Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii Reviews

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 7
  • Jennylyn

Jennylyn Lewis · Married on 09/28/2019

Outstanding

Both Richard and Eric exceeded our expectations! Im soooo glad we met them! As stressful as it is trying to find someone who’d entertain 300 guests, they made it happen. I wanted people to leave laughing and enjoyed our night, and every single one of them did. I highly recommended them to those who asked who they were. And the best part, they emcee other occasions too which I’d most likely contact them for any big events that will happen in the future for us. TBTGHI has a team that we also had: PartyPix Photobooth, Dj Kurious, and a wedding planner, Janice Bachiller, whom was the one that actually suggested us Richard since we got to her first. Their team made it so much easier on us cause I could depend on every single one of them!!! Strongly strongly strongly recommend to any couple who’s looking for vendors for their upcoming big day, cause TBTGHI will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 8
  • Chester

Chester Mallanao · Married on 09/01/2019

Fun, awesome, outstanding service

Eric our emcee was so fun to work with. The whole process from planning to executing was handled with professionalism, he was very organized, and a really fun guy! He really gets the party going & really focuses on making the celebrant/celebrants the stars of the party.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Rose Sejalbo · Married on 08/24/2019

Biggest Stress Relief

We first experienced TBTGHI from our cousin's wedding. They left us a really good impression on their wedding reception so of course when it was our turn to get married, I inquired and what a big stress relief it was! What I mean by that is they pretty much plan and walk with you through everything for your wedding reception (program) so you don't have to worry about anything. I love how everything was so organized from start to finish. Richard was really funny but still kept things very professional, Thank you also to the team! Debbie and DJ Kurious! Thank you guys for everything! We couldn't do it without you guys!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 9

Marisa Nakanishi · Married on 07/01/2019

Perfect reception thanks to TBTGH

Everything couldn’t have went more perfect for our reception and I know it was because of these guys. The energy they brought for us and our guests was very entertaining and that made our program more enjoyable. These two really know what they are doing when it comes to planning for an event. After the first meet and consultation I knew these guys were the ones we needed for our special day. Very organized and professional from start to finish. All I can say is if you are planning a big party you need these guys to emcee it because they will take care of every detail of it.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Noelle

Noelle Navarro · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Emcees Ever!

Richard and Eric definitely made our wedding reception extra special and fun! We had so many compliments from the guests on how great they were. Our wedding would not have been the same without them.

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding, so they were there for us throughout most of our planning. Their years of experience definitely show. They knew the right questions to ask and had so many great suggestions. Anytime I had any questions or concerns, they would respond to my texts/emails right away. They took the time to meet with us and get to know us, so they could cater the program to us. They also coordinated and worked with our other vendors, which made things so much easier for me. I loved that I was able to book Partypix Hawaii and DJ Kurious through them as well.

They were so much fun to work with, and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 10

Racheal Souza · Married on 06/23/2019

TBTGHI, such a blessing✨

Couldn’t have done it without TBTGHI. My husband & I were engaged since September 2016 & attempted a few times to start planning a simple wedding. We thought of our wedding to be more like a big family get together, nothing fancy or extravagant. We simply just wanted to get married & share our special day with our loved ones. With both sides of our families being so big, it was hard for us to plan a simple wedding & find a venue within our budget that would accommodate both of our families. We also had our mind set on having one location for both our wedding ceremony & reception so everyone would be able to witness our wedding ceremony & celebrate at the reception right after without having to travel from one place to another. With much praying, we finally started to get in gear with the wedding planning in December 2018. Set our date & found our venue. Being that our wedding would be simple & more like a big family get together, I thought I could plan it all on my own. I knew we needed an emcee for our wedding so I had asked Richard one day if he could emcee for us. Richard had previously emceed for my cousin’s wedding which was beautiful & he also did entertainment for my other cousin’s daughter’s 1st birthday which was super fun. I wrote up a timeline of the ceremony & reception which was super basic & sent it to Richard. Set up a meeting with Richard in April to go over the program & got a huge wake up call during our 1st meeting. TBTGHI rescued me when I never even knew I needed to be rescued. He had a whole program laid out for me on his laptop based on the timeline I sent him. Very detailed. I was in awe the whole meeting, feeling thankful that I had reached out to Richard & asked for him to emcee for us. I didn’t have the slightest clue that I needed him to help plan our wedding. After the meeting, he provided us with a copy of the program via email. Highlighted all the info that we still needed to work on in red so we knew exactly what we needed. He’s super easy to work with, offers suggestions, communicates very well, responds quickly, answered any questions that came up. Whenever he knew he’d be busy, he always made sure to let us know that we can still text him, even if he doesn’t respond right away, he’s still getting our text & will reply as soon as he was able to. Any updates we had, we’d let him know & he’d update the program for us & provide us a copy of the updated program via email. Richard was on it! He came to our wedding rehearsal, gave us guidance & offered suggestions. I changed our wedding song 3 times only to end up having 2 wedding songs in the end. & he was okay about it. He made sure to let us know that he was there to help with anything he could to let us enjoy our wedding day & have it be exactly how we wanted it. Our wedding day came out to be even sweeter than I had imagined. Everything went smoothly & was taken care of. Thanks to TBTGHI & our family, my husband & I could relax & enjoy our special day. We’ve been getting so many compliments on our wedding, how beautiful & fun it was. Some say it was one of the best weddings they’ve been to. God truly does give us our heart’s desires & TBTGHI was surely one of His blessings. Heartfelt thank you, TBTGHI! Couldn’t. have. done. it. without. you. guys!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Sylva · Married on 06/15/2019

We wouldn't change anything!

We can't thank TBTGHI enough for all their help with the planning of our reception. They made our program funny and engaging. Everyone had such a great time. We're still getting compliments from guest on how they enjoyed themselves to "It was the best wedding they artended". Thank you TBTGHI for making our special day the Best Day Ever!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Best vendors!

The wedding team did such a phenomal job on our wedding. I couldn't have asked for better vendors. Me and my husband received some much compliments on our wedding! From the mcs (Richard and Eric) to the dj and photo booth they were so easy to work with. They truly are a one stop shop, and are the best at what they do. My dad did a voice over with dj kurious for my father and daughter dance and it brought the whole crowd to tears.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Briana

Briana Canencia · Married on 04/13/2019

No Regrets Here!!!

When we were first planning our wedding, we had no idea the amount of planning and organization we needed until we met Richard! After meeting with him, we felt so relieved! He helped plan everything out for us in terms of the flow of the reception and it turned out so beautiful! We were one of those couples who didn’t hire a professional wedding planner (we had some friends help coordinate everything) and with Richard’s help I’m extra glad we didn’t (saved some big $$). Our family and friends enjoy every bit of our program and even the famous team bride team groom game! That was for sure one of the highlights! Our DJ, lighting, Emcee, and just program in general were all above and beyond my expectations. We, as well as our guests could not have been more happier with hiring Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 11

Leilani Bonds · Married on 04/06/2019

Diane and Eric was truely exceptional!

Diane and Eric did a excellent job hosting my son’s wedding. They helped with the program, gave helpful tips, and kept the crowd engaged. The wedding program was a success and everyone had so much fun. Thank you Team Bride and Team Groom Hawaii for all your help and for enhancing my son’s wedding. It was so beautiful. ❤️

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rachel Inouye · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Job!

TBTGHI really helped to make our wedding reception and planning easy and they did a really great job on the day of! I really had a lot of fun and I know my husband really had fun too. Having them work with and organize the DJ and Photo booth for us made our planning much easier and saved us a lot of planning time and even money.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Chelsey Flores · Married on 03/16/2019

Tbtghi emcee

Team Bride Team Groom HI is your one stop shop for all your wedding needs. If I knew earlier, I would have hired them not only as my emcee but also as my photo booth and DJ.

Richard and Eric were my emcees. They were there from the very beginning and helped me plan my entire wedding program from start to finish. I am incredibly grateful for this because I did not want a wedding planner.

The program we created was unique to my taste and style. During the day of the wedding, they kept the program flowing nicely and on time. Our guests thought they were very entertaining and complimented how great they were.

I would highly recommend this duo. They were easy to work with and I enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Raynette · Married on 02/16/2019

Awesome & fun team

Richard and Eric are so personable and easy to work with. They both took the time to answer all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. They did everything from beginning to end with the timeline, came up with great suggestions and advice. On our wedding day they made sure that everything went smoothly and we enjoyed ourselves. So much interaction with the guests to make sure everyone had a great time! Thank you TBTG for helping us make our special day so memorable and relaxing!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 12
  • Tyson

Tyson · Married on 01/26/2019

Thank you tbtghi!

We recently hired Team Bride and Team Groom Hawaii for our wedding, and we had an awesome experience! From beginning to end, they were extremely helpful and gave us a lot of tips and advice in our planning. We booked a package with them which included DJ, emcees and Photo Booth. It was extremely easy and I'd recommend to book a package with them!

We were extremely happy with our experience, and our guests enjoyed our reception. They are a really easy bunch to work with, and they made our wedding such an awesome experience!

Thank you Team Bride and Team Groom HI!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Leah · Married on 09/28/2018

TBTG is the team you want on your side in planning your wedding and on your wedding day. Richard and Eric were so organized and helped plan every single detail of our wedding program. They are very responsive and always follow up an d we knew we could count on them during the crazy planning process. My husband and I not only loved them, but so did our bridal party and wedding guests. TBTG, thank you for helping us make our wedding so special! 10/10 would recommend to use them in planning your wedding!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • I

Ivy · Married on 09/22/2018

Best emcees ever! I love that whenever we had a meeting, Richard/Eric had creative ideas/suggestions! They were also so accommodating with our “never done before” requests lol. AND IT CAME OUT PERFECT! Even better than I imagined. Our guests even mentioned how entertaining their services were! They’re the best!!!! Thank you, TBTG!!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kehau · Married on 09/15/2018

How do we begin? The Wedding Team took such great care of us! We the Anguay’s couldn’t have been so overjoyed with the service they provided from emcees, photo booth, Dj, & to top it all off they did our reception timeline for us! I can’t say how thankful we are to the wedding team! I started planning our wedding almost 2 years in advance the wedding team was the second vendor we hired, when I first spoke with them I had no idea what I was doing! I had no venue, as a bride I had no direction they provided me with ideas on where to start looking. Since first meeting Richard, Eric, Eric, and later Mike they have become more than friends they’re like family so thank you wedding team hawaii we are beyond blessed!

Sent on 09/27/2018

kel · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved having TBTG at our wedding! It was always fun to meet with Richard and Eric. They're both down to earth and great listeners too. It was easy to see that they had a lot of experience which was definitely comforting. They gave us ideas/options and also supported the specific ideas we wanted (even if our ideas sounded a little whacky and different haha). Our guests thought TBTG emcees were very entertaining and fun! It made it even easier that they also partnered with Party Pix Hawaii (Photo Booth) and DJ Kurious so it was like working with 1 vendor rather than 3 completely different ones = much smoother process and less stress too. The Photo Booth pictures turned out beautiful and we loved that we got a USB of all of the pictures. DJ Kurious played all the music we chose and was a fun club DJ for dancing at the end. Overall, everyone was easy to talk to and the program went smoothly :) We had a great time! We would definitely recommend TBTG. Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Kelli · Married on 08/04/2018

TBTGHI are amazing! We are so happy we chose these wonderful people to help with our program! Richard & Eric helped our reception program run smoothly, while also entertaining our guests. DJ Kurious was awesome with both ceremony music as well as reception! Party Pix Hawaii was great, they brought the right props and so many of the guests enjoyed it, we didn't realize we were getting a photo album with everyone's (extra) print out and a small message...it definitely made our day that much better! I wish we had taken another picture with everyone wearing the personalized shirt, but that's so minor compared to everything else that was outstanding!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/07/2018

We're so happy we went with TBTGHI. I met them at one of the bridal expos and was instantly hooked. At our pre-consult meeting they had so many great ideas and helped if we had any questions as well. They were great with responding to texts/emails and flexible with consultation meetings. DJ Kurious was great and very detailed with making sure he knew what type of music you wanted for all aspects of the ceremony/reception. The monogram was awesome (as seen in picture) and fit perfectly with our vegas theme. We loved the monogram so much, Party Pix used it for the cover of our photo album with everyone's photobooth pictures in it. It was nice to look back at after the wedding. Our guests loved the "Newlywed Game." It was a great way for everyone to interact and was awesome to see the answers. I would highly recommend TBTGHI!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 13

mary · Married on 03/10/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better emcee than Team Bride Team Groom. From the initial meeting to the end of the reception, they were very professional, friendly and such an awesome pair to work with. They helped planned all the details of the reception from start to finish and were very accommodating to all the last minute changes we made to the program. They made our reception such a fun and memorable night, our guests were very entertained. I really loved that they checked up on us throughout the night to see if we needed anything and kept us updated on what was coming up next in the program. I would highly recommend them, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 14

Destiny-Aloha · Married on 02/18/2018

Everyone was exceptional and very professional. Very caring and compassionate in what they do. Playful and entertaining and kept everyone smiling. Even in the storm, heavy rains, power outage at our wedding, nothing could seem to be horrible or ruined. We loved the service and our wedding couldn't have been any better and will be very much memorable.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Shusuke · Married on 01/27/2018

HANDS DOWN THE BEST MC’s!!! 5 stars is not enough! We had Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii (Eric and Richard) host/MC our wedding reception this past weekend at the Ko’olau Ballrooms and they are simply the best MC’s you can ask for. We first came across Team Bride Team Groom at the Hawai’I Wedding Expo. They were very soft and welcoming unlike some vendors there that were very pushy with their products. After looking around the whole expo, we kept coming back to them and few weeks later, we decided to go with them. When you first book with them, both Eric and Richard will meet with you in person to figure out what kind of MC you want for your wedding. They are very flexible and accommodating. Very quick turn around when it comes to editing the program and emailing back and forth. Because they are such genuinely fun people, we connected right away. By the time our wedding day came, it felt like our friends were MC-ing for our reception. Richard and Eric did a great job from the beginning keeping our guests engaged and kept them smiling and laughing always. Days after the wedding, our guests could not stop raving about them. One of the highlights was the newlywed trivia game that they hosted for us. ALL the guests at the reception were involved which made it that much more special. We can go on and on of how amazing they were. If you are looking for some fun MC’s for your wedding, look no further. THANK YOU, Eric and Richard, for making our special day the best day ever! Team Bride Team Groom, DJ Kurious Hawaii, and Party Pix Hawaii all partner together as a wedding planning service called “The Wedding Team Hawaii”. Best money ever spent. Please visit their pages to read our reviews for them.

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 15

Ryan · Married on 12/30/2017

We booked Eric and Richard as part of a package deal with Party Pix Hawaii. The bundle included DJ Kurious, Team Bride Team Groom, and Party Pix Hawaii. All these guys and gals were awesome! I really wish we booked them for wedding planning too cause our wedding planner was not so great.

Eric and Richard met with us twice before the wedding and they were very accommodating towards us since we now live in California. It was great to get their input since they have so much experience with weddings. They made suggestions that we thought were great.

The reception was amazing. They did a great job interacting with the audience, which is hard to do since my family and my bride's family were two completely different cultures, one being local and the other being straight up Filipino. They pulled through and everyone had a good time.

We highly recommend getting these guys to do any wedding. Better yet, get a deal and get everything with them.

Mahalo Richard, Eric, Eric & Michael. Our day went a whole lot better and more memorable thanks to you guys.

Ryan Jay & Shayne

Sent on 01/07/2018

Arielle · Married on 12/02/2017

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii is amazing! If you're looking to have a great time and entertain your guests you'll definitely want to work with this team.

We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Richard & Eric listen and turn what you imagine your special day to be like and make it reality. They're easygoing, responsive, and tailor everything to what you want.

Highly recommend!! :)