91-1532 Kaikoi Place, Ewa Beach, HI 96706 Map · Phone number

About Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii is located in Hawaii. Owner, Richard Bautista, has been entertaining Hawaii since 1995. Let us put our experience to work for you.

In addition to making announcements, our goal is to facilitate the general flow of the reception. A major attribute we offer is our wedding reception planning, which allows us to organize the order of events into a manageable timeline. This timeline is shared with other vendors, so they are aware of what happens throughout the night.

Included in the services are two consultations, which range between 2-3 ours each. This consultations are spread out to allow for sufficient time to complete the program planning process in an organized manner.

The spotlight of the evening should be the bride and groom and throughout the night all the festivities highlight that they are the stars of the evening. We accomplish this through creative ideas and solutions to make the wedding reception a memorable and interactive experience for all.

Follow Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii on

Other couples have also viewed

• DJ D-LYTE
img6541
img6573
img6691
Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii
The couple got married in a little room located alongside the ocean right outside the ballroom.
Ceremony and Reception at Turtle Bay Resort. The ocean views are beautiful.
Ceremony and Reception at Turtle Bay Resort. The ocean views are beautiful.
Garter Toss Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii style...on the football of the groom's favorite team.
The head table.
The head table.
The lovely couple after their money dance. Guests clipped money onto the couple and got a little...
Great idea! Duplicate copies of the Photo Booth photos were clipped on clotheslines attached to a...
Okinawan Center, their venue, allows for a ceremony on the lawn besides the hall. Guests can watch...
The head table

48 Reviews for Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii

• Lea-Ann

Lea-Ann C. · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing Team!

TBTG Hawaii is AMAAAAZING! They definitely made our wedding so full of fun and entertaining - we had such a wonderful time! Richard & Eric (Emcees), DJKurious and Geoffrey (Monogram) are sooo good at what they do, and initiated a wedding reception that Daniel and I envisioned to have! It was PERFECT! No words can express how thankful we are to have this team to be a part of our wedding and so blessed to have them! From the planning process to the special day - we enjoyed working with them! We will definitely recommend thier team to soon to be married couples!

Thank you so so much TBTG Hawaii, for everything! You guys are the best!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Jennifer · Married on 01/11/2020

You Only Get Married Once

Based on the other reviews, you can obviously see that TBTG are awesome and so great to work with but let me tell you why you should hire them for your wedding!

My family, friends and I have coordinated many events and parties in the past but I have never planned a wedding before.
    TBTG truly helped bring our vision to life; guest interactions, emotional moments, humor, and non-stop entertainment.

These guys are professionals at their craft, they will advise and assist in things that a wedding reception entails that you would not normally think of.
    I.E. The garter toss. Usually when you see grooms flinging garters over their shoulders, it does not travel far and most times won’t make it to the awaiting bachelors.
    TBTG suggested wrapping the garter on an item to help it travel further and also entices the gentleman to want to grab it! We opted for a foam, toy sized football that my husband and I signed along with our wedding date. What a sight! I have never seen bachelors for a garter toss look so excited and enthused!

Suggestions like this is what makes TBTG your best choice for planning your wedding reception.
    They coached us on many aspects of the evening like how to properly cut the cake for picture taking purposes and ease of serving.
    Every detail of the program was well thought out and again, assisting with the things you don’t usually think of. TBTG will definitely not only help you create a memorable evening but professionally guide you through the planning process and throughout the night so you can sit back and enjoy your day that was a year’s worth of planning.

DJ Kurious. Another master of his art.
    We conveyed to him the kind of ambiance we wanted for most of our guests who are, like us, late 20s to early 30s.
    Success! DJ Kurious transported us all back to 2005!
    During dinner, the music got our guests in the mood we wanted and ready for a fun fulfilled evening!
    Because of that, the transition into the program was perfect because TBTG took our guests on an emotional roller-coaster.
    Knowing how most weddings end, guests leaving as soon as the first dance song comes on (usually the Electric Slide), we did not have much expectations for the dancing portion of the night and confirmed a small dance floor with the venue.
    I have never seen the dance floor at a wedding reception so packed and at the end of the night, guests were not ready to leave!

We wanted an evening that everyone would not forget, we wanted people to be laughing and crying all night long.
    They say people don’t remember what you say but people remember how you made them feel.
    It’s been three weeks since our wedding and our friends and family are STILL talking about our wedding and how it was the BEST wedding they have ever been to.
    Wedding of the year and decade! The feedback from our guests are the true testament to what TBTG helped create for this event.
    Weddings are not cheap so we wanted this evening to be AWESOME. YOGMO (You Only Get Married Once)!

During the night, TBTG are ready to adapt to changes or unexpected things, things the bride and groom should not have to worry about on their wedding day.
    After all our planning meetings, phone calls, texts, and emails, we knew we could put our full trust in TBTG to control and conduct the evening.
    My husband and I are so thankful and grateful for TBTG, not only as a wedding program vendor who came and did their job.
    They went above and beyond and I cannot emphasize enough how truly professional and knowledgeable they are about the wedding industry and work.

I just want to add one more personal testimony that made all the difference.
    With all the planning and stress during the final weeks leading up to the wedding, I forgot to practice for the surprise hula I was planning to perform for my husband.
    Right before our grand entrance at the reception, I told Eric (one of the emcees) to scratch my hula because I knew I could not remember the 2nd verse.
    He counseled me on the side and suggested that I do at least one verse for my husband, “any chance to make a memory, just do it!”
    I’m so glad I did. My husband has never seen me dance hula before, didn’t even know I knew how, he cried, etc etc. and I will forever be thankful to Eric for that moment of mentor-ship.

If you want a great wedding, do yourself a favor and book TBTG so you can write a review like this for them!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Jennylyn

Jennylyn L. · Married on 09/28/2019

Outstanding

Both Richard and Eric exceeded our expectations! Im soooo glad we met them! As stressful as it is trying to find someone who’d entertain 300 guests, they made it happen. I wanted people to leave laughing and enjoyed our night, and every single one of them did. I highly recommended them to those who asked who they were. And the best part, they emcee other occasions too which I’d most likely contact them for any big events that will happen in the future for us. TBTGHI has a team that we also had: PartyPix Photobooth, Dj Kurious, and a wedding planner, Janice Bachiller, whom was the one that actually suggested us Richard since we got to her first. Their team made it so much easier on us cause I could depend on every single one of them!!! Strongly strongly strongly recommend to any couple who’s looking for vendors for their upcoming big day, cause TBTGHI will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Party Pix Hawaii Photo Booths

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii is definitely a breath of fresh air when it comes to wedding emcees. They are very professional and organized during the every aspect of the wedding planning process and the day-of festivities. They keep the guests entertained and laughing from start to finish with their own unique style. They provide great energy, enthusiasm, and fresh ideas that help make any event memorable.

• 91-1532 Kaikoi Place Ewa Beach, HI, 96706 See on map
    Location of (Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii)