6810 Broadway Suite I, Denver, CO 80221 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Real Weddings 5

About A Music Plus

A Music Plus Entertainment is the most recommended and most requested wedding entertainment service in Denver and the Rocky Mountain Region.

Custom weddings tailored to your specific needs, A Music Plus will provide you with exactly what you are looking for, and within your budget!

• Great DJs
  • Ceremony Musicians
  • Live Wedding Bands
  • String and Jazz Ensembles
  • Photo Booth
  • Karaoke
  • Upgraded Lighting

We have everything you need to make your wedding vision come true - all under one roof! Our trained staff will guide you through the process, ensuring every detail is handled and your entertainment exceeds your expectations.

Contact the wedding experts at A Music Plus Entertainment today for a free consultation or quote.

24 51 37865

1 User photo

A Music Plus 1
  • Daniel

Daniel Djukic · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Above and Beyond the Best!

My wife found A Music Plus through her co-worker who had used them for a few events. I was skeptical, being somewhat of a musician myself I don't particularly the style of music most DJs tend to play. When we first spoke with Sarah in the office she explained how the DJ is there to cater to our tastes and not their own. I am a big fan of oldies and classic rock so I was still a bit skeptical, these are not the typical songs I hear at weddings. My wife's family, especially the younger kids are big on Hip-Hop and can be kind of demanding, we wanted them to hear what they like without dominating the dancefloor. Sarah sent us a link to a planner to include what songs we wanted and didn't want for our wedding and trust me I about wore out my keyboard lol. On the day of our wedding, our DJ arrived well before the ceremony and as soon as he had his gear set he was in action coordinating with our planner (my wife's sister), caterer, and photographer. Ceremony and Dinner were very mellow and formal as my wife wanted and perfect, her mother and father said she finally got her storybook wedding. The dance party, however, was anything but mellow, it was awesome!! The DJ didn't have time for every song I sent but played all the best, he graciously took my new brother in laws Hip-Hop requests and only played the ones that he could see were going to get the crowd pumped! At the end of the night none of us were ready to stop, heck my wife didn't even know where her shoes were, so we kept going... We asked our DJ if we could go for another hour, he checked with our venue and after they said yes we paid him for another hour and weren't disappointed. If the thought of booking a DJ makes you uncomfortable or if you just want to have a great time at your wedding YOU HAVE TO CALL A MUSIC PLUS!

Sent on 05/07/2019

A Music Plus's reply:

Daniel,

Thanks for your awesome review! Honestly, you guys were the best - your family, friends - everyone was so much fun!

We are thrilled to know that you were so happy with our service, especially given how much time you put into planning your music. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your celebration and congratulations!

~A Music Plus
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 04/26/2020

"Initial interview"

Was the easiest 30 minute meeting of the entire process of wedding planning. He answered my questions, filled me in on specifics, and put everything in my hands. Larry has a great personality upon meeting and understands from the moment you walk in to when you walk out, it's your event, and no one else's. Hiring them for our event made me feel so much more confident for the big day to come! (I am sure I will write another once the big day arrives)

Sent on 08/04/2019

A Music Plus's reply:

Hi Nicole!

Thanks for the awesome review! It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and we are so excited for your wedding in April!

Please contact us when you have questions or need anything - we are here to help!

Warmly, A Music Plus

A Music Plus FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Heritage Eagle Bend Golf Club
    Heritage Eagle Bend Golf Club Country Club Weddings

One of our favorite DJ's! They bring so much energy to events.

• Spruce Mountain Guest Ranch
    Spruce Mountain Guest Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

A Music Plus always does an amazing job for every event. They make sure each wedding is so much fun and filled with dancing! It is always a pleasure to have you at Spruce Mountain Ranch. We are honored to work with such talented vendors!

• Denver Wedding Films
    Denver Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Denver Wedding Films, LLC

• 6810 Broadway Suite I Denver, Colorado, 80221 See on map