PO Box 880983, Pukalani, HI 96788 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Driftwood Films

making cinematic memories...

allow us to share your special story in an unique and imaginative way!

Our primary video editor, Ryota Komai, has been shooting since 2006 when his passion for movies grew into a desire to create his own stories. Ryota believes that enjoyment for everyone involved is an important part of video production. Part of his joy and drive for the art comes from viewing the completed product.

Yukio Kina’s roots in video go all the way back to his childhood when he was using his father’s camcorder to make his own movies. The thrill of bringing an idea to life and being able to share it through video was nothing short of magic and expanded his love of visual arts to include photography. To him, video and photo can be used equally to tell a story, but with very different effects.

Our shared interests in the visual arts has created a strong friendship, which is the foundation of Driftwood Films. We hope our love for what we do will shine and foster lasting memories for all we are fortunate to partner with.

We look forward to working with you!

info@driftwoodfilms.com

• Videos 6

27 Reviews for Driftwood Films

• KILEY

KILEY · Married on 05/24/2018

I can't say enough how amazing these guys were! I am a planner myself that pays a lot of attention to the detail, so of course I did a lot of research when we started wedding planning. I knew right away that I had to have them capture our special day. From the moment they arrived they made us all feel so comfortable, I felt like we had known them for years and they were just a part of our wedding. They were so great to work with and I couldn't believe how quickly they posted our one minute teaser. Everyone who has seen it has just been in awe at how amazing it is. I can't wait to see the rest of our footage! They were awesome people who I hope to keep in touch with, not to mention they got to tour around with Jo Koy who is our favorite comedian ever!! I would hire this team over and over again! Thank you so much Driftwood! I will forever be an avid follower of your work!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Julie · Married on 09/01/2017

DREAM TEAM!!!! We are so glad we had Yukio, Ryota, and Dawn capture our wedding day - I cannot express enough how happy we are with our wedding videos and just the overall experience we had working with their team. Emails were always answered promptly, which is much appreciated when trying to plan a wedding from afar. Not only is their team professional, but very personable and I could tell how much they care for their clients from the first moment we met over coffee to discuss videography details. I thought it was so nice that they took time out of their day to meet with my mom and I just days before the wedding to find out what sentimental aspects of the wedding we definitely wanted to be captured and other details such as wedding video style, music, etc. The quality of the videos were fantastic and their team went above and beyond what we expected to capture all of the important moments during our wedding day and even stayed late (exceeding the booked time), which I thought was very thoughtful. I was debating whether I should get a videographer at the beginning of my wedding planning and now I am so happy I did! :)

Sent on 01/09/2018
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 04/29/2017

I absolutely loved having this team capture our big day! They were all so friendly and professional and most of the time I didn't even notice they were there. Thank you all so much for your flexibility and patience with the delay in start time and changes due to weather. I can't wait to see our video!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Driftwood Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• JamN J Productions
    JamN J Productions Wedding DJs

JamN J Productions has always enjoyed working with Driftwood Films at many of our events. They truly love what they do and showcase that through their work. Their professional and high quality product definitely sets them apart from the rest!

• BellaEva Photography
    BellaEva Photography Wedding Photographers

Yukio and Ryota are incredible! Staying on top of everything, capturing the greatest moments they are so laid back, that you sometimes forget they are around. It is a real treat to work with them and their results speak for themselves. We highly recommend to check them out!

• Sugar Beach Events
    Sugar Beach Events Banquet Halls

This video company is wonderful to work with and the quality of their videos is superb. They take the time to capture those special moments and then edit it all together seamlessly to tell the story.

• PO Box 880983 Pukalani, 96788 See on map