Whik'd Hair and Makeup Hawaii (Wicked)

Honolulu, HI View map

The Whik'd teams love for beauty, perfection and confidence has been the reasons for becoming great hairstylists and make up artists. With every client we get a feeling of excitement; from the moment we meet to the moment we add that last special touch. Our look is trendy, modern, edgy, and classic.

The name of our company comes from the word "WICKED". We are all wicked inside and out!

The Whik'd Team specializes in the best hair and make up service in Hawaii. Our team is highly experienced with all ethnicity hair types and skintones.

The Whik'd mobile service brings the salon to you for any special occasion. We do not charge any travel fees on the island of Oahu.

All make up services include waterproof make up, airbrush and eyelashes.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$120.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Brenda
    Brenda C. Married on 09/03/2021

Fantastic HMU artists!

Sarah and her team were fantastic! We started planning way back in 2019 and had a year of reschedules due to COVID and other unforeseen circumstances, and Sarah was always accommodating with rescheduling the trial date and the wedding date.

I'm not particularly experienced with makeup (or hair, for that matter) but when I walked into Sarah's studio for my HMU trial, I was instantly put at ease by her friendly demeanor and professionalism! After showing her a couple of pictures, she instantly 'got' what I was looking for, and even threw in another awesome hairstyle for a photoshoot I had later in the day.

The day of, Sarah and her team showed up and were fantastic at responding to everyone's wants (I had HMU for MoB, MoG, and bridesmaids). My hair and makeup was even better than it was during the trial, and afterwards Sarah gave me a little touchup kit in case I needed it throughout the day - which, as it turned out, I didn't! The hair and makeup both lasted all the way to the wee hours of the morning! I can't recommend Sarah and her team enough!
  • Corina
    Corina Married on 03/03/2020

So good, lasts all day

Sarah did my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I showed her some inspiration photos and she did a great job! My hair and makeup lasted all day, even through all the happy tears. I’m so glad I went with them!
  • Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 02/22/2020

The Perfect Natural Glow

As someone who does not do her makeup very often, I was so grateful to have Sarah there to help me get ready on my wedding day! I actually did a trial run with her first in her home to get comfortable with what look I was going for on my big day. She was so friendly and welcoming! On the day of the wedding, Sarah and her team were able to do our hair and makeup for my three sisters, my mom, and me. Everyone was glowing and looked naturally gorgeous! Whik'd Hawaii made us all feel beautiful and confident plus she provided us with little touch-up kits in case we needed throughout the evening but we didn't end up having to use them. I loved her work and products so much actually ordered the makeup she used afterward to keep using and preserve my wedding glow when I get dressed up and take the time to do my makeup! I was so grateful to be able to have our wedding before the pandemic shut down and even more glad to have Sarah by my side while getting ready on our special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

20 photos · 04/06/2016

Deals

Whik'd Hair and Makeup Hawaii (Wicked) 1
Discount
20% OFF TRIALS ON MONDAYS IN 2015! In studio only.

Aloha Bridal Connections Aloha Bridal Connections Wedding Planners

Sarah and her team are AWESOME! Really talented professionals that are fun to be around. On the wedding day they do a great job at keeping everyone laughing and enjoying themselves while making everyone beautiful. As a coordinator we see many different hair and makeup artists work throughout the whole day. Sarah and her team are by far one of the best professionals for making your hair and makeup last all the way until the end of the reception. They are very responsive in emails, we just love them!!!

Perfection An International Event Company Perfection An International Event Company Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Sarah and her Whik'd team not only at weddings but also on styled photo shoots. Sarah is simply AMAZING! Not only is she extremely talented in hair and make-up artistry but she is also extremely attentive to timelines and ensuring the bridal party is ready on time. She never lets a bride or bridesmaid walk down the aisle without being 100% happy. Sarah was also amazing in assisting with our styled photo shoot. A few of the models did not arrive as we thought they would so a few last minute tweaks needed to be made to create the vision/styles of the day. She did such an amazing job I feel like it all happened for a reason! Sarah and her team are absolutely amazing and I could not find another hair and make-up team that I would want to recommend more!

6094 summer street Honolulu, 96821
Location of (Whik'd Hair and Makeup Hawaii (Wicked))

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding