Elite Entertainment

Denver, CO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Elite Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ company based in Denver, Colorado. This company provides weddings and other events with all the entertainment services needed, from DJs and MCs to photo booths and lighting. Couples and their guests are sure to be delighted with the performances of these talented and experienced professionals.

Elite Entertainment employs skilled event coordinators who work with clients to match them with a DJ and organize playlists and announcements. Their DJs will create personalized playlists based on each couples’ music taste, ensuring the tunes keep coming throughout the night. They pride themselves on their ability to keep guests entertained while maintaining a high level of customer service. The company also offers a photo booth rental, lighting services, audiovisual equipment, and pipe and drape decorating.

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Brooke R. Married on 04/23/2022

Looking for the perfect DJ company? This is it!

I could not recommend Elite Entertainment more highly. They are the whole package! We used thier DJ, Photobooth, and lighting services and all three were absolutely perfect. We worked with Josi, the client relations manager, to coordinate. She was detailed, supportive of all my requests, and absolutely timely about everything! She is exactly the calm in the storm in terms of wedding planning. Mag Castillo was our DJ for our joint US-MX wedding and he was perfect!!! He pumped up the crowd in both EN/ES and played the exact blend of music to keep people dancing all night long. He worked directly with my husband and I to ensure we had the exact experience we were looking for - He above and beyond delivered. He even encorporated the lights expertly to increase the atmosphere for dinner vs dancing. Lastly, the photobooth was so much fun. I was on the fence, but I am so happy we got it. All the silly pictures I have of family and friends are life long treasures. Thank you so much Elite Entertainment for helping the wedding of my dreams come true!
  • Keely
    Keely H. Married on 03/19/2022

Go with elite!

We worked with Elite for our wedding and they absolutely exceeded our expectations. Josi, the Client Relations Manager is amazing. She is professional, friendly, incredibly helpful and kind and just generally on top of things! She made the planning process easy and painless and was a great resource for helping me with our portal. Cameron, our DJ absolutely killed it!!!! He was the reason our dance party was so much fun and we had everyone on the dance floor for 4 hours! Go with Elite for your event and you will not be disappointed!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

104 photos · 06/19/2021
  • Erika & Pat
    34 photos · 06/02/2018

DJ Ryan Hickey DJ Ryan Hickey Wedding DJs

Elite is an agency that I am proud to work with. They offer unparalleled customer service, as well as access to many options I am unable to provide on my own, including (but not limited to) Photobooths, Uplights, Custom Decor, and much more. Don't hesitate to call, and tell them Ryan Hickey sent you!

Wedlock Officiants Wedlock Officiants Wedding Officiants

The DJs at Elite Entertainment are extraordinarily professional and always have an incredible knack for keeping people on the dance floor and managing the whole reception. As an officiant, it is my job to make sure that the ceremony is fantastic. And when I'm done, I hand the wedding over to the DJ. While you may think that a great DJ just plays awesome tunes, there's actually a lot more to it. Amongst other things, they oversee your toasts, dances, cake cutting, bouquet tossing, the big reception introduction and work with all of the other reception vendors to make sure everything goes well. And with the Elite DJ's not only are they awesome with music, they are absolutely fantastic at all of the other details that make your reception great.

Brookside Gardens Event Center Brookside Gardens Event Center Banquet Halls

We love working with Elite Entertainment! We know that everything is going to run smoothly from the announcement of the grand entrance, to the orchestration of the toasts and all of the high-energy dance music.

12364 W Alameda Pkwy Ste 150 Denver, CO, 80228
Location of (Elite Entertainment)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding