432 Reviews for Elite Entertainment

Liability Insurance (9)
Projector (3)
Flat Screen (2)
432 Elite Entertainment Reviews

Elite was fantastic to work with! We did not have a dancing crowd so our DJ played our selected playlist. We had fun choosing our songs. We got exactly what we wanted from them, good music though the night! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We used Elite Entertainment for our wedding in Denver in April of 2018. The experience could not have been better. From top to bottom Elite was an excellent vendor. Our DJ for the night was DJ Ryan Hickey who knocked it out of the park. He was a great at casually leading the night along and keeping everyone up to speed with the toasts and what was coming up for the night. Once dinner was over he was able to get the dance floor filled up and everyone had a great time. We heard feedback from numerous guests that he was the best DJ they have ever seen.

Profile Picture Dan, 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were extremely impressed with Elite Connections. From the initial set up phone call through the final payment process, they were nothing short of amazing! Our DJ "Emily" did a fantastic job. We will use them in the future for sure and refer them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture sharon, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was so great through out the whole wedding process. Very professional and experienced DJs that can take your vision and direction and make it happen without you having to hold their hand at all! I did not have to stress over anything!!! Yan was my DJ for our wedding and he was so great. He took all my recommendations into account, played all my favorite songs, and was able to make on-the-fly adjustments since the whole reception was behind schedule. I couldn't have asked anything more from them. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kyle, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Leading up to our wedding, they were very helpful and responsive! Our DJ, Jack, made our night so memorable!! He played songs I wanted plus threw some great ones in there and was super chill! He could even be spotted singing and dancing along which made the rest of us ready to dance!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I worked with Cameron with Elite for my wedding, and he was fantastic! There were certain aspects of the music that really mattered to me and certain ones that I gave him full freedom on, and he never missed a beat. He was so helpful with special requests--my niece played guitar and sang during my ceremony and reception, and he helped her get all set up and everything sounded great. The music he chose was perfect, and he listened to my requests. The booking process was so simple, and this company does an amazing job for an affordable price. Tasteful and not cheesy! Would recommend without reservation!

Profile Picture Abby, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so thrilled with services from Elite for our wedding! Our guests raves about the photo booth and we loved reminiscing brought our online gallery of all the memories being made.

Spud our DJ was phenomenal!! From the fun mix of music which kept our dance floor alive all night to the support of keeping our timeline we couldn’t imagine a smoother transition from one event to the next. We were truly able to enjoy the moment and soak up all of the day because of him!

The organization and customer service from their team was outstanding. We are so glad we chose Elite!

Profile Picture Janine , 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Elite did an amazing job at our wedding! Highly recommend their do services and the photo booth was the perfect addition!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Amazing company to work with! They took care of DJ services, Lighting and décor, and provided the photo booth. Our DJ was Chris who did fantastic, and the lighting an décor was top notch. Everyone loved the photo booth and I received and email with the copy of all the photos everyone took after which was so great! I would recommend this company every time!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I used Elite for my wedding, and EVERY single part of the experience was perfect. Their response time during the planning process and organization really helped me feel at ease, and the evening itself was filled with awesome music. The onsite DJ was a great emcee and read the crowd very well. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any type of event.

Profile Picture Michele , 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite was truly elite in their responsiveness, planning, professionalism, and execution of our wedding vision. They helped us with DJ and decoration services. Their DJ was hugely entertaining, very thoughtful, and executed all of our details. Their decoration services were exact to the smallest details of what we wanted and we did it all remotely (phone calls and emails), having never met them in person prior to our wedding. Their website and personnel are so proactive, bring a variety of creative options to the discussion, and make everything easy. My wife commented so many times during the planning that they were our best vendor! Thanks Elite for making our wedding so special!
-Nathan and Stacy

Profile Picture Nathan, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Elite Entertainment from the start was a great company to work with. This was one of the first companies that we spoke to for the wedding and I am so happy that we decided to go with them! They were very helpful with the planning process and love the personalized websites they provide as a planning tool. We did not just use them for a DJ but also lighting and photo booth! The photo booth was a huge hit and we love all the funny photos we got! The market lights added the perfect touch to our ceremony! They have so many options to choose from and try their hardest to make your vision come to light.
Chris was our DJ and let me tell you, WE LOVED HIM. He was absolutely amazing throughout the entire day/night and I am beyond thankful to have had him there. He put up with our crazy wedding party and kept the dance floor moving!! He checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with the way things were going and he never disappointed!! We are extremely happy with the services that we received from Elite Entertainment and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was an extremely easy and helpful company to work with. Everyone we came in contact with from the pre-wedding planning, to the day-of, was friendly, helpful, kind, and informative. We had a great meeting in their offices the day before the wedding and had an opportunity to get all of our questions answered. Unfortunately, my husband and I got the flu the day of the wedding, but anytime I remembered to tune into the music, Chris was playing exactly the right thing. While Corey and I were not in the dancing mood, there were people dancing all night long. I would definitely recommend Elite Entertainment and Chris.

Profile Picture Laura, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jazz, Ryan, and everyone we met and worked with at Elite were so amazing. We had them DJ our full wedding (pre-ceremony through reception), and we loved the online system we used to plan the music of the wedding. We were planning from 10,000 miles away and the user-friendly interface made it so easy. We always felt that Elite was keeping in touch and we left our pre-wedding phonecall feeling really confident and comfortable that our DJ could facilitate the feel we wanted for our evening. He did not disappoint. He set all the right moods at all the right times. He also checked in with us throughout the night. We are so happy with the service we received!
In addition to the DJing, we also rented uplighting and a photobooth from Elite. Both really added to the ambiance of the evening and were so fun! Highly recommend the photobooth. We did the green screen background and our guests loved it!
Thank you Elite for making our night so amazing!

Profile Picture Mariana, 1/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was fantastic to work with for our wedding! So many of our guests commented on how great our DJ was. He not only kept the Bride & Groom on schedule, but he also played great music and fulfilled all our 'must have' requests. Thank you!

Profile Picture Meagan, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

For a destination winter, holiday wedding in Colorado with guests average age of 55+, you know its an amazing night when for 2 hours straight no one sat down! The only time the floor was clear was when the DJ (Jaz) announced last call---guests hit the bar, then back to the floor for the final tune! Great job hitting the mark on our theme, walk in, exit, transition from 1st to group dance, and working all day on unique lighting design for our second (felt like the only) wedding dream come true! Tory & Fritz

Profile Picture victoria, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Elite Entertainment, specifically Jaz is a fantastic DJ. The music choices for our wedding kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end and everyone mentioned how great he was the entire evening! We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Elite Entertainment. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lenee, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Best DJ company ever! Chris was amazing and kept everyone out on the dance floor. I received several compliments about the DJ from guests. I highly recommend Elite DJ and Chris!!!! Thanks so much guys!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones

We had Chris Duffey as our DJ and he was phenomenal! We had a full dance floor the entire night and that's largely thanks to him (and the open bar :)) He played awesome music, and was open to requests from the guests (including playing Piano Man twice in a row per request of the Father of the Bride). The reception was SO much fun and we owe a lot of that to Chris. We also used Elite for our photo booth which was a huge hit. The pictures are all available online after the event and so we've turned those into a photo book. They're hilarious and a great way to remember all of the guests, who may not have made it into formal wedding pictures.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris killed it! He had the dance floor jumping the entire night and was so accommodating to us and what we wanted. I highly, highly recommend them. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Ilia, 10/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Elite was incredible to work with. They were very organized and helpful. We looked at 8+ DJs and Elite was hands down the best option- a great balance of professionalism, experience, and competitive pricing. Billy was our DJ and was FANTASTIC. Our wedding planner even said he was the best DJ she had had all year. We had a mix of late twenty/early thirty AND 60-ish guests and they all had a blast and never left the dance floor all night. Billy was also able to manage our difficult logistics with ease (needing to get all his equipment on a gondola to get it up the mountain for a ceremony and then quickly get it back down and drive it to the reception venue for the rest of the evening) and rolled with the punches when we had a rain delay. I would HIGHLY recommend Elite Entertainment and Billy specifically. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had on the dancefloor.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite DJ, specifically DJ Paul, is absolutely amazing. Everyone we spoke with was professional and helpful. DJ Paul was AMAZING to work with and made our night absolutely perfect. His music choice kept everyone on the dance floor and his presence was exactly what we wanted. We can't recommend Elite DJ or DJ Paul highly enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everyone we worked with or spoke to were amazing; they were professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. Ryan was an amazing DJ who worked to meet our specific needs. He was flexible and accommodating the night of the event and had everything organized and working to meet our additional requests. He did an awesome job with the music and everyone mentioned how great he was at the end of the night. Not only that, but he was the perfect MC, moving everything along, announcing events so all our guests could be ready and participate. He had a great personality and manner of presentation. Thank you to Elite Entertainment and Ryan for making our night so special.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was a breeze to work with, from the beginning of the planning process up to the day of the wedding! I like how you are able to access on online database to keep track of your timeline, song requests, etc. Communication was also really easy, whether it be through emails or phone, as I work nights and daytime correspondence can be tough! Cam was our DJ and did a great job throughout the whole night, and touched base with myself and my now husband frequently to ensure the night went smoothly! Several guests complimented the music played and thoroughly enjoyed the photobooth. We would recommend Elite Entertainment to all future brides!

Profile Picture My Linh, 10/14/17, 1 Review