18 Nalu Place Apt. A, Paia, HI 96779 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 42
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About LIAM GRIST - DJ & MC

I provide premier entertainment, design, and production services for private events. My clients say I am easy, organized, and fun to work with. As a wedding DJ/emcee, I cater my entire style, setup, and services to your unique event – wherever it may be. I am lucky to live, work, and play in the destination wedding capital of the world… Maui, Hawaii. Yet am also found frequenting perfect wedding locations in Oregon, California, Colorado, Mexico, and the other islands of Hawaii.

I love good music, traveling, & what I do for couples getting married!

Follow LIAM GRIST - DJ & MC on
Ohana Films DJ Liam Grist
dj liam at four seasons 33159115 10156060750654892 3995621046270033920 o 51 475476
Bridal photo
Four Seasons Maui DJ

• Videos 2

63 Reviews for LIAM GRIST - DJ & MC

Matt Jurischk · Married on 09/15/2018

If you’re looking to hire a DJ for your wedding, stop because you just found him!

My wife and I got married at the Catamount in Steamboat Springs, CO September of 2018. We selected Liam to play the music for the ceremony and DJ the reception. We were extremely happy with the service Liam provided for our most special day! Liam’s professionalism started well before the day of the wedding. He contacted us via email and gave us a form that covered every aspect of the music we desired for the ceremony and reception. About a month before the wedding, Liam contacted us via FaceTime (Liam was out of state at the time and we live in the Denver area) and had a good conversation with us detailing exactly what we wanted.

On the day of the ceremony, Liam arrived on time and was dressed well for the event. He played exactly what we wanted for the ceremony and his system sounded perfect! For the reception, he kept the party going strong and everyone had a blast! We got many comments from our guest on how much they loved Liam. I highly recommend hiring Liam for your wedding or big event! He is very professional, fun and good at what he does as a DJ. I promise you will not regret hiring him!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sam · Married on 11/24/2017

Liam was our DJ for our wedding & I can't recommend him enough! He was professional, prompt, responsive, and most importantly, he got the party going! He has an eclectic taste in music, so if you're looking for a musical selection a little less conventional than your average wedding- he's definitely the man! However, he'll cater the playlist to whatever you select, so no worries if you're just looking for a more traditional music set with a really fun, genuine wedding emcee. Would recommend him to anyone looking to have an inspiring music set to dance to!

Sent on 05/30/2018

LIAM GRIST - DJ & MC Pricing

LIAM GRIST - DJ & MC Price Rates

LIAM GRIST - DJ & MC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Caprice Nicole Photography
    Caprice Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Liam Rocks, literally! When working side by side with Liam, I notice he is very connected with his couple and their desires. He keeps everyone engaged without taking any attention away from the couple. He is a professional and talented DJ that keeps the mood of the night going for the wedding couple and all their guests!

• Simple Maui Wedding
    Simple Maui Wedding Wedding Planners

Liam is a wonderful dj with great energy and excellent customer communication.

• Just Maui'd Photo Booths
    Just Maui'd Photo Booths Photo Booths

Great music that was sure to keep the party dancing!

• 18 Nalu Place, Apt. A Paia, 96779 See on map
    808-425-9860 (Phone number)
    8082982725 (Other Phone Number)