Elite Entertainment Reviews

Elite Entertainment 2
Elite Entertainment 3

Todd · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful DJ experience

My wife and I quite honestly found this to be one of the most difficult decisions; our DJ. After connecting with Ryan, he made our decision an easy one. From scheduling conference calls to accommodate our schedule since we live in another state to meeting our DJ at the ceremony, Elite did an amazing job for the ceremony and reception. He worked with our budget, set up a personalized website so we could choose songs to play/not play; everything couldn’t have gone better. If you’re looking for a great party atmosphere without the cheese and total professionalism, look no further than Elite Entertainment!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Taylor · Married on 04/05/2019

Great Photo Booth!

Elite Entertainment did a photo booth for our wedding and everything was great! They were super easy to get a hold of via email. On wedding day they were there early to set up and had lots of fun props. Our guests loved it and definitely took advantage of it all night. I had no idea that after the wedding I would be getting an email with a link to all of the photos so that was an awesome surprise! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Vanessa Lyons · Married on 03/09/2019

I love Elite Entertainment. I only want to use them. From Josie to Yan to Alex all the interactions are smooth. The crew arrived early and introduce themselves. They are professional and the draping and lighting is always perfect. The DJ's are amazing with keeping the party going. I only wish other vendors could be like them! Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Elite Entertainment 4

Steve Stone · Married on 02/24/2019

We made the right choice!

Elite Entertainment played a huge role in making our wedding day perfect! They made the whole planning process very easy and allowed the day of to be stress free. Our DJ, Chris, had the dance floor packed all night and was great at keeping the reception flowing and on track. He was also very engaged with us and kept us updated on what was next and how much time we had till the next item on the agenda. We also used Elite Entertainment’s drapery service which made our venue look amazing and better than we ever could have envisioned. The photo booth was also a great touch which us and our guests had a lot of fun with! The entire staff was incredible throughout the entire process. We highly recommend Elite Entertainment!

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Leede · Married on 01/19/2019

Above and beyond

Elite Entertainment went above at beyond. Working with Ryan prior to the event was great. Highly communicative and fully in-tune with our vision. At the event, Jack was the absolute man. He skillfully melded our requested playlists, which ranged from mainstream to highly abstract, with complementary tracks. He was fully cognizant of our wishes and request guidance. Our main goal for the event was to have a full and active dancefloor. Jack made that happen. Guests and vendors of all ages complimented the music. Total success.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Andrew! We are so happy you were satisfied with our services. We do pride ourselves on our customer service and ensuring we have all those important details to make your night flawless! Jack loves what he does, and it shows! Thank you for letting us be a part of your and Andrea's special day!

Emilio Cordova · Married on 01/19/2019

Thank you Elite Entertainment!

My husband and I hired Elite Entertainment for our wedding by recommendation from our planner, Prisma Events. Our DJ, Ben, was extremely accommodative to taking requests and helped keep us on schedule throughout the night. Ben was able to take our original playlist and change it to keep the energy alive. I have a large family that loves to dance, we were never short of dance music. Elite Entertainment is one of the best for music and sound, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Elite Entertainment 5

Brooke Larson · Married on 01/05/2019

Highly recommend

Elite was the absolute best!! They were easy to work with, but also made sure to cover all the details! They did phone meetings, answered my emails quickly and I always got to talk to them if I had any concerns or questions!! We had an extra long reception and they kept my guests dancing and having fun ALL night. There was no pressure, throughout the night but they kept my guests engaged in everything ❤️ We had special requests (polka music, auctioning off the garter) and they took care it and made it absolutely perfect!! I would recommend them every single time!! Thank you to Elite for making my Wedding day an absolute dream!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Logan Callihan · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing DJ and Dance Party!

We hired Elite Entertainment to DJ our wedding based on their on-line 5 star reviews. The price was a higher than other DJ companies so we were a little nervous; but it was totally worth the cost. DJ Cam did an AMAZING job at our wedding and kept the dance floor rocking all night. A ton of our guests told us it was one of the most fun weddings they had attended. Cam was great to work with and took time to meet with us over a beer before our wedding. Ryan was also very helpful and attentive. We will most definitely recommend DJ Cam and Elite Entertainment to all of our friends. Thank you for being so awesome!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Logan! Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves on service to our couples, and are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience and sounds like an amazing day! Cam is awesome, we're so glad he kept the party rocking all night and you and your guests had a great time! We truly care about our clients and want to ensure you have a perfect day! Thank you again so much for letting us be a part of your celebration, and congratulations again to you and Daniel!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2018

The Perfect DJ!

Elite Entertainment was perfect for our wedding! Also, we have a very hard last name to pronounce and our DJ got it right with no problem. Elite had a beautiful setup, provided the lighting for our wedding and our DJ knew just what to play to get our guests on the dance floor. Would definitely recommend for anybody looking for a DJ!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad that we made it easy for your big day, and that Jack did what he does best, and get the people dancing! Down to the small details, we like to have everything just right for you! Including correct pronunciation! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day! Congratulations again!

• Maddie

Maddie Scavuzzo-Golesh · Married on 12/01/2018

Elite entertainment did a great job!

Rene did a spectacular job! The whole day went smooth! All of our guest loved the music and wouldn’t leave the dance floor! I would recommend elite entertainment to everyone!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Maddie! We are so happy to hear you were happy with Rene and Elite! We are honored to have been a part of your amazing day! Congratulations again!

Bailee Bickers · Married on 12/01/2018

Elite Entertainment Rules!

We used Elite Entertainment for our DJ at our wedding and we cannot recommend them enough! We worked with Ryan Solley during the planning process and he was very professional and personable. We appreciated how organized Ryan was. He kept us up to date and gave us deadlines as to when he needed certain info. He was also easily available by both phone and email. It was great with how quick he was to answering any questions we had. The online planning suite that Elite Entertainment uses is super helpful and a great tool to use while planning also! Our DJ was Chris Duffey and he was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Our guests complimented how amazing he was as a DJ and loved the music! He was so easy to work with and the night went perfectly! If any future brides or grooms are looking for top notch service and excellent people to work with, go with Elite Entertainment! You will not go wrong. Thank you so much for helping our day be THE BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Erin Kelley · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing service!

We used Elite and Chris Duffey for our wedding on 11/16. It was absolutely amazing and Chris did an amazing job. So many of my family members said they loved the music he played. We also rented their photo booth and guests had an awesome time with that. It's been really fun looking through the online gallery. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Erin! We are so happy that you had a great experience and an awesome day! Chris and Mac also said it was a blast! Thank you for letting us be a part of your celebration. Congratulations again to you and Bill!

• Chancey and Joleah

Chancey · Married on 10/28/2018

Fantastic and Fun - Billy was amazing!

From start to finish, Elite Entertainment was amazing and provided top notch service! The planning process was fun and there was a seamless transition from that to the wedding! Billy was our DJ and did an incredible job! The music was fantastic and people still kept dancing even after the bar closed! We loved our experience and would recommend Elite Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Chancey! Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled you had a great experience and your wedding day was full of great memories and people danced the night away! Billy is awesome, and he loves what he does! Thank you for letting us be a part of a really great day!

Kari · Married on 10/27/2018

Great choice!

We were very pleased with the services of Elite. They were very easy to work with and made sure our needs were met all along the way! We would hire them again!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Best choice ever!

From start to finish, my experience with Elite Entertainment was superb. Ryan talked my fiancé and I through the entire process and made everything so easy. The portal was also awesome- we could request songs in advance to be sure our DJ has the exact version of the song we wanted. The day of, I was absolutely blown away and couldn’t have asked for a better DJ than Chris. From the ceremony through the reception, his music choices were spot on and so perfect for the mood we were hoping to create. Chris truly fueled the reception and kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night. I had multiple guests come up to me and say Chris was the best wedding DJ they’d ever seen. I’m so happy we decided to work with Elite Entertainment! They made our wedding that much more perfect.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jamie Boyd · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding DJ - HIGHLY recommend :)

We used them for our wedding this past weekend and I can't rave about them enough! Throughout the whole process, they were so helpful with any questions or concerns I had (being this is my first wedding, I was a bit clueless haha). I met Jason at a bridal expo - he initially got me excited about Elite. After contacting them, I spoke with Josi on the phone and via email multiple times - she was always SO helpful with things that were even outside of their wheel house. From there I worked with Ryan to get my wedding day timeline set up and he was so easy to work with. Last but not least our amazing DJ, Chris! He was upbeat like how we wanted, but also very easy going. He kept the party going all night and guests continued to comment on how great our DJ was! HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! :)

Sent on 11/01/2018

Hi Jamie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review and we loved working with you at Spruce Mountain Ranch! Chris raved about your guests and how awesome the party went. :)

Gabriel · Married on 10/15/2018

Wedding and reception DJ

We chose Elite Entertainment to DJ and MC our wedding. We are extremely happy with the job they did, from the first consultation all the way through to the end of the night. There's a reason why Ellie is ranked so high and have rave reviews. We will use Elite for any other events we need music and dj service for. I'll also be recommending them to my friends who are currently planning their weddings. They made our day go without any issues and helped make it what we imagined.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Lizzy · Married on 10/07/2018

Elite Entertainment does an amazing job! They were great at keeping guests out on the dance floor, great at announcing and knowing how to guide guests and their pre-planning website was great. I loved how the site had a song suggestion for every part of the night. They are also connected to Spotify so if you had any requests you could easily add them into your list. I would highly recommend Elite Entertainment to anyone I know!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Lizzy! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and your night was amazing! Paul loved being a part of your special night, and we wish you and Brady congratulations again!

Josi Coleman - Elite

Jim · Married on 09/29/2018

Justin was very professional and very accommodating. He kept the dance floor full and played the requests of the group. As a DJ myself, I tend to be critical of other DJ's and Justin was absolutely top notch. He did an AWESOME job!!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Mike · Married on 09/29/2018

We used Elite DJ for our wedding just a couple weeks back and must say they absolutely exceeded all expectations we had. CHAZ MILES was our DJ and his professionalism, expertise, attention to detail and ability to keep the party going is rather exceptional. From the beginning when we met with Yan to discuss what we wanted, to meeting Chaz personally, to being able to customize a portal with Must plays and Do not plays,, the whole experience was amazing.

You realize how important the DJ is once you're in the mix of the wedding. They literally guide the flow, they keep guests intrigued and make sure the party stays alive. We had 220 people at our wedding and they all had the best time ever. Thank you Elite, and thank you Chaz, you all KILLED it!! I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Greg · Married on 09/23/2018

Elite Entertainment is very organized and professional. Their online planning forms were very helpful and their expertise planning our wedding was great! Our DJ Rene was fantastic. On the day of the wedding, he got a little turned around finding our mountain venue but was able to get everything setup and ready in time for the ceremony. During the ceremony and reception he announced in both English and Spanish. He kept us on time for the reception. We gave genre suggestions and the music he played was amazing! The uplighting in our room also looked awesome! He played every song requested and we got many compliments on the quality of the DJ. I have worked in the event industry for years and have not seen a more professional and all around awesome company. Great jobs guys!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Jason, from Elite DJ was INCREDIBLE!!
    He was exceptional at managing our timeline, Making announcements, and keeping everyone entertained and dancing all night long!! Highest praises!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Elite Entertainment's reply:

Hi Emily! We are so happy to hear that you were happy with Jason and Elite! He said your wedding was so much fun! Congratulations to you and Nathan again!

Josi Coleman

Katie · Married on 09/16/2018

When choosing a DJ, we went with Elite because they had a stellar reputation. They did not disappoint. They were professional and so easy to work with. We were concerned people wouldn't dance at the wedding but our DJ was awesome and people danced all night. We loved working with them! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 10/14/2018

Maria · Married on 09/09/2018

I wasn't going to hire a DJ because we were having a brunch wedding and didn't think people would dance. I changed my mind about 5 months before my daughters wedding. I love to dance and I wanted to dance at my daughters wedding even if no one else did!! The staff at Elite were wonderful! When the dancing started I danced almost the entire time! The DJ read the crowd well and the guests had a great time dancing too!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Maria,

Thank you so much for your review! Our DJ's love the challenge of "no one will dance" to trying to get the dance floor packed! So happy it was a success and a beautiful day!