1253 S. Beretania St. #3107, Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number

About I do weddings & events

We get it. The modern bride & groom are busy juggling a full schedule these days. Leave the time consuming planning to us. We have only one agenda on our schedule...YOUR WEDDING..it's on the top of our "to-do"list! We believe the planning process should be an enjoyable experience leading up to the big day. We will treat your wedding day with the utmost respect and care.

Please check out our recent weddings on IG + Facebook @idoweddingsinc

25 Reviews for I do weddings & events

• Erika

Erika Jang · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Attentive to Detail

Sun Kim gave us the care and guidance that we needed, from Day 1. We had a very specific theme in mind for our wedding that we could only describe in a few adjectives. She was on-board, immediately. There were times where we would go off theme a little bit and she was not afraid to let us know if it would clash with what we had already planned. She was graceful and attentive to detail. And our wedding turned out absolutely perfect. We asked for random things to be ready for us that evening like: chilled shots waiting for us at the end of the ceremony, and appetizers waiting on the table for us so that we don't get "Hangry". We could not be happier having Sun help us. But most importantly, we are so happy to have met such a wonderful person whom we'll remember always.

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Jkb294

Jkb294 · Married on 06/01/2020

Absolutely the best!!!!!!!!

Sun is an absolute pro at what she does! She helped us plan our wedding in 2019. Without her genius and abilities, we would not have had the wedding of our dreams. From the very beginning she kept us on track, provided great ideas and helped our vision become reality. Our wedding would not have happened without her! And on the day of, I had nothing to worry about. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding completely stress free. To this day, we STILL get compliments from our guests about how much they loved the wedding. This is all because of Sun and her team. You will not regret working with her! We love Sun!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Andrew Nadeau · Married on 03/14/2020

Dream Wedding

We hired Sun as our full coordinator and she did not disappoint. We had been stressed that something would go wrong on our wedding day, but once the day came Sun took care of everything so that we only had to think about enjoying our day with friends and family. She knows a lot of people in the business so she was able to recommend great vendors and get us discounts because of her relationships with them. She was professional and helpful and I would recommend her to anyone planning their dream wedding. There was also one part at the end of our wedding where all the guests held hands and swayed around us in a circle. Our cameramen had gone home by that point and no one had free hands to take pictures. I was disappointed the next day when I realized there wouldn’t be pictures because it was one of my favorite moments. But of course Sun was taking pictures, and she sent them the next day. Just one example of how she goes above and beyond to make each wedding perfect for her clients.

Sent on 03/18/2020

I do weddings & events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Aloha On The Rocks Wedding Caterers

Sun Kim is da Best! She is super organized and a pleasure to work with.

• Jason Chu Photography Wedding Photographers

Kim is a great affordable wedding and event planner. She is really on top of her communication and makes everything very easy to work with her. Highly recommended for brides looking for a wedding planner, whether they are looking for a destination wedding or local wedding!

• Spectrum Entertainment Wedding DJs

Love it when I get to work with Kim and I do Weddings & Events! Everything is always so organized and on point, Kim?s timeline is thorough but easy to understand, and everything from linens to flowers and all of the wedding decor is always tied together so well :) From a DJ/Emcee standpoint its always comforting to work with a coordinator who is assertive at the right times and all around gets the job done! Looking forward to working many more times with I do Weddings and Events!

• 1253 S. Beretania St. #3107 Honolulu, 96814 See on map
    Location of (I do weddings & events)