HI FOCUSED cinematography Reviews

206 Reviews for HI FOCUSED cinematography

• Kaylyn

Kaylyn Webb · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing Engagement Video!

We absolutely loved working with Jordan at HiFocused! Jordan captured our engagement in Maui and his work was perfect - we would recommend him to anyone! He is so easy to work with and captured our special moment in such a beautiful way - including photos, amazing videos and the most incredible drone shots! He sent us everything so fast and we were thrilled to share our moment with everyone. We are so thankful to have such an amazing memory to watch forever!

Sent on 05/16/2020

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for having me film your EPIC! Proposal! Despite the quarantine it all worked out perfectly! Congratulations to you both!
  • Jen

Jen Jing · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Incredible videographer & team at HI FOCUSED!

My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding day due to our budget but we knew that if we were going to hire one we were going to hire the best and we're so incredibly glad we decided to go with Jordan and his team! The team at HI FOCUSED is very professional, fun, and extremely easy to work with. Just as another reviewer wrote, "although we had never personally met Jordan or the crew, they have an amazing way of capturing our thoughts and feelings in video that make it seem as if they had been along on our life's journey with us for years." They weren't afraid to give us direction when necessary but it never interrupted
    the flow of the wedding day, in fact, it made the day go by smoother and my husband and I barely noticed they were around most of the time since they were so slick like ninjas!
    To sum things up, we absolutely loved our wedding video and are so glad we decided to go with HI FOCUSED to capture our wedding day. It's so much fun watching the video because it allows me to re-live that magical day over and over again and see moments that I wouldn't have gotten to otherwise. My husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jordan and his team at HI FOCUSED! If you are looking into hiring a wedding videographer, stop looking and choose HI FOCUSED! You won't regret it!

Sent on 12/16/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

OMG! Thank you so so much for the touching and thorough review!!
    I’m thrilled with what you wrote! Especially that we helped the day go even smoother and were slick like ninjas! :) Your review made my day! Love the review. It’s really a pleasure to have clients as awesome as you two!
  • Ann

Ann Sciambi · Married on 04/08/2020

Stunning Video that Captures an Intimate, Personal Story

My girl was getting married in a tropical paradise called Maui. Capturing these memories was paramount to me so hiring the right videographer was a high priority. I watched every video of every videographer available on island. HIFOCUSED and Jordan Nagasako were the best combination of all that I was looking for: stunning professional quality films in terms of video, audio and editing, incredibly emotional storytelling, having a commercial drone pilot license for those gorgeous flyovers, and awesome reviews. Jordan had worked with the wedding planner and the photographer before, and was very familiar with the venue, which was such a seamless bonus. He was also a consummate professional with a very personal touch, answering all my questions by email or on the phone himself so that I felt very comfortable working with him. After all my due diligence, I knew he was the one.

Once he was chosen, Jordan sent a detailed questionnaire to make sure that he and his team were prepared and knew what shots my daughter wanted, and all the details of what was happening when. He came with 2 assistants and a ton of video and audio equipment so that he could get high quality video from different angles and sound for the ceremony and the toasts. Amazingly the whole team did their job so quietly and blended in so well you hardly knew they were there.

It was a magical, whirlwind wedding with fabulous photographs, so the bar was set high. Three weeks after the wedding, Jordan said that there was so much good material did I want to do an 8-minute video instead of the 4-minute video and did I have priorities of what to include? I took a leap of faith and went with the 8-minute video. Seven weeks after the wedding we got the finished product.

I was speechless at just how amazing the wedding video was, and he far exceeded all my expectations of what I might see! I couldn’t imagine what I would have cut out if it was half as long. What he produced was priceless and I will be forever grateful for his true gift to capture and combine such beautiful, joyful, and tender memories into such an intimate, unique story that included totally cool drone shots of the venue and a lovely soundtrack. I have watched it so many times already and I cry every time as I remember and then find new things to see and experience. I did find one small edit that I wanted, which Jordan fixed immediately and without charge.

After all the worry, anticipation, and waiting, it was comforting to have Jordan to handle something so important to me with class and professionalism. I would hire HIFOCUSED and Jordan in a microsecond without any reservations.

Sent on 10/07/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

WOW thank you so so much for the glowing review! That makes my day that your time working with us was such a great experience.I do my best to in being thorough through out the all process so I’m thankful it’s so appreciated! :) Thank you again so much for writing such an awesome review! You made my day! Mahalo!
  • Lauren

Lauren Maschoff · Married on 03/11/2020

Beyond Professional & Made is feel SO special

Derek & I got married on 03/11/20, right before venues began to close down with everything going on in the world. We feel very blessed to have been able to get married & to be able to get to work with Jordan & his team on our wedding day. I cannot stress enough- *PSA* Brides to Be- choose Hi Focused/Hi Light Films ! We were married at the Haiku Mill & they did an incredible job capturing the essence of our wedding day! The made us feel very welcomed & at ease on our big day! They captured everything !!! I was beyond happy with our wedding video & enjoyed getting the raw footage. It truly brings our wedding day back to life whenever we watch the videos. 5 Stars all day !! Highly recommend! Their pricing is definitely more competitive & reasonable compared to some of the other vendors if that is a concern for any bride ! Go with Hi Focused you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Leona

Leona Wong · Married on 11/11/2019

Hi Focused, definitely over delivered

ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, OUR WEDDING VIDEO FROM JORDAN & THE HI FOCUSED TEAM

Before hiring Hi Focused, I watched EVERY wedding video on the website and just fell in love with Jordan’s work. My concern was that my wedding budget was too small, but Jordan was kind enough to customize a package for me that worked for the both of us and I couldn’t have been more grateful.

I specifically chose his company because I needed everything he was good at; having quality sound, video, drone shots, and much more. I also wanted someone to put together and capture footage of what “actually” happened during my event, rather than “creating” a story of what he thought people would like to see...that was so important to me.

During our first few calls, he asked some very good questions about exactly what we wanted and needed to have in our videos. He let us be apart of the designing process and allowed us to pick from his unique list of instrumentals and songs to make our video stand out.

On January 5th, 2020 (our wedding day), he had a wonderful team helping him out. Jordan was shooting me as I was getting ready in the groom’s room, Amber shot my wife, and another guy was shooting the guests and the beautiful venue. They were friendly, efficient, and knew exactly what they were doing.

After the wedding, he exceeded our expectations because the turnaround time for our video was much faster than he had told us. It allowed us to carry on our wedding bliss (the wedding high) long after our big day.

They say “it’s the little things that make the biggest differences” and the little details that might be insignificant to most people, which I told Jordan I wanted, he made come true and that meant the world to me. We got so many compliments on our video and our family and friends loved it; especially, the drone shots.

I’m so impressed with his work, that I have watched my wedding video almost every day since we received it, and would highly recommend Jordan and his team to anyone that wants to have a video that they can’t stop being proud of. This is probably one of the big reasons Hi Focused was recently recognized for having over 10 years of 5 star service. Thanks so much Jordan!

-Tony Phouanenavong

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Deme

Garret Weishaar · Married on 11/09/2019

Gracefully documented by Hi Focused!

Hi Focused Cinematography attending our wedding was one of the best things that happened that day! Jordan and his team seemed to fit in so effortlessly into our wedding event. You can tell they are very artistic and thoughtful in their choices of angels and shots, and that was completely evident in our film! It was a blessing to have Hi Focused there because of the memories that we will cherish forever.

We were on the fence about getting video for our wedding, but we made a last minute decision and wow are we glad we did! There are so many moments that we missed on our day because of the busyness and chatting with friends and family. Finally getting to see the laughs between close friends and family, the drone footage showing the beautiful scenery, and the little moments we had as a couple was so special.

We truly can't wait to share this film with our kids one day, and watch it every year in remembrance of our favorite day! We highly recommend the Hi Focused team for any event you would like to remember and cherish. They truly have a gift at what they do and I am so glad we were able to have them on our wedding day.
    Thanks Hi Focused team for everything!

Sent on 12/13/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

WOW! Thank you so so much for the heartfelt words about working with me and the team! Your day was epic and a joy to capture and attend! Thanks again for having us and taking the time to write such touching things about your experience with Hi Focused! Congratulations and thank you again!
  • Garret

Garret Jesus Weishaar · Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome video

From the grooms perspective. We looked into many different videographers before we decided to go with HI Focused. After doing all the research about weddings on Maui they were the clear choice. They went above and beyond and truly created a film that told the story of our big day.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Emily

Emily Torrez · Married on 11/04/2019

Thank you HIFocused for capturing our wedding day!

After booking the Four Seasons Maui as our wedding venue, my husband and I knew we needed to get HiFocused to do our videos after Four Seasons sent us some example wedding videos produced by them. HiFocused is the best of the best and it's no contest between them and other videographers on the island.

We booked their "Short Film" packages, which included 5 hrs coverage, an 8-min video, all raw footage, and 2 shooters + assistant. We ended up booking an extra hour of time just to make sure we wouldn't be rushed the day of the wedding and so they had the chance to capture everything. Looking back, we are so happy we booked that extra hour! The wedding day was so relaxed and fun--glad we had the extra cushion in our timeline.

About a week before, Jordan and I touched base to go over everything and finalize some details. He asked detailed questions about things I wouldn't have considered, just to make sure they were ready and could capture all of the details. He is a total professional who knows his stuff.

On the wedding day, Amber arrived to do my filming; Jordan was with my husband. Omg. Amber was a riot. She was so much fun to work with and was hilarious--it seriously relaxed me so much and I was constantly laughing. She definitely made me feel more comfortable, and according to my husband Jordan was also great to work with.

The whole team blended in so well and had great suggestions above and beyond the "must capture" list to truly make our day/video unique. Anna Kim was our phenomenal photographer and she & HiFocused worked together so well. They've worked together a million times so they coordinated well. It's like the one-two punch of photo & video awesomeness.

I was also surprised at how small the cameras were. I think I was expecting more of like a movie camera and that everything we did would be staged.That really wasn't the case at all. They gave some instruction on what to do for the camera, which was very helpful (pro tip: walk slowly, haha), but they mostly just let us do our thing and be ourselves. All of their equipment seemed compact and hi-tech (they even had a drone to capture aerial footage on the beach!). We shot a few important moments more than once to get it just right, but it wasn't obtrusive. We appreciated they just wanted to get the shot done perfectly. Nothing was forced and everything felt pretty natural.

We cannot wait to see how the video turned out--we know it will be amazing! We are so glad we prioritized photography & videography in the budget, because you just end up missing so much on the wedding day. For me, I basically had tunnel vision and it felt like no one besides my husband and I existed. It was the most peaceful and relaxing day of my life, and we wanted to be able to relive it again and again through the photos and video, and see what we missed while we were busy kissing on the beach.

HIFocused is the epitome of professionalism and quality. Booking them was on the best decisions we made for our wedding. HiFocused is a dream vendor and we couldn't be more grateful to have them. THANK YOU JORDAN & HIFOCUSED!!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the incredible review!
    This made my day! I enjoy what I do and it feels so good to be appreciated for our work and craft!
    You two were dream clients! Mellow, fun, natural, considerate by feeding us and the generous tip! The timeline was relaxed and everything went perfectly! Thank you again
    so much for taking the time and energy to thoroughly write such a heartfelt review of your experience with us!!!
    Congratulations again and all the best!!!
  • Joyce

Joyce Ling · Married on 10/24/2019

Amazing experience!

We are so lucky to get Jordan as our videographer for your wedding. He’s super sweet, passionate and patient with us! We went out for a sunset session and the video turns out to be amazing! He’s such a talented videographer so definitely ask him for availability if you have your big day coming up, not to mention he and his team love to travel as well!

Sent on 11/24/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for writing that review! I really appreciate you taking the time to say such nice things!
  • Kelsie

Kelsie Browne · Married on 10/05/2019

Mahalo HI FOCUSED cinematography

This review is long overdue and I don't know where to begin but Jordan with HI FOCUSED cinematography is definitely the best in the business! With no hesitation, we knew we wanted to hire HI FOCUSED to capture our wedding day.

I don't even know how to express how happy my husband and I are with choosing HI FOCUSED as our videographer to capture our wedding day! I met with Jordan for the initial sit down and I was extremely impressed with how professional and detail-oriented he was, not to mention super nice! We could tell he was going to be great to work with. Communication was very thorough leading up into the months of the wedding and finally the big day arrived!

We had a team of three people that day. They arrived early and made everything super easy. All three were awesome but even more importantly, they added to the fun of that day :) They also made us look super cool with the drone factor! They were such an amazing team who made you feel comfortable and answered all your questions you could possibly have. We received our video in record time, and it is absolutely everything we dreamed of and more.

The video is AWESOME! I can't express how much we LOVE our video. We couldn't sleep the night we got it because we couldn't stop watching. The audio, shooting, and production were all top notch and we have received so many compliments on the quality. We had also asked them to surprise us with the song choice and they absolutely nailed it.

We definitely recommend Jordan with HI FOCUSED cinematography because not only is the finished product amazing but also because they are great to work with. They are one of those vendors that made your life easier during what can be a stressful time.

Mahalo HI FOCUSED for capturing our special day, we are forever grateful to have this to reflect back on.

Sent on 04/28/2020

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so so much for the heartfelt and super kind review! This really made my day
    to hear about what kind of impact our quality of work and professionalism left. Thank you for taking the time
    to write so many nice things! Your day was perfect and shooting it was such a joy.
    Congratulations you two and all the best!
    BTW I love the pic!

David Cone · Married on 09/09/2019

If you are seeking perfection, look no further!!

Chris and I heard about Hi-Focused through our venue in Maui in the fall of 2018. We did some research on them and also looked at some of their videos. We were impressed with what we saw and decided to proceed with hiring them. Our biggest reason for hiring a Videographer was that this was a destination wedding and we wanted to be able to share our day with those that were not able to attend. We met Jordan in the spring of 2019 when we came to the island to meet with vendors. Jordan was able to quickly pickup on what we wanted and where things should go. He also offered valuable advice on certain aspects of the day which were very beneficial.

When it came to be the day of our wedding, Jordan and his crew were top notch! They were professional and courteous, but at the same time they were fun as well which made doing the video that much more enjoyable.

Once we actually got to see the video for the first time were were stunned. The work they do is so amazing and they captured us as we are on one of the biggest days of our lives. Everyone that we have shared the video with was completely taken back by the quality of the work, and most of them got emotional as well. I believe if you can translate the emotion of love in to a video, and then the people watching can receive that same feeling you have done your job.

If you are looking for an amazing crew to film your wedding, look no further than Hi-Focused. They are without a doubt the best and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you again so much for the great review!!!
    I truly appreciate you taking the time to write such nice things about working with us! I’m really happy that it was such a positive experience for you two!
    Like I said before I looked forward to shooting your day since you booked. I knew it would be an epic day and it totally was! Thanks again!

Jean Paule Blardony · Married on 06/09/2019

Incredibly talented storyteller and highly professional team

We just watched the film for the first time. We absolutely loved it. You guys captured the essence of the day so well. The emotions jump off of the screen! And importantly, it feels authentic. The shots of the land are stunning and the music selection really enhances the viewing experience. Truly a pleasure to watch the film and relive our special day. We'll cherish this for some time. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/05/2020

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly our pleasure! You had some of the best vows I've heard!!! All the best you two.

danny chen · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Videographer Ever!

I can’t say enough good things about Jordan and his team!

I first came across Hi Focused while wedding prepping on Instagram and YouTube. His YouTube videos and IG videos are beyond amazing and always made me teared up. I then contacted my wedding coordinator and was able to easily set up contact with Jordan. Booking was so easy, and I especially liked that he had a questionnaire to detail our likes & dislikes and specific requests. We had a couple of phone meetings prior to our wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Jordan and his team (Amber and Kean) were so friendly and welcoming. They made the filming so natural and fun! I specifically wanted drone shots of us as a couple and of the whole wedding party in attendance, and they made sure to incorporate it with the best lighting. As it usually goes with weddings, we ran behind schedule but Jordan and his team were able to accommodate and film longer than scheduled in order to capture all our special moments.

Turnaround period was super fast! It was 1 month for our 9 min YouTube video. The video was so overwhelmingly perfect, they truly know how to capture the best candid and raw moments of a wedding to compile into a heartfelt video. I am beyond happy with our wedding video! I had high expectations and they exceeded it all! I def recommend them!

Bonus: they also offer a IG clip! And they mail you all the raw footage!

Sent on 06/19/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow thank you so much!!! That review made my day and is above and beyond!
    I’m so happy your experience with us was such a positive one.
  • Evelyn

Evelyn Hang · Married on 05/10/2019

The awards and reviews say it best

Like with all vendors that we had to pick for our wedding, I was determined to find the best cinematography for the best price. I initially reached out to HIFOCUSED a year before our wedding and inquired about their costs and services, but was hesitant to sign right away because it was a huge investment and I wanted to be sure we were making the right decision. I continued reaching out to other videographers and made my now husband watch countless videos with me from at least a dozen different videographers from Maui and even from other islands and the mainland. 6 months later, we signed with HIFOCUSED because I could not find anything even close to Jordan's work. If you're like me, I know you'll do your research anyway and feel free to do so but I can guarantee you'll come back around to book them. One thing we were truly blown away by and a bit surprised to see day of our wedding was how phenomenal the team (Jordan, Amber, Keanu) was. They literally ran the show, directed all the shots, and even told the photographer to get in there and take some pics of this or that because it was going to be amazing--and it not only showed in the footage and video we received from HIFOCUSED but also in the photos that we got from our photographer. I'm positive that it wouldn't have been such without them. Jordan also took the initiative to speak with us about key details that we wanted so he and his team can capture and incorporate those moments into our video. Although this seems like something vendors should obviously do, in the rush of things a lot of vendors forget or bypass under pressure. I came to realize this from other vendors on the wedding day, but Jordan and his team didn't drop the ball at all and that's what you need from someone who will be playing such a big role in your wedding. If you watch the different vids posted on the website, you can gather that they're all unique and made specifically from each couple's request. Even after the event, Jordan was very open to our requests/modifications/edits. In the end, it feels really good to be taken care of and to get footage that really brings your wedding day back to life. The drone shots are also amazing. If we had to do it all over again, we'd sign HIFOCUSED again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/17/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

I'm so touched to wake up to this incredibly thoughtful and touching review!!! WOW! I'm so flattered about such nice things said about our work!!!

"We watched countless videos from at least a dozen different videographers from Maui and even from other islands and the mainland. 6 months later, we signed with HIFOCUSED because I could not find anything even close to Jordan's work. If we had to do it all over again, we'd sign HIFOCUSED again in a heartbeat."
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 05/02/2019

Our video is STUNNING. 100% worth it!

My now-husband and I were together for almost eight years before we finally got engaged. Admittedly, I am not always the most patient of people, so I went through most of the research and planning months, even years before he actually popped the question. I figured that whenever the day finally did come, at least I would be prepared! I knew Hi Focused had to be a part of our wedding day when I found myself crying over strangers' wedding videos on YouTube at one in the morning - over and over and over again. I must have watched every video on the Hi Focused blog at least three times, and some a lot more than that! The stunning drone shots, the vibrant colors, the poignant swells of music that tug at your heartstrings - I couldn't get enough. I couldn't believe how emotionally invested I had become in these weddings after a 7-10 minute video! It's hard to be confident about all of your choices when planning a destination wedding, but picking Hi Focused was easy. No other videographer's work even came close.

I sent Jordan an email the very weekend we got engaged, before we'd even picked a planner, a date, or a venue. My husband and I both agreed that photo and video got priority over all other choices for the day, and this meant that if Jordan and his team weren't able to be a part of it, then we would pick another day. Without doubt, this is one of the best decisions we made throughout the whole process. The questionnaire we filled out left me assured that the Hi Focused team knew exactly what we were looking for in our film, and Jordan followed it up with a phone call a few weeks prior to the wedding to discuss everything in more detail and review the timeline. Not only did he ask what was important to us, but he listened and followed through! He was very honest about whether we might need additional time in order to get the shots that we wanted, without ever feeling pushy or like he was trying to sell us on anything. He sent me a follow up list after our call to confirm everything we had talked about, and checked in again a few days after the wedding to congratulate us and see if we had any special requests. He made note of the songs I had especially liked from other videos and made sure to include them as well.

We never felt rushed or uncomfortable on our wedding day, even when last minute scrambles due to rain put us behind. Jordan, Amber and Charles were professional and well-coordinated. We never felt like we were on display or had cameras in our faces - for the most part, we just got to be us, and bask in the moments of being happy together. When they did offer guidance or suggestions on what to do, it was still very natural and unobtrusive, and the results of those moments of guidance are some of my favorite shots in the film! Amber was with me while I got ready, and she was patience personified while helping me get mic'd up before getting into my dress. She was so professional, but at the same time so friendly and funny that I never felt uncomfortable or awkward. She was such a breath of fresh air, and really helped me feel like "me" again in the midst of all the primping and prepping and pre-wedding chaos. Everyone worked well with our photographers, too! I never felt like they were competing for shots or that they were in each other's way. Their shots are flattering, gorgeously lit, and captivating. I love seeing and reliving all of the details that went blur.

When Jordan sent us the finished video about nine weeks after the wedding, I noticed one request (to include my brother's toast) was missing. I was hesitant to ask if there was any way he could include a clip, fully expecting it to take another few weeks to re-edit and worried that I might be annoying by asking. After all, we're right in the middle of wedding season. Jordan responded with a few hours and was SO nice and accommodating - a new, corrected video was already being uploaded! I was blown away. I work in customer service, and my husband sometimes teases me for having ridiculously high standards and always being a little let down, even if I really enjoy something. Not so this time! Hi Focused went above and beyond even what I was looking for, and man did they deliver! The film is stunning, and is woven together into such a beautiful story - the speeches, the dancing, the laughter, the ceremony - all of the things that kind of blur together because there is SO MUCH you experience. All of it comes right back as you get to relive those moments. Absolutely, 100% worth every penny. I seriously cry and feel all the feels every time I watch it. Heck, my little sister said even her roommate cried while watching it! If you're getting married in Hawaii (or heck, anywhere else - they travel!), make sure Hi Focused is a part of it.

Sent on 07/06/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

WOW!!! Thank you for the glowing and AMAZING review! I truly appreciate you taking all the time to write such nice things about working with us. I'm so happy that your experience with us was such a great one and you are so thrilled with the final result! I especially loved the part where you wrote you'd change your wedding day if we weren't available and that you two felt so at ease. Thanks again, shooting your day was amazing! Congratulations and all the best! :)
  • Ellen

Ellen Murphy · Married on 03/03/2019

So glad we did a wedding video! :)

I came across HI Focused per recommendation of my wedding planner Jacky at A White Orchid Wedding - this was the absolute BEST recommendation I never thought of! The wedding day goes by SO fast - our day was absolutely perfect and I am SO glad we got a video made to remember it forever. Jordan and his team were great - I was worried their presence would make me feel uncomfortable and unnatural because I do NOT like to be in the spotlight - but I barely noticed their presence and they captured every important moment. I am so happy we decided to have a video made and Jordan’s high quality videos are AMAZING. Mahalo!

Sent on 03/15/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this awesome review! I really appreciate it!
    It was our pleasure shooting your EPIC day! It was amazing! And it's great to hear we were such shooting ninjas behind the scenes :)
  • Thuy

Thuy Nguyen · Married on 01/19/2019

Best team to create an exceptional wedding film!

We booked HI Focused for our small wedding in Maui. From the initial consultation with Jordan, I knew we had picked the right team. Jordan was very prompt with his responses and diluted any doubts we had about hiring a cinematography team for our small wedding. The day of the wedding, Jordan and his team were friendly, professional, and attentive. The turn around time for our video was much faster than we thought -- a great surprise! The end result was amazing and something we will keep and watch over and over. Jordan and his team did a beautiful job capturing moments of our wedding day and those drone shots were spectacular. I would recommend HI Focused with confidence to anyone!

Sent on 02/14/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this!!! I'm thrilled your experience with us was such a positive one! It was our pleasure shooting your awesome day!! Congrats and all the best to you two!
  • Apple

Apple · Married on 12/05/2018

HI FOCUSED is the best!

We worked with Jordan and his Hi Focused team for our wedding and SOOO HAPPY with how our video turned out.

When we first came across his videos on youtube, we knew that we wanted Hi Focused to capture our special day. It was a bit scary at first since we were having a destination wedding, but after communicating with Jordan through e-mails and a phone call we were rest assured that we were in good hands. Amber, one of his team members, worked with me (bride) mainly and I have to give her special props. She really made everything lighthearted and fun. I can't thank her enough for taking most of the anxiety away from my big day! My groom had a great time with Jordan also. The day just went by so quick, but they captured the highlights of our day so vividly and for us to look back on forever.

We can't thank Hi Focused enough. Thank you Jordan and to your team for all your hard work!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Pam Stone · Married on 12/04/2018

Pam and Matt

Working with Jordan was a breeze. The communication we had with him was very prompt and thorough. Although we did not know Jordan or the crew, their ability to capture our thoughts and feelings in video and with the song choice made it seem as if they had been along on our lifes journey with us for years. Truly amazing.

Sent on 02/19/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for writing this and your appreciation of our work! Your elopement was a beautiful day, that was a pleasure to capture!! Take care you two!

Taralyn · Married on 11/18/2018

Working with the Best!!

When we were looking for a videographer, we didn’t want just any videographer, we wanted a videographer that we could trust, had best quality in video and could work with our budget.
    We looked at couple of their videos before moving forward. After talking with Jordan and getting to know his work, we knew they would be perfect!
    Day of the wedding, they were so easy to work with. They took control and just worked it! They were professional and right on time!!
    The quality and the moments they put into the video was just AMAZING!! We loved the video, my family loved the video too. They said after watching it, they said they were feeling emotions while watching the the video. They are really the best!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow thank you so much for the great review!!! I love what you wrote and how much you enjoyed working with us!! I'm so happy you think of us as "the best!" :)
    Really appreciate all you wrote!!! A big mahalo!!!
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing Videographer

Jordan and his team at HI Focused Cinematography delivered such an amazingly beautiful film of our wedding day! I don’t think my husband and I could be more happier about it, we absolutely love it! They seamlessly tied in our hotel wedding with the surroundings of the beautiful Hawaiian landscape. The music worked so well with the video and the quality was cinematic. We also loved how all aspects of the wedding was added and it came out so touching and heart warming. Every time I watch the film, it was like reliving that magical day. We felt like the film did a good job summing up our wedding for our friends and family that could not make it.

One thing we loved about HI Focused was their staff. They are professional, very nice, friendly and accommodating. They didn’t make us feel uncomfortable in any way. We had our wedding in Oahu that day and the team flew from Maui to accommodate us. My husband and I are so glad and grateful we had them covering our wedding day. Thank you so much to Jordan and his team!

Sent on 12/24/2018

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for the very kind review!!! It was our pleasure shooting your amazing day on Oahu! It all really did come together for such a great film. Thank you so much again and Happy Holidays!!!

Erika · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Videographer with true talent!

Being from California and getting married in Maui already made us a little nervous. With a destination wedding, you really don't know what you'll get until you arrive. However, our wedding planner recommended Jordan and after speaking with him & watching his sample videos on his website, we knew he had to be our videographer. All of his videos were amazing. Jordan called us a few weeks before & ran through all the details of how everything would run. It felt so nice to be able to show up on our wedding day and everything was taken care of. Jordan & his team were very professional, made us feel at ease, and I liked that he had everything planned out. We received our video so fast after our special day, and WOW. All I can say is...WOW. We couldn't even have imagined the video to be that great. All of our friends & family have also been blown away by the quality. If you're thinking of booking with Jordan, just do it. You won't regret it! I would highly recommend him & his team to anyone needing a videographer!

Sent on 12/19/2018

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words!!! It was so great working with you too! And your day came together in such an AMAZING way!!! It was our pleasure shooting your epic day!

April · Married on 10/11/2018

Top notch videographer

My hubby and I are so grateful we booked hi-focused to shoot out special day. They were prompt with communicating with us, sharing ideas, going over scheduling, and to be honest, they helped us with the wedding planning schedule more than our actual planner. The wedding movie came out perfect, all the feels captured in those moments. The team was fun to work with the day of and our film was delivered early even! Beyond our expectations. Ten stars if I could!

Sent on 02/28/2019

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so so much for the great review! I really appreciate you taking the time to write such nice things about us. Shooting your beautiful day at Olowalu was great!

Alice Kim · Married on 10/06/2018

Best wedding decision!!

I can't say enough great things about Jordan and his team!! I wish I could give them 10+ stars for this review! From beginning to end, Jordan & team were absolutely wonderful to work with and completely exceeded our expectations.

We got married at the Olowalu Plantation House in Maui, a destination wedding for us, as we live in California. Jordan took the best care of us from the very beginning, he was always available by email/phone and very communicative. Right before our wedding, he also set up a phone call, so that we could talk through all of the details - he did such a good job of walking us through how the day would go and also thought ahead for us. We felt completely at ease and comfortable after our phone call.

On our wedding day, Jordan and his team kept us relaxed the whole time! They were so friendly and gave us direction that was very easy to follow, never once felt uncomfortable!

Once we got our video, we were completely blown away and realized how truly amazing they were. When and how did they capture all of those beautiful shots and moments?! Most of all, we are so impressed with how Jordan and his team were able to knit together our day into a video that told "our" story (along with the perfect music!).

Deciding to work with HI Focused was one of the best wedding decisions we made, we couldn't be more pleased with the finished product! We are so excited to cherish the video and relive our special day for all of the years to come! Can't THANK YOU enough Jordan & HI Focused!

Sent on 12/17/2018

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so so much for the heartfelt and touching review!!! You made my day!!! It was our pleasure! Thank you so much again! You two were really great to work with as well!!! Congratulations! :)

Vanessa B. · Married on 09/20/2018

Four Seasons Wailea September 20, 2018

Jordan and his team were a pleasure to work with, they made the whole process flawless for us! We touched base with him the day prior to our wedding, and outlined things we wanted portrayed in the video. This really showed us that he truly cared about his clients, and so he could also get a feel for who we are as a couple :)

We knew we wanted to work with him from the start because of his amazing drone shots and "cinema" style footage. His videos really tell a story, and our video definitely brings us back to that special day.

We can't thank you enough for making our day so special, and leaving us with countless memories to look back on.

Sent on 10/30/2018

HI FOCUSED cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a heartfelt and appreciative review!!! You guys were great as well!! Mahalo again!