1955 Rough Ct., Castle Rock, CO 80109 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Party Pro DJ's

Our entertainers at Party Pro DJ's have over 30 years of combined experience in providing DJ/MC services for weddings. Our professionals will read the crowd, listen to your suggestions, and take requests from your guests to ensure that everyone has a great experience at your wedding! You will be able to meet your DJ/MC prior to your event to make sure they will be a good fit for you and your guests. Feel free to call any time with questions. We look forward to helping make your special day amazing!

Follow Party Pro DJ's on
a2852c3f34acf8b0 1428591490492 letir 2374
Couple kiss
Couple kiss
letir 2374
a2852c3f34acf8b0 1428591490492 letir 2374

8 Reviews for Party Pro DJ's

Emily · Married on 05/29/2015

Rick was the perfect DJ for my wedding. I had no idea what kind of music I wanted and Rick gave me suggestions that made my decisions much easier. My dad had numerous requests and Rick played each one! Rick even willingly and openly participated in the line dancing when we forgot the moves! He seamlessly read the crowd and played the songs that got everyone on the dance floor! Everyine had a great time on the dance floor!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/21/2015

Rick was wonderful to work with and extremely professional! He helped the entire night go smoothly, especially since we ran a little late in getting to the reception. He accommodated my fiancee in requesting time for a surprise toast for me. He took the time to find my very obscure father-daughter dance song and had it ready to go so I didn't have to remember to bring the burned CD. His suggestion for our last song of the night was perfect, we had a huge dance circle going! It was one of the highlights of the event! Highly recommend Party Pro DJ's!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Party Pro DJ's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 725.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 725.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• Mack And Gratz Planning