Charming Events Hawaii Reviews

Charming Events Hawaii 6
Charming Events Hawaii 7

Maggie A · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly Recommended!

Brianna and her team did a phenomenal job tackling the day of coordination for our wedding. She seamlessly transitioned all of the work I had done prior to hiring her services and turned my vision into a reality!! She clearly knows the business inside and out and had countless suggestions that I would never have thought of. I also really appreciated that she had a number of vendor recommendations which were super helpful. Brianna took time to attend meetings and site visits with me, and the one meeting she was unable to attend, she provided questions and input in advance to help me better prepare for the meeting.

Brianna ensured that I was a relaxed bride and it's hard to put a price tag on that kind of peace of mind. SO thankful for Charming Events Hawaii and HIGHLY recommend their services!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/19/2018

Brianna is absolutely amazing!

Charming Events Hawaii, Brianna, is what you need to plan your wedding. Brianna was there every step of the way, and always made sure my vision and dream of my perfect wedding came true. She worked within my budget, and even helped me cut corners when I was freaked out about it! She was always calm and re-assuring, and made sure I was always happy. I am so thankful for Brianna and her team. If it wasn't for her and her team, I know my wedding would not have been as perfect as it was. Thank you Brianna!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Charming Events Hawaii 9

Dane Inouye · Married on 10/12/2018

Extremely Satisfied Customer

Charming Events did an excellent job in helping us create the wedding of our dreams. They took all the stress out of our wedding day and took care of everything so we could just enjoy each other and our family. Brianna was always available to talk with us and got back to us quickly if we had questions. We would highly recommend Charming Events if you are looking for a wedding planner

Sent on 10/17/2018

Charlie · Married on 06/01/2018

Brianna at Charming Events was most helpful in coordinating our special day. We honestly could not have done it without her. We had our wedding ceremony on the Kaneohe Bay Sandbar and everything worked out perfectly. She even found a fantastic live musician for us at such short notice (less than 48 hours) that added the best magical touch to our ceremony on the water. Mahalo Brianna and Charming Events Hawaii for making our wedding day run smoothly and beautifully. Everything was so perfect and we couldn't have asked for anything better. <3

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jill · Married on 05/11/2018

We wanted to have a small intimate ceremony in Hawaii, and stumbled upon Charming Events through Paradise Bay Resort by chance. From the beginning, it was smooth, stress-free, and totally professional. Bri is so wonderful, and was able to give us a beautiful day beginning to end. With her preferred vendors, we truly had a gorgeous ceremony, and the entire day went off without a problem. Would absolutely recommend using Charming Events Hawaii--they are they best!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Rachelle · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with Bri is such a great experience! She’s very organized and is quick at responding when I have questions or new ideas. She has made this wedding planning stress free and fun!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 02/09/2018

The Charming Events Hawaii team is amazing! Brianna helped me find the perfect location, time (sunrise), photographer, and officiant. It was truly magical- I loved every minute of our wedding! Brianna is very responsive, knowledgeable, and is just the best! I owe our awesome wedding to her!!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Charming Events Hawaii 10
    Charming Events Hawaii 11
    Charming Events Hawaii 12
    Charming Events Hawaii 13
    Charming Events Hawaii 14

Sarah · Married on 12/07/2017

Charming Events Hawaii falls nothing short of their philosophy. Brianna is the sweetest lady ever! She's easy going and the staff are just as amazing. They all made our special day such a breeze!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Bri · Married on 05/12/2017

Highly recommended!

Super Awesome and highly recommended!!! I don't know where to begin. Brianna and her team went above and beyond to turn my dream wedding into reality. We hired Brianna to do day of coordinating and as soon as it became time, it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders! She made all the timelines, organized everything with my vendors and even dealt with my crazy family. I would have been a complete MESS if it weren't for her and her team. I can't stress enough how happy I am to have found them and I only hope other bride's get to experience their amazing attention to detail and organized services as I did.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Alexa Gray · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect day-of-coordinator!

Brianna at Charming Events Hawai’i was an amazing day-of-coordinator! She was great with responsiveness to emails and making sure I had all the updated timelines and deadlines. She took my vision and was successful in creating the perfect atmosphere for my wedding. She and her team were very professional. I always felt like I was in good hands and didn’t need to stress. Brianna was very flexible with my schedule and made it a point to be at meetings with my other vendors. I am so thankful to have had Charming Events Hawai’i apart of my special day!

Sent on 05/20/2019