Makawao, HI 96768 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41

About Caprice Nicole Photography

Aloha,

First and foremost, I love my job! Being around people who are experiencing one of the most special and memorable moments of their lives is totally infectious. And I feel honored to be a part of it. It is all that excitement and emotion that inspires my photography. If you would like to know more, contact me! I would love to discuss the details of your special day...

Happy Planning, Caprice

Follow Caprice Nicole Photography on

untitled 295
Caprice Nicole Photography
caprice nicole photography maui sunset
erickson040

• Videos 1

41 Reviews for Caprice Nicole Photography

• Jennifer

Bradley Hassett · Married on 10/13/2018

AMAZING! Thanks to Caprice!

I cannot say enough about our experience with Caprice! From the moment we had our first phone call to the day we received the USB with the final edited photos she was professional, communicative, and flexible to our needs and requests. She did such a great job of keeping things flowing in a timely manner without feeling rushed and still capturing every moment perfectly along the way. There were times where I was flustered and overwhelmed by the attention and everything moving so fast and she helped keep me calm while also making it fun and keeping a smile on our faces. Her talent is so impressive! You will not be disappointed by choosing her as your photographer!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Caprice was excellent. I do not have one bad thing to say about her or the quality of her services. My father is very interested in photography and he gave me a list of questions to ask her. She had the answers that satisfied him before we decided to go with her. I had a sunset wedding and she used a number of specialized techniques to capture the light at that time of day. A few friends who are also semi-pro photographers commented on her talent and use of technique once they saw her product.
    Her and her assistant made it easy to relax and have photos taken on the day of the wedding. I am so happy with the end product as I have so many beautiful photographs to choose from. I choose one of her smaller packages because of the cost of having a wedding in Hawaii. I believe that I choose the right package for me. It certainly would have been nice to have her for longer, but I have lots of great photos to choose from in making an album, giving some to my guests or making prints for my home. Do not hesitate to book with Caprice. If I ever make it back to Maui, I'd love to see her again and have some photos done.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/12/2015

Caprice was absolutely the perfect choice for our wedding photography, she captured the day so perfectly and barely even knew she was there taking some of the shots! The finished images are beautiful we have them all over our flat reminding us of our special day. Our only regret is that we didn't request her for the evening too! She really is the best!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Caprice Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Dellables Wedding Florals and Design
    Dellables Wedding Florals and Design Wedding Florists

Our floral designs always seem to reflect the perfect amount of light and hue into the lens of Caprice Nicole Photography. How they coax perfection from the sun and the island is an amazing feat!

• LIAM GRIST - DJ & MC
    LIAM GRIST - DJ & MC Wedding DJs

Caprice and her assistants rock! I see her make couples and groups excited about taking photos with her. I've noticed she's really good at getting groups together for fun group shots with her voice and personality. As for her photos - stunning! We get to work together often.

• Jessica Waite Makeup Artistry
    Jessica Waite Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Caprice is such joy. She has an amazing eye and sense of style when it comes to capturing the magic of a moment.

• Makawao, 96768 See on map