61 Reviews for Aloha Bars Maui

House Beer (2)
House Wine (2)
House Liquor (2)
61 Aloha Bars Maui Reviews

We hired Aloha Bars to do our wedding in Maui in May 2018. They came highly recommended by our planners and our venue and they did NOT disappoint! The bar and drinks were beautiful, but above all the service was **IMPECCABLE**! The bride and groom were very well taken care of by the entire staff, but most importantly the guests were served with such care and so quickly that we had people coming up to us all night praising us on our choice. Kirsty was incredible in helping us come up with creative drinks, creating an alcohol shopping list, and quickly and clearly answering the million questions we had for her every step of the process. Cannot recommend them enough! PS - Shonda, a server, was the BEST!

Profile Picture Bryan, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We are lucky that we had Kirsty and her team at our wedding! They definitely took care of us and our guests. We loved the bar setup and the personalized menu that was made for us. The drinks were amazing! Kirsty is so easy to work with. We would highly recommend her and her team! Mahalo!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kristy kept in touch with us from day one and made planning our wedding less stressful. They customized a drink selection that was perfect for us and our wedding guests. They even included iced tea options for me, as tea is my favorite drink! If I was to plan my wedding all over again, I would choose them again.

Profile Picture Abby, 1/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kirsty and her team are always friendly and professional, and able to accommodate all of your special requests...Top notch service, delicious homemade ingredients, beautifully crafted bars and signage!

Profile Picture Bernadette, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Who doesn't love bartenders?! Aloha bars were amazing. They clearly laid out options for design, cocktail choices and gave exceptional service. Everyone at the wedding raved about the bar. They delivered on all promises from beginning to end. Mahalo!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kristy and her team were amazing!!! Beautifully done. Professional. Can not say enough good things! For your wedding you can sit back and relax. Let them work their magic :)

Profile Picture Katelyn, 3/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kristy and everyone at Aloha Bars were exceptional! They went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. Their attention to detail and service far exceeded my expectations. As a bride we have enough to think about and plan, but Kristy and her crew made sure the day ran smoothly and I knew I was in good hands. My guest are still raving about how tasty their drinks were and what great service they received!

Profile Picture Kala, 2/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great Evening with Aloha Bars Maui. They were flexible and really looked after my guest. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding on Maui.

Profile Picture Tim, 1/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Aloha Bars Maui was absolutely amazing! The drinks were just as tasty as they looked. Our guest were raving about the level of service that was provided. Not only do they have a beautiful bar set up but the staff also provided a passed drink tray that was above and beyond. Thanks for making our day so special and fun!

Profile Picture Baylee, 12/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I was so excited to have Aloha Bars Maui for our wedding and my expectations were surpassed! Down to the smallest detail, Kirsty thinks of everything and was so accommodating. I just loved her chosen glassware and straws and bar decor. Not only do they have quality service, but of course the cocktails are delicious. Thank you Kirsty and team for helping make our special day!

Profile Picture staci, 10/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kirsty and her team were very professionnal and friendly. She gave us good suggestions on the quality and quantity during the preparation of the the wedding. Even if we were far, it was easy to select, organize and we finally get every we wanted and even more. The wines and cocktails were awesome and every guest was delighted. We recommend them without any doubt.

Profile Picture User7114149, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It was a blast having Aloha Bars there at our wedding - they really helped the party lighten up. Kirsty and the whole team was such a blast - the drinks were delicious and on cue - even when the groom and I were away to take photos during cocktail hour and dinner, they made sure that we were able to enjoy a few drinks as well.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

Wow!! Such impeccable service, professionalism, attentiveness to our guests and every detail. Couldn't be happier with our choice to go with aloha bars Maui. The drinks were beautiful and delicious. Highly recommend, you wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Gwyneth, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Just recently got maui'd and used the Aloha Bars Maui service and we were blown away. The fun and unique presentation for every drink was so well executed. The service staff was by far THE BEST I have ever seen, everyone was so well taken care of. My guests were talking about the staff for days after, referring to the "drink angel" who just knew what everyone needed and took care of it before ever having to ask. Highly recommend. XOXO

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

We hired Aloha Bars Maui for our wedding at the White Orchid Beach House in June 2016. At first, we weren’t sure if we really wanted a bar at our wedding since half of our guests don’t drink alcohol, but Kirsty told us that they can make any cocktail without alcohol (mocktail). Kirsty was very helpful and easy to work with throughout the pre-wedding planning process. She recommended a few of their most popular drinks and provided us with a simple shopping list.
Kirsty and her team were so friendly and personable. All the drinks they made were delicious. The garnish and presentation of the drinks were absolutely beautiful, even the kids enjoyed the mocktails and lemonades. We made the right decision to have a bar at our wedding. It made our wedding a lot of fun. We’re glad that we chose Aloha Bars Maui.

Profile Picture Sam, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We cannot say enough about Kirsty and her staff! We hired her team for our wedding in Maui. It can be very stressful planning a destination wedding especially when you don’t get to meet any of your vendors beforehand. I can say that from our first correspondence with Kirsty we instantly felt at ease.

She made the process so stress-free. I am a very detailed person and could tell we made the right decision from her initial email as she had already thought through everything. They have several different bars to choose from and each of them are beautiful, we chose the rustic option and loved it.

On top of being so lovely and making the process stress free, the drinks were AMAZING! They had fresh mixes and garnishes and beautiful glassware for each type of cocktail. It was hard to choose our signature cocktails from their very extensive list but we narrowed it down to 3 and honestly all 3 were absolutely delicious. All of our guests were blown away!

We had a bit of a rain scare on our wedding day but her team just set up where they could and made everything work taking all of the stress off of us. I highly recommend Kirsty and her team for any type of event, they were very professional and anticipated our every need (even before us). They really went above and beyond, THANK YOU for everything!

Profile Picture User6946586, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kirsty Sinclair was an absolute delight to work with. My husband and I had in mind what drinks we wanted for our wedding, told Kirsty and she took them to the next level! About a month or so before the wedding she contacted me with a questionaire to fill out, as well as providing me with priceless information on where to find great deals on alcohol. A couple of days before the wedding my husband and I weren't sure if we had enough alcohol, I was able to call her and she answered right away and helped us. On our wedding day, before walking down the isle she brought yummy drinks for all my girls and thirst quenching Maui brewed beers for the guys. The whole night our friends and family were catered to by Kirsty and her staff. Nobody's glass was left half empty, they knew who was drinking what the entire night.
For our wedding, we had the Mai Tai and Guava Mojito - created by Kirsty. Also, red and white wine, local beers, and endless amounts of mixers. As a surprise to my husband, we had a cigar bar equiped with whiskey decanters, cigar cuter, decorative signs, and ashtrays provided by Aloha Bars Maui. ***Cigars are not provided***

Profile Picture Katerina, 5/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Organic

Kristy and her crew were unbelievable. The service was amazing, the drinks were great and they were fun to have at our daughter's wedding. We started to run out of white wine because I had under ordered. Kristy watched it and came to me half an hour before the local store closed and asked if we wanted more. Since I was probably the one responsible for drinking all the white, I obviously said yes please. She stocked us up and since I had run out of cash she said not to worry about it we could catch up later. I had to track her down several days later to pay her ( she didn't even try to track me down -she just trusted me). I can't recommend her highly enough -she was outstanding.

Profile Picture Dave, 5/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I am so happy we went with Kirsty and her team, they were amazing on our wedding day! While they were a bit pricey, we decided to go with Kirsty because of all the extra touches they provide. We loved being able to pick a bar that would fit exactly with our theme and all the little touches from the decor on the bar itself, to the custom menu, to the glassware,etc. it all really tied in well to the overall ambiance and decor of our wedding. We received several comments from our guests on how attentive the bar staff was and how great the drinks were. While getting ready with my girls in the house, we were given champagne and during our first look we were brought over water and cocktails, and lastly, immediately after the ceremony we were greeted with more drinks specifically for us for a little private moment on the porch where my husband and I could just relax for a few minutes and really soak everything in. The staff was just so attentive and thoughtful and the Kula Kiss is delicious!! I definitely recommend Kirsty and her team!

Profile Picture User6659201, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kirtsy was an absolute delight to work with during the planning process and also on the day of the wedding! She had our entire wedding well hydrated, AND she made sure I always had a drink available at all times to keep me cool. She was willing to serve a new drink we requested (limonada de coco), and it was SUPER delicious- knocked it out of the park! From the personalized menu to the well decorated bar, Kirsty leaves no detail unattended. She will also send you a list of the alcohol you need for your party size so you can buy from places like Costco. We went this route with our wine and hard alcohol so we could return any unopened bottles at the end of the night- really great if this is a destination wedding and you don't want to figure out what to do with a ton of extra bottles of liquid. Truly- if you go with Kirsty, you won't need to worry about ANYTHING! You and your guests will love her. She's a wonderful person and a wonderful pro!

Profile Picture Corinne, 3/6/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kristy surpassed everything i had ever imagined when it came to a drink service provider. I received a shot to calm my nerves before walking down the aisle, fresh tea with Vodka. After the wedding i was constantly checked in with and assured that all my guests were receiving the same service. I know all of these little things don't seem like a big deal- but there was zero stress at my wedding and i was able to trust in the professionals to roll with the punches and keep surpassing my expectations. It was spectacular and I can't thank everyone involved enough.

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Cocktail Reception

I hired Kristi the second after talking to her! She was so reassuring it just felt right...and boy was I glad I did!!! My guest still (a month and half later) talking about her set up and how fresh all the drinks were :) she was very accommodating with all my needs and Im not gonna be shy I was quite picky lol! Kristi and my Dj were my 2 favorite parts of the night...besides actually getting married ;)

Profile Picture Erica, 2/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Aloha Bars Maui is THE BEST bar service on Maui. Kirsty and her team is unbelievably amazing at what they do. Being in the wedding industry, you get to know many different wedding vendors and when I was planning my wedding, I knew I needed to have Aloha Bars Maui to be a part of our wedding day. Kirsty is great with communication, recommendations, and is on point with details. They went above and beyond to make our wedding truly unforgettable. I cannot recommend Kirsty and her team enough.... and have you seen their new dark wood vintage bar?! its gorgeous ;-) If bar service and and good cocktails is important to you- you need to hire Aloha Bars Maui. Thank you again Kirsty!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Cocktail Reception, Organic

Kirsty and her team are amazing! We used them for our bar service at our October wedding at Olowalu Plantation House. Kirsty was so fun and easy to work with! She created a custom POG martini for our special day- it was amazing! In fact all of her cocktail creations were perfect! On top of the delicious cocktails the service was impeccable. We had a fairly large destination wedding with about 90 guests and some how they managed to never have a line at the bar! Amazing! I highly recommend Aloha Bars Maui!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My guests are STILL raving about the drinks they had at my wedding two months later! Aloha Bars was a dream to work with! I was sold as soon as I found out they make their own mixers and allowed us to purchase our own alcohol since I'm a bit picky with my drinks but they are so much more than just a bar! They have so many options for personalization with drinks and the bar decor, making each of their events unique. They have lots of special touches to make the bride and groom feel extra special and are worth any extra cost compared to the average bar.
Ps. the Blushing Bride is the drink my guests can't stop talking about, it was that good!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/22/15, 4 Reviews