2875 Kauhale Street, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Aloha Bars Maui

ALOHA [??l??hä] – Aloha embodies a deep spiritual and social ideology at the heart of Hawaiian culture.

It is used to say hello, good-bye and best of all… Love.

In 2004 I was given a surprise vacation to Maui for my birthday (Thanks Mom!). I immediately fell in love with the spectacular beauty and the Aloha Spirit that embraces the island. I loved it so much that I decided not to catch my return flight and stay indefinitely. Fortunately, my extensive background as a bartender and corporate hospitality trainer for a large restaurant chain in Florida helped me to attain bartending positions at several premier restaurants on Maui including Wolfgang Puck’s Spago at the Four Seasons Resort, Chef Yamaguchi’s Roy’s (formerly in Kihei) and Capische?, located at Hotel Wailea. I have also had the yummy pleasure to work at the only gourmet cheese & wine boutique on the island…Guava, Gouda & Caviar(formerly Who Cut the Cheese?) for several years. These experiences have broadened my knowledge of pairing fine wines with gourmet cheese and Pacific-rim cuisine as well as allowing me to think outside the box in creating cutting edge, island-inspired cocktails.

My passion for entertaining and making delicious drinks actually made me a bit of a local celebrity on Maui, and after repeated requests to cater numerous weddings and private events I started realizing that this is the business avenue I was meant to follow… and Aloha Bars Maui was born! Since then I have been focused on filling a very important niche within the Maui wedding & event industry… clients who want a high quality, professional mobile bar service that gives their guests a real “taste of Maui”, while staying within your budget. I’ve accomplished this by developing amazing business relationships with local organic farmers and unique product vendors from various islands so that I can buy directly from them, thereby supporting local businesses and avoiding costly store mark ups. The result is a surprisingly affordable, yet extraordinary drink & cocktail menu that uses the freshest ingredients available in stylish & innovative ways!

Photo Courtesy of Anna Kim Photography

Follow Aloha Bars Maui on

cjevansmelissakha 854
001kauaphotography
anna kim bride drinking
hula girl frothy coupes
interactive drink menu
Aloha Bars Maui
anna kim close up drink tray
hula girl b g sharing drink 16
sd bar menu
sd starfruit coupes
anna kin bride laughing
Aloha Bars Maui
mini tasting ann kim coffee farms
cjevansmelissakha 574
hula girl goom pointing brides drink 6
blueberry blossom cocktail anna kim photography 34
hula girl photography 1 2
cocktail green door
Aloha Bars Maui
mike sydney green flash close up
sd bar mr mrs

• Videos 1

64 Reviews for Aloha Bars Maui

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

- Your event will not be complete without Aloha Bars! -

We are so thankful that our wedding coordinator recommended using Aloha Bars…no other service could have been better! I have always been very detail-oriented. From the first email exchange with Kirsty, I knew I had met a fellow perfectionist! Kirsty has put a very thorough and fun questionnaire together for couples who aren’t local, so she can get to know you. From this, she and her team create a completely custom experience tailored to your tastes, from signature cocktails and personalized drink menus, to a variety of glassware and garnishes that fit your look, to the style of the bar and lit bar signage.

My husband is all about the booze, and I am all about presentation and aesthetics. We agree that Aloha Bars knocks both of these aspects out of the park. All of our wedding guests were wowed by the quality and beauty of our signature drinks, and thought the service was outstanding. William, the mixologist during our wedding, was so fun, but also on top of it and professional. Kirsty had suffered a leg injury and was in the hospital having a cast put on during the beginning of our wedding. Afterwards, she still came to our wedding to see how everything was and tell us congratulations…that’s dedication!

The first wedding vendor I’d recommend to anyone getting married in Hawaii is Aloha Bars. If we had them on the mainland, I’d be throwing parties all the time!

Konnie H · Married on 08/11/2018

ABM to the Rescue!

We were so lucky to have found Aloha Bars Maui to bartend at our wedding!

TLDR: 6 months before our wedding, our original bar vendor backed out on us so our new coordinator immediately had ABM on hold. Although we were devastated with the situation, it's clear to see from ABM's reviews that we couldn't go wrong. ABM has extremely reasonable pricing, quality drinks and most importantly, top notch staff!

Through ABM, we were able to work with Wailea Wines to order and deliver our alcohol directly to our venue which was so convenient and saved everyone time. They also offer no hassle returns on unopened bottles after the event! We filled out a long questionnaire when we first booked with ABM which included our drink selections, whether we wanted toasts, what we wanted to drink after the ceremony, etc. It was so thorough and well thought out that I was skeptical if the day would actually go as planned.

Fast forward to the day of: During getting ready, the guys requested to have a shot of patron which ABM delivered with juice chasers. For the ladies, lemonade and water to keep us hydrated. Right after the ceremony, we were whisked away for group photos but ABM came over with our (DELICIOUS) drinks of choice that we had selected from the questionnaire (lifesavers!). The staff consistently checked in on us throughout the evening to make sure we were okay and got us whatever drinks we wanted (we felt like royalty! so spoiled! :P ). Even our guests raved about how awesome they were.

After reception, when they poured shots for a group of us (upon request), they specifically gave the groom an ounce less because they wanted to make sure the groom doesn't get wasted and ruins his own wedding haha. We truly appreciated their thoughtfulness while being accommodating.

The whole ABM team was fun to work with and they remembered everything we wrote down on the questionnaire. Honestly, booking with Kirsty was such a smooth and pleasant experience. She's happy to chat over the phone and quick to respond to emails.

Excellent bar vendor. Heartwarming team. You won't regret it!

Thanks Kirsty & the Aloha Bars Maui team -- we couldn't have done it without you :)

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

-ALOHA BARS BRINGS THE PARTY-
    My Hubby and I booked Aloha Bars for our June 30, 2018 wedding and we could not be happier with the drinks, service, and FUN they brought to our event.
    We hired Aloha based on a recommendation from our wedding planner, as well as the company’s amazing reviews, comprehensive website, and competitive pricing. From our first correspondence with Kirsty, the owner, she made us feel taken care of. She was professional, knowledgeable, charming, and enthusiastic about our wedding plans.
    These plans included an open bar and two signature cocktails. At first my fiancé and I were overwhelmed with the number of amazing drink choices Aloha had to offer (see website for “Something Old, Something New, Something Muddled, and Something Blue” categories) and could not settle on our Bride/Groom beverages. Kirsty was understanding of our indecisiveness (LOL) and arranged a private tasting once we flew in to Maui. My fiancé and relaxed at Vibe Bar (in Kihei) while Kirsty mixed fresh signature cocktails for us to sample (complete with environment-friendly gold straws, orchids, and rosebuds for aesthetic appeal). Needless to say we were absolutely blown away by the quality and presentation of these beverages and in end we couldn’t just pick two signature cocktails- so we ordered three!
    Aloha Bars was the cornerstone of our wedding. From the second guests stepped onto the property, the staff greeted them with cold strawberry daiquiris and made them feel welcome and relaxed. They worked quickly and tirelessly (there was never a line at the bar!) but made it look so effortless. Also, Kirsty killlllled it with the drink presentation and the guests could not stop talking about the magical BRIDES DRINK (yassss- that dry ice, Kirsty!!!).
    Ultimately, Aloha Bars did not disappoint. They kept everyone hydrated but pleasantly buzzed and the wedding would not have been the epic party it was without them!

Aloha Bars Maui 1
    Aloha Bars Maui 10

Aloha Bars Maui Pricing

Aloha Bars Maui Price Rates

Aloha Bars Maui FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tables, Linens, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Organic
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

Real Weddings

• Tad Craig Photography
    Tad Craig Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Aloha Bars Maui and they are an amazing company! Their staff is upbeat and friendly and make all guest feel welcomed and pivotal! I enjoy working with them and know that it will be a class act when they are pouring the cocktails.

• DJ Dan Maui
    DJ Dan Maui Wedding DJs

I'm fortunate to work with all the beverage companies here on Maui as one of the top DJ's. No one better than Kirsty and her team! They strive for professionalism and most importantly fun! They work hard on their absolute incredible creations! With fabulous decor and bar fronts they are so prepared for any size wedding and event! Aloha Bars brings the love, the energy, the mixology and the best damn time for everyone!

• A White Orchid Wedding
    A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

Aloha Bars Maui is one of the top bar services here on Maui! We love working with them. The owners and staff are a pleasure to work with! Our clients are always satisfied and so are we.

• 2875 Kauhale Street Kihei, HI 96753 See on map