Charming Events Hawaii Reviews

17 Reviews for Charming Events Hawaii

• Lea-Ann

Lea-Ann Cabacungan · Married on 01/18/2020

The BEST Team Ever! 💕

Brianna is an amazing Wedding Planner and is always on top of everything! We loved her professionalism, and her devoted time in creating and making our dream wedding a reality! We’ve hired Brianna 2 years ago and with that 2 years of planning — our wedding came out so beautifully and it went so smoothly with her coordinations. She and her team did an amazing job and made sure Daniel and I are having a wonderful time for our very special day! Her staff are so friendly and are on point with everything! We DEFINITELY recommend Brianna and her team to anyone getting married! What’s also amazing is the fact that not only did we have the best wedding planner ever, but we also gained a great friend with that. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH BRIANNA — for everything! 💕

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Sumagit-Rivera · Married on 12/07/2019

Life-saver and impeccable service

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Brianna and her team at Charming Events. As someone who grew up in Hawaii but no longer lives there, I needed a coordinator that I could rely on to make my vision come to life while I helped plan from miles away. Brianna and her team fully delivered on that. She was always reachable, respectful and very on top of all the moving parts. When some issues came up with linens and decor, she handled it and/or found solutions. On the day of our wedding, everything was so gorgeous and went according to plan, and her team was extremely attentive and friendly. Thank you Charming Events Hawaii for making our wedding such a seamless and wonderful experience for Marco and I!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Alice

Alice V · Married on 11/07/2019

Do you want a charming and hassle-free destination wedding?

Brianna and her team at Charming Events were the best. We were married in November at He'eia State Park. Brianna was extremely organized, incredibly responsive and very knowledgeable about planning a wedding. She provided us with several vendor recommendations, which was very helpful and still gave us some choices. We were very pleased with all the vendors, including the photographer, musician and caterer. As the weather turned on the day of the wedding, she was able to adapt us seamlessly from an outdoor to an indoor location. We highly recommend Charming Events for your wedding.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2019

So thankful!

We had the most amazing wedding day ever thanks to Brianna and her team. Every single little detail was perfect, all our guests were looked after beautifully and if I could relive the day over and over again I would! Brianna went above and beyond and we’re just so grateful we chose her to help us plan the most wonderful day of our lives! Mahalo Brianna and your incredible team, we will be forever thankful.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Trystin · Married on 09/14/2019

Everything and more!

Bri and her team are fantastic! They were able to put everything we had pictured together for our wedding, and had many ideas that we chose to include that made our day that much better! Bri was very helpful through out the process of planning. It was like she knew what I wanted and needed before I did, always one step ahead. She and awesome vendor connections as well! Our MC, photographer, and venue were amazing! It was a great experience working with Bri and her team, I will definitely call her up next time I plan an event!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Elysia

Elysia Gabe · Married on 08/09/2019

Hire charming events hawaii!

My husband and I wanted to have a fun, colorful and relaxed wedding that incorporated Indian/Hindu, Japanese and Hawaiian elements. Neither of us know much about weddings and, although I grew up on the Windward side, I currently live in California, so we decided we needed some help to plan our wedding at He'eia State Park.

I'm so happy we decided to work with Brianna and her team at Charming Events Hawaii. Brianna is everything you want in a wedding planner: communicative, responsible, budget-minded, creative, adaptable, empathetic, calm, detail-oriented, kind and so knowledgeable.

Our wedding day was perfect. And that is all thanks to Brianna and her team. If you're in the market for a wedding planner on Oahu, I'd highly recommend Charming Events Hawaii. I literally don't know what I would have done without Brianna!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Maggie A · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly Recommended!

Brianna and her team did a phenomenal job tackling the day of coordination for our wedding. She seamlessly transitioned all of the work I had done prior to hiring her services and turned my vision into a reality!! She clearly knows the business inside and out and had countless suggestions that I would never have thought of. I also really appreciated that she had a number of vendor recommendations which were super helpful. Brianna took time to attend meetings and site visits with me, and the one meeting she was unable to attend, she provided questions and input in advance to help me better prepare for the meeting.

Brianna ensured that I was a relaxed bride and it's hard to put a price tag on that kind of peace of mind. SO thankful for Charming Events Hawaii and HIGHLY recommend their services!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Janine Tantay · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing Company

Brianna and her team are hands down amazing. She made my wedding spectacular and even more than I can imagine. She and her team took all the stress away from helping each and every vendor and not make myself a bridezilla! From day one where I had a phone consultation, I knew from speaking to Brianna her team could make my wedding amazing. To be honest, I had to search the "wedding planners" in Oahu since I am not from the island, I had several people reach back out to me but I knew from the moment I spoke with Brianna, her and I clicked instantly. Brianna and her team KNOW what they are doing and I can proudly say, my wedding exceeded my expectations and even more.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/19/2018

Brianna is absolutely amazing!

Charming Events Hawaii, Brianna, is what you need to plan your wedding. Brianna was there every step of the way, and always made sure my vision and dream of my perfect wedding came true. She worked within my budget, and even helped me cut corners when I was freaked out about it! She was always calm and re-assuring, and made sure I was always happy. I am so thankful for Brianna and her team. If it wasn't for her and her team, I know my wedding would not have been as perfect as it was. Thank you Brianna!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Dane Inouye · Married on 10/12/2018

Extremely Satisfied Customer

Charming Events did an excellent job in helping us create the wedding of our dreams. They took all the stress out of our wedding day and took care of everything so we could just enjoy each other and our family. Brianna was always available to talk with us and got back to us quickly if we had questions. We would highly recommend Charming Events if you are looking for a wedding planner

Sent on 10/17/2018

Charlie · Married on 06/01/2018

Brianna at Charming Events was most helpful in coordinating our special day. We honestly could not have done it without her. We had our wedding ceremony on the Kaneohe Bay Sandbar and everything worked out perfectly. She even found a fantastic live musician for us at such short notice (less than 48 hours) that added the best magical touch to our ceremony on the water. Mahalo Brianna and Charming Events Hawaii for making our wedding day run smoothly and beautifully. Everything was so perfect and we couldn't have asked for anything better. <3

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jill · Married on 05/11/2018

We wanted to have a small intimate ceremony in Hawaii, and stumbled upon Charming Events through Paradise Bay Resort by chance. From the beginning, it was smooth, stress-free, and totally professional. Bri is so wonderful, and was able to give us a beautiful day beginning to end. With her preferred vendors, we truly had a gorgeous ceremony, and the entire day went off without a problem. Would absolutely recommend using Charming Events Hawaii--they are they best!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Rachelle · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with Bri is such a great experience! She’s very organized and is quick at responding when I have questions or new ideas. She has made this wedding planning stress free and fun!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 02/09/2018

The Charming Events Hawaii team is amazing! Brianna helped me find the perfect location, time (sunrise), photographer, and officiant. It was truly magical- I loved every minute of our wedding! Brianna is very responsive, knowledgeable, and is just the best! I owe our awesome wedding to her!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/07/2017

Charming Events Hawaii falls nothing short of their philosophy. Brianna is the sweetest lady ever! She's easy going and the staff are just as amazing. They all made our special day such a breeze!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Bri · Married on 05/12/2017

Highly recommended!

Super Awesome and highly recommended!!! I don't know where to begin. Brianna and her team went above and beyond to turn my dream wedding into reality. We hired Brianna to do day of coordinating and as soon as it became time, it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders! She made all the timelines, organized everything with my vendors and even dealt with my crazy family. I would have been a complete MESS if it weren't for her and her team. I can't stress enough how happy I am to have found them and I only hope other bride's get to experience their amazing attention to detail and organized services as I did.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Alexa Gray · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect day-of-coordinator!

Brianna at Charming Events Hawai’i was an amazing day-of-coordinator! She was great with responsiveness to emails and making sure I had all the updated timelines and deadlines. She took my vision and was successful in creating the perfect atmosphere for my wedding. She and her team were very professional. I always felt like I was in good hands and didn’t need to stress. Brianna was very flexible with my schedule and made it a point to be at meetings with my other vendors. I am so thankful to have had Charming Events Hawai’i apart of my special day!

Sent on 05/20/2019