HI FOCUSED cinematography Reviews

• Jason
    Jason Y. Getting married on 03/20/2023

Phenomenal Proposal Cinematography

Hello Jordan,

We wanted to take this time to truly thank you for being a part of making our proposal so memorable and epic! Even if we had imagined the perfect proposal it would not have come close. Thank you so much for all of your hard work that you put into the planning, the cinematography, and photography . We have now watched it more than 100 times, each time with tears of joy in our eyes. Our family and close friends were mesmerized by all of your hard work — “this is amazing”; “this video is like Kobe level greatness “; “I feel like I’m watching an episode of the OC”— that’s just a few of the MANY compliments we have been receiving from loved ones. Some folks were even brought to tears! It meant so much to us that you finished it so quickly. Your patience, communication, coordination, level of craftsmanship, and grace was invaluable. Nothing short of remarkable. Thank you again for being a part of the beginning of our life together. You will always be in our hearts and our story.

Kind regards,

Jason and Rediat

Jason and Rediat,
    Thank you for the incredible review. I'm so flattered and appreciative of all you wrote. That really made my day. It's couples like you that make this job, passion, business and craft so rewarding. Thank you again! I especially like the "Kobe level greatness" WOW! Thank you again! :D
    Margaret-Ann S. Getting married on 09/05/2022

Oscar-worthy Engagement Film!!!!!!

Jordan’s professionalism, enthusiasm, and keen eye for absolute perfection made working with him the most memorable experience ever! Our Engagement film is Oscar-worthy and we couldn’t be happier. My background lies in television news reporting in New York, and because of that, I KNOW what quality film looks like... and that's exactly what Jordan will offer you; only the best! Not only did we receive the most gorgeous video possible, but we also gained a new friend. Next film: OUR WEDDING! Mahalo and Aloha, Hi Focused!
  • Keith
    Keith K. Married on 01/05/2022

Best Engagement Film Ever

Working with Jordan was a blast, and I can't thank him more for making my surprise proposal video the best film ever. My fiancé is over the moon with how perfect our proposal video came out... she can't stop showing everyone! Hi Focused and Jordan are simply the best team you could hire, and we're thankful for his craft. Next film: our wedding! Mahalo, Jordan.

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow a big mahalo for the appreciation! It was my pleasure! It all worked out perfectly! I'm looking forward to your wedding too! Thank you again!
    Jordan
    Lubina Married on 11/19/2021

Our wedding was captured perfectly

Jordan & Team were great to work with. Jordan captured ALL the details that were important to me and my husband and we absolutely loved the final video. We couldn't stop watching it after. He has an eye for what matters and was so professional during the day of. We loved every part of it. Thank you Jordan for capturing our special day!

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you for writing this heartfelt review!! We really do our best to capture EVERYTHING that is important to you. I appreciate you taking the time to write that! Thanks again for having us! Mahalo!
    Shawna Married on 11/18/2021

Beyond amazing service and wedding video

Jordan and Amber were such an awesome team to work with. They were fun and friendly and made us feel comfortable and at ease. They had us laughing throughout the entire time we were with them.

Jordan was very communicative and got us on a call before our big day to go over all of the details to make sure that he understood exactly what was important to us to be included in our video. We received our wedding video within weeks of our wedding and we are beyond AMAZED with it! Everyone we have shared it with has said it looks like a movie! I’ve watched it about 1,000 times already and I’m still astonished every time.

Hi Focused is super professional and we would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for top notch cinematography. Thank you Jordan and Amber for an incredible video and experience that we will cherish for a lifetime!

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow thank you for the glowing review!!! I love that you wrote not only was the final film great but also that the experience of working with us was so fun! Thank you again and all the best!
  • Gynae
    Gynae B. Married on 11/01/2021

A true professional!

We had an amazing experience with HiFocused Cinematography. Jordan was fantastic to work with. Good guy. Total pro. Insanely talented videographer. I let him know my vision & it came out even way better than I could even imagine. The quality of our video is incredible! We’ve watched it over & over & will never regret spending money on this. You can tell he loves what he does because it shows in his work. I absolutely recommend HiFocused & would hire them again. Thank you Jordan!!

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review and all the kind words!!! I really do love what I do and I especially appreciate you acknowledging that!
    Christie C. Married on 10/07/2021

The professionalism and artistic abilities of Jordan, Amber, and Charles cannot be overstated! :)

In the weeks leading up to our wedding, my husband and I really started considering getting a videographer. We had a tough time justifying it since the wedding was going very small and we weren't sure if it was going to be worth having a really short video. We cannot emphasize how happy we are that we went through with having Hi-Light Films be a part of our special day to produce a wonderful video that was beyond our expectations.

From the very beginning, Jordan was very helpful by having an initial call to walk us through the process for what we should expect and to help him get a sense of the special moments we wanted to be captured throughout the day. On the day of the wedding our videographers, Amber and Charles, were there before the wedding coordinator and helped set everything up. While it wasn't there responsibility, it showed how above and beyond their team really went.

Within a week after the wedding, we received the wedding video and we were blown away. It was our own fairy tale movie that captured all the intimate moments we didn't expect to be caught on film. The video brought family, friends, and strangers to tears. The professionalism and artistic abilities of Jordan, Amber, and Charles cannot be overstated. We are grateful that we went with Hi-Light Films and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to memorialize their big day.

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to write this touching review! That made my day!!! :)
    Dl Married on 09/07/2021

Outstanding

Jordan and his team far exceed our expectations. Our drone footage is amazing. They were fun and professional to work with. We have a beautiful wedding video to treasure forever!

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you! It was our pleasure! Your wedding day at the Montage Kapalua was so awesome! Thank you for writing this great review :)
  • Gary
    Gary D. Married on 07/29/2021

Best Cinematography

HI Focused Cinematography captured our moments perfectly and created a finished product that is better than we could ever have imagined. The professionalism of Jordan and his team are outstanding. We felt comfortable working with HI Focused Cinematography throughout the entire process and appreciate all they did to capture some of our most cherished moments in life. I recommend Hi Focus Cinematography to everyone.

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow thank you thank you for the stellar review! It was an honor to be a part of your proposal! Thanks again for having me and the kind words! :)
    Katie S. Married on 07/27/2021

Most Amazing Videographer

A videographer is an investment in reliving your wedding day and enjoying the details that are so easily missed. I would 100% make the same decision to pick Jordan and his team at Hi Focused if I had to do it all over again.
    I found Hi Focused when I was watching YouTube videos for my destination wedding at Merriman’s. I went from watching for Merriman’s, to only watching Hi Focused videos and I knew I wanted this company to film my wedding. Meeting Jordan (virtually) was fantastic. He asked a lot of questions to understand my wants and vision. The planning call before the wedding was thorough and well detailed. Meeting Jordan and his assistant Amber on the wedding day was fantastic. They were both detail oriented, easy going, and worked wonderfully with our photographer. I have watched and rewatched my video over and over. Unlike the beautiful flowers at our wedding, this video is something I will use and cherish for the rest of our lifetime.
    Thank you, Jordan and Amber, for capturing our day and delivering the most incredible video.

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow thank you for the awesome review! That really means a lot! What you wrote made my day! All the best and congratulations!
  • April
    April Married on 07/22/2021

Maui wedding

Jordan and Amber were so great! We loved our 5 min video, and the raw footage that we purchased as well! It’s incredible to me that someone can take an entire wedding day and put it in a video! They captured so many moments I had not even thought about or noticed as the day was so busy and hectic as it was! The detail for everything they captured and did was so amazing! It was so easy to work with both of them also!

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow thank you so so much for the glowing review! Filming your day at the Sheraton was awesome! All the best!
    Alyssa B. Married on 07/11/2021

Amazing company!

Jordan and his team were amazing! The wedding video came out so beautiful! Rewatching it makes me tear up every time. He captured the most beautiful moments of our special day. 10/10 recommend!

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow thank you so so much for the glowing review! This really means a lot that you took the time to write this about your positive experience working with me and my team! All the best to you both!
  • Kate
    Kate Z. Married on 06/25/2021

Best wedding film ever!!!!

We knew Hi Focused Cinematography because the team is one of the approved cinematographies for Haiku Mill. After reviewing all the cinematographies, we decided to go with Hi Focus. It proved that our choice is absolutely right. Jordan is very experienced and knows his stuff. He provided us a lot of useful suggestions so that we can act really well for our wedding film. He also performed excellent job on editing our film. We love our film so much as it is so beautiful. It keeps our past so vivid forever. Thank you very much Jordan

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a joy filming your amazing wedding at the stunning Haiku Mill! Congratulations!
  • David
    David G. Married on 06/14/2021

Best wedding videographer

Thanks Jordan the video was amazing, we love watching it. Can't thank you enough

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you the review! It was my pleasure congratulations and all the best! Your wedding day was AMAZING!
  • David
    David G. Married on 06/14/2021

Exceptional Video and Customer Service

Jordan was a pleasure to work with, and the final product is amazing. The attention to detail, and customer service were exceptional. It's been over a year and we still watch the video all the time. All our family remarked on how high quality the video was. My cousin showed it to a group of friends, and they thought it was a reality TV show about weddings in Hawaii. Jordan and his crew went above and beyond to capture our special moment. Highly recommend !

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow a TV show that's awesome! You both were rockstars and it was my pleasure capturing your EPIC and perfect day! Thank you for the glowing review! Congratulations my friends!
  • Randy
    Randy K. Married on 06/12/2021

Best of the Best

A wedding is one of the biggest events in a person's life, and you want to have a great source to remember all about your day. There is no better cinematographer out there than HI FOCUSED. Jordan and his staff are great at everything. Communication, organization, flexibility, professionalism, and superb results. Don't take your chances with other vendors if you are interested in preserving your event in high-quality, high-resolution videos; the best choice is HI FOCUSED. I cannot thank them enough for making our daughter's wedding into an absolutely beautiful video package.

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

It was such an amazing day! Thanks so much it was my pleasure work with you and your daughter! All the best and take care!
  • Bethany
    Bethany W. Married on 06/12/2021

Jordan and amber are the best - book hi focused/light cinematography! You will not regret it!

My husband and I got married in Maui on June 12, 2021 and Jordan and Amber were amazing! They were both very professional, but made the day so fun and memorable. It was extremely windy during our ceremony and a handful of little things did not go as planned, but you would never be able to tell in the wedding video. They got the video to us very fast too! We were just starting our honeymoon when we got the email from Jordan that our video was ready. It was fun to be able to watch it a few days later when all the craziness calmed down. Jordan is very quick to respond to emails and was very flexible with things such as changing locations for a first look the day of the wedding. I am so happy we chose Hi Light to make our wedding video. We will cherish it for many years to come.

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so so much for writing this! I'm really happy that your experience with us was such a positive one! All the best to the both of you! Congratulations!
    Kayla Married on 06/06/2021

Best Videographer!!!

Jordan and Amber were absolutely wonderful to work with. From the first time we met with Jordan, it was clear he was going to go above and beyond to deliver a video that was personalized to us - and what we got exceeded our expectations. We absolutely love the film; Jordan and Amber are experts in what they do and captured our day perfectly. And they are so much fun to be around, too!! They definitely put us at ease. I can't recommend them highly enough :)

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

I love that! "Best Videographer" Thank you again for having us film your day! Wow that review made my day!
    Alivia H. Married on 05/20/2021

Hi Focused blew us away!! 110% recommend!

We were so blown away by Hi Focused! Jordan went above and beyond to make sure our wedding video at the Olowalu Plantation House was perfect. Him and his team were personal, professional, and truly cared to make sure it was how we wanted our day to be captured. The video product exceeded our expectations and more- it’s like watching a movie of your day! 110% recommend them when booking a videographer. Thanks again Hi Focused!!

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow thank you it was our pleasure! You two were so fun, easy and great to work with! All the best, congratulations!
  • Kaylyn
    Kaylyn W. Married on 03/04/2021

Amazing Engagement Video!

We absolutely loved working with Jordan at HiFocused! Jordan captured our engagement in Maui and his work was perfect - we would recommend him to anyone! He is so easy to work with and captured our special moment in such a beautiful way - including photos, amazing videos and the most incredible drone shots! He sent us everything so fast and we were thrilled to share our moment with everyone. We are so thankful to have such an amazing memory to watch forever!

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for having me film your EPIC! Proposal! Despite the quarantine it all worked out perfectly! Congratulations to you both!
    Thy T. Married on 03/01/2021

Above and beyond expectations!

I am so thankful I found HI FOCUSED. Out of all the vendors we used for our wedding, HI FOCUSED was by far, the best. I wish all our vendors were as talented, professional, and patient as Jordan was. He was so easy to work with, and his calm and genuinely kind nature always put my mind at ease. There's already so much to worry about with planning a wedding, and we had to deal with some others vendors that unexpectedly turned out to be not so friendly nor professional. Fortunately, I never had to worry about that with HI FOCUSED. Everyone should take notes from Jordan and his team. They are seriously amazing! Extremely professionalism and communicative. The videos turned out so beautiful and exceeded my expectations. The team captured the day so well and the most beautiful moments for us. The videos were created in such a classic and natural way that I know it'll be timeless. It brings tears to my eyes every time we watch it, and I look forward to showing my children one day. The video was one of the most important things for me for the wedding, and I definitely do not regret choosing HI FOCUSED for this. They are the absolute best in the business!! I only wish I could take them back to Phoenix with me so I could use them for other future events!

Wow!! Such kind words :D
    That means so much that you had such a great experience working with us!
    I really appreciate it! All the best!
  • Jen
    Jen J. Married on 01/10/2021

Incredible videographer & team at HI FOCUSED!

My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding day due to our budget but we knew that if we were going to hire one we were going to hire the best and we're so incredibly glad we decided to go with Jordan and his team! The team at HI FOCUSED is very professional, fun, and extremely easy to work with. Just as another reviewer wrote, "although we had never personally met Jordan or the crew, they have an amazing way of capturing our thoughts and feelings in video that make it seem as if they had been along on our life's journey with us for years." They weren't afraid to give us direction when necessary but it never interrupted
    the flow of the wedding day, in fact, it made the day go by smoother and my husband and I barely noticed they were around most of the time since they were so slick like ninjas!
    To sum things up, we absolutely loved our wedding video and are so glad we decided to go with HI FOCUSED to capture our wedding day. It's so much fun watching the video because it allows me to re-live that magical day over and over again and see moments that I wouldn't have gotten to otherwise. My husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jordan and his team at HI FOCUSED! If you are looking into hiring a wedding videographer, stop looking and choose HI FOCUSED! You won't regret it!

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

OMG! Thank you so so much for the touching and thorough review!!
    I’m thrilled with what you wrote! Especially that we helped the day go even smoother and were slick like ninjas! :) Your review made my day! Love the review. It’s really a pleasure to have clients as awesome as you two!
  • Megan
    Megan D. Married on 11/15/2020

The best cinematographer ever!

The uncertainty and anxiety that came with COVID-19 created a new challenge for us when planning our wedding (I'm sure this is the same for everyone engaged). This is not to say that changing our wedding plan was the worst thing in 2020 because there were a lot of unfortunate events and losses that happened. But thanks to Jordan & his team at HI Focused, we were still able to make our wedding dreams come true, even if it meant we had a Zoom wedding ceremony and a drive-through reception. HI Focused was still able to capture the beautiful moments & emotions we had throughout the day and were so easy to work with, especially with all the safety & health guidelines due to COVID. (We also had postponed our wedding FOUR TIMES and each time I sadly informed Jordan of the change, he was more than willing to work it out with us and be as flexible as possible. We are so grateful for that!)
    When we received our final video & 1-minute teaser, my husband and I watched it together ASAP and I cried joyful tears because they went above & beyond our expectations. At first, I was scared that our wedding video wouldn't be how I imagined it (dreamy, romantic, sentimental, etc.) because again, we had a Zoom ceremony with limited family present and a drive-through reception. But HI Focused NAILED IT in every way possible! It was dreamy, romantic, sentimental and so much more! My husband and I have been watching it non-stop since we got the video. They were able to capture all the emotions of that day perfectly and every time we watch the video, we get to re-live that beautiful and wonderful day all over again. We are so so grateful to HI Focused, Jordan, and Philip for their incredible service and understanding during these challenging times. 100/100 would recommend them!

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow thank you so much for writing such touching words! I totally understand how hard it must be to plan your wedding in the midst of the pandemic! Yet you still had such a beautiful, intimate wedding that included your guests, family and loved ones! Thank you for having us! You guys were dream clients! Wishing you all the best and congratulations!!! :)
    Ashley R. Married on 11/09/2020

Wedding planned in a week and was stress free

My husband and I have known each other for over 20 years and rekindled an old flame about 12 years ago and with 2 kids, we decided that instead of doing a big wedding, we'd just keep it intimate and do a "Covid Wedding" and somewhat elope. When i was researching other videographers, Jordan was very efficient with getting back to me and offering packages and what not. The price point was hard to beat comparing other videographers.

On the day of the ceremony, which only included my parents, my husbands mom, and 2 of our daughters, Jordan and the team arrived on time, and they were awesome from beginning to end and bared with us even though we were running a little behind schedule!

The video turned out amazing. Thank you HiFocused for capturing our intimate and special day!

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for having us film your beautiful day! Thank you also for writing the kind words!
    Peter H. Married on 08/29/2020

Best Cinematographer

Hired Jordan and his team to capture our wedding. I couldn’t have asked for more. Our wedding video came out perfect.

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much it was my pleasure!!! It was great to be your for your special day. Thank you again for having us and all the best to you two in your future!