Villa Parker Reviews

88 | Parker, CO

88 Reviews for Villa Parker

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Five stars is not enough to convey my love for Villa Parker! When looking for wedding venues, Villa Parker was one of the more expensive venues I researched but I am so glad that I chose this site for my wedding. This venue is the most gorgeous place ever and was the perfect background for our dream wedding and the absolutely beautiful photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. From the moment I stepped onto the Villa Parker property, I was overtaken by the beauty and the friendly, helpful staff. Villa made it easy to communicate despite the distance as I planned the wedding from Virginia. They provided great suggestions for preferred vendors and were so helpful in the entire planning process. Part of Villa’s fee is providing a day-of coordinator. Our coordinator, Jen Cobb, was absolutely amazing! She helped me through every step of the planning process and when the wedding day came, she made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. She made being a bride stress-free and put my ideas for the ceremony/reception into action. She took care of my husband and I throughout the entire day, and she seriously felt like part of the family. Her help throughout the planning and wedding day was absolutely priceless, and I can’t imagine having done it without her. I loved that Villa allows for multiple indoor/outdoor options, as weather in Colorado can be so completely unpredictable. I also loved that we were able to have the entire compound to ourselves for the whole day without having to worry about outside people and other wedding parties – it made it much more special for us and our guests. I can’t say enough good things about Villa Parker – the property, the staff, the preferred providers, and more! Villa Parker was the best choice I made when planning my wedding (besides the groom, of course), and I give Villa so much credit for allowing my husband and I to have our dream wedding. I would highly recommend this venue to all other brides and am so thankful to have been

• User5396790 · 1+ year ago

Everyone was so helpful leading up to our special day, and especially on the day of! Especially Karen! She really went above and beyond to make us feel so special, and made sure everything went smooth throughout the day.

Kaley · Married on 09/04/2016

Love Love Love! I cannot speak highly enough about Villa Parker! We loved everything about our wedding day there--the beautiful Mediterranean Villa setting, amazing preferred vendors, and a helpful staff who made us feel like family. Although my husband and I were leaning toward a mountain wedding, we fell in love with Villa Parker after our first tour. Karen was so kind and helpful in answering all of our questions, and they have fun free tasting events each month where you can check out the other great vendors that work with them. The staff was responsive in helping us plan for our big day, and it is so nice that they just book 1 wedding per day, so you have the whole day there to get ready and enjoy yourself without pressure. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Villa Parker's reply:

Kaley - We are so happy that your wedding day turned out perfect. You and Jake are the perfect match and we were so honored to be a part of your wedding celebration!

Sara · Married on 08/05/2016

Villa Parker is an amazing venue for your wedding. The setting is so unique and warm and has a very home like feeling that makes guests and couples feel very comfortable. Even thought we absolutely loved the aesthetic and feel of the venue itself, it as really the staff that made our even so incredible successful. From the moment I inquired about the venue and communicated with Karen through email, she was nothing but amazing. She is so kind and thoughtful and treats the couple as people and not just potential customers. Taylor with Marilee and Grace was fantastic. She took care of our wedding and executed it so perfectly. The staff at Villa Parker are truly invested in your event and are there to make you feel comfortable and happy.

Hilary · Married on 07/24/2016

Villa Parker offers a truly unique event space for those tying the knot in the Denver metro area. It's well worth your time to consider this private venue with beautiful Mediterranean/Tuscan architecture. My husband and I took our vows and celebrated with 70 of our closests family and friends this past July... our day was flawlessly executed and stress free because of the care and professionalism of the friendly staff. An advantage of this venue is the flexibility of the event spaces to match your needs and personal preferences. There are also chivary chairs included - big money saver for those looking for a polished and expensive look!

Michelle · Married on 07/04/2016

Villa Parker was our dream venue. My husband and I drooled over the possibility of getting married here about 2 years before we ever checked it out. And, the dream continued. From working with Karen and Erika, to all the vendors involved, we truly lived out a fairytale. Our day went smoothly and without a hitch. It was perfect and beautiful. We are forever grateful. Thank you!

Chinda · Married on 04/13/2016

Amazing, beautiful venue! Super-amazing and accommodating staff as well :). This location is ideal for intimate gatherings that pack a punch!

Beautiful enclosed compound, big enough for 200+ but intimate enough for 50. Great staff! Great decor! All season.

Erika and her team are absolutely amazing! I could not imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2015

Karen and Laurie were so Fantastic!!! Thank you so Much for making my day so beautiful and helping us with the last minute changes with me being in a wheel chair!!! The Villas in Parker i would recommend to everyone and tell them to look no further!!

Heather · Married on 07/04/2015

Where do I even begin? From the moment I stepped on the grounds of Villa Parker for a tour, to the end of the night on our wedding night, everything was PERFECT! The staff, especially Karen, are so giving and caring and always made us feel welcome and a part of the family. They were always understand and willing to help as well (even after the 1,000th e-mail). I was so nervous going into the tour because I didn’t know what to expect and all I could think about was how much everything was going to cost, but Karen made me feel so at ease and was willing to work with us on anything and everything. She was so patient and not the typical pushy sales person (although you wouldn’t need to be with the venue, it speaks for itself). The Villa Parker is stunning, inside and out and I couldn’t have imagined our special day anywhere else! The pictures turned out gorgeous, but I wouldn’t have expected anything else being at this beautiful place. Villa Parker will forever have my heart… THANK YOU VILLA!!!

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2015

Best venue in all categories. Karen is truly wonderful. I always felt like I was Villa's top priority! I would pick this venue again and again! They made everything so much easier. I couldn't believe how much they provided and did for us. They really went above and beyond. My big day was so stress free! And they have the best connections with some wonderful vendors!!! I really can't say enough about Villa Parker!

This was the first venue my fiance and I visited. We immediately fell in love with it. There is so much character and atmosphere that is incredibly inviting and authentic. We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding, it was perfect.

Ariel · Married on 05/22/2015

Villa Parker is THE place to have a wedding in Denver. It is absolutely beautiful! Although we added our own decor, Villa Parker doesn't need it! The place is so beautiful all on its own! Its truly a hidden gem in Parker. Karen, who is the manager there is the absolute BEST!!!! We love her soooo much! She was part of the reason we decided on Villa Parker as our wedding venue. She is the definition of a wedding fairy godmother! We couldn't have asked for a better place to be married or a better person to work with. HIGHLY recommend! They made everything easy and wonderful for us! THANK YOU VILLA PARKER!!!

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2015

Beyond beautiful! We are so excited to have our reception here! Everyone at Villa is so helpful and caring!

Ana · Married on 04/04/2015

This was the entire package - friendly, efficient, flexible, accommodating and fun. Karen and Lea take took such care in making it all come together seamlessly. They helped make our wedding day a beautiful and memorable event. Villa Parker is a gorgeous venue.

AJ · Married on 04/04/2015

We could not have selected a better place for our wedding!!!

Megan · Married on 02/19/2015

AMAZING venue!!!! The service is excellent and the venue makes for flawfless photos and wedding day memories. The Villa deserves every award it has recieved!! My guests couldn't stop commenting on how gorgeous it is and my bridesmaids LOVED the area for them to get ready in. It is the PERFECT wedding venue!! I wish I could do it all over again!

Christina · Married on 10/10/2014

My husband and I had a great experience working with Karen and all the staff at Villa Parker and thier affiliate Marilee & Grace Wedding and Event Planning. The venue was absolutely gorgeous inside and out and the process of booking and everything that entailed was made super simple and clear. I loved that we had the whole day there and not just another 5 hour slot in a calendar book. That extra effort was really special.

Leslie · Married on 10/09/2014

The amazing people at Villa Parker made us feel like our wedding was the only event scheduled for the year - we were not clients, but family. We highly recommend Villa Parker!!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Villa Parker's reply:

Thank you Leslie and Jen for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day and celebration! It was a joy to be part of your event and we wish you a lifetime filled with love and happiness!!

Our wedding day was truly one of the best days of my life and we owe a huge part of that to the people working at Villa Parker. I felt like I had a group of friends helping me get everything in order. Villa Parker is at the heart of what made this day so very special.

Pierce · Married on 10/03/2014

Karen and Laurie were great. Everyone involved in our wedding had great communication and were very kind and helpful. My wife and I love this venue and will recommend it to everybody.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Villa Parker's reply:

Thank you Pierce and McKenzie for selecting Villa Parker as your wedding venue and being such a joy to work with! We hope you had an amazing honeymoon and continue to enjoy married life filled with love and happiness! ❤️

Pierce · Married on 10/03/2014

Staff is wonderful. Karen, Laurie, and everybody else involved did a wonderful job to go above and behind for us. They made our day very special.

You guys are awesome!

If you want your wedding to go off without a hitch, be the most beautiful wedding in town, have a staff of people there to meet your every need and not have to worry about anything on your special day. GO TO VILLA PARKER.