Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii Reviews

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 1
Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 2
Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 3

Leah · Married on 09/28/2018

TBTG is the team you want on your side in planning your wedding and on your wedding day. Richard and Eric were so organized and helped plan every single detail of our wedding program. They are very responsive and always follow up an d we knew we could count on them during the crazy planning process. My husband and I not only loved them, but so did our bridal party and wedding guests. TBTG, thank you for helping us make our wedding so special! 10/10 would recommend to use them in planning your wedding!!!!

• I

Ivy · Married on 09/22/2018

Best emcees ever! I love that whenever we had a meeting, Richard/Eric had creative ideas/suggestions! They were also so accommodating with our “never done before” requests lol. AND IT CAME OUT PERFECT! Even better than I imagined. Our guests even mentioned how entertaining their services were! They’re the best!!!! Thank you, TBTG!!!!!

Kehau · Married on 09/15/2018

How do we begin? The Wedding Team took such great care of us! We the Anguay’s couldn’t have been so overjoyed with the service they provided from emcees, photo booth, Dj, & to top it all off they did our reception timeline for us! I can’t say how thankful we are to the wedding team! I started planning our wedding almost 2 years in advance the wedding team was the second vendor we hired, when I first spoke with them I had no idea what I was doing! I had no venue, as a bride I had no direction they provided me with ideas on where to start looking. Since first meeting Richard, Eric, Eric, and later Mike they have become more than friends they’re like family so thank you wedding team hawaii we are beyond blessed!

kel · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved having TBTG at our wedding! It was always fun to meet with Richard and Eric. They're both down to earth and great listeners too. It was easy to see that they had a lot of experience which was definitely comforting. They gave us ideas/options and also supported the specific ideas we wanted (even if our ideas sounded a little whacky and different haha). Our guests thought TBTG emcees were very entertaining and fun! It made it even easier that they also partnered with Party Pix Hawaii (Photo Booth) and DJ Kurious so it was like working with 1 vendor rather than 3 completely different ones = much smoother process and less stress too. The Photo Booth pictures turned out beautiful and we loved that we got a USB of all of the pictures. DJ Kurious played all the music we chose and was a fun club DJ for dancing at the end. Overall, everyone was easy to talk to and the program went smoothly :) We had a great time! We would definitely recommend TBTG. Worth every penny!

Kelli · Married on 08/04/2018

TBTGHI are amazing! We are so happy we chose these wonderful people to help with our program! Richard & Eric helped our reception program run smoothly, while also entertaining our guests. DJ Kurious was awesome with both ceremony music as well as reception! Party Pix Hawaii was great, they brought the right props and so many of the guests enjoyed it, we didn't realize we were getting a photo album with everyone's (extra) print out and a small message...it definitely made our day that much better! I wish we had taken another picture with everyone wearing the personalized shirt, but that's so minor compared to everything else that was outstanding!

Chelsea · Married on 07/07/2018

We're so happy we went with TBTGHI. I met them at one of the bridal expos and was instantly hooked. At our pre-consult meeting they had so many great ideas and helped if we had any questions as well. They were great with responding to texts/emails and flexible with consultation meetings. DJ Kurious was great and very detailed with making sure he knew what type of music you wanted for all aspects of the ceremony/reception. The monogram was awesome (as seen in picture) and fit perfectly with our vegas theme. We loved the monogram so much, Party Pix used it for the cover of our photo album with everyone's photobooth pictures in it. It was nice to look back at after the wedding. Our guests loved the "Newlywed Game." It was a great way for everyone to interact and was awesome to see the answers. I would highly recommend TBTGHI!

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 4

mary · Married on 03/10/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better emcee than Team Bride Team Groom. From the initial meeting to the end of the reception, they were very professional, friendly and such an awesome pair to work with. They helped planned all the details of the reception from start to finish and were very accommodating to all the last minute changes we made to the program. They made our reception such a fun and memorable night, our guests were very entertained. I really loved that they checked up on us throughout the night to see if we needed anything and kept us updated on what was coming up next in the program. I would highly recommend them, you won’t be disappointed.

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 5

Destiny-Aloha · Married on 02/18/2018

Everyone was exceptional and very professional. Very caring and compassionate in what they do. Playful and entertaining and kept everyone smiling. Even in the storm, heavy rains, power outage at our wedding, nothing could seem to be horrible or ruined. We loved the service and our wedding couldn't have been any better and will be very much memorable.

Shusuke · Married on 01/27/2018

HANDS DOWN THE BEST MC’s!!! 5 stars is not enough! We had Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii (Eric and Richard) host/MC our wedding reception this past weekend at the Ko’olau Ballrooms and they are simply the best MC’s you can ask for. We first came across Team Bride Team Groom at the Hawai’I Wedding Expo. They were very soft and welcoming unlike some vendors there that were very pushy with their products. After looking around the whole expo, we kept coming back to them and few weeks later, we decided to go with them. When you first book with them, both Eric and Richard will meet with you in person to figure out what kind of MC you want for your wedding. They are very flexible and accommodating. Very quick turn around when it comes to editing the program and emailing back and forth. Because they are such genuinely fun people, we connected right away. By the time our wedding day came, it felt like our friends were MC-ing for our reception. Richard and Eric did a great job from the beginning keeping our guests engaged and kept them smiling and laughing always. Days after the wedding, our guests could not stop raving about them. One of the highlights was the newlywed trivia game that they hosted for us. ALL the guests at the reception were involved which made it that much more special. We can go on and on of how amazing they were. If you are looking for some fun MC’s for your wedding, look no further. THANK YOU, Eric and Richard, for making our special day the best day ever! Team Bride Team Groom, DJ Kurious Hawaii, and Party Pix Hawaii all partner together as a wedding planning service called “The Wedding Team Hawaii”. Best money ever spent. Please visit their pages to read our reviews for them.

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii 6

Ryan · Married on 12/30/2017

We booked Eric and Richard as part of a package deal with Party Pix Hawaii. The bundle included DJ Kurious, Team Bride Team Groom, and Party Pix Hawaii. All these guys and gals were awesome! I really wish we booked them for wedding planning too cause our wedding planner was not so great.

Eric and Richard met with us twice before the wedding and they were very accommodating towards us since we now live in California. It was great to get their input since they have so much experience with weddings. They made suggestions that we thought were great.

The reception was amazing. They did a great job interacting with the audience, which is hard to do since my family and my bride's family were two completely different cultures, one being local and the other being straight up Filipino. They pulled through and everyone had a good time.

We highly recommend getting these guys to do any wedding. Better yet, get a deal and get everything with them.

Mahalo Richard, Eric, Eric & Michael. Our day went a whole lot better and more memorable thanks to you guys.

Ryan Jay & Shayne

Arielle · Married on 12/02/2017

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii is amazing! If you're looking to have a great time and entertain your guests you'll definitely want to work with this team.

We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Richard & Eric listen and turn what you imagine your special day to be like and make it reality. They're easygoing, responsive, and tailor everything to what you want.

Highly recommend!! :)

Troy · Married on 11/24/2017

I’ve personally known Eric from TBTGHI for quite a number of years already. When I heard that he and Richard started doing this particular business, I had to ask Eric if he would help me out when I eventually did decide to get married. Fast forward a few years later, I contacted him again after my wife and I became engaged after seeing him at a few of the local wedding/bridal expos. Eric was very helpful with answering all of our questions as well as giving a ton of advice during the overall planning of the event. After a few meetings with both Richard, Eric, and Michael (DJ Kurious) we felt that we had a pretty good grasp on how the entire reception was going to be run. All three of them responded within a timely manner to all of our questions/inquiries and by the time the day came, we felt pretty comfortable. The night of the reception ran flawlessly. Both Eric and Richard were great MCs and kept the program funny, entertaining, and on-track while Michael provided excellent timing of the uplighting and the music for the entirety of the night.

I would HIGHLY recommend that anyone in Hawaii who would like a completely stress-free reception for a VERY AFFORDABLE price, to contact either Eric or Richard from TBTGHI as well as Michael (DJ Kurious) for any of their event needs (wedding or otherwise). They WILL take care of your entire program and make it a night (or day) to remember.

• I

Icelynn · Married on 07/22/2017

We are the RUBIOs and tied the knot on July 22nd, 2017. We hired Richard, Eric, & Debbie of Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii to emcee our wedding reception at the Honolulu Country Club. We first booked this team in 2015 at our first wedding expo show at Hawaii's Convention Center. As a couple we were attracted to their fun and enthusiastic personalities. Very classy and wedding appropriate! This small business also combines their wedding professionalism with Mike of DJ Kurious, & Eric of Party Pix Hawaii. This trio is Hawaii's FINEST wedding professionals! We are so happy with the emcee service we received, our entire reception loved Richard and Debbie who keep our reception flowing and organized. Wedding guest didn't want to leave there seats afraid they were going to miss a reception festivity. TBTG's electronic timeline is fierce; we met with the team 3 times and were able to timeline an awesome list of reception festivities including all the transition songs with Mike of DJ Kurious
    who attending our last meeting. Richard and Debbie stuck to our fierce timeline! From the house rules, introductions, wedding party grand entrance, audience interactions, introducing the next toast, and transitioning to our lion dance, cake cutting, bouquet & garter toss, & father and mother dances. They did an amazing job and created a personable experience for all 392 wedding guest. Also, the bride and groom trivia game was a big success, we were happy to see audience participation and the GIANT game cards made us feel like we were on set of a live TV game show. It was so much fun for us and very much enjoyable for our guest. WE LOVE TEAM BRIDE TEAM GROOM HAWAII!!!

Eilyn · Married on 07/16/2017

They were very accomodating and flexible. Definitely felt comfortable with them from the beginning. With our busy work schedules, it was difficult getting back to them but they were on top of it and continued to follow up with us until the big day. They listened to our needs and definitely delivered!!!! Our guests enjoyed their bride and groom wedding game. They were a big part to our successfull/fun filled reception.

• Cara

Cara · Married on 07/01/2017

Eric and Richard from Team Bride Team Groom are the BEST!!! We found them along with DJ Kurious and Party Pix Hawaii at one of the wedding expos and were so impressed by their whimsical personalities and love for entertaining that we booked them well over a year in advance for our wedding. Our wedding was last weekend and our guests and family are still emailing and texting us about how our wedding was the best one they have ever been to. They noted that our emcees were fantastic and kept the atmosphere lively and fun! Our guests loved the newlywed game and everyone participated. I planed a surprise singing for my husband and Eric and Richard perfectly hid it in the program, both my husband and the guests did not know who was singing (I entered in from the back of the ballroom) and the moment was perfect! I highly recommend TBTG to couples who want to have an amazing wedding, one that your guests will be talking about for years to come!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate both of you for believing in us and for the opportunity. It was a pleasure working with you both from booking, the planning meetings, the numerous texts...lol. We enjoyed every single minute. We really enjoyed ourselves too at your reception. Both of you, your family, bridal court, and guests were great company too! We hope to be performing at your baby's first birthday someday! Congratulations once again and we wish you both a very happy ending!

Jose · Married on 01/28/2017

The Team Bride and Team Groom team are AWESOME! They provided us the best customer service, outstanding professionalism, and makes us feel part of their company family. They are very detail oriented and prepared for everything. They are very accommodating with their time to ensure every detailed is set. Our wedding reception was the BEST! I recommend this team to do your upcoming special day. They made our day special!

Laurie · Married on 11/10/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Richard and Eric!! With the stress of planning a wedding, a destination wedding to be exact, we wanted one less thing to worry about - the program. We were referred to TBTG by our awesome DJ Kurios. Richard was very responsive and scheduled an initial phone call to get a feel of what we were looking for. I expressed it was very important that the reception program was flawless and smooth. :) And they assured me everything will go as planned. We scheduled an in-person planning meeting for our next trip to Hawaii. They were very accommodating to the time and place to meet as our schedule kept changing during the trip. As soon as we met them, we knew they'd be a pair of fun guys to be around. And as expected, they delivered!! We didn't have to worry about anything at all during the program. They kept it fun, engaging, and on time! Everyones favorite part of the program was the Newlywed Trivia Game. It was so much fun! Thank you so much for keeping things moving at our wedding! You guys are awesome!! We highly recommend TBTG!

Agbigay · Married on 10/22/2016

Words can't express how impressed I am with Team Bride Team Groom. They are TRULY the BEST at what they do. Wehad met Richard and Eric last October 2015, about a year prior to our wedding. First meeting with Richard and Eric was great, we all connected easily and both were so friendly and funny to talk to. When you meet with vendors, its either you like them or you don't. WE LOVED THEM! =) its easier to work with vendors when you build friendships. When you have good communication with them, it makes working with them a lot more easier and fun to plan.. and that is what we got out of Team Bride Team Groom. I can honestly say that they had both made wedding planning so much more fun, exciting and less stress. I didn't even have to hire a wedding coordinator, because they helped me along the way. These two guys are well organized and have an entire agenda of what to expect day of the wedding. This agenda was given to you at the first initial meeting. We met with these guys 3 times over a course of 1 year, so about every 4 months. Each meeting we talk about the wedding day and the program. After each meeting is done, they will send an email of what we discussed at the meeting and an updated copy of the script of the program during the reception. These guys actually run the entire program during the reception. We didn't have to worry about anything during our wedding day because they planned it, finalized it, and did their job to perfection. They really are good at fine details as far as, what songs to choose for the first dance, cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss, etc. and explain to you the reason behind each part of the program and the do's and don'ts and when to pause for the photographer's. They were like my Fairy God Fathers during our wedding day, and made the day so much more easier for us. When I'm stressed, they would ALWAYS tell me everything will be okay and they were true to their words. I am Truly HONORED to have worked w/ them. =)

Shayanne · Married on 08/20/2016

Eric and Richard are awesome!!! from the beginning we already knew that this was going to be a successful wedding. They coordinate everything for you, and make you feel comfortable like we were family or a close friend. Our reception was wonderful and everyone said that these two have made the party, they entertained the guest and played fun games. Even though our DJ was a disaster and they knew I was worried, they were very professional and kept everything running smoothly. If you are looking for great wedding emcees, I definetly recommend TeamBrideTeamGroomHawaii!!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii's reply:

Thanks for the review. We appreciate it! One of our strengths is communicating with outside vendors who are outside are preferred vendors. We're glad we made things work so your event ran smoothly.

brandi · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I agree that the level of professionalism was outstanding and allowed us to enjoy our reception vs worrying. The seamless transitions throughout the evening, the audience participation, and coordination with our DJ (DJ Kurious Hawaii) kept the party engaging and upbeat. Countless guests had boast that this was the best wedding they had ever been to. We couldn't have done it without Team Bride and Team Groom Hawaii :)

Jaelyn · Married on 06/10/2016

We loved working with the whole team! My husband couldn't make it to help plan, but team bride team groom made if fun and easy for me! Thank you so much for a memorable day!

Min Maw · Married on 05/07/2016

Richard Bautista from Team Bride Team Groom (TBTG) played such a big part in our wedding planning beyond the usual emcee service. He provided us with a package deal during one of the wedding expos which included his affiliated partners PartyPix (photo booth company owned by his brother Eric Bautista) and DJ Kurious (club/mobile/video DJ service owned by Michael Mendoza). When we booked the group, we didn't know how good of a deal we were actually getting because individually their services were great but put together they provided us with so much help in preparing so we had a STRESS FREE and FUN wedding day.

Specifically, Richard and Eric helped with planning the content, games, and pace of our reception. They helped provide props for the activities and went so far as helping the groom with getting a football he wanted to throw during the garter toss. The humor and timing helped make the reception go smoothly and keep everyone entertained as well as engaged. They go the extra mile and we would highly recommend their services.

Loke · Married on 11/13/2015

The services we asked for was accomplished and exceeded our expectations. At first I thought I could have done without the service but now I appreciate that j did because of the less stress I had experienced.

Pamela · Married on 09/27/2014

If you're looking for professionalism, flexibility, no stress, and a whole lot of fun then you want Team Bride Team Groom hawaii. There isn't enough words to express how thankful my groom and I are for them. From start to finish they were very professional. The were able to answer all the questions we had and even came up with suggestions to make our night better. After meeting up several times before our wedding day, they were able to create the perfect agenda for our reception according to the specific things we wanted. When our special night finally came they pulled through 100%. They didn't miss a single detail. Everything we wanted came to pass. Once they arrived they got the night going and at no time did my groom and I have to worry about anything. Our night was completely stress free. They did all the hard work leaving us to just enjoy each other, our family and friends, and the night in general. Everyone had a blast. People were laughing all throughout the night. They were so entertaining. In addition to their emcee services they provided our DJ and photo booth. The DJ was on point. Played the right songs at the right time. Didn't miss a beat. And the photo booth added extra fun to the evening. Our friends and family were able to capture some great memories. Team Bride Team Groom is an amazing company. Definitely one you want to invest in. Thank you Team Bride Team Groom for making my night of "dreams coming true" a whole lot more special.

Maricel · Married on 03/18/2017

Working with team bride team groom Hawaii was one of the best experiences I had working with vendors. They were fun, friendly and I was comfortable talking with them from the start. At first I wasn't going to hire an emcee because I had already spent a great amount of money on the main things for the wedding such as my florist, my gown, photographer/videographer and my venue. But I'm sure glad I made my decision to hired them. I first seen them in action at one of my friends wedding on Oahu, I knew that I wanted to hire them, but I was worried because I'm from the island of Kauai and they're Oahu based so I wasn't sure if they were able to do off island gigs. I spoke with one if them and they didn't say no at all, they said they will work with me to see how they would make it work. What I loved was that they took the time to go through the program to make our wedding night run smoothly, they made sure they walked me through everything during the reception. I was most impressed by all the small things they took into consideration such as the walk through on our cake cutting, outer island guest, keeping our guest entertained with games. Those small things they took cared of took a big weight off my chest. If you do end up getting an emcee you need to at least get a consultation with them because I think they are worth all the money My husband and I spent!!