Villa Parker

10750 South Pine Drive, Parker, CO 80138 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Villa Parker

Villa Parker is a Tuscan-style estate and wedding venue located in the Rocky Mountains in Parker, Colorado. They offer multiple indoor and outdoor spaces, all with a Mediterranean feel to them. Guests will be surrounded by lush gardens and walking paths as they explore this romantic property. Villa Parker is situated 20 minutes outside of Denver on a beautiful plateau.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this unique villa. They have a gorgeous outdoor Courtyard for your ceremony, featuring a beautiful tiered fountain. You can then take your wedding photos in their award-winning gardens. For cocktail hour, your guests can mingle on their Garden Terrace. This tree-canopied patio provides views of the Rocky Mountains and the Front Range. Finally, you can dance the night away in their indoor, star-lit ballroom. It boasts a vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and floor-to-ceiling glass doors. The villa itself features a terracotta-tiled roof, chocolate colored accents, ivory archways and iron chandeliers.

This full-service wedding venue has been a part of the industry for over five years. They offer multiple wedding packages to choose from. Couples will have the venue for 12 hours the day of their celebration, as well as a day-of coordinator from Marilee & Grace Wedding Event + Design. They offer event rentals and a preferred vendor list, to ensure your day is a success. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Outside cake
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Valet

Other Services
This estate boasts over 10,000 square feet of Mediterranean architecture. In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, they're also happy to host your rehearsal dinner. Villa Parker can't wait to host the other special occasions in your life, including:

• Engagement party

Sparkler exit
Sparkler exit

88 Reviews for Villa Parker

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Five stars is not enough to convey my love for Villa Parker! When looking for wedding venues, Villa Parker was one of the more expensive venues I researched but I am so glad that I chose this site for my wedding. This venue is the most gorgeous place ever and was the perfect background for our dream wedding and the absolutely beautiful photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. From the moment I stepped onto the Villa Parker property, I was overtaken by the beauty and the friendly, helpful staff. Villa made it easy to communicate despite the distance as I planned the wedding from Virginia. They provided great suggestions for preferred vendors and were so helpful in the entire planning process. Part of Villa’s fee is providing a day-of coordinator. Our coordinator, Jen Cobb, was absolutely amazing! She helped me through every step of the planning process and when the wedding day came, she made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. She made being a bride stress-free and put my ideas for the ceremony/reception into action. She took care of my husband and I throughout the entire day, and she seriously felt like part of the family. Her help throughout the planning and wedding day was absolutely priceless, and I can’t imagine having done it without her. I loved that Villa allows for multiple indoor/outdoor options, as weather in Colorado can be so completely unpredictable. I also loved that we were able to have the entire compound to ourselves for the whole day without having to worry about outside people and other wedding parties – it made it much more special for us and our guests. I can’t say enough good things about Villa Parker – the property, the staff, the preferred providers, and more! Villa Parker was the best choice I made when planning my wedding (besides the groom, of course), and I give Villa so much credit for allowing my husband and I to have our dream wedding. I would highly recommend this venue to all other brides and am so thankful to have been

• User5396790 · 1+ year ago

Everyone was so helpful leading up to our special day, and especially on the day of! Especially Karen! She really went above and beyond to make us feel so special, and made sure everything went smooth throughout the day.

Villa Parker FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• Candlelight Ambiance
    Candlelight Ambiance Wedding Decor & Lighting

When you become a Villa Parler bride, you join a very special family of wedding professionals. Karen at Villa Parker is one of the most dedicated, customer service oriented professionals I've ever met. I can't sing their praises enough.

• Megan Cary Artistry
    Megan Cary Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Villa Parker is such a great Venue! Whatever you can imagine your wedding being they have the space and can transform it to anything desired. Their grounds are very clean as well as the venue and everyone there is professional and so easy to work with. I have done many weddings there as well as shoots and every time my bride says that's where her wedding is held ,I get excited! Look forward to working with Villa Parker more in 2016-17!

• Katie Corinne Photography
    Katie Corinne Photography Wedding Photographers

Villa Parker is one of my favorite venues for many reasons. The location is convenient, the venue itself is lovely. The architecture, the gardens, the bridal suite - I mean I could go on forever. It has it all and it is beautiful year round! A pleasant surprise in Colorado. And that isn't all. The staff is so caring, taking every important detail of your day into consideration. Karen especially truly gives 110% of herself to all of her clients - which she treats more like family. You would be exceptionally lucky to have Villa Parker as a venue. Book them up soon because I know they fill up super fast.

• 10750 South Pine Drive Parker, CO, 80138 See on map