2875 Kauhale Street, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Aloha Bars Maui

ALOHA [??l??hä] – Aloha embodies a deep spiritual and social ideology at the heart of Hawaiian culture.

It is used to say hello, good-bye and best of all… Love.

In 2004 I was given a surprise vacation to Maui for my birthday (Thanks Mom!). I immediately fell in love with the spectacular beauty and the Aloha Spirit that embraces the island. I loved it so much that I decided not to catch my return flight and stay indefinitely. Fortunately, my extensive background as a bartender and corporate hospitality trainer for a large restaurant chain in Florida helped me to attain bartending positions at several premier restaurants on Maui including Wolfgang Puck’s Spago at the Four Seasons Resort, Chef Yamaguchi’s Roy’s (formerly in Kihei) and Capische?, located at Hotel Wailea. I have also had the yummy pleasure to work at the only gourmet cheese & wine boutique on the island…Guava, Gouda & Caviar(formerly Who Cut the Cheese?) for several years. These experiences have broadened my knowledge of pairing fine wines with gourmet cheese and Pacific-rim cuisine as well as allowing me to think outside the box in creating cutting edge, island-inspired cocktails.

My passion for entertaining and making delicious drinks actually made me a bit of a local celebrity on Maui, and after repeated requests to cater numerous weddings and private events I started realizing that this is the business avenue I was meant to follow… and Aloha Bars Maui was born! Since then I have been focused on filling a very important niche within the Maui wedding & event industry… clients who want a high quality, professional mobile bar service that gives their guests a real “taste of Maui”, while staying within your budget. I’ve accomplished this by developing amazing business relationships with local organic farmers and unique product vendors from various islands so that I can buy directly from them, thereby supporting local businesses and avoiding costly store mark ups. The result is a surprisingly affordable, yet extraordinary drink & cocktail menu that uses the freshest ingredients available in stylish & innovative ways!

Photo Courtesy of Anna Kim Photography

anna kim bride drinking
hula girl frothy coupes
interactive drink menu
Aloha Bars Maui
anna kim close up drink tray
hula girl b g sharing drink 16
sd bar menu
sd starfruit coupes
anna kin bride laughing
Aloha Bars Maui
mini tasting ann kim coffee farms
cjevansmelissakha 574
hula girl goom pointing brides drink 6
blueberry blossom cocktail anna kim photography 34
hula girl photography 1 2
cocktail green door
Aloha Bars Maui
mike sydney green flash close up
sd bar mr mrs

Aloha Bars Maui 7
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/01/2019

Definitely Recommend!

Kirsty made the process very easy! Once we got our guest count down and chose our signature cocktails, Kirsty gave us our list of alcohol to purchase for the event. She even recommended a store that would deliver the liquor to our venue. Aloha Bars provided all of the drinkware, mixers, and garnishes. The staff on our wedding day was unforgettable! Our bartender was extremely accommodating and fun. Chandra, who was running drinks, made sure she knew everyone's name, drink of choice, and was sure to keep everyone with a drink in hand. Aloha Bars made our night that much more fun and memorable. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Aloha Bars Maui 17
  • Richard

Richard Higgins · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing wedding bar service

Kirsty and team are incredible, they customized the entire menu for us, checked on our favorite recipes and brought amazing garnishes and serving glasses. It’s clear they love what they do, everyone raved about their drinks and their service at our wedding!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Thuy

Thuy Nguyen · Married on 01/19/2019

Attentive, high quality wedding bar service!

Aloha Bars Maui is phenomenal! We hired them for our small wedding and they did not disappoint. They exceeded our expectations with the quality of service and drinks. Kirsty and her staff were very attentive, professional, and friendly. Would highly recommend Aloha Bars for any type of event!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Aloha Bars Maui Pricing

Aloha Bars Maui Price Rates

Aloha Bars Maui FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tables, Linens, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Organic
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

Real Weddings

• Tad Craig Photography
    Tad Craig Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Aloha Bars Maui and they are an amazing company! Their staff is upbeat and friendly and make all guest feel welcomed and pivotal! I enjoy working with them and know that it will be a class act when they are pouring the cocktails.

• DJ Dan Maui
    DJ Dan Maui Wedding DJs

I'm fortunate to work with all the beverage companies here on Maui as one of the top DJ's. No one better than Kirsty and her team! They strive for professionalism and most importantly fun! They work hard on their absolute incredible creations! With fabulous decor and bar fronts they are so prepared for any size wedding and event! Aloha Bars brings the love, the energy, the mixology and the best damn time for everyone!

• A White Orchid Wedding
    A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

Aloha Bars Maui is one of the top bar services here on Maui! We love working with them. The owners and staff are a pleasure to work with! Our clients are always satisfied and so are we.

• 2875 Kauhale Street Kihei, 96753 See on map