Aloha Bars Maui Reviews

64 Reviews for Aloha Bars Maui

64 Aloha Bars Maui Reviews

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

- Your event will not be complete without Aloha Bars! -

We are so thankful that our wedding coordinator recommended using Aloha Bars…no other service could have been better! I have always been very detail-oriented. From the first email exchange with Kirsty, I knew I had met a fellow perfectionist! Kirsty has put a very thorough and fun questionnaire together for couples who aren’t local, so she can get to know you. From this, she and her team create a completely custom experience tailored to your tastes, from signature cocktails and personalized drink menus, to a variety of glassware and garnishes that fit your look, to the style of the bar and lit bar signage.

My husband is all about the booze, and I am all about presentation and aesthetics. We agree that Aloha Bars knocks both of these aspects out of the park. All of our wedding guests were wowed by the quality and beauty of our signature drinks, and thought the service was outstanding. William, the mixologist during our wedding, was so fun, but also on top of it and professional. Kirsty had suffered a leg injury and was in the hospital having a cast put on during the beginning of our wedding. Afterwards, she still came to our wedding to see how everything was and tell us congratulations…that’s dedication!

The first wedding vendor I’d recommend to anyone getting married in Hawaii is Aloha Bars. If we had them on the mainland, I’d be throwing parties all the time!

Konnie H · Married on 08/11/2018

ABM to the Rescue!

We were so lucky to have found Aloha Bars Maui to bartend at our wedding!

TLDR: 6 months before our wedding, our original bar vendor backed out on us so our new coordinator immediately had ABM on hold. Although we were devastated with the situation, it's clear to see from ABM's reviews that we couldn't go wrong. ABM has extremely reasonable pricing, quality drinks and most importantly, top notch staff!

Through ABM, we were able to work with Wailea Wines to order and deliver our alcohol directly to our venue which was so convenient and saved everyone time. They also offer no hassle returns on unopened bottles after the event! We filled out a long questionnaire when we first booked with ABM which included our drink selections, whether we wanted toasts, what we wanted to drink after the ceremony, etc. It was so thorough and well thought out that I was skeptical if the day would actually go as planned.

Fast forward to the day of: During getting ready, the guys requested to have a shot of patron which ABM delivered with juice chasers. For the ladies, lemonade and water to keep us hydrated. Right after the ceremony, we were whisked away for group photos but ABM came over with our (DELICIOUS) drinks of choice that we had selected from the questionnaire (lifesavers!). The staff consistently checked in on us throughout the evening to make sure we were okay and got us whatever drinks we wanted (we felt like royalty! so spoiled! :P ). Even our guests raved about how awesome they were.

After reception, when they poured shots for a group of us (upon request), they specifically gave the groom an ounce less because they wanted to make sure the groom doesn't get wasted and ruins his own wedding haha. We truly appreciated their thoughtfulness while being accommodating.

The whole ABM team was fun to work with and they remembered everything we wrote down on the questionnaire. Honestly, booking with Kirsty was such a smooth and pleasant experience. She's happy to chat over the phone and quick to respond to emails.

Excellent bar vendor. Heartwarming team. You won't regret it!

Thanks Kirsty & the Aloha Bars Maui team -- we couldn't have done it without you :)

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

-ALOHA BARS BRINGS THE PARTY-
    My Hubby and I booked Aloha Bars for our June 30, 2018 wedding and we could not be happier with the drinks, service, and FUN they brought to our event.
    We hired Aloha based on a recommendation from our wedding planner, as well as the company’s amazing reviews, comprehensive website, and competitive pricing. From our first correspondence with Kirsty, the owner, she made us feel taken care of. She was professional, knowledgeable, charming, and enthusiastic about our wedding plans.
    These plans included an open bar and two signature cocktails. At first my fiancé and I were overwhelmed with the number of amazing drink choices Aloha had to offer (see website for “Something Old, Something New, Something Muddled, and Something Blue” categories) and could not settle on our Bride/Groom beverages. Kirsty was understanding of our indecisiveness (LOL) and arranged a private tasting once we flew in to Maui. My fiancé and relaxed at Vibe Bar (in Kihei) while Kirsty mixed fresh signature cocktails for us to sample (complete with environment-friendly gold straws, orchids, and rosebuds for aesthetic appeal). Needless to say we were absolutely blown away by the quality and presentation of these beverages and in end we couldn’t just pick two signature cocktails- so we ordered three!
    Aloha Bars was the cornerstone of our wedding. From the second guests stepped onto the property, the staff greeted them with cold strawberry daiquiris and made them feel welcome and relaxed. They worked quickly and tirelessly (there was never a line at the bar!) but made it look so effortless. Also, Kirsty killlllled it with the drink presentation and the guests could not stop talking about the magical BRIDES DRINK (yassss- that dry ice, Kirsty!!!).
    Ultimately, Aloha Bars did not disappoint. They kept everyone hydrated but pleasantly buzzed and the wedding would not have been the epic party it was without them!

Aloha Bars Maui 1
    Aloha Bars Maui 8
    Aloha Bars Maui 9
    Aloha Bars Maui 10

Bryan · Married on 05/05/2018

We hired Aloha Bars to do our wedding in Maui in May 2018. They came highly recommended by our planners and our venue and they did NOT disappoint! The bar and drinks were beautiful, but above all the service was **IMPECCABLE**! The bride and groom were very well taken care of by the entire staff, but most importantly the guests were served with such care and so quickly that we had people coming up to us all night praising us on our choice. Kirsty was incredible in helping us come up with creative drinks, creating an alcohol shopping list, and quickly and clearly answering the million questions we had for her every step of the process. Cannot recommend them enough! PS - Shonda, a server, was the BEST!

Nicole · Married on 02/08/2018

We are lucky that we had Kirsty and her team at our wedding! They definitely took care of us and our guests. We loved the bar setup and the personalized menu that was made for us. The drinks were amazing! Kirsty is so easy to work with. We would highly recommend her and her team! Mahalo!

Abby · Married on 01/03/2018

Kristy kept in touch with us from day one and made planning our wedding less stressful. They customized a drink selection that was perfect for us and our wedding guests. They even included iced tea options for me, as tea is my favorite drink! If I was to plan my wedding all over again, I would choose them again.

Aloha Bars Maui 11
    Aloha Bars Maui 12
    Aloha Bars Maui 13

Bernadette · Married on 11/25/2017

Kirsty and her team are always friendly and professional, and able to accommodate all of your special requests...Top notch service, delicious homemade ingredients, beautifully crafted bars and signage!

Katelyn · Married on 03/14/2017

Kristy and her team were amazing!!! Beautifully done. Professional. Can not say enough good things! For your wedding you can sit back and relax. Let them work their magic :)

Kala · Married on 02/10/2017

Kristy and everyone at Aloha Bars were exceptional! They went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. Their attention to detail and service far exceeded my expectations. As a bride we have enough to think about and plan, but Kristy and her crew made sure the day ran smoothly and I knew I was in good hands. My guest are still raving about how tasty their drinks were and what great service they received!

• Tim

Tim · Married on 01/04/2017

Great Evening with Aloha Bars Maui. They were flexible and really looked after my guest. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding on Maui.

Baylee · Married on 12/02/2016

Aloha Bars Maui was absolutely amazing! The drinks were just as tasty as they looked. Our guest were raving about the level of service that was provided. Not only do they have a beautiful bar set up but the staff also provided a passed drink tray that was above and beyond. Thanks for making our day so special and fun!

staci · Married on 10/19/2016

I was so excited to have Aloha Bars Maui for our wedding and my expectations were surpassed! Down to the smallest detail, Kirsty thinks of everything and was so accommodating. I just loved her chosen glassware and straws and bar decor. Not only do they have quality service, but of course the cocktails are delicious. Thank you Kirsty and team for helping make our special day!

Chris · Married on 07/20/2016

Kirsty and her team were very professionnal and friendly. She gave us good suggestions on the quality and quantity during the preparation of the the wedding. Even if we were far, it was easy to select, organize and we finally get every we wanted and even more. The wines and cocktails were awesome and every guest was delighted. We recommend them without any doubt.

Gwyneth · Married on 07/07/2016

Wow!! Such impeccable service, professionalism, attentiveness to our guests and every detail. Couldn't be happier with our choice to go with aloha bars Maui. The drinks were beautiful and delicious. Highly recommend, you wont be disappointed.

Kristin · Married on 06/21/2016

Just recently got maui'd and used the Aloha Bars Maui service and we were blown away. The fun and unique presentation for every drink was so well executed. The service staff was by far THE BEST I have ever seen, everyone was so well taken care of. My guests were talking about the staff for days after, referring to the "drink angel" who just knew what everyone needed and took care of it before ever having to ask. Highly recommend. XOXO

Sam · Married on 06/19/2016

We hired Aloha Bars Maui for our wedding at the White Orchid Beach House in June 2016. At first, we weren’t sure if we really wanted a bar at our wedding since half of our guests don’t drink alcohol, but Kirsty told us that they can make any cocktail without alcohol (mocktail). Kirsty was very helpful and easy to work with throughout the pre-wedding planning process. She recommended a few of their most popular drinks and provided us with a simple shopping list.
    Kirsty and her team were so friendly and personable. All the drinks they made were delicious. The garnish and presentation of the drinks were absolutely beautiful, even the kids enjoyed the mocktails and lemonades. We made the right decision to have a bar at our wedding. It made our wedding a lot of fun. We’re glad that we chose Aloha Bars Maui.

Kim · Married on 05/25/2016

We cannot say enough about Kirsty and her staff! We hired her team for our wedding in Maui. It can be very stressful planning a destination wedding especially when you don’t get to meet any of your vendors beforehand. I can say that from our first correspondence with Kirsty we instantly felt at ease.

She made the process so stress-free. I am a very detailed person and could tell we made the right decision from her initial email as she had already thought through everything. They have several different bars to choose from and each of them are beautiful, we chose the rustic option and loved it.

On top of being so lovely and making the process stress free, the drinks were AMAZING! They had fresh mixes and garnishes and beautiful glassware for each type of cocktail. It was hard to choose our signature cocktails from their very extensive list but we narrowed it down to 3 and honestly all 3 were absolutely delicious. All of our guests were blown away!

We had a bit of a rain scare on our wedding day but her team just set up where they could and made everything work taking all of the stress off of us. I highly recommend Kirsty and her team for any type of event, they were very professional and anticipated our every need (even before us). They really went above and beyond, THANK YOU for everything!

Katerina · Married on 05/18/2016

Kirsty Sinclair was an absolute delight to work with. My husband and I had in mind what drinks we wanted for our wedding, told Kirsty and she took them to the next level! About a month or so before the wedding she contacted me with a questionaire to fill out, as well as providing me with priceless information on where to find great deals on alcohol. A couple of days before the wedding my husband and I weren't sure if we had enough alcohol, I was able to call her and she answered right away and helped us. On our wedding day, before walking down the isle she brought yummy drinks for all my girls and thirst quenching Maui brewed beers for the guys. The whole night our friends and family were catered to by Kirsty and her staff. Nobody's glass was left half empty, they knew who was drinking what the entire night.
    For our wedding, we had the Mai Tai and Guava Mojito - created by Kirsty. Also, red and white wine, local beers, and endless amounts of mixers. As a surprise to my husband, we had a cigar bar equiped with whiskey decanters, cigar cuter, decorative signs, and ashtrays provided by Aloha Bars Maui. ***Cigars are not provided***

Dave · Married on 05/10/2016

Kristy and her crew were unbelievable. The service was amazing, the drinks were great and they were fun to have at our daughter's wedding. We started to run out of white wine because I had under ordered. Kristy watched it and came to me half an hour before the local store closed and asked if we wanted more. Since I was probably the one responsible for drinking all the white, I obviously said yes please. She stocked us up and since I had run out of cash she said not to worry about it we could catch up later. I had to track her down several days later to pay her ( she didn't even try to track me down -she just trusted me). I can't recommend her highly enough -she was outstanding.

I am so happy we went with Kirsty and her team, they were amazing on our wedding day! While they were a bit pricey, we decided to go with Kirsty because of all the extra touches they provide. We loved being able to pick a bar that would fit exactly with our theme and all the little touches from the decor on the bar itself, to the custom menu, to the glassware,etc. it all really tied in well to the overall ambiance and decor of our wedding. We received several comments from our guests on how attentive the bar staff was and how great the drinks were. While getting ready with my girls in the house, we were given champagne and during our first look we were brought over water and cocktails, and lastly, immediately after the ceremony we were greeted with more drinks specifically for us for a little private moment on the porch where my husband and I could just relax for a few minutes and really soak everything in. The staff was just so attentive and thoughtful and the Kula Kiss is delicious!! I definitely recommend Kirsty and her team!

Corinne · Married on 03/06/2016

Kirtsy was an absolute delight to work with during the planning process and also on the day of the wedding! She had our entire wedding well hydrated, AND she made sure I always had a drink available at all times to keep me cool. She was willing to serve a new drink we requested (limonada de coco), and it was SUPER delicious- knocked it out of the park! From the personalized menu to the well decorated bar, Kirsty leaves no detail unattended. She will also send you a list of the alcohol you need for your party size so you can buy from places like Costco. We went this route with our wine and hard alcohol so we could return any unopened bottles at the end of the night- really great if this is a destination wedding and you don't want to figure out what to do with a ton of extra bottles of liquid. Truly- if you go with Kirsty, you won't need to worry about ANYTHING! You and your guests will love her. She's a wonderful person and a wonderful pro!

Rachel · Married on 02/24/2016

Kristy surpassed everything i had ever imagined when it came to a drink service provider. I received a shot to calm my nerves before walking down the aisle, fresh tea with Vodka. After the wedding i was constantly checked in with and assured that all my guests were receiving the same service. I know all of these little things don't seem like a big deal- but there was zero stress at my wedding and i was able to trust in the professionals to roll with the punches and keep surpassing my expectations. It was spectacular and I can't thank everyone involved enough.

Erica · Married on 02/02/2016

I hired Kristi the second after talking to her! She was so reassuring it just felt right...and boy was I glad I did!!! My guest still (a month and half later) talking about her set up and how fresh all the drinks were :) she was very accommodating with all my needs and Im not gonna be shy I was quite picky lol! Kristi and my Dj were my 2 favorite parts of the night...besides actually getting married ;)

Kristin · Married on 12/12/2015

Aloha Bars Maui is THE BEST bar service on Maui. Kirsty and her team is unbelievably amazing at what they do. Being in the wedding industry, you get to know many different wedding vendors and when I was planning my wedding, I knew I needed to have Aloha Bars Maui to be a part of our wedding day. Kirsty is great with communication, recommendations, and is on point with details. They went above and beyond to make our wedding truly unforgettable. I cannot recommend Kirsty and her team enough.... and have you seen their new dark wood vintage bar?! its gorgeous ;-) If bar service and and good cocktails is important to you- you need to hire Aloha Bars Maui. Thank you again Kirsty!!!!!!!

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

Kirsty and her team are amazing! We used them for our bar service at our October wedding at Olowalu Plantation House. Kirsty was so fun and easy to work with! She created a custom POG martini for our special day- it was amazing! In fact all of her cocktail creations were perfect! On top of the delicious cocktails the service was impeccable. We had a fairly large destination wedding with about 90 guests and some how they managed to never have a line at the bar! Amazing! I highly recommend Aloha Bars Maui!