Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii Reviews

48 | Ewa Beach, HI

48 Reviews for Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii

Jennifer R · Getting married on 11/01/2020

You Only Get Married Once

Based on the other reviews, you can obviously see that TBTG are awesome and so great to work with but let me tell you why you should hire them for your wedding!

My family, friends and I have coordinated many events and parties in the past but I have never planned a wedding before.
    TBTG truly helped bring our vision to life; guest interactions, emotional moments, humor, and non-stop entertainment.

These guys are professionals at their craft, they will advise and assist in things that a wedding reception entails that you would not normally think of.
    I.E. The garter toss. Usually when you see grooms flinging garters over their shoulders, it does not travel far and most times won’t make it to the awaiting bachelors.
    TBTG suggested wrapping the garter on an item to help it travel further and also entices the gentleman to want to grab it! We opted for a foam, toy sized football that my husband and I signed along with our wedding date. What a sight! I have never seen bachelors for a garter toss look so excited and enthused!

Suggestions like this is what makes TBTG your best choice for planning your wedding reception.
    They coached us on many aspects of the evening like how to properly cut the cake for picture taking purposes and ease of serving.
    Every detail of the program was well thought out and again, assisting with the things you don’t usually think of. TBTG will definitely not only help you create a memorable evening but professionally guide you through the planning process and throughout the night so you can sit back and enjoy your day that was a year’s worth of planning.

DJ Kurious. Another master of his art.
    We conveyed to him the kind of ambiance we wanted for most of our guests who are, like us, late 20s to early 30s.
    Success! DJ Kurious transported us all back to 2005!
    During dinner, the music got our guests in the mood we wanted and ready for a fun fulfilled evening!
    Because of that, the transition into the program was perfect because TBTG took our guests on an emotional roller-coaster.
    Knowing how most weddings end, guests leaving as soon as the first dance song comes on (usually the Electric Slide), we did not have much expectations for the dancing portion of the night and confirmed a small dance floor with the venue.
    I have never seen the dance floor at a wedding reception so packed and at the end of the night, guests were not ready to leave!

We wanted an evening that everyone would not forget, we wanted people to be laughing and crying all night long.
    They say people don’t remember what you say but people remember how you made them feel.
    It’s been three weeks since our wedding and our friends and family are STILL talking about our wedding and how it was the BEST wedding they have ever been to.
    Wedding of the year and decade! The feedback from our guests are the true testament to what TBTG helped create for this event.
    Weddings are not cheap so we wanted this evening to be AWESOME. YOGMO (You Only Get Married Once)!

During the night, TBTG are ready to adapt to changes or unexpected things, things the bride and groom should not have to worry about on their wedding day.
    After all our planning meetings, phone calls, texts, and emails, we knew we could put our full trust in TBTG to control and conduct the evening.
    My husband and I are so thankful and grateful for TBTG, not only as a wedding program vendor who came and did their job.
    They went above and beyond and I cannot emphasize enough how truly professional and knowledgeable they are about the wedding industry and work.

I just want to add one more personal testimony that made all the difference.
    With all the planning and stress during the final weeks leading up to the wedding, I forgot to practice for the surprise hula I was planning to perform for my husband.
    Right before our grand entrance at the reception, I told Eric (one of the emcees) to scratch my hula because I knew I could not remember the 2nd verse.
    He counseled me on the side and suggested that I do at least one verse for my husband, “any chance to make a memory, just do it!”
    I’m so glad I did. My husband has never seen me dance hula before, didn’t even know I knew how, he cried, etc etc. and I will forever be thankful to Eric for that moment of mentor-ship.

If you want a great wedding, do yourself a favor and book TBTG so you can write a review like this for them!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Lea-Ann

Lea-Ann Cabacungan · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing Team!

TBTG Hawaii is AMAAAAZING! They definitely made our wedding so full of fun and entertaining - we had such a wonderful time! Richard & Eric (Emcees), DJKurious and Geoffrey (Monogram) are sooo good at what they do, and initiated a wedding reception that Daniel and I envisioned to have! It was PERFECT! No words can express how thankful we are to have this team to be a part of our wedding and so blessed to have them! From the planning process to the special day - we enjoyed working with them! We will definitely recommend thier team to soon to be married couples!

Thank you so so much TBTG Hawaii, for everything! You guys are the best!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Jennylyn

Jennylyn Lewis · Married on 09/28/2019

Outstanding

Both Richard and Eric exceeded our expectations! Im soooo glad we met them! As stressful as it is trying to find someone who’d entertain 300 guests, they made it happen. I wanted people to leave laughing and enjoyed our night, and every single one of them did. I highly recommended them to those who asked who they were. And the best part, they emcee other occasions too which I’d most likely contact them for any big events that will happen in the future for us. TBTGHI has a team that we also had: PartyPix Photobooth, Dj Kurious, and a wedding planner, Janice Bachiller, whom was the one that actually suggested us Richard since we got to her first. Their team made it so much easier on us cause I could depend on every single one of them!!! Strongly strongly strongly recommend to any couple who’s looking for vendors for their upcoming big day, cause TBTGHI will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Chester

Chester Mallanao · Married on 09/01/2019

Fun, awesome, outstanding service

Eric our emcee was so fun to work with. The whole process from planning to executing was handled with professionalism, he was very organized, and a really fun guy! He really gets the party going & really focuses on making the celebrant/celebrants the stars of the party.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Rose Sejalbo · Married on 08/24/2019

Biggest Stress Relief

We first experienced TBTGHI from our cousin's wedding. They left us a really good impression on their wedding reception so of course when it was our turn to get married, I inquired and what a big stress relief it was! What I mean by that is they pretty much plan and walk with you through everything for your wedding reception (program) so you don't have to worry about anything. I love how everything was so organized from start to finish. Richard was really funny but still kept things very professional, Thank you also to the team! Debbie and DJ Kurious! Thank you guys for everything! We couldn't do it without you guys!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Marisa Nakanishi · Married on 07/01/2019

Perfect reception thanks to TBTGH

Everything couldn’t have went more perfect for our reception and I know it was because of these guys. The energy they brought for us and our guests was very entertaining and that made our program more enjoyable. These two really know what they are doing when it comes to planning for an event. After the first meet and consultation I knew these guys were the ones we needed for our special day. Very organized and professional from start to finish. All I can say is if you are planning a big party you need these guys to emcee it because they will take care of every detail of it.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Noelle

Noelle Navarro · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Emcees Ever!

Richard and Eric definitely made our wedding reception extra special and fun! We had so many compliments from the guests on how great they were. Our wedding would not have been the same without them.

Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding, so they were there for us throughout most of our planning. Their years of experience definitely show. They knew the right questions to ask and had so many great suggestions. Anytime I had any questions or concerns, they would respond to my texts/emails right away. They took the time to meet with us and get to know us, so they could cater the program to us. They also coordinated and worked with our other vendors, which made things so much easier for me. I loved that I was able to book Partypix Hawaii and DJ Kurious through them as well.

They were so much fun to work with, and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Racheal Souza · Married on 06/23/2019

TBTGHI, such a blessing✨

Couldn’t have done it without TBTGHI. My husband & I were engaged since September 2016 & attempted a few times to start planning a simple wedding. We thought of our wedding to be more like a big family get together, nothing fancy or extravagant. We simply just wanted to get married & share our special day with our loved ones. With both sides of our families being so big, it was hard for us to plan a simple wedding & find a venue within our budget that would accommodate both of our families. We also had our mind set on having one location for both our wedding ceremony & reception so everyone would be able to witness our wedding ceremony & celebrate at the reception right after without having to travel from one place to another. With much praying, we finally started to get in gear with the wedding planning in December 2018. Set our date & found our venue. Being that our wedding would be simple & more like a big family get together, I thought I could plan it all on my own. I knew we needed an emcee for our wedding so I had asked Richard one day if he could emcee for us. Richard had previously emceed for my cousin’s wedding which was beautiful & he also did entertainment for my other cousin’s daughter’s 1st birthday which was super fun. I wrote up a timeline of the ceremony & reception which was super basic & sent it to Richard. Set up a meeting with Richard in April to go over the program & got a huge wake up call during our 1st meeting. TBTGHI rescued me when I never even knew I needed to be rescued. He had a whole program laid out for me on his laptop based on the timeline I sent him. Very detailed. I was in awe the whole meeting, feeling thankful that I had reached out to Richard & asked for him to emcee for us. I didn’t have the slightest clue that I needed him to help plan our wedding. After the meeting, he provided us with a copy of the program via email. Highlighted all the info that we still needed to work on in red so we knew exactly what we needed. He’s super easy to work with, offers suggestions, communicates very well, responds quickly, answered any questions that came up. Whenever he knew he’d be busy, he always made sure to let us know that we can still text him, even if he doesn’t respond right away, he’s still getting our text & will reply as soon as he was able to. Any updates we had, we’d let him know & he’d update the program for us & provide us a copy of the updated program via email. Richard was on it! He came to our wedding rehearsal, gave us guidance & offered suggestions. I changed our wedding song 3 times only to end up having 2 wedding songs in the end. & he was okay about it. He made sure to let us know that he was there to help with anything he could to let us enjoy our wedding day & have it be exactly how we wanted it. Our wedding day came out to be even sweeter than I had imagined. Everything went smoothly & was taken care of. Thanks to TBTGHI & our family, my husband & I could relax & enjoy our special day. We’ve been getting so many compliments on our wedding, how beautiful & fun it was. Some say it was one of the best weddings they’ve been to. God truly does give us our heart’s desires & TBTGHI was surely one of His blessings. Heartfelt thank you, TBTGHI! Couldn’t. have. done. it. without. you. guys!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Sylva · Married on 06/15/2019

We wouldn't change anything!

We can't thank TBTGHI enough for all their help with the planning of our reception. They made our program funny and engaging. Everyone had such a great time. We're still getting compliments from guest on how they enjoyed themselves to "It was the best wedding they artended". Thank you TBTGHI for making our special day the Best Day Ever!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Best vendors!

The wedding team did such a phenomal job on our wedding. I couldn't have asked for better vendors. Me and my husband received some much compliments on our wedding! From the mcs (Richard and Eric) to the dj and photo booth they were so easy to work with. They truly are a one stop shop, and are the best at what they do. My dad did a voice over with dj kurious for my father and daughter dance and it brought the whole crowd to tears.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Caplance

caplance · Married on 04/26/2019

One of a kind!!

I am so glad my husband chose this team of wonderfully amazing people to be a part of our wedding. I’m still being praised about how fun our reception was!! The guests loved how involved they were with all of the games and jokes throughout dinner and the rest of the night. Richard was understanding, easy to contact, and a joy to work with. The team as a whole made the night flawless, entertaining, and memorable! I will never forget all of the smiles I saw and how happy I was at our wedding. This team is one of a kind and a must for any occasion!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Briana

Briana Canencia · Married on 04/13/2019

No Regrets Here!!!

When we were first planning our wedding, we had no idea the amount of planning and organization we needed until we met Richard! After meeting with him, we felt so relieved! He helped plan everything out for us in terms of the flow of the reception and it turned out so beautiful! We were one of those couples who didn’t hire a professional wedding planner (we had some friends help coordinate everything) and with Richard’s help I’m extra glad we didn’t (saved some big $$). Our family and friends enjoy every bit of our program and even the famous team bride team groom game! That was for sure one of the highlights! Our DJ, lighting, Emcee, and just program in general were all above and beyond my expectations. We, as well as our guests could not have been more happier with hiring Team Bride Team Groom Hawaii!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Leilani Bonds · Married on 04/06/2019

Diane and Eric was truely exceptional!

Diane and Eric did a excellent job hosting my son’s wedding. They helped with the program, gave helpful tips, and kept the crowd engaged. The wedding program was a success and everyone had so much fun. Thank you Team Bride and Team Groom Hawaii for all your help and for enhancing my son’s wedding. It was so beautiful. ❤️

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rachel Inouye · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Job!

TBTGHI really helped to make our wedding reception and planning easy and they did a really great job on the day of! I really had a lot of fun and I know my husband really had fun too. Having them work with and organize the DJ and Photo booth for us made our planning much easier and saved us a lot of planning time and even money.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Chelsey Flores · Married on 03/16/2019

Tbtghi emcee

Team Bride Team Groom HI is your one stop shop for all your wedding needs. If I knew earlier, I would have hired them not only as my emcee but also as my photo booth and DJ.

Richard and Eric were my emcees. They were there from the very beginning and helped me plan my entire wedding program from start to finish. I am incredibly grateful for this because I did not want a wedding planner.

The program we created was unique to my taste and style. During the day of the wedding, they kept the program flowing nicely and on time. Our guests thought they were very entertaining and complimented how great they were.

I would highly recommend this duo. They were easy to work with and I enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Raynette · Married on 02/16/2019

Awesome & fun team

Richard and Eric are so personable and easy to work with. They both took the time to answer all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. They did everything from beginning to end with the timeline, came up with great suggestions and advice. On our wedding day they made sure that everything went smoothly and we enjoyed ourselves. So much interaction with the guests to make sure everyone had a great time! Thank you TBTG for helping us make our special day so memorable and relaxing!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Tyson

Tyson · Married on 01/26/2019

Thank you tbtghi!

We recently hired Team Bride and Team Groom Hawaii for our wedding, and we had an awesome experience! From beginning to end, they were extremely helpful and gave us a lot of tips and advice in our planning. We booked a package with them which included DJ, emcees and Photo Booth. It was extremely easy and I'd recommend to book a package with them!

We were extremely happy with our experience, and our guests enjoyed our reception. They are a really easy bunch to work with, and they made our wedding such an awesome experience!

Thank you Team Bride and Team Groom HI!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Leah · Married on 09/28/2018

TBTG is the team you want on your side in planning your wedding and on your wedding day. Richard and Eric were so organized and helped plan every single detail of our wedding program. They are very responsive and always follow up an d we knew we could count on them during the crazy planning process. My husband and I not only loved them, but so did our bridal party and wedding guests. TBTG, thank you for helping us make our wedding so special! 10/10 would recommend to use them in planning your wedding!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • I

Ivy · Married on 09/22/2018

Best emcees ever! I love that whenever we had a meeting, Richard/Eric had creative ideas/suggestions! They were also so accommodating with our “never done before” requests lol. AND IT CAME OUT PERFECT! Even better than I imagined. Our guests even mentioned how entertaining their services were! They’re the best!!!! Thank you, TBTG!!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kehau · Married on 09/15/2018

How do we begin? The Wedding Team took such great care of us! We the Anguay’s couldn’t have been so overjoyed with the service they provided from emcees, photo booth, Dj, & to top it all off they did our reception timeline for us! I can’t say how thankful we are to the wedding team! I started planning our wedding almost 2 years in advance the wedding team was the second vendor we hired, when I first spoke with them I had no idea what I was doing! I had no venue, as a bride I had no direction they provided me with ideas on where to start looking. Since first meeting Richard, Eric, Eric, and later Mike they have become more than friends they’re like family so thank you wedding team hawaii we are beyond blessed!

Sent on 09/27/2018

kel · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved having TBTG at our wedding! It was always fun to meet with Richard and Eric. They're both down to earth and great listeners too. It was easy to see that they had a lot of experience which was definitely comforting. They gave us ideas/options and also supported the specific ideas we wanted (even if our ideas sounded a little whacky and different haha). Our guests thought TBTG emcees were very entertaining and fun! It made it even easier that they also partnered with Party Pix Hawaii (Photo Booth) and DJ Kurious so it was like working with 1 vendor rather than 3 completely different ones = much smoother process and less stress too. The Photo Booth pictures turned out beautiful and we loved that we got a USB of all of the pictures. DJ Kurious played all the music we chose and was a fun club DJ for dancing at the end. Overall, everyone was easy to talk to and the program went smoothly :) We had a great time! We would definitely recommend TBTG. Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Kelli · Married on 08/04/2018

TBTGHI are amazing! We are so happy we chose these wonderful people to help with our program! Richard & Eric helped our reception program run smoothly, while also entertaining our guests. DJ Kurious was awesome with both ceremony music as well as reception! Party Pix Hawaii was great, they brought the right props and so many of the guests enjoyed it, we didn't realize we were getting a photo album with everyone's (extra) print out and a small message...it definitely made our day that much better! I wish we had taken another picture with everyone wearing the personalized shirt, but that's so minor compared to everything else that was outstanding!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/07/2018

We're so happy we went with TBTGHI. I met them at one of the bridal expos and was instantly hooked. At our pre-consult meeting they had so many great ideas and helped if we had any questions as well. They were great with responding to texts/emails and flexible with consultation meetings. DJ Kurious was great and very detailed with making sure he knew what type of music you wanted for all aspects of the ceremony/reception. The monogram was awesome (as seen in picture) and fit perfectly with our vegas theme. We loved the monogram so much, Party Pix used it for the cover of our photo album with everyone's photobooth pictures in it. It was nice to look back at after the wedding. Our guests loved the "Newlywed Game." It was a great way for everyone to interact and was awesome to see the answers. I would highly recommend TBTGHI!

Sent on 08/07/2018

mary · Married on 03/10/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better emcee than Team Bride Team Groom. From the initial meeting to the end of the reception, they were very professional, friendly and such an awesome pair to work with. They helped planned all the details of the reception from start to finish and were very accommodating to all the last minute changes we made to the program. They made our reception such a fun and memorable night, our guests were very entertained. I really loved that they checked up on us throughout the night to see if we needed anything and kept us updated on what was coming up next in the program. I would highly recommend them, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Destiny-Aloha · Married on 02/18/2018

Everyone was exceptional and very professional. Very caring and compassionate in what they do. Playful and entertaining and kept everyone smiling. Even in the storm, heavy rains, power outage at our wedding, nothing could seem to be horrible or ruined. We loved the service and our wedding couldn't have been any better and will be very much memorable.

Sent on 03/03/2018