About Elite Entertainment

Elite Entertainment is one of the most highly-accredited and reviewed event services and production companies in the Denver Metro area, as well as the entire state of Colorado. With equipment and event services that consist of everything from MCs and DJs, lighting and event décor, photo and slow-motion video booths. Elite Entertainment makes planning your party or event that much easier, convenient, and downright fun by having everything you could possibly need or imagine.

Contact Us to Book Today!

303-422-3218

Photobooth (16)
Liability Insurance (8)
Projector (3)
Flat Screen (2)

Elite Entertainment was an extremely easy and helpful company to work with. Everyone we came in contact with from the pre-wedding planning, to the day-of, was friendly, helpful, kind, and informative. We had a great meeting in their offices the day before the wedding and had an opportunity to get all of our questions answered. Unfortunately, my husband and I got the flu the day of the wedding, but anytime I remembered to tune into the music, Chris was playing exactly the right thing. While Corey and I were not in the dancing mood, there were people dancing all night long. I would definitely recommend Elite Entertainment and Chris.

Profile Picture Laura, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jazz, Ryan, and everyone we met and worked with at Elite were so amazing. We had them DJ our full wedding (pre-ceremony through reception), and we loved the online system we used to plan the music of the wedding. We were planning from 10,000 miles away and the user-friendly interface made it so easy. We always felt that Elite was keeping in touch and we left our pre-wedding phonecall feeling really confident and comfortable that our DJ could facilitate the feel we wanted for our evening. He did not disappoint. He set all the right moods at all the right times. He also checked in with us throughout the night. We are so happy with the service we received!
In addition to the DJing, we also rented uplighting and a photobooth from Elite. Both really added to the ambiance of the evening and were so fun! Highly recommend the photobooth. We did the green screen background and our guests loved it!
Thank you Elite for making our night so amazing!

Profile Picture Mariana, 1/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Elite Entertainment Pricing

Dance Floor Pictures

10 Photos

1 VIDEO

26 ENDORSEMENTS
Elite is an agency that I am proud to work with. They offer unparalleled customer service, as well as access to many options I am unable to provide on my own, including (but not limited to) Photobooths, Uplights, Custom Decor, and much more. Don't hesitate to call, and tell them Ryan Hickey sent you!

The DJs at Elite Entertainment are extraordinarily professional and always have an incredible knack for keeping people on the dance floor and managing the whole reception. As an officiant, it is my job to make sure that the ceremony is fantastic. And when I'm done, I hand the wedding over to the DJ. While you may think that a great DJ just plays awesome tunes, there's actually a lot more to it. Amongst other things, they oversee your toasts, dances, cake cutting, bouquet tossing, the big reception introduction and work with all of the other reception vendors to make sure everything goes well. And with the Elite DJ's not only are they awesome with music, they are absolutely fantastic at all of the other details that make your reception great.

We love working with Elite Entertainment! We know that everything is going to run smoothly from the announcement of the grand entrance, to the orchestration of the toasts and all of the high-energy dance music.

Elite is hand-down the best DJ I have listened to all night. They are great Emcee's but also mix and play with the song vs just playing track after track without blending or any finesse.

114 PROS I KNOW

Events

490 Santa Fe Drive #C, Denver, CO 80223   See On Map
303-422-3218 (phone) 303-422-3218 (fax)
Elite Entertainment is a wedding Disc Jockey from Denver. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Vail, Winter Park, and Colorado Springs. Elite Entertainment is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in young professional DJ's.