heart and soul into an event It's your passion that shines through most of all. You are seriously next level and are operating way above your counterparts. You have exceeded all our expectations. We are so lucky and grateful to have had you as part of our day. Mahalo, Kuldip!

Appi · Married on 12/03/2017

Kuldip Productions was an amazing emcee to have for our wedding! At first, my husband and I had opted not to have an emcee since we trying to stay on budget. However, I was recommended by a family member about him and decided to meet him to see if it was worth having an emcee. Following our initial meeting, we were really impressed by DJ Kuldip’s professionalism and realized we needed to have him for our wedding! Throughout the entire wedding planning process, he communicated effectively and promptly, answering any questions we had. We had a few meetings and calls prior to the wedding to make sure that everything on the timeline was clear. On the day of, he arrived on time for the reception and was an amazing emcee! His DJ, DJ Rudedogg also did an excellent job with playing all of our music! DJ Rudedogg was a great speaker and followed everything according to the plan. The guests were engaged the whole night and he even got all of the guests on the dance floor! I received many compliments about him and would definitely recommend him to all of my family and friends!

Juliet · Married on 11/11/2017

10 stars for Kuldip and DJ Maddog! My family absolutely loved them and the program they put together. Our reception didn't have any alcohol or dancing but they kept the party going and everyone was entertained the whole time. Kuldip was very easy to work with. Responded quickly to all my questions and concerns. He came up with great games and was absolutely hilarious. He was very informative and helped with the timeline(I didn't know what I was doing) and had a lot of suggestions to improve the flow. I Highly recommend them for any upcoming event!

Dianne · Married on 11/11/2017

Kooldip productios were truly exceptional. He was one of the last vendors I booked for my wedding and thank goodness he was still available. He turned out to be one my favorite vendors of them all. My first consult over the phone with him amazed me. I was expecting a short 5-10 minute call (pricing and what was included) but it turned out to be around 30 minutes long. He was very detailed and really showcased his talent OVER THE PHONE. I was afraid of how my crowd would've been at the wedding, but Kooldip and his team did a marvelous job with getting the crowd up and dancing THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE NIGHT, just as I wanted. Despite all the rain that happened, he and his team delivered more than expected. I attended another wedding following my wedding date and (knowing he does multiple weddings) he remembered me and husband husband's names. He even wrote me an email after that night. So thoughtful...right! I could go on and on but none the less, our wedding turned out better than expected and one of the main factors was having Kooldip and DJ Rudedog booked. My husband and I were so glad to work with him. Don't wait and book him NOW! =)

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/28/2017

We appreciate Kuldip and his dj so much!! When our first potential MC/Dj fell through, my wedding coordinator recommend Kuldip from all the great reviews she has heard and seem. Not only he responded to us quickly, he was on top of everything. While my wedding coordinator worked out the details with him (She said he was a dream come true for any wedding planner to work with!!), we also received emails from Kuldip to ask us what songs and styles of music we would like to have during our ceremony, cocktail hours, and reception. We met with him a few days right before the wedding, and Kuldip was easy-going and professional. On our wedding day, they show up on time to set up the sound system, played every song we wrote down on our work sheet, guided us through the entire program on schedule and on point, and lastly, they rocked the party! Our wedding reception was so much fun that it was truly one of the best days of our lives, and Kuldip and his dj should take a lot of credits for it. Kuldip is truly the best MC we’ve ever met and seem, and we were so lucky to be able to hire him for our wedding. I honestly don’t think our wedding would have gone so smoothly without him!

Christina · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I recently got married a few days ago and it was a great honor to have Kuldip as our emcee. He was a joy to work with from start to finish and made us feel comfortable with him from the get go!

Before the wedding, he took time to meet with us, go over name pronunciations, gave us great suggestions as we reviewed the timeline together, and was always fast to respond back to our emails or calls.

On the day of our wedding, he was very engaging and brought positive vibes throughout the whole reception program. He was well aware of our timeline and was accommodating and flexible with last minute changes. He was attentive to speeches, knew how to improvise with style and added a personal touch after each speech thus creating chemistry with the audience and keeping the energy positive.

He definitely knows how to entertain a crowd and have a good time with his funny and down-to-earth personality! The highlight of the night for me was when he was dancing with all of our guests and teaching us new dance moves! I was very impressed witnessing first hand his enthusiasm and charisma!

By the end of the night, Kuldip was the talk of the night. Guests were coming up to us saying he was ‘The BEST emcee ever!’ and ‘Wow! Who’s that guy? He’s hilarious!’

Thank you to Kooldip Productions for making it a successful and memorable evening for ALL of us! We couldn’t have asked for a better emcee! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Paige · Married on 09/17/2017

We loved working with kuldip and would highly recommend him to everyone! We were very impressed with the communication and quick responses during the planning process. We loved his energy the evening of the wedding. He presented energetic, professional, and had an awesome sense of humor throughout the night. Kuldip did an exceptional job at keeping everything on schedule so the wedding ran smoothly. We can't THANK him enough for making sure our night turned out perfect!

Nadia · Married on 09/16/2017

Kooldip Productions was an absolute hit at our reception! When guests talk about our wedding, they are very quick to bring up Kuldip, our MC. Kuldip was extremely flexible when we completely changed our wedding timeline last moment due to time constraints, and did such a great job interacting with guests and coordinating the flow of events that no one knew our original plan was changed. One of our favourite moments was when Kuldip got up on the dance floor and began line dancing with our guests. Thanks to him, our dance floor was packed all night, and we had rave reviews from guests. Kuldip also really made an effort to get to know us as a couple and to help us achieve what was most important to us at our wedding!