Elite Entertainment Reviews

484 Reviews for Elite Entertainment

1 User photo

Elite Entertainment 1

Logan Callihan · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing DJ and Dance Party!

We hired Elite Entertainment to DJ our wedding based on their on-line 5 star reviews. The price was a higher than other DJ companies so we were a little nervous; but it was totally worth the cost. DJ Cam did an AMAZING job at our wedding and kept the dance floor rocking all night. A ton of our guests told us it was one of the most fun weddings they had attended. Cam was great to work with and took time to meet with us over a beer before our wedding. Ryan was also very helpful and attentive. We will most definitely recommend DJ Cam and Elite Entertainment to all of our friends. Thank you for being so awesome!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Logan! Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves on service to our couples, and are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience and sounds like an amazing day! Cam is awesome, we're so glad he kept the party rocking all night and you and your guests had a great time! We truly care about our clients and want to ensure you have a perfect day! Thank you again so much for letting us be a part of your celebration, and congratulations again to you and Daniel!

Erin Kelley · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing service!

We used Elite and Chris Duffey for our wedding on 11/16. It was absolutely amazing and Chris did an amazing job. So many of my family members said they loved the music he played. We also rented their photo booth and guests had an awesome time with that. It's been really fun looking through the online gallery. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Erin! We are so happy that you had a great experience and an awesome day! Chris and Mac also said it was a blast! Thank you for letting us be a part of your celebration. Congratulations again to you and Bill! Josi Coleman - Elite Entertainment
  • Chancey and Joleah

Chancey · Married on 10/28/2018

Fantastic and Fun - Billy was amazing!

From start to finish, Elite Entertainment was amazing and provided top notch service! The planning process was fun and there was a seamless transition from that to the wedding! Billy was our DJ and did an incredible job! The music was fantastic and people still kept dancing even after the bar closed! We loved our experience and would recommend Elite Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Chancey! Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled you had a great experience and your wedding day was full of great memories and people danced the night away! Billy is awesome, and he loves what he does! Thank you for letting us be a part of a really great day! Josi Coleman - Elite Entertainment

Kari · Married on 10/27/2018

Great choice!

We were very pleased with the services of Elite. They were very easy to work with and made sure our needs were met all along the way! We would hire them again!!

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Best choice ever!

From start to finish, my experience with Elite Entertainment was superb. Ryan talked my fiancé and I through the entire process and made everything so easy. The portal was also awesome- we could request songs in advance to be sure our DJ has the exact version of the song we wanted. The day of, I was absolutely blown away and couldn’t have asked for a better DJ than Chris. From the ceremony through the reception, his music choices were spot on and so perfect for the mood we were hoping to create. Chris truly fueled the reception and kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night. I had multiple guests come up to me and say Chris was the best wedding DJ they’d ever seen. I’m so happy we decided to work with Elite Entertainment! They made our wedding that much more perfect.

Jamie Boyd · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding DJ - HIGHLY recommend :)

We used them for our wedding this past weekend and I can't rave about them enough! Throughout the whole process, they were so helpful with any questions or concerns I had (being this is my first wedding, I was a bit clueless haha). I met Jason at a bridal expo - he initially got me excited about Elite. After contacting them, I spoke with Josi on the phone and via email multiple times - she was always SO helpful with things that were even outside of their wheel house. From there I worked with Ryan to get my wedding day timeline set up and he was so easy to work with. Last but not least our amazing DJ, Chris! He was upbeat like how we wanted, but also very easy going. He kept the party going all night and guests continued to comment on how great our DJ was! HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! :)

Sent on 11/01/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jamie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review and we loved working with you at Spruce Mountain Ranch! Chris raved about your guests and how awesome the party went. :)

Gabriel · Married on 10/15/2018

Wedding and reception DJ

We chose Elite Entertainment to DJ and MC our wedding. We are extremely happy with the job they did, from the first consultation all the way through to the end of the night. There's a reason why Ellie is ranked so high and have rave reviews. We will use Elite for any other events we need music and dj service for. I'll also be recommending them to my friends who are currently planning their weddings. They made our day go without any issues and helped make it what we imagined.

Lizzy · Married on 10/07/2018

Elite Entertainment does an amazing job! They were great at keeping guests out on the dance floor, great at announcing and knowing how to guide guests and their pre-planning website was great. I loved how the site had a song suggestion for every part of the night. They are also connected to Spotify so if you had any requests you could easily add them into your list. I would highly recommend Elite Entertainment to anyone I know!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Lizzy! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and your night was amazing! Paul loved being a part of your special night, and we wish you and Brady congratulations again! Josi Coleman - Elite

Jim · Married on 09/29/2018

Justin was very professional and very accommodating. He kept the dance floor full and played the requests of the group. As a DJ myself, I tend to be critical of other DJ's and Justin was absolutely top notch. He did an AWESOME job!!!!!!

Mike · Married on 09/29/2018

We used Elite DJ for our wedding just a couple weeks back and must say they absolutely exceeded all expectations we had. CHAZ MILES was our DJ and his professionalism, expertise, attention to detail and ability to keep the party going is rather exceptional. From the beginning when we met with Yan to discuss what we wanted, to meeting Chaz personally, to being able to customize a portal with Must plays and Do not plays,, the whole experience was amazing.

You realize how important the DJ is once you're in the mix of the wedding. They literally guide the flow, they keep guests intrigued and make sure the party stays alive. We had 220 people at our wedding and they all had the best time ever. Thank you Elite, and thank you Chaz, you all KILLED it!! I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Greg · Married on 09/23/2018

Elite Entertainment is very organized and professional. Their online planning forms were very helpful and their expertise planning our wedding was great! Our DJ Rene was fantastic. On the day of the wedding, he got a little turned around finding our mountain venue but was able to get everything setup and ready in time for the ceremony. During the ceremony and reception he announced in both English and Spanish. He kept us on time for the reception. We gave genre suggestions and the music he played was amazing! The uplighting in our room also looked awesome! He played every song requested and we got many compliments on the quality of the DJ. I have worked in the event industry for years and have not seen a more professional and all around awesome company. Great jobs guys!

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Jason, from Elite DJ was INCREDIBLE!!
    He was exceptional at managing our timeline, Making announcements, and keeping everyone entertained and dancing all night long!! Highest praises!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Emily! We are so happy to hear that you were happy with Jason and Elite! He said your wedding was so much fun! Congratulations to you and Nathan again! Josi Coleman

Katie · Married on 09/16/2018

When choosing a DJ, we went with Elite because they had a stellar reputation. They did not disappoint. They were professional and so easy to work with. We were concerned people wouldn't dance at the wedding but our DJ was awesome and people danced all night. We loved working with them! Highly recommend :)

Maria · Married on 09/09/2018

I wasn't going to hire a DJ because we were having a brunch wedding and didn't think people would dance. I changed my mind about 5 months before my daughters wedding. I love to dance and I wanted to dance at my daughters wedding even if no one else did!! The staff at Elite were wonderful! When the dancing started I danced almost the entire time! The DJ read the crowd well and the guests had a great time dancing too!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Maria, Thank you so much for your review! Our DJ's love the challenge of "no one will dance" to trying to get the dance floor packed! So happy it was a success and a beautiful day!

Amy · Married on 09/07/2018

From beginning to end, our experience with the Elite team was excellent. The guys did a great job asking precise questions about our event so that they could deliver the perfect ambiance for the evening. Not to mention, they all took the time to answer an abundance of questions from my analytical husband. Moreover, the planning website was an easy to use resource for us. In fact, Ryan even took the time to tailor a custom song for our mother-daughter dance. The Photo Booth was an enormous hit with our guests, as the photos are a treasured gift. When it came to our DJ, we were pleased to work with Chris. He was on time, professional, full of energy and made our reception a blast. He played the perfect songs, at the right times, so the dance floor was never empty! Everyone we worked with was professional, courteous and engaged. We would absolutely recommend Elite Entertainment.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Amy and Mike! We are so happy that everything was wonderful during your amazing day! I know Chris your DJ and Nile (photo booth host) enjoyed your day as well. We strive to have every detail just perfect for our couples, and really appreciate your kind words! Congratulations again! - Josi and Elite Entertainment Team

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2018

We had Billy for our DJ and we were not disappointed! Billy kept the party going and helped everything go smoothly! He was very energetic, kind, professional and fun! Our entire process of planning also went extremely smoothly. Everyone we talked to was so nice and dedicated to making it the perfect night! We are so thankful we had Elite Entertainment for our wedding! It was the BEST!

Crystal · Married on 09/01/2018

Elite Entertainment was AMAZING to work with from start to finish. They offered so many great ideas and made us feel that our wedding was extremely important to them as well!! Their up lighting throughout the reception at our wedding was just amazing! We also had them do our draping, piping, and pinspots which pulled everything together, and made it more of an intimate setting for all our guest! The lighting showed off the drapes, and the flowers throughout the venue. The chandeliers we added in the reception and the ceremony, were just perfect! Not only did it add a special touch, the lights were on during the ceremony and made the picture turn out that much better. The communication was always very clear, and they provided us exactly what we were looking for during our wedding. I would highly recommend Elite Entertainment for your wedding or special events!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Crystal! Thank you so much for the kind words! We are always thrilled when our couples get exactly what they want plus more! We were so happy to be a part of your and Dax's day and are so happy everything turned out to your liking! We hope you share your photos with us when you get them! Good luck with everything, and congratulations again! Josi Coleman - Elite Entertainment

Craig · Married on 08/31/2018

Our experience with Elite Entertainment from the first phone call to the night of the event, was all top notch. The guys did a great job asking lots of questions about our event so that they could deliver the perfect vibe for our party. Everyone we worked with was professional, courteous and engaged. Thanks for making our big night so special!!!

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2018

Elite is AMAZING! They are so flexible and so friendly, not to mention they do an incredibly job. We had Chris as our DJ and he was awesome. He was nice, funny and had our guests on the dance floor the entire night! He knew just what music to play to keep guests dancing! We also used their photo booth with green screen which our guests raves about!! Victoria did an amazing job running the photo booth and although we didn’t order the photo booth photo album, she was so sweet and made an extra copy for my husband and I of all our guests shots and placed them in our card box. You will not regret booking with them! Oh, and my brother and brother in law also booked them and we they rocked their weddings as well ;)

• Tammie

Tammie · Married on 08/25/2018

Elite had handled all three of my daughters wedding and are OUTSTANDING. They are professional, responsive to inquiries, and stick to the requests. They offer so many things. Rene is the BEST DJ ever! Thank you for making my three daughters wedding different and outstanding! Tammie

Taylar · Married on 08/24/2018

When we got engaged, everyone told us that there were two things you shouldn't go cheap on at your wedding - photography and music. I'd have to say that Elite Entertainment went above and beyond our expectations of providing outstanding entertainment. Everything was timed perfectly and the DJ and MC, Paul, even allowed me to text him to confirm, change, or modify anything we had going on. While my wife was doing her father-daughter dance, I snuck away to change into a dress for my father-daughter dance. It was a surprise to everyone, and Paul did a great job stalling in-between dances and allowed me enough time to change without giving away that there was any sort of surprise. I would highly recommend Elite Entertainment for any of your music entertainment needs!

Daniel · Married on 08/24/2018

We feel so fortunate to have been provided a reference to consider Elite for our wedding DJ needs! After one conversation with the Elite staff the search was over! Absolutely stellar coordination, great guidance, and Chris’ expert handling of music, requests, toasts, and a bunch of impromptu fun made our reception over the top perfect. We are still smiling!

McKenna · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly highly recommend! They were absolutely amazing!

Devin · Married on 08/18/2018

Elite/Shutterbooth did a great job on short notice for our photobooth. They were responsive, helpful, and on top of all the planning. Everything went according to plan with very little effort!