Elite Entertainment

12364 W Alameda Pkwy Ste 150, Denver, CO 80228 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elite Entertainment

Elite Entertainment is a wedding DJ entertainment company based in Denver, Colorado that is one of the most highly-accredited event services in the region. They have all the elements to make your celebration a success, making sure that the event planning process is easy, convenient, and downright fun.

Elite Entertainment will make sure your wedding is memorable by tailoring their services to your personality, style, and vision. They pride themselves on unrivaled event planning through their professionalism, customer service, and consistent collaboration with their clients to ensure their party is fun and energetic. Their passionate and talented DJs each have years of experience, putting together awesome, customized playlists that will have your guests dancing all night long. Elite also has a shutterbooth, which is an epic photo booth experience that comes with a host who will entertain and deliver exceptional service. Services include:

• MCs and DJs
  • Event decor
  • Interactive slow motion video booth
  • Highly experienced event coordinators
  • Shutterbooth with quality prints, social sharing, and props
  • Uplighting and bistro lighting

Elite Entertainment 6
Elite Entertainment 7
  • Sara

Sara Brackett · Getting married on 11/05/2020

Elite Entertainment was absolutely amazing. They were easy to contact and schedule with. They were always fun to work with, super responsive by email and phone, and always professional. Chris was our DJ, and he made our wedding day so special. Chris was flexible throughout the day when we made last minute adjustments, he was helpful and attentive, and made every moment perfect. Thank you Elite Entertainment!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Sara, thanks so much for the review! We love what we do and so happy to hear it was a fun process for you! Thanks for letting us be a part of your amazing day! Josi Coleman - Elite Entertainment
  • Taylor

Taylor · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Elite Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with!

What I loved most about Elite Entertainment was they not only offered DJ services, but they also offered decor and I loved being able to have a one-stop-shop for both services. They were so great to work with from day one and everyday up until the wedding. They had e-mail reminders set up, which is so helpful when you are planning a wedding will a million other deadlines. They set up phone calls with me whenever I had questions or needed suggestions and they are so knowledgeable that it truly put me at ease on my wedding day. I was able to trust that they would take care of announcements, music that people like, and music to keep people on the dance floor! Paul was our DJ and he was great! Our guests had an amazing time all thanks to Elite Entertainment! I have recommenced them to everyone and I look forward to hopefully working with them again in the future!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Taylor! Thanks for putting up this review! We really appreciate it! We love being a one stop shop for our clients and we were in love with what you chose to do with your space at the HR Mansion! We would love to see pictures too if you want to share!! Paul is awesome, we are honored to have been a part of such an awesome day! Congratulations from all of us here at Elite!

Josi Coleman - Elite Entertainment

Elite Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00

Real Weddings

• DJ Ryan Hickey
    DJ Ryan Hickey Wedding DJs

Elite is an agency that I am proud to work with. They offer unparalleled customer service, as well as access to many options I am unable to provide on my own, including (but not limited to) Photobooths, Uplights, Custom Decor, and much more. Don't hesitate to call, and tell them Ryan Hickey sent you!

• Wedlock Officiants
    Wedlock Officiants Wedding Officiants

The DJs at Elite Entertainment are extraordinarily professional and always have an incredible knack for keeping people on the dance floor and managing the whole reception. As an officiant, it is my job to make sure that the ceremony is fantastic. And when I'm done, I hand the wedding over to the DJ. While you may think that a great DJ just plays awesome tunes, there's actually a lot more to it. Amongst other things, they oversee your toasts, dances, cake cutting, bouquet tossing, the big reception introduction and work with all of the other reception vendors to make sure everything goes well. And with the Elite DJ's not only are they awesome with music, they are absolutely fantastic at all of the other details that make your reception great.

• Brookside Gardens Event Center
    Brookside Gardens Event Center Banquet Halls

We love working with Elite Entertainment! We know that everything is going to run smoothly from the announcement of the grand entrance, to the orchestration of the toasts and all of the high-energy dance music.

• 12364 W Alameda Pkwy Ste 150 Denver, CO, 80228 See on map