Kula, HI 96790 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 2

About Ohana Films

YOUR WEDDING IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Your wedding isn’t going to be cheesy so let’s not make a cheesy video about it. We won’t make you fake moments or perform in any way. In fact, we won’t make you do anything. Instead, you enjoy your wedding and we will make an incredible film about it.

Let's talk about your wedding!

Kent & Darlene
Ohana Films

Get to know us via Instagram :)
instagram.com/ohanafilms

19 Reviews for Ohana Films

• Anh_O

Anh Ochs · Married on 09/03/2019

The best cinematic film!

Kent and Darlene are so sweet! They captured our wedding with authentic moments and we're beyond grateful! The songs they picked out for our cinematic highlight film touched us. I wish we had a picture with them! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for choosing us as your clients! :)

Sent on 05/09/2020
  • Ritz

Ritz · Married on 07/12/2019

The Best Out There

Ohana Films is the best! We're so glad to have them film our wedding day. They were like ninjas! None of our guests even noticed that we had videographers at the wedding. Everything they caught on film was natural and nothing was set up or acted out. Darlene is a very calm and cool gal. She kept reminding me to juz breathe while getting ready for the big day because I had a million things going thru my mind. A simple reminder to just breathe was very helpful for me. I love how they focused most of the video on the kids. My kids would for sure love to watch it again when they're older and remind them of the day. Everyone had so much fun and it clearly shows on the video. I also really liked the songs they've chosen. The whole thing was perfect!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

Your search for a wedding videographer stops here

I booked Darlene and Kent of Ohana Films for our June 30, 2018 wedding because they are the absolute best in the industry. In the Hawaiian Islands, their reputation precedes them as a sweet husband and wife team who have an artistic eye and incredible talent for videography and cinematography. Their website reads, “We approach every wedding video with a filmmaker's sensibility and treat each film as a work of art. Capturing genuine moments, both big and small, is very important to us. We are not going to ask you to fake any moments or perform in any way.” This comes across in their authentic documentary-style films, which are each unique, creative, and magical. After perusing their website it is easy to see why Ohana’s booking calendar often fills up a year in advance.
    Besides all this, Kent and Darlene are two of the most approachable, kind, and cool people I know. They kept in contact with me during my entire wedding-planning process and were so helpful with wedding advice (because, ya know, they have been to a few weddings ;-). I also loved to keep in touch about the small-kine animal rescue operation they have going on at their house (lol) and the adventures of Nana, Pumpkin, Daisy, Miso, and the one-eared Cementy. (Seriously, D&K are angels!)
    On our wedding day, as promised, all we had to do was relax and enjoy. Ohana quietly captured the entire day like a fly on the wall and what came out of it was a beautiful, candid, modern, epic, cinematic video production which you can see here: https://youtu.be/J4FFEtafOm8
    When my husband and I watched the video for the first time we were blown away as it surpassed all of our expectations. We laughed, we cried (ok maybe just I did), and we relived the whole day in 8 minutes and 53 seconds of highlights. The video captured the very heart and soul of our wedding and allowed us to see moments we might have missed or otherwise forgotten. The music is *on point* and it is apparent a lot of time, thought, energy, and attention to detail was given to the film’s production. A value cannot be placed on this video, which we will be able to watch time and again, as well as share with family and friends.
    Mahalo nui loa, Darlene and Kent, for this beautiful gift we will forever treasure.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Ohana Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 5,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6700.00
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

2 Real Weddings

• Can Ham Photo Booth Photo Booths

So talented and such lovely people!! A husband and wife film-making team...such a delight to work with! I LOVE all the moments they captured for our mutual clients at their wedding, highly recommend!

• Sugar Beach Events Banquet Halls

One of the best videographers in Maui. They capture each endearing moment beautifully.

• Ululani's Shave Ice Catering Wedding Caterers

We're addicted to watching videos from Ohana Films! Kent & Darlene are always super professional and get the most unique shots and special moments and details at events.

• Kula, 96790 See on map
    Location of (Ohana Films)