About NooB Entertainment

"We Do What We Like And We Like What we Do; Bringing You Unforgettable Fun"

Whether you are planning a wedding reception, birthday, graduation party, school dances, corporate events or any other social events, NooB Entertainment can pull out all of the stops. All you have to do is tell us how you want your party to go down, and we’ll make sure all you are left to think about is having the time of your life with your guests.

Our Services include:

•Perfect tune selection from our DJs

•LED Uplightings to set a perfect mood and to match your theme color

•Custom gobo monograms for a truly classy atmosphere

•Dance on the cloud effect for a night in heaven.

•Emcee Services

•Photo Booth Services for a good giggle the morning after

•Party Bus coming soon!

You can customize your party packages, so contact us today and get the party started!

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Honolulu

Follow NooB Entertainment on

15 Reviews for NooB Entertainment

2.6

I was referred to Noob through my wedding planner. And after looking at reviews, we gave them a chance.
I’d have to say that I was really really disappointed with Noob’s DJ. We are from the Bay Area California and we had a destination wedding in Oahu. We met with Ryan 4 days before the wedding and I was pretty thorough and organized with which songs, artists, and genres to play throughout the wedding... I even provided links to songs if it was a cover or specific instrumental, given 2 weeks in advance. He had our list in hand and made it seem like it would be easy to get all of the songs for us. However on the day of, the music didn’t go as planned. He made a mistake with a song during our ceremony, bridal party entrance, grand entrance!, and throughout the wedding. I wish we would’ve reviewed all of the songs ahead of time or was notified that he had never heard of a song before. I could’ve easily given my phone to play the song.

Overall, I felt like we still had a successful wedding but our DJ could have been more prepared. I’m not sure I would recommend their DJ for those who are doing a destination wedding.

Our uplighting looked amazing with our decor and our guests enjoyed the photo booth. Thanks for the monogram with our names & date on the dance floor and the USB copy of all the photo booth pics.

Profile Picture Missy, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ryan was wonderful. He made our wedding look so beautiful with the uplightings, dancing on the cloud was beautiful. My guests and I loved their photobooth, and we also enjoyed the music. Overall Noob Entertainment is great and you won't be disappointed.

View Vendor Response