Stir Beverage Bar Service

Honolulu, HI View map Visit website

Stir Beverage is a premier bar service based in Honolulu, Hawaii, that specializes in providing a unique cocktail experience for wedding celebrations. Their carefully selected team of experts is passionate about mixology and will be devoted to exceeding your expectations. Stir Beverage will delight in crafting classic cocktails with innovative twists that create new, flavorful experiences. Their beverages are made using modern techniques and fresh, local ingredients. These talented individuals will take pride in making delectable and unforgettable drinks for you and your guests on your special day.

When celebrating with Stir Beverage, couples and guests alike can enjoy delicious cocktails with eye-catching presentations. Their attentive staff will work closely with your caterer to deliver top-notch drinks and high-quality customer service. They can work with you to design a personalized menu to help bring your vision to life. Stir Beverage will be happy to manage the details of your bar service so you can focus on celebrating your momentous occasion.

• Leesa
    Leesa C. Married on 11/13/2021

GREAT bartenders!

Chad and his team were AMAZING! Our guests could not stop raving about the cocktails - they were both delicious AND beautiful. Chad was easy to work with, from choosing our signature cocktails to creating our alcohol list while also purchasing, storing, and delivering the day of. Chad was super accommodating throughout the day, always checking in with myself and my groom to see if we needed anything. Him and his team were top-notch, the drinks were spectacular, and the bar had great aesthetics. You will NOT be disappointed with Chad and Stir Beverage, they were simply the best!!
    Araceli S. Married on 11/01/2021

AMAZING Service & Experience

Chad was absolutely wonderful to work with! From our initial call to customize cocktails to his hands on service the day of our wedding. He was amazing, thoughtful and makes some kickass cocktails. Not to brag, but out of all the weddings I've been too, the cocktails served at my wedding were the best I ever had and all our guest complimented his skills. He can make pretty much any drink which was great for our guests that didnt want our signature drinks. He was responsive and helpful through the whole process. He even helped me out on my wedding day by putting in my glassware order and picking it up since I forgot to do that. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
  • Caleb
    Caleb A. Married on 10/02/2021

Great Service, better drinks

The stir team were so great! Their signature cocktails they let us sample were all incredible, and our guests LOVED the ones that we chose. They worked with us throughout the process to help us with our vision and we could not be happier with the results!

Deals

Stir Beverage Bar Service 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Stir Beverage Bar Service Price Rates

315 Hahani Street #1775 Honolulu, HI, 96734
Location of (Stir Beverage Bar Service)
3249 Akala Drive Kihei, HI, 96753 See on map
(808) 551-0887

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding