Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Aloha Bars Maui

Wedding Bar & Cocktail Design Services

ALOHA [??l??hä] – Aloha embodies a deep spiritual and social ideology at the heart of Hawaiian culture.

It is used to say hellogood-bye and best of all… Love.

Family Pic

In 2004 I was given a surprise vacation to Maui for my birthday (Thanks Mom!).  I immediately fell in love with the spectacular beauty and the Aloha Spirit that embraces the island. I loved it so much that I decided not to catch my return flight and stay indefinitely. Fortunately, my extensive background as a bartender and corporate hospitality trainer for a large restaurant chain in Florida helped me to attain bartending positions at several premier restaurants on Maui including Wolfgang Puck’s Spago at the Four Seasons Resort, Chef Yamaguchi’s Roy’s (formerly in Kihei) and Capische?, located at Hotel Wailea. I have also had the yummy pleasure to work at the only gourmet cheese & wine boutique on the island…Guava, Gouda & Caviar(formerly Who Cut the Cheese?) for several years. These experiences have broadened my knowledge of pairing fine wines with gourmet cheese and Pacific-rim cuisine as well as allowing me to think outside the box in creating cutting edge, island-inspired cocktails.

My passion for entertaining and making delicious drinks actually made me a bit of a local celebrity on Maui, and after repeated requests to cater numerous weddings and private events I started realizing that this is the business avenue I was meant to follow… and Aloha Bars Maui was born! Since then I have been focused on filling a very important niche within the Maui wedding & event industry… clients who want a high quality, professional mobile bar service that gives their guests a real “taste of Maui”, while staying within your budget. I’ve accomplished this by developing amazing business relationships with local organic farmers and unique product vendors from various islands so that I can buy directly from them, thereby supporting local businesses and avoiding costly store mark ups. The result is a surprisingly affordable, yet extraordinary drink & cocktail menu that uses the freshest ingredients available in stylish & innovative ways!

Photo Courtesy of Anna Kim Photography

House Wine (3)
House Liquor (3)
Organic (2)

-ALOHA BARS BRINGS THE PARTY-
My Hubby and I booked Aloha Bars for our June 30, 2018 wedding and we could not be happier with the drinks, service, and FUN they brought to our event.
We hired Aloha based on a recommendation from our wedding planner, as well as the company’s amazing reviews, comprehensive website, and competitive pricing. From our first correspondence with Kirsty, the owner, she made us feel taken care of. She was professional, knowledgeable, charming, and enthusiastic about our wedding plans.
These plans included an open bar and two signature cocktails. At first my fiancé and I were overwhelmed with the number of amazing drink choices Aloha had to offer (see website for “Something Old, Something New, Something Muddled, and Something Blue” categories) and could not settle on our Bride/Groom beverages. Kirsty was understanding of our indecisiveness (LOL) and arranged a private tasting once we flew in to Maui. My fiancé and relaxed at Vibe Bar (in Kihei) while Kirsty mixed fresh signature cocktails for us to sample (complete with environment-friendly gold straws, orchids, and rosebuds for aesthetic appeal). Needless to say we were absolutely blown away by the quality and presentation of these beverages and in end we couldn’t just pick two signature cocktails- so we ordered three!
Aloha Bars was the cornerstone of our wedding. From the second guests stepped onto the property, the staff greeted them with cold strawberry daiquiris and made them feel welcome and relaxed. They worked quickly and tirelessly (there was never a line at the bar!) but made it look so effortless. Also, Kirsty killlllled it with the drink presentation and the guests could not stop talking about the magical BRIDES DRINK (yassss- that dry ice, Kirsty!!!).
Ultimately, Aloha Bars did not disappoint. They kept everyone hydrated but pleasantly buzzed and the wedding would not have been the epic party it was without them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

We hired Aloha Bars to do our wedding in Maui in May 2018. They came highly recommended by our planners and our venue and they did NOT disappoint! The bar and drinks were beautiful, but above all the service was **IMPECCABLE**! The bride and groom were very well taken care of by the entire staff, but most importantly the guests were served with such care and so quickly that we had people coming up to us all night praising us on our choice. Kirsty was incredible in helping us come up with creative drinks, creating an alcohol shopping list, and quickly and clearly answering the million questions we had for her every step of the process. Cannot recommend them enough! PS - Shonda, a server, was the BEST!

Profile Picture Bryan, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We are lucky that we had Kirsty and her team at our wedding! They definitely took care of us and our guests. We loved the bar setup and the personalized menu that was made for us. The drinks were amazing! Kirsty is so easy to work with. We would highly recommend her and her team! Mahalo!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/8/18, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1418275281183 sd marry me
220x220 sq 1418275273778 cjevansmelissakha 854

1 VIDEO

12 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Aloha Bars Maui and they are an amazing company! Their staff is upbeat and friendly and make all guest feel welcomed and pivotal! I enjoy working with them and know that it will be a class act when they are pouring the cocktails.

I'm fortunate to work with all the beverage companies here on Maui as one of the top DJ's. No one better than Kirsty and her team! They strive for professionalism and most importantly fun! They work hard on their absolute incredible creations! With fabulous decor and bar fronts they are so prepared for any size wedding and event! Aloha Bars brings the love, the energy, the mixology and the best damn time for everyone!

Aloha Bars Maui is one of the top bar services here on Maui! We love working with them. The owners and staff are a pleasure to work with! Our clients are always satisfied and so are we.

We love working with Kirsty and all of her highly professional crew. Service with a smile! You can count on them to have the most amazing decor, and they are all about the attention to detail. Kirsty makes us look good! We highly recommend Kirsty and her wonderful staff

Aloha Bars Maui are truly amazing at what they do. Besides making some of the yummiest cocktail works of art you could possibly imagine the staff is phenomenal. If you need bar service for any wedding or event, Aloha Bars Maui should be your only choice. Love them!!!

2875 Kauhale Street, Kihei, HI 96753   See On Map