445 Reviews for Elite Entertainment

Liability Insurance (9)
Projector (3)
Flat Screen (2)
445 Elite Entertainment Reviews

I can't say enough good things about Elite. They were extremely professional and very easy to work with during the entire planning process. I was very nervous about the transition between music and my sister singing in our ceremony, but Elite made sure it ran smoothly and didn't miss a beat! He kept the dance floor going our entire night and was so organized keeping us on track. Thank you so much for being a part of our big day!

Profile Picture Carissa, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite did a fantastic job for our wedding. All the correspondence before hand was super helpful and put our minds at ease about the event. Ryan was awesome! He helped our timeline run smoothly and communicated any changes to our song list to make sure things flowed and our guests were having a great time. And Reed Saunders- voice of the Colorado Rockies did our Grand Introduction! It was an amazing night. Thanks!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely recommend hiring Elite! Our entire experience with Elite was exceptional, easy, and fun. Everyone we worked with, including Ryan during the organizational stages and Joel the DJ, were friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic. Joel kept the dance floor full and moving throughout the entire reception- it was the exact dance party I wanted! We got so many compliments on the music and reception energy. Love Elite!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booking a great DJ was so extremely important to us when planning our wedding, and Elite Entertainment did NOT disappoint. Not only was DJ Seth amazing during our ceremony and reception, keeping the dance floor PACKED all night long, but the entire planning process was so seamless. Jason was a great help in booking and contracting, and Ryan took great care of us when planning logistics. Their client portal website is phenomenal!! They provided such amazing customer service from start to finish, and I am SO happy we found such a stellar company to work with.

Profile Picture Dakota, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was a fantastic partner from start to finish. The planning website was fun and user-friendly. We worked with Ryan to fine-tune the final details, then with our DJ, Cam, in the week before the wedding and during the event itself. He was essentially the sound engineer for the ceremony, happy hour, and reception (dinner/dancing) -- three separate venues on the same compound -- and did a fabulous job, even making last-minute adjustments we requested. We highly recommend Elite!!!

Profile Picture Mark, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite was outstanding! Our kids had a specific Spotify playlist made prior to the wedding. Rob and the team worked to make sure that all the music was played at the right time and moment! Thank you for make the whole evening a fun and exciting night. We planned this wedding from 1300 miles away and Elite could not have worked harder to make sure everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our experience with Elite was outstanding. Communication was excellent and everyone we interacted with over at Elite were so nice and professional. Paul was our DJ and he was the perfect DJ for us! He understood our needs and met every one of our expectations and then some! Paul and Ryan worked with us in creating our vision from the entrance music, introductions and even helped us create an epic first dance. Thank you for helping us create an amazing wedding!

Profile Picture Thai, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite was fantastic to work with! We did not have a dancing crowd so our DJ played our selected playlist. We had fun choosing our songs. We got exactly what we wanted from them, good music though the night! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We used Elite Entertainment for our wedding in Denver in April of 2018. The experience could not have been better. From top to bottom Elite was an excellent vendor. Our DJ for the night was DJ Ryan Hickey who knocked it out of the park. He was a great at casually leading the night along and keeping everyone up to speed with the toasts and what was coming up for the night. Once dinner was over he was able to get the dance floor filled up and everyone had a great time. We heard feedback from numerous guests that he was the best DJ they have ever seen.

Profile Picture Dan, 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were extremely impressed with Elite Connections. From the initial set up phone call through the final payment process, they were nothing short of amazing! Our DJ "Emily" did a fantastic job. We will use them in the future for sure and refer them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture sharon, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cam was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! The dance floor was full the entire night and he was so easy and fun to work with. I highly recommend Elite Entertainment, and specifically Cam, for your DJ needs!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was so great through out the whole wedding process. Very professional and experienced DJs that can take your vision and direction and make it happen without you having to hold their hand at all! I did not have to stress over anything!!! Yan was my DJ for our wedding and he was so great. He took all my recommendations into account, played all my favorite songs, and was able to make on-the-fly adjustments since the whole reception was behind schedule. I couldn't have asked anything more from them. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kyle, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Leading up to our wedding, they were very helpful and responsive! Our DJ, Jack, made our night so memorable!! He played songs I wanted plus threw some great ones in there and was super chill! He could even be spotted singing and dancing along which made the rest of us ready to dance!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I worked with Cameron with Elite for my wedding, and he was fantastic! There were certain aspects of the music that really mattered to me and certain ones that I gave him full freedom on, and he never missed a beat. He was so helpful with special requests--my niece played guitar and sang during my ceremony and reception, and he helped her get all set up and everything sounded great. The music he chose was perfect, and he listened to my requests. The booking process was so simple, and this company does an amazing job for an affordable price. Tasteful and not cheesy! Would recommend without reservation!

Profile Picture Abby, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so thrilled with services from Elite for our wedding! Our guests raves about the photo booth and we loved reminiscing brought our online gallery of all the memories being made.

Spud our DJ was phenomenal!! From the fun mix of music which kept our dance floor alive all night to the support of keeping our timeline we couldn’t imagine a smoother transition from one event to the next. We were truly able to enjoy the moment and soak up all of the day because of him!

The organization and customer service from their team was outstanding. We are so glad we chose Elite!

Profile Picture Janine , 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Elite did an amazing job at our wedding! Highly recommend their do services and the photo booth was the perfect addition!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Amazing company to work with! They took care of DJ services, Lighting and décor, and provided the photo booth. Our DJ was Chris who did fantastic, and the lighting an décor was top notch. Everyone loved the photo booth and I received and email with the copy of all the photos everyone took after which was so great! I would recommend this company every time!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I used Elite for my wedding, and EVERY single part of the experience was perfect. Their response time during the planning process and organization really helped me feel at ease, and the evening itself was filled with awesome music. The onsite DJ was a great emcee and read the crowd very well. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any type of event.

Profile Picture Michele , 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite was truly elite in their responsiveness, planning, professionalism, and execution of our wedding vision. They helped us with DJ and decoration services. Their DJ was hugely entertaining, very thoughtful, and executed all of our details. Their decoration services were exact to the smallest details of what we wanted and we did it all remotely (phone calls and emails), having never met them in person prior to our wedding. Their website and personnel are so proactive, bring a variety of creative options to the discussion, and make everything easy. My wife commented so many times during the planning that they were our best vendor! Thanks Elite for making our wedding so special!
-Nathan and Stacy

Profile Picture Nathan, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Elite Entertainment from the start was a great company to work with. This was one of the first companies that we spoke to for the wedding and I am so happy that we decided to go with them! They were very helpful with the planning process and love the personalized websites they provide as a planning tool. We did not just use them for a DJ but also lighting and photo booth! The photo booth was a huge hit and we love all the funny photos we got! The market lights added the perfect touch to our ceremony! They have so many options to choose from and try their hardest to make your vision come to light.
Chris was our DJ and let me tell you, WE LOVED HIM. He was absolutely amazing throughout the entire day/night and I am beyond thankful to have had him there. He put up with our crazy wedding party and kept the dance floor moving!! He checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with the way things were going and he never disappointed!! We are extremely happy with the services that we received from Elite Entertainment and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was an extremely easy and helpful company to work with. Everyone we came in contact with from the pre-wedding planning, to the day-of, was friendly, helpful, kind, and informative. We had a great meeting in their offices the day before the wedding and had an opportunity to get all of our questions answered. Unfortunately, my husband and I got the flu the day of the wedding, but anytime I remembered to tune into the music, Chris was playing exactly the right thing. While Corey and I were not in the dancing mood, there were people dancing all night long. I would definitely recommend Elite Entertainment and Chris.

Profile Picture Laura, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jazz, Ryan, and everyone we met and worked with at Elite were so amazing. We had them DJ our full wedding (pre-ceremony through reception), and we loved the online system we used to plan the music of the wedding. We were planning from 10,000 miles away and the user-friendly interface made it so easy. We always felt that Elite was keeping in touch and we left our pre-wedding phonecall feeling really confident and comfortable that our DJ could facilitate the feel we wanted for our evening. He did not disappoint. He set all the right moods at all the right times. He also checked in with us throughout the night. We are so happy with the service we received!
In addition to the DJing, we also rented uplighting and a photobooth from Elite. Both really added to the ambiance of the evening and were so fun! Highly recommend the photobooth. We did the green screen background and our guests loved it!
Thank you Elite for making our night so amazing!

Profile Picture Mariana, 1/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was fantastic to work with for our wedding! So many of our guests commented on how great our DJ was. He not only kept the Bride & Groom on schedule, but he also played great music and fulfilled all our 'must have' requests. Thank you!

Profile Picture Meagan, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

For a destination winter, holiday wedding in Colorado with guests average age of 55+, you know its an amazing night when for 2 hours straight no one sat down! The only time the floor was clear was when the DJ (Jaz) announced last call---guests hit the bar, then back to the floor for the final tune! Great job hitting the mark on our theme, walk in, exit, transition from 1st to group dance, and working all day on unique lighting design for our second (felt like the only) wedding dream come true! Tory & Fritz

Profile Picture victoria, 12/29/17, 1 Review