1188 Bishop St. 1906, Honolulu, HI 96813 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About "Hawaii Wedding Photography" - Renai Photography

Enter and experience the creativity and unparalleled professionalism that Renai brings to Hawaii wedding photography. We deliver excellence and continue to surpass our client's expectations each and every time. Never miss a precious moment. You can count on the quality and experience of Renai for all of your Hawaii wedding photography needs.

IMG 8591
IMG 7837
IMG 8591
ShannonReaENG0059small

16 Reviews for "Hawaii Wedding Photography" - Renai Photography

Eddy took our sunset session engagement photos for us - he was such an amazing photographer to work with. During the months before the engagement shoot, Eddy was super helpful with all of our queries. He was also very open and flexible with ideas we wanted to incorporate into our shoot. We ended up doing a shoot on the beach with Eddy's paddle board (he was so kind to bring that along with him to the shoot alongside all his equipment!) The photos were fun and they were spectacular! He was so patient with us, and gave us amazing directions - he's a really fun guy to hang out with! He was especially patient when we were (struggling) on the paddleboard, but the photos turned out really fun. Eddy made us feel super comfortable and not awkward at all. Shortly after our shoot, Eddy shared some photos with us - he was so quick and they looked really great. We're so grateful for that! He perfectly captured our personalities against an amazing sunset and backdrop. We're waiting to see the rest, and can't wait to share the album with our friends and family. I would definitely recommend Eddy for your engagement shoots - such a great way to capture the beauty of Hawaii, and all the emotions and personalities of the couple. A really great decision! We had such an amazing time with Eddy, we're sure that you will too! Thanks, Eddy!

Sent on 04/11/2016

If I could give Eddy 1000-star rating, I would in a heartbeat!!! Eddy continuously went above and beyond as a photographer! From the moment I contacted him, he was incredibly responsive and SO helpful!! He honestly helped me more than my wedding coordinator, which definitely was not his obligation! He was constantly in a great mood and helped capture my Perfect Day!!!! The photos he took are, honest to God, beyond PERFECT! I would not suggest a single improvement for this company! Eddy was amazing and any bride is lucky to have him capture her wedding day!! Also, I HIGHLY suggest booking a sunset session with him! He has a GREAT eye and talent and will go above and beyond to help you get INCREDIBLE pictures!!!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Kawai · Married on 07/19/2014

Eddy is awesome. He is so nice. I wanted him to shoot our wedding after I saw pictures on his page from other weddings at Lanikuhonua. They were so beautiful. He did sunset pictures on the rocks near the venue, I just had to have pictures like that.
    Eddy is super helpful, offering help with setting up timelines for the day of (over a month before the wedding). He responds to emails quickly. I met up with Eddy and my planner Jenn, the week of the wedding (because of my busy schedule). He is very pleasant and easy to talk to. On the day of, you don't really notice the photographers taking candids and pictures in the background. He worked with my budget. & I think he stayed later than I paid him for too.
    The week after my wedding, Eddy sent me an email with 72 pictures in my dropbox. They are soo beautiful. I am so happy with the pictures so far. I look at the pictures every day. My mom and family also love the pictures. I have to wait a couple months for the rest. Im so excited, I can't wait!
    I would recommend Eddy to anyone that wants beautiful wedding pictures.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Award

"Hawaii Wedding Photography" - Renai Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• The DJ Hawaii, Tony So
    The DJ Hawaii, Tony So Wedding DJs

Best Kept Secret in the Hawaii Wedding Business. Discover his work and you realize that his creative work is want you'll want to captured the moments your wedding day! He has the instinct that always puts him in the right place at the right time to get the shots you want. Visit his site and see what makes him unique.

• Kai Media
    Kai Media Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure to work with Renai Photography. Very professional, always caters to the couple and makes sure everyone is running on time. All around great vendor to work with!

• 1188 Bishop St. 1906 Honolulu, 96813 See on map