Tropical Maui Weddings Reviews

Tropical Maui Weddings 6
Tropical Maui Weddings 7
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 01/19/2019

Incredible!! I would do it again in every lifetime

This was one of the best decisions I’ve EVER made in my life to have Lori plan my dream Maui wedding day!!! No question, this is who you must go with for your wedding if you want perfection, fantasy, magic, romance and love on your big day ❤️ It was such any easy breezy process planning every single little and big detail and my husband and I had the best time planning. I hear couples get stressed during planning and argue... well that was the furtherst thing from our experience and I credit that 100% percent to Tropical Maui Weddings and their process of planning. I had zero stress, I only look back with smiles and thankfulness in my heart. It was a wonderful year of going to the drawing board and having Lori and her team create the most epic day I may ever have! Even more, our wedding day was perfect!! Everything was perfect!! Don’t even bother looking anywhere else. No one can compare.

Thank you for everything! I’ve died and gone to heaven having Tropical Maui Weddings make my wedding dreams come true✨🌺😭😍

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Tropical Maui Weddings 8
  • Ariel

Ariel Jenkinson · Married on 09/04/2018

Lori & Team = PERFECT Wedding

Lori was 100% the BEST money we spent related to our money. The whole process was stemless and the stress level on us was practically 0 since we knew she had everything taken care of. After attending other friends weddings we can say without a doubt, hiring Lori as your wedding planner will be the best decision you make! Thank you!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 08/16/2018

The easiest and best wedding planning decision!

If you are looking for a wedding planner in Maui, look no further!
    The TMW team were amazing to work with since day one.
    My initial call with Lori was all it took to know that she was genuine person with a passion for her career and the TMW team would be able to turn my dream wedding into reality!

We planned our wedding from San Diego in less than 9 months with their help and direction.
    Wedding planning will always be stressful (especially if you're like me and really strive to perfect every detail and ensure your guests have the best time) but the TMW team will definitely ease that stress and guide you throughout the process. Her positivity and energy was amazing throughout - especially when a hurricane was set to hit the week of our wedding! She remained calm and collect which eased our anxiety tremendously!

Lori and Jamie went above and beyond our expectations and many guests commented on how smooth the day went. She has a storage unit that is every pinterest bride's dream (check out the corn hole we left)! We got married at a private residence in Olowalu and Jamie was kind enough to shuttle the bridal party to the venue from where we were getting ready. Not to mention Jamie managed the property my family was staying at as well as our wedding venue property. And, he was our singer for the cocktail hour! They are truly a wedding dream team and probably the best decision we made (aside from getting married)! Lori worked with us and our budget to ensure the day was exactly as we envisioned it. I have nothing but praises to sing about TMW and wish we could do it all over again!

She recommended an amazing team of vendors that did also not disappoint!

H&MU: Meili Autumn Beauty
    Photobooth: Bambooshootz

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Sherron

Sherron · Married on 06/23/2018

Big thanks to Tropical Maui Weddings. We had the best day ever!

If you're looking for a destination wedding planner in Maui, HI, look no further! Everything was perfect, the day went seamlessly, my husband and I definitely had the "BEST DAY EVER"! Lori and her team at (Tropical Maui Weddings) helped with every little detail and more. I live in San Diego, CA so having an experienced team on my side based in Maui eased my worries. The whole Tropical Maui Wedding team went above and beyond our expectations. Our Venue at Olowalu plantation House was the perfect location with the most amazing sunset. The makeup artists, transportation, food, live music, DJ, etc. was more than we could have asked for and the vendors were all suggested by our planners. All the vendors stuck to the timeline and the night went on without any issues. I've already told my husband we are renewing our Vows in 10 years, in the same spot, with the same wedding planner and vendors. 10 Stars all the way! Aloha!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Tropical Maui Weddings 20
    Tropical Maui Weddings 21
    Tropical Maui Weddings 22

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2017

This is a special thanks to Lori and her husband Jamie at Tropical Maui Weddings. They were the most genuine people I have ever met. They were organized, thoughtful, helpful, non- pushy professionals! Our wedding was relaxing and stress-free. They gifted my husband and I special lighting for our wedding because they felt it would make the ocean seem magical for an evening wedding, and it did! They also had a video drone at the wedding that was a wonderful surprise to my husband and I.
    All my vendor options were presented very simply in organized emails which made my decisions making easy. We had just enough of the best options for vendors on the island. When we had questions about any of the vendors Lori gave me her true opinion which helped with the decision making. Lori has complete faith in everyone she recommends which puts your mind at ease. I had a few changes that needed to be made a few days before the wedding and Lori was cool as a cucumber and made them happen. Lori kept us on budget and was spot on with her quote.
    We had a small issue with nature (bees) at the venue early in the day before the wedding and Lori and Olowalu got professionals out right away and took care of the issue.
    Overall, planning was easy, Lori and Jamie are the sweetest and the wedding was everything I always dreamed of.

Mahalo!

Vendors: Café ole http://www.cafeoleirestaurants.com/maui/
    Aloha Bars: http://www.alohabarsmaui.com/
    Hair and Make up- http://www.meiliautumn.com/
    Photography: http://www.aiharavisuals.com/
    Location: http://www.olowaluplantationhouse.com/

Sent on 05/05/2017

Susan · Married on 10/02/2016

I just wanted to Thank Lori and Jaime for there amazing job on putting my wedding together. I did not have to worry about anything. I was told that you guys were the best on the island and I truly agree with that. You guys not only made my whole wedding experience amazing, but you also introduced me to an amazing travel agent Amanda, amazing hair stylist, an amazing photographer, amazing florist, amazing cake designer, amazing musician (Jaime). There warm. positive uplifting spirit made me feel like I truly found the best two people in Maui. I always made an amazing friendship as well.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Mel · Married on 09/02/2016

In short: If there is one vendor you book now, book Tropical Maui Weddings with Lori Lawrence. All the other reviews were right, Lori really did think of everything. She is very professional and has such a charming personality!

Long review:
    Pre-wedding - We had about a handful of calls directly with Lori during our 5 months of planning and a gazillion of emails. Lori or her assistant, Jackie, was very responsive. We never feel neglected at any point. As our wedding was towards the end of summer in September, it seems that Lori was busy with other weddings so Jackie answered all of our emails. That was not an issue at all to us because Jackie was on point and when we arrive in Hawaii, Lori knew every single little detail that we've discussed with Jackie. For brides currently at this stage, don't be afraid at all, this happens because Lori gives you her full attention on your wedding and really takes care of everything.

Vendor relationship - Lori has wonderful relationship with all the vendors and that really shows during our wedding day where everything just went perfectly. Lori give us 3-5 choices for each wedding vendor (e.g., photographer) and was able to recommend who will fit our personality/style best. As skeptical San Franciscans, we were at first unsure because she had such strong recommendations on some of the vendors but decided to go with it because they're all within our budget - i have no regret at all.

Wedding week - Wow. Just wow, this is where Lori shines. From the day we landed to Hawaii to our wedding day to post-wedding, she gives us 5-star wedding planning service. My husband and I had so much free time before our wedding because she makes us feel at ease. On the day of our wedding, we had a wedding that can easily go on pinterest, everything is so beautiful all thanks to Lori. Our guests came up to us to complement Lori during and weeks after our wedding. Thank you Lori for helping us plan one of the most beautiful day of our lives.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Deborah · Married on 07/29/2016

Thanks to Lori and Jamie, at Maui Tropical Weddings, my husband and I had a completely stress-free, incredibly spiritual, romantic and fun, perfect wedding, that was like something out of a story book!!!
    My husband and I got married in Maui in July this year. It was like a dream wedding. I can't imagine any way in which our wedding could have been more special. Here we are, living in California. Neither one of us had ever been to Hawaii. I found Lori and Jamie on line, and read the reviews. Lori arranged everything. She was “boots on the ground” in Hawaii, and believe me, she knows everything there is to know about arranging a Hawaiian wedding that you will never, ever forget.
    Not only did we have the perfect pastor and photographer, but Lori's husband Jamie sang at our wedding, and made it incredibly beautiful and memorable. He has the voice of an Angel. Seriously.
    From the time we arrived in Maui, she had everything worked out as smooth as silk, with a complete itinerary and instructions on what we should do. We got our wedding license and even had my dress steamed and his suit pressed with instructions on how that should be carried out. Zero stress and nothing but fun and pure enjoyment.
    Lori arranged a tailor made venue for us. We were married on a deserted beach (Ironwoods) as the sun was setting, and the sky was bright with color. We even had a rainbow over our heads as we said our vows. Lori found us the perfect restaurant within 5 minutes from the ceremony. This was one of the best days of our lives.
    On top of all that, they work within your budget, and try to get you everything you want at a price you can afford. Tropical Maui weddings was worth every penny spent. We are so grateful to Jamie and Lori for their time and care spent to make our day flawless.
    Look no further if you want a perfect Maui wedding experience!

Deb and Ken

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jackie · Married on 07/18/2016

WOW! Both my husband and I could not thank both Lori and Jamie enough for helping to create the most magical day of our lives. We are from NYC, and planning a destination wedding was very stressful given we have never been to Hawaii. However, from the first time I spoke with Lori she assured me everything would be perfect, and she was right!

We booked the wedding at Olowalu Plantation House. Lori was very attentive and helpful in guiding me to choose certain vendors. She would always respond in a timeline manner and make sure I knew I was being heard.

We then met with both Lori and Jamie 3 days before the wedding when we arrived on Maui. They were both so welcoming and made us feel so comfortable and confident with all of our choices. The Wedding day could not have been more perfect and went on without a hitch. All of the guests raved about everything from the food to the flowers and lounge furniture. My father runs a catering business in NJ, and from a critical eye, he was amazed at everything they did and thought the entire night was flawless. I could not be happier that I chose to work with Tropical Maui Weddings as they helped to create the best day in our lives that we will remember forever!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Christina · Married on 04/16/2016

Lori and Jamie Lawrence are awesome! Lori was so fast to respond to all my emails before the wedding. Then the day of the wedding she made sure everything went perfect. Jamie did an amazing job singing and playing the guitar during the first half of our wedding. Our wedding was perfect, Lori thought of everything and she gave the best recommendations for everything! The Olowalu plantation house is the perfect venue! Defiantly would recommend them both!!:)

Sent on 06/15/2016

My husband and I can't thank Lori and Jamie enough for the wonderful job they did in planning our wedding! Having been to Maui several times before, my husband and I knew we wanted to get married there. We were fortunate enough to take a scouting trip to Maui about 7 months before our wedding and got to meet with Lori and Jamie beforehand. They were so helpful and Lori made several appointments for us while we were in Maui to do cake tastings, food tastings, venue appointments, and meeting with photographers etc. Throughout the planning process, Lori was always available to have a call or respond to an email whenever we had any questions. We arrived to Maui about 5 days before our wedding, and everyone kept asking me if I was nervous or stressed, but for the most part I wasn't. I felt like maybe I should be stressed out, but honestly I was pretty calm in the days leading up to the wedding. Lori took care of everything so I didn't have to worry about the details of the wedding day itself. And our wedding was absolutely beautiful! Lori did a wonderful job coordinating with all of our vendors and she really captured my vision even better than I could have imagined! The day really did go by in a blur, and my husband and I really got to just relax and have fun with our guests. We didn't have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day, and I can't thank Lori enough for that! Also, we were very lucky to have her husband, Jamie, sing at our wedding. Everyone really loved this touch and said what a wonderful job he did. We ended up buying a few of his CDs that Jamie signed for us that we gave to our parents as a fun little memento from our wedding. I definitely recommend both Lori and Jamie for your wedding planning, they are definitely worth it!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/09/2016

I can't even begin to express my sincere appreciation for Lori and Jamie Lawrence of Tropical Maui weddings. My husband says that it was worth every penny, and I can assure you that it was.:)

We are from the Chicagoland area, so it would have been incredibly difficult to put everything together without some help directly in Maui, so I started my search. I noticed several rave reviews on Yelp for TMW, so I reached directly out to one of the brides who also had her wedding at Olowalu Plantation house, and she couldn't have had more wonderful things to say about her experience, so I took a leap of faith and contacted Lori, and I truly couldn't been more pleased with having made that decision. It turns out that she is a super organized ex-grade school teacher from the midwest turned wedding planner once she met the love of her life in Maui while on vacation. I'm pretty sure that her story alone sold me.:) But what also made a big difference to me is that she just charged a flat fee instead of being percentage based like I had heard that a lot of other coordinators were, and I felt a lot more comfortable with that scenario. After having spoken with us, she gave us a list of vendors that she's worked with in the past and has had success with, and we went from there. From the list we chose DJ Del, Louis Hiragana Floral Design,Kirsty Sinclair with Aloha Bars Maui, Sugar Beach Bake Shop, Jamie Lawrence, Cafe O'Lei Catering, Pastor Kale, Ohana Films, MeiLi Autumn Beauty, and Joanna Tano Photography. I truly could not be more pleased with each and every vendor that Lori recommended. Not to mention, all of the amazing things that she does to help out herself. She is there from the very beginning of the day until the end. She is truly amazing at what she does, and I cannot thank her enough for all of her support and guidance during such a special time in our lives.

Sent on 01/20/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2015

Lori was FANTASTIC! We loved working with her, she opened her home up to us every time we came to Maui to work on wedding details! We had a vision and she made it happen, it was a romantic seaside wedding! Lori was really good about listening to our ideas and was very open to trying new things. She gave us honest opinions about vendors and help to choose what was right for our budget. Lori was professional yet maintained a sense of the aloha spirit. You can tell she really loves her job and knows what she is doing. My family loved her too!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Janine · Married on 08/26/2015

Lori & Jamie are probably 2 of the nicest people we have ever met. It’s not easy planning a wedding from another country, especially when you are a control freak like I am. Lori was such a calming presence and so helpful along the way. She works with some incredible vendors and will listen to what you want and offer her suggestions on who would be best based on your budget and your vision. We met Lori and Jamie at their house a few days before the wedding and we knew as soon as we met them that we couldn’t have made a better selection for our wedding coordinator. She leant us a local iphone which was beyond helpful to have as Canadians having to pay crazy data roaming fees. She made sure we were completely prepared for the day, set us up to get our marriage license, and let us borrow some décor to make our wedding day that much more beautiful. She is a complete expert and has great ideas. She met us at our ceremony site the day before the wedding to pick out the ceremony location and make sure we knew exactly what was going to happen on the day. We couldn't have been happier with Lori and she truly added to our incredible day. Thank you Lori & Jamie for all that you did for us.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Aubrey · Married on 05/21/2015

I had a wonderful experience with Lori & Jaime! Everyone asked how planning a wedding from the mainland was & I told them it was my planner who put it together! I really enjoyed doing the DIY side of things but she was in contact with the vendors, presented me with options, let us choose items from her storage and was always available to chat with if I had any questions.

When I initially contacted Lori, I was really just shopping around for a planner but she was so thorough on the phone during our first conversation that I knew we had to hire her! I worked for a wedding planner for years and was pretty particular about what I wanted for my big day as far as what it was going to look like and where we stood as budget was concerned. She is very responsive via e-mail and very patient with all my questions. We were in contact for a year and a half before the big day and the day went SO smoothly!! I knew I didn't have anything to worry about with her in charge... so I didn't! I would recommend Lori and Jaime to anyone headed to Maui for their big day =)

Tracey · Married on 05/15/2015

In looking for someone to help coordinate our wedding in Maui, we did what I am sure most couples do, search the internet. In doing so, we came across many different options. One of the things that caught our eye was their website – tropicalmauiweddings.com. It was very informative and user friendly. During our first telephone conversation with Lori Lawrence we knew we had found the right place to help with our wedding ceremony. Lori is very down to earth and by the time we finished our conversation with her, we felt like we had been talking to an old friend. She was so warm and personable.

We are a lesbian couple and were treated with the utmost of respect. We put all of trust in Tropical Maui Weddings and never once questioned their ideas, suggestions, etc. Lori and Jamie Lawrence do exceptional work and take care of so many details. They lessened the stress for us so we didn’t have to worry with all of the fine details. Jamie sang a couple of songs at our wedding and hearing his voice will just give you chills. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much Tropical Maui Weddings for all you did to make our special day so incredibly special to us. We highly recommend Tropical Maui Weddings for your destination wedding. No ceremony is too big or too small.

Leah · Married on 04/20/2015

I can't even begin to describe the amazing work that Lori provided for me. Lori is the most wonderful planner ever! She was very attentive to my needs and budget. Lori was very honest and always responded to me when I had questions. She has great referrals for everything you could possible need ... and then some!! I loved working with Lori and her husband Jaime- they are my new "ohana" (family) in Maui! I was fortunate enough to meet with her 3 times before my big event and she was extremely hospitable. My husband, family, and all our friends were beyond impressed with everything she did! It has been 2 months later and people are still talking about my wedding and sharing picture! Everyone had so much fun! Even when I had last minute requests and a huge increase of guests- she accommodated everything and did and awesome job. On the day of the wedding she was very attentive and I did not have to worry about anything and had the time of my life! I can't say enough about Lori- she made our day the event of the year and lifetime!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Natalie · Married on 04/03/2015

Our Wedding was the most PERFECT day all thanks to Lori & Jamie from Tropical Maui Weddings.
    We were married at Olowalu Plantation in April with 60+ of our nearest and dearest. The most incredible thing about Lori is that she and Donna from Olowalu literally saved our wedding. Our previous planner, cancelled our wedding with less then 3 months to the date. Lori planned our entire wedding in less than 3 months. She offered up many options for Hair/Makeup, rentals, flowers etc. with many different price ranges to choose from to suit our budget. She was NEVER pushy, she was bubbly, excited, very responsive to every single detail. She helped me think of things that I didn't even have time to think about, like dress steaming and offered for us to send things in the mail since we were overseas. She made the planning stress free and I always felt like I could rely on her. Jamie planned during our Ceremony and Cocktail hour and our guests raaaved about him! Lori recommends him, not because he's her husband...but because he is an amazing artist.
    **The Extras***
    When I arrived in Maui my soon to be husbands flight was delayed and I had no way of getting all our bags to the rental house. Jamie from Tropical Maui Wedding was close by and picked them up for us. How nice is that!?!? They then lent us a cell phone to use for the days up to the wedding. So we could get a hold of Lori and any of our guest, which was a huge help since we are from Australia and our phones weren't working. Finally, all the little details - vases, signs, fans, etc. That we couldn't bring from Australia, Lori and Jamie had rooms filled with many things that we borrowed to add the finishing touches to the day.

We loved them and I know you will to! So save yourself the trouble and go with Lori and Jamie. :)

George · Married on 11/04/2014

We just had our wedding few weeks ago and it went off without a hitch. Perfect planning from the perfect planner. We are in CA so the entire planning process was sight unseen so Lori was not only on top of everything, she really made sure all the details were taken care off. She is great to work with, very responsive, and very creative. Her husband Jaime wasn't too shabby either, he sang during out ceremony and it was beautiful. - Kelly & George

Sent on 11/16/2014

Catherine · Married on 08/13/2014

Lori and Jackie were our planners and there isn't enough I could ever say about them!! I'm convinced that Jackie works 24hrs a day 7 days a week!! There was no question or detail she didn't get back to us about asap!! Every detail and aspect of our wedding turned out absolutely perfectly!! There was actually nothing we would have changed and that's all due to their hard work. They were amazing at making different suggestions to suit our needs or wants, and providing many different options as far as venders and pricing options. Nothing was ever too much, even when I know I was being the annoying, way too involved bride!! They made us feel so special and so cared for, and it's very obvious that they really truly love what they do and genuinely wanted to make our day perfect for us!! I wish I was getting married again so I could work with them again! lol We'll honestly miss talking to them daily and planning our amazing and special day! I'd recommend them a hundred times over to my closest family and friends!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Liz · Married on 08/06/2014

Lori and Jamie are the only reason my husband and I are married today. And this is no exaggeration. I was scheduled to be married on August 7th but unfortunately hurricane isaella made landfall that day. In the course of two days Lori and Jamie managed to complete reschedule my wedding to a day earlier. It is only because of their tireless work, fantastic relationships with other vendors and passion for giving people the weddings of their dreams that I was able to celebrate with all 59 of my friends and family on August 6th. While a hurricane is of course unavoidable and unpredictable, you can absolutely be confident that rain or shine Lori will do her absolute best for you. She was always available, able to incorporate requests easily and always professional. Jamie is fantastic and sang during cocktail hour- he has great taste in music and really helps to relax wedding guests and set the tone. This company is a great small business and is really there to make your destination wedding seamless. I feel the cost of their service was easily the smartest wedding purchase I made, and was if anything disproportionately small for the time and dedication Lori and Jamir give to each of their couples. This will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/25/2014

My partner Michael and I got married on Maui on 25 April 2014 with approximately 40 guests at a private estate. We live in Australia so getting a coordinator was essential as we had no idea how things worked in Hawaii. Tropical Maui Weddings EXCEEDED our expectations by a long shot!! Every vendor that Lori picked out was perfect. They were all laid back as we had requested. We couldn't believe how amazing the venue was (more beautiful than the pictures), how delicious the food was, how nice and thoughtful the bartender and staff were and how perfect the ceremony and reception were. I worked primarily with Lori and found her so easy to work with and never had any trouble getting quick turnaround on responses to queries. Also, I will vouch that Jamie's voice is outstanding and would recommend him. I would say that he sounds better live than on the recordings on his webpage - in case you weren't sure.

Thank you for such a great day. All of my guests are still raving about it and I will never forget it. I would recommend Tropical Maui Weddings in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Sara · Married on 04/02/2014

We were married in Maui three months ago and our wedding was just PERFECT thanks to Tropical Maui Weddings. We had a really short, romantic and intimate ceremony on the beach in Makena, just before sunset. We are Italian and we made it all the way to Maui just to get married, only the two of us. Since we had no guests, the organization went fast and easy. Jackie Tanaka helped us choose the best vendors and she really thought of everything! She also invited us at her house to go through the ceremony and helped us get all the documents we needed (before and after the wedding). I instantly felt like I could rely on her for making it perfect, and now I’m so glad I did. It was more than perfect!!!
    We chose the following vendors:
    - Pastor David Krueger – ceremony
    - Richard Marks – photography
    - Derik Sebastian – guitarist / vocalist
    - Lois Hiranaga Floral Design - flowers
    - Pam Jensen - hair styling and make-up
    Thank you Jackie and Tropical Maui Weddings!!!
    Sara & Stefano

Sent on 07/03/2014

Jonathan · Married on 03/04/2014

Working with Tropical Maui Weddings was likely the single best decision we made for our wedding in Maui. Jackie, Lori & Jamie provided us with stellar service before, during and after our big day. They were so gracious and an absolute pleasure to work with.

We reached out after a friend recommended them and got a very quick response from Jackie. We were planning about a year in advance and had enough time to fly out and meet the TMW team. Jackie had set up multiple meetings with vendors, had our cake tasting lined up and even had a list of restaurants to try for catering. When we left we thought we had everything planned. WRONG! We must have changed our minds on various details a million times, but the TMW team never seemed to miss a beat. They were extremely understanding & really patient with us.

We were a bit nervous at first, as we were planning a same-sex wedding, and unfortunately it’s difficult to know in advance how certain businesses will react, but TMW and all the vendors they recommended were absolutely great. We actually loved working with their team so much we ended up hiring Lori to officiate our wedding, and Jamie to sing during our ceremony.

Planning a wedding, especially a destination wedding, can be stressful. Having Tropical Maui Wedding and all of their connections and vendors made it feel like we had a relative on the island; one who knew exactly what they were doing and how to get things done. The day was as stress free as possible. Not even the smallest detail was missed, the day was truly perfect, and if I didn't know better I would have thought they actually invited a large pod of whales that started breaching during our ceremony! Amazing.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Ryan · Married on 01/10/2014

My wife and I got married in May at Sugarman Estate (Honua Kai Lani) in Maui, with around 60 guests. The whole event was fantastic and this was in no small part due to the incredible service provided by Tropical Maui Weddings. Lori Lawrence worked with us for months in advance to help us plan all the details, and she was a total pleasure to work with. Professional, reliable, knowledgeable and very friendly - we were extremely grateful and happy to have her on board, both for the planning process and for the wedding day. She was as hands-on as she needed to be, and it was very reassuring to know that she was there for us from start to finish. The peace of mind she provided, aside from the technical support, was invaluable. Her assistant, Jackie, was also great - very helpful and efficient.

We also hired Lori's husband, Jamie, to sing for us at the wedding, and he was absolutely terrific. A beautiful voice, and great musician - and a really nice guy. If you're looking for some wonderful musical accompaniment for your big day, look no further.

Lori has been doing this long enough that she's also fully connected with many of the other wedding vendors, and it was through her recommendations that we were able to hire the people we needed. For each vendor (e.g. caterer) she would provide a few options, and some background on price/quality/reputation of each one.

We were very happy with all of our vendors:
    Catering: Aloha Events
    Flowers: Lois Hiranaga Floral Design
    Paster: Pastor Kahu Kale Kaalekahi
    Cake: Cakes by Joann Maui
    Photography: Jessica Pearl wedding photography
    Videography: Sasha at Cinemaui
    DJ: Boomshot
    Travel Agent: Travel With Amanda, The Wedding Specialist

Overall, we cannot recommend Tropical Maui Weddings enough if you are trying to organize your Maui wedding from afar. It is absolutely worth it, and you will be happy you did.

Thank you Lori, Jamie and Jackie for making our wedding day so spectacular.

Mahalo!