451 Reviews for Elite Entertainment

Liability Insurance (9)
Projector (3)
Flat Screen (2)
451 Elite Entertainment Reviews

Wow! Elite DJ is amazing. We worked with Ryan Meagher through most of the process and hands down he was the most responsive vendor of our entire wedding. He also made us feel very comfortable with the timeline. The music was fantastic, our guests said the dance floor had some serious heat!
-Bridget & Ben

Profile Picture Bridget , 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was amazing! Jason was the best, punctual, very professional. He made sure we had the best day ever! And the dance party during the reception was great! I don't think anyone stopped dancing, there was even a "spin the bottle dance party" at one point! Thanks for making our day perfect and a party that our friends will always talk about.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Elite Entertainment for our ceremony and reception music. Jaz McDonald was our DJ for the day and he was SO GOOD. We had the opportunity to have coffee with him before our wedding so he could get to know us a little better, which I thought was so important because we really wanted a super fun dance party (which we totally got!) I was able to add "must play" songs for the pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and Jaz built the rest of the music off of that. Jaz matched our laid back vibe and did such a good job, I had several guests tell me they never left the dance floor because all the songs were too good! Thank you all for such a fun time!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Elite Entertainment did a wonderful job at our wedding! Throughout the whole planning process they were easy to get a hold of, had quick response time, were very organized, have an awesome online planning tool, were very professional, and just awesome to work with! We definitely recommend Elite Entertainment!!!! They are wonderful.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow!! Where to begin, Chris was our DJ and he went above and beyond to make sure our day was special!!! He was so involved in the day and with the crowd!! We couldn't have asked for anyone better on our big day! I also loved the fact that even though we went over the day of schedule with him before hand he came and found us at each event (cake cutting, speeches etc) and made sure we were ok to move on!! It was absolutely wonderful!!! I recommend Elite to ANYONE needing a DJ service!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

EMILY WAS THE BEST! My partner and I were VERY picky about the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception as well as the DJ. We didn’t want someone cheesy or over the top and wanted to hear edm, funk and other party favorites while leaving out the standard Macarena, chicken dance, etc. After we first contacted Elite and discussed what we wanted, they invited us to come to their office space in Denver to get a better idea. Everyone we met in office was super nice and friendly. We told Rob that we wanted to know exactly who would
be our DJ before we signed a contract. Most other companies could just tell us that we “would love the DJ that they pick for us”, but we weren’t sold on that. Elite provided some suggestions for DJ’s and we ended up choosing Emily. We were able to have a phone conversation with her beforehand to get her sense of style and make sure that what we were envisioning was do able. Not only did she meet expectations, but she far exceeded them! Ceremony and cocktail hour were exactly what we wanted and when it came to the reception, our guests didn’t leave the dance floor from the first song until we got kicked out of the venue! She took requests, mixed songs together and could read the crowd when we needed something slower or faster. All this and well within our budget. I highly recommend Emily and Elite Entertainment!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I can't say enough good things about Elite. They were extremely professional and very easy to work with during the entire planning process. I was very nervous about the transition between music and my sister singing in our ceremony, but Elite made sure it ran smoothly and didn't miss a beat! He kept the dance floor going our entire night and was so organized keeping us on track. Thank you so much for being a part of our big day!

Profile Picture Carissa, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite did a fantastic job for our wedding. All the correspondence before hand was super helpful and put our minds at ease about the event. Ryan was awesome! He helped our timeline run smoothly and communicated any changes to our song list to make sure things flowed and our guests were having a great time. And Reed Saunders- voice of the Colorado Rockies did our Grand Introduction! It was an amazing night. Thanks!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely recommend hiring Elite! Our entire experience with Elite was exceptional, easy, and fun. Everyone we worked with, including Ryan during the organizational stages and Joel the DJ, were friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic. Joel kept the dance floor full and moving throughout the entire reception- it was the exact dance party I wanted! We got so many compliments on the music and reception energy. Love Elite!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booking a great DJ was so extremely important to us when planning our wedding, and Elite Entertainment did NOT disappoint. Not only was DJ Seth amazing during our ceremony and reception, keeping the dance floor PACKED all night long, but the entire planning process was so seamless. Jason was a great help in booking and contracting, and Ryan took great care of us when planning logistics. Their client portal website is phenomenal!! They provided such amazing customer service from start to finish, and I am SO happy we found such a stellar company to work with.

Profile Picture Dakota, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was a fantastic partner from start to finish. The planning website was fun and user-friendly. We worked with Ryan to fine-tune the final details, then with our DJ, Cam, in the week before the wedding and during the event itself. He was essentially the sound engineer for the ceremony, happy hour, and reception (dinner/dancing) -- three separate venues on the same compound -- and did a fabulous job, even making last-minute adjustments we requested. We highly recommend Elite!!!

Profile Picture Mark, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite was outstanding! Our kids had a specific Spotify playlist made prior to the wedding. Rob and the team worked to make sure that all the music was played at the right time and moment! Thank you for make the whole evening a fun and exciting night. We planned this wedding from 1300 miles away and Elite could not have worked harder to make sure everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our experience with Elite was outstanding. Communication was excellent and everyone we interacted with over at Elite were so nice and professional. Paul was our DJ and he was the perfect DJ for us! He understood our needs and met every one of our expectations and then some! Paul and Ryan worked with us in creating our vision from the entrance music, introductions and even helped us create an epic first dance. Thank you for helping us create an amazing wedding!

Profile Picture Thai, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite was fantastic to work with! We did not have a dancing crowd so our DJ played our selected playlist. We had fun choosing our songs. We got exactly what we wanted from them, good music though the night! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We used Elite Entertainment for our wedding in Denver in April of 2018. The experience could not have been better. From top to bottom Elite was an excellent vendor. Our DJ for the night was DJ Ryan Hickey who knocked it out of the park. He was a great at casually leading the night along and keeping everyone up to speed with the toasts and what was coming up for the night. Once dinner was over he was able to get the dance floor filled up and everyone had a great time. We heard feedback from numerous guests that he was the best DJ they have ever seen.

Profile Picture Dan, 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were extremely impressed with Elite Connections. From the initial set up phone call through the final payment process, they were nothing short of amazing! Our DJ "Emily" did a fantastic job. We will use them in the future for sure and refer them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture sharon, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cam was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! The dance floor was full the entire night and he was so easy and fun to work with. I highly recommend Elite Entertainment, and specifically Cam, for your DJ needs!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was so great through out the whole wedding process. Very professional and experienced DJs that can take your vision and direction and make it happen without you having to hold their hand at all! I did not have to stress over anything!!! Yan was my DJ for our wedding and he was so great. He took all my recommendations into account, played all my favorite songs, and was able to make on-the-fly adjustments since the whole reception was behind schedule. I couldn't have asked anything more from them. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kyle, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Leading up to our wedding, they were very helpful and responsive! Our DJ, Jack, made our night so memorable!! He played songs I wanted plus threw some great ones in there and was super chill! He could even be spotted singing and dancing along which made the rest of us ready to dance!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I worked with Cameron with Elite for my wedding, and he was fantastic! There were certain aspects of the music that really mattered to me and certain ones that I gave him full freedom on, and he never missed a beat. He was so helpful with special requests--my niece played guitar and sang during my ceremony and reception, and he helped her get all set up and everything sounded great. The music he chose was perfect, and he listened to my requests. The booking process was so simple, and this company does an amazing job for an affordable price. Tasteful and not cheesy! Would recommend without reservation!

Profile Picture Abby, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so thrilled with services from Elite for our wedding! Our guests raves about the photo booth and we loved reminiscing brought our online gallery of all the memories being made.

Spud our DJ was phenomenal!! From the fun mix of music which kept our dance floor alive all night to the support of keeping our timeline we couldn’t imagine a smoother transition from one event to the next. We were truly able to enjoy the moment and soak up all of the day because of him!

The organization and customer service from their team was outstanding. We are so glad we chose Elite!

Profile Picture Janine , 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Elite did an amazing job at our wedding! Highly recommend their do services and the photo booth was the perfect addition!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Amazing company to work with! They took care of DJ services, Lighting and décor, and provided the photo booth. Our DJ was Chris who did fantastic, and the lighting an décor was top notch. Everyone loved the photo booth and I received and email with the copy of all the photos everyone took after which was so great! I would recommend this company every time!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I used Elite for my wedding, and EVERY single part of the experience was perfect. Their response time during the planning process and organization really helped me feel at ease, and the evening itself was filled with awesome music. The onsite DJ was a great emcee and read the crowd very well. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any type of event.

Profile Picture Michele , 4/14/18, 2 Reviews