LIAM GRIST - DJ & MC

Paia, HI View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

I provide premier entertainment, design, and production services for private events. Clients say I am easy, organized, and fun to work with. As a wedding DJ/emcee, I cater my entire style, setup, and services to your unique event – wherever it may be. I am lucky to live, work, and play in the destination wedding capital of the world… Maui, Hawaii. Yet am also found frequenting perfect wedding locations in Oregon, California, Colorado, Mexico, and the other islands of Hawaii.

I love good music, traveling, & what I do - for couples getting married!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Brianna
    Brianna L. Married on 01/18/2020

Best wedding soundtrack ever!

Liam was the best DJ for our destination wedding! Music is incredibly important to my husband and I, and Liam had everyone dancing all night long, there was truly never a moment when the dance floor was empty. He traveled to Puerto Vallarta and learned about our music preferences, keeping the vibe going exactly as we'd hoped. He even worked closely with our wedding planner to coordinate the perfect timing for our fireworks to go off during one of our favorite songs. Liam was an absolutely joy to work with and I strongly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

LIAM GRIST - DJ & MC's reply:

Thanks so much Brianna and Micheal! What a fun day. Thank you for all your awesome energy. I look forward to keeping in touch!
  • Cathy
    Cathy O. Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent!

Liam was the perfect DJ for my daughter's wedding at Waimea Valley, Oahu. He seamlessly provided the perfect music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and then dancing. It was a beautiful wedding from beginning to end, much because of his talent as a laid-back, yet on the ball, DJ. Highly recommend!
    Matt J. Married on 09/15/2018

If you’re looking to hire a DJ for your wedding, stop because you just found him!

My wife and I got married at the Catamount in Steamboat Springs, CO September of 2018. We selected Liam to play the music for the ceremony and DJ the reception. We were extremely happy with the service Liam provided for our most special day! Liam’s professionalism started well before the day of the wedding. He contacted us via email and gave us a form that covered every aspect of the music we desired for the ceremony and reception. About a month before the wedding, Liam contacted us via FaceTime (Liam was out of state at the time and we live in the Denver area) and had a good conversation with us detailing exactly what we wanted.

On the day of the ceremony, Liam arrived on time and was dressed well for the event. He played exactly what we wanted for the ceremony and his system sounded perfect! For the reception, he kept the party going strong and everyone had a blast! We got many comments from our guest on how much they loved Liam. I highly recommend hiring Liam for your wedding or big event! He is very professional, fun and good at what he does as a DJ. I promise you will not regret hiring him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

31 photos · 05/24/2015

Deals

LIAM GRIST - DJ & MC 1
Gift

Free recording of the reception toasts or dancing music.

Pricing

Caprice Nicole Photography Caprice Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Liam Rocks, literally! When working side by side with Liam, I notice he is very connected with his couple and their desires. He keeps everyone engaged without taking any attention away from the couple. He is a professional and talented DJ that keeps the mood of the night going for the wedding couple and all their guests!

Simple Maui Wedding Simple Maui Wedding Wedding Planners

Liam is a wonderful dj with great energy and excellent customer communication.

Just Maui'd Photo Booths Just Maui'd Photo Booths Photo Booths

Great music that was sure to keep the party dancing!

18 Nalu Place Apt. A Paia, HI, 96779
808-214-9202
808-298-2725
Location of (LIAM GRIST - DJ & MC)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding