Aloha Bridal Connections Reviews

Aloha Bridal Connections 6
Aloha Bridal Connections 7
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 02/17/2019

Jade and ABC team are AWESOME!

Hiring Jade as a day-of coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our destination wedding. She made every details simple and stress free throughout the wedding planning process. She nailed our vision to the tee, I can’t thank her and the ABC team enough! They are everything we could ask for from a day-of coordination team and more. A timeline she created was perfect and we were able to enjoy the day thanks to her attention to details on every aspect. She was respectful of our vendors, fast on communication, and delightful person to work with like I’ve gained a new friendship. We will definitely hire her again when we renew our vows in the future. On the day of the wedding day, Jade and her team made the day even better with their professionalism and great services. I wouldn’t change our wedding day for the world, as cliche as it may be. It was PERFECT! My husband, myself and our guests had a blast and it went as planned. We we’re worried the weather isn’t on our favor since it was raining all week, but the weather God gave us a beautiful sunshine but yet humid day to say “I DO!” Brides to be, let those nerves go and enjoy the moment while you can because it’ll fly by as you know it. On the day of, Jade and two other coordinators from her team made sure we enjoyed every second of our wedding day, and not sweat the small stuff. She’ll take care of the rest, making sure your vendors on time, decor on fleek, she served my husband and I pupus and a cocktail during cocktail hour while we were busy taking photos and videos. We miss our wedding day already and it’s been only less than 2 months! Looking forward for our videos and photos from Aria Studios, which ABC gave us an awesome discount hiring most of our vendors! Mahalo Jade for organizing our wedding day! Couldn’t have done this without you!!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Aloha Bridal Connections 8
    Aloha Bridal Connections 9
    Aloha Bridal Connections 10
    Aloha Bridal Connections 11

Naomi Parr · Married on 12/20/2018

Most Important Vendor!

We hired Natalie Christensen from Aloha Bridal Connections for month-of-coordination and it was the BEST decision we could have made! All of our vendors were amazing, but Natalie was the MOST essential. Even before taking over as point of contact in the month before the wedding, she gave us tons of useful advice, helped us stay organized, and was very responsive.

On the wedding night, Natalie made everything run so smoothly. I didn't realize just how much work wedding coordinators do and Natalie was an absolute rockstar at it! Natalie put together the timeline with our input, guided us through it during the rehearsal, and made sure that all of our vendors stuck to it. She and her staff oversaw the venue setup. They stayed with the bridal party and groom's party during pre-wedding preparations and made sure everyone showed up on time! She dealt with little issues that arose throughout the night. She got to know our guests' names so that she could call them over for pictures and make the photographer's job easier. She alerted the DJ when it was time for each part of the program to begin. She helped me with my dress's train while moving about the property and kept it picture-perfect for the ceremony. She put up the bustle when it was time for the reception. She brought my husband and I drinks from the bar while we were getting formal photos taken. She made sure we had time to eat during dinner. She stayed until every last guest left and made sure that the site was broken down properly. She did all this and more while my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding. Basically, Natalie and her staff (thank you Ruby!!) were amazing and we could not have had such a perfect evening without them.

We HIGHLY recommend Natalie and Aloha Bridal Connections for anyone planning a wedding of any size. It was the best investment we could have made and honestly, the best value too. It is absolutely worth the money!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Laura T · Married on 12/16/2018

Full day of wedding coordination

I decided to book ABC for my wedding day-of coordination because they offered ala carte services, and I was lucky enough to have Natalie as our main coordinator. As the planning process went on, I decided to do a full day coordination, which I highly recommend if you want to enjoy your special day! I also wanted all my guests (especially family) to enjoy the day, which was why I chose to do the full day service (instead of having family help at the welcome table, decorate, clean up, etc). From grabbing coffee at our initial meet and greet, to the practice rehearsal, to the minute we left the venue property, Natalie was amazing. I have so many positive things to say about her and the ABC team - and let me start by saying that because of Natalie, my husband and I enjoyed our day without any stress. The day was seamless, and I had a better time than I thought I was going to - since I've heard from others that your day-of is so stressful. It was the perfect day, and a large part had to do with hiring ABC. Additionally, from the beginning, Natalie was extremely professional and helpful. She answered so many of my questions about other vendors and our timeline. Two weeks out from our date she made sure we were organized and everything was ready to go. On the day of, everything was PERFECT because of Natalie!! She ensured all the vendors (and myself) were on time. At the wedding, she even made sure my husband and I were fed and hydrated.. pretty sure without her we wouldn't have consumed anything until the reception just because we were so busy taking photos, talking to guests, etc... She really does look out for her clients! I am so happy I decided to go with ABC - I recommend them to any future bride and groom... you want to enjoy your special day and I have no doubt any coordinator at ABC will do an exceptional job!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Stahley · Married on 12/10/2018

Perfect Adventure Wedding

My fiancé and I were thinking about eloping in Oahu and as I started exploring those options I stumbled upon ABC's Adventure Elopement packages, instantly falling in love with the idea. We started working with ABC coordinator Hannah Bocksnick because I thought it would be way too difficult to coordinate everything from Pennsylvania, and it was the best decision we could have made. Hannah was a joy to work with right from the start. She walked me through all of the adventure elopement options, helped us to find the best one for us, and was incredibly helpful and flexible as our elopement turned into a small destination wedding. She was always just a text, call or email away, happy to answer any questions that we may have, no matter how many questions we asked, large or small. My husband's mother was joining us for the wedding and she has some difficulties walking for long distances and has trouble with difficult terrain, so Hannah helped us find the perfect ceremony spot that was relatively easily accessible for her, but still secluded and had an adventure feel. Hannah met us at our hotel a few days before the ceremony to make sure all of our plans were set and satisfactory. The big day went off without a hitch and was everything we could have possibly wanted, and I know that Hannah is the reason everything turned out the way it did. We would never have found amazing vendors or an amazing location without her, and things definitely would have been more stressful had I not had her holding my hand through the whole thing. We would recommend Hannah and ABC to anyone thinking of getting married and/or having a adventure elopement in Hawaii, they're simply the best.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Aloha Bridal Connections 12
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 10/02/2018

Exceptional and wonderful!

I don't know if I can ever put in to words just how grateful my husband and I are for everything Natalie and the ABC team did for our wedding day, but I will try! Being from Australia and planning a destination wedding on Oahu, I knew that the best investment would be a coordinator. After reading stellar reviews, I got in touch with them and from my very first contact with Natalie, I knew she was the right fit. Her energy and enthusiasm put me instantly at ease when we spoke for the first time over skype and there was no doubt that she was going to ensure our day ran as smoothly and perfectly as possible. Her expert vendor recommendations meant we had an exceptional team around us; her beautiful personality made us feel like she was another friend at our wedding and her coordination skills ensured we had the best day. You cannot go wrong by picking this team, or Natalie - it will be one of the best decisions you'll make for your wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2018

A Couple's Dream

I get nothing but positive vibes from these fantastic group of individuals!
    Natalie Christensen was our day-of coordinator for our beautiful destination wedding this past September 2018. She is without a doubt top tier when it comes to bringing these special occasions into fruition; her professionalism and amicable personality made it a pleasant experience throughout the entire planning process. Whenever we had a question or would want to change something in the process Natalie was there with an answer right away; even amidst the stress and anxiety that may have overtaken us the day before the wedding, she was able to keep all of us calm and collected. On the actual wedding day, everything went according to plan because of Natalie; we can tell it comes easy to her because she definitely loves what she does. If you're looking for someone who puts the needs of the client first and foremost, Natalie is your go-to! In the future if we were to renew our vows, we would pick ABC all over again. :)

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Aloha Bridal Connections 13

Mark · Married on 09/18/2018

Beautiful Hannah - Elopement Wedding Coordinator - Aloha Bridal Connections (Hawaii)

We are an older couple from Australia in our fifties so choosing a wedding planner that understood our unique needs was really important. Our minds were immediately put at ease the moment we spoke to Hannah Bocksnick, a specialist Elopement Wedding Coordinator with Aloha Bridal Connections based in Hawaii. Out of all the enquiries we made online, Hannah was the only one who immediately made time to speak with us over the phone. This was important to us, as we are from a generation that prefers to get a feel for people, and the services being offered, based on talking with them, rather than through email or text.

Well she was delightful! But more than that, she was with us every step of the way. Regardless of our questions, we were always greeted with a friendly, helpful and timely response. And this was repeated over and again, whether by phone, text or email, culminating in our meeting in person once we arrived in Honolulu. It just confirmed how real, caring and genuine Hannah was to work with. And it really helped us to relax and just enjoy the process.

Our Wedding Day on the beach at Waimanalo was perfect. We have both told friends and family that there is not a thing we would change. And how everything we planned turned out exactly as we had imagined, and probably better than we could have imagined. It's a memory that will live with us forever. Something magic happened on the beach that day, as we experienced the rare freedom to simply relax, express our love and commitment to one another, and totally lose ourselves in the moment.

We can't thank Hannah enough for her instrumental role in terms of organisation, communication and preparation that absolutely created the conditions for this to occur. And we have no hesitation in recommending both her and the folks at Aloha Bridal Connections and their vendors, all of whom we found to be friendly, professional and genuinely wanting to facilitate something entirely personalised and memorable. Awesome work Hannah, with a special thanks for finding Dean Hirata to play the ukulele and sing for us. He was an absolute gem!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Danni

Danni L. Ballena · Married on 09/10/2018

Beyond Perfect!

It is not often that I’m eager to offer a positive review for a business. And here I am, can’t wait to share my experience working with the awesome ladies at ABC! Planning a wedding in Hawaii while living on the mainland is as difficult as you can imagine. Not knowing where to start, I found ABC on Yelp based on all the great reviews and started working with Lauren about a year before our wedding. Lauren offered a video chat right after I contacted her. I shared with her as how clueless I was about planning a wedding. But after our initial video meeting, I immediately felt at ease! We went with the Day Of package. The name is kind of deceiving, because they will work with you throughout the entire planning process! Not just on your wedding day! Yes, I did need to communicate with vendors myself first, but I actually preferred doing that. Lauren gave me a list of vendors for each category with her view of them (which was very HELPFUL). And each partnering-vendor would offer a 5% discount. The savings adds up!

Fast forward to a month before our wedding, Lauren and I had a call for over an hour going through every little detail of our wedding day. She asked me questions about little things I didn’t even think of. She took over all communications with vendors about 2 weeks before the wedding. She was such a professional and a perfectionist! When our wedding day finally came, I honestly just followed Lauren’s lead. EVERYTHING was taken care of by ABC and I didn’t have to worry about a thing! I woke up the next morning to find that Lauren even brought our stuff back from the wedding to our hotel room when we were celebrating with our families and friends!

Thank you Lauren and all of the wonderful ladies at ABC! I genuinely cannot imagine our wedding without the help and guidance from you; it was beyond perfect!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Aloha Bridal Connections 14

Kashika · Married on 08/08/2018

Planning a wedding is not as easy at it seems, especially if its a destination wedding. When we first started planning our wedding in Hawaii we thought that we could do things on our own without the help of a coordinator. My wife insisted that we get a coordinator, I insisted that we do not need one, so we compromised and got a coordinator. It was a challenge looking for the right coordinator because there are so many to choose from, but we followed our gut feeling and decided to go with Aloha Bridal Connections, and we were very happy that we did follow our gut feeling.
    We emailed them and inquired about their services and we met Jade through email. She responded within the day with how they do things and also with vendor recommendations, and you also get a 5% discount with their preferred vendors which helps alot with your budget.
    Jade was a very efficient resource for us. We had so many questions and she was there to answer our questions and give us ideas.
    We had a phone conference to go through what has already been done and what else needed to be done. During the phone conference Jade spoke to us with a calm voice, a positive attitude and was encouraging with the tasks that needed to be done. When you are planning a destination wedding you really need someone like that.
    We met Jade face to face a few days before our wedding and it felt like we have known her for a long time, its like seeing a long lost friend.
    It was so easy to open up to her and tell her about our preferences for our wedding.
    She met with us for our rehearsal the day before the wedding and talked to our family members about the plan and timeline for the wedding and it helped alot.
    We were very impressed at how involved Jade was with our wedding. She was always one step ahead of things and we actually got to enjoy our wedding without worries.
    We highly recommend Jade and Aloha Bridal Connections.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Aloha Bridal Connections 15

Nancy Le · Married on 07/02/2018

Best investment any Bride & Groom can ever make!!!

When my husband (fiance at the time) and I decided to get married in Hawaii, we didn't know what to expect or how to pull off a destination wedding (We live in California). We were referred to Natalie with ABC from our photographer Jenna Lee. Jenna spoke very highly of Natalie and she told us we couldn't go wrong hiring Natalie as our wedding day of coordinator. We had a trip booked to Oahu to shop for venues and during that time, we decided to reach out to Natalie for a consultation.

From our first phone conversation and during our face to face consultation, Natalie was very professional, easy to talk to and what we appreciated most, she was not pushy. She answered all our questions and did not rush us for a response back. We didn't feel the pressure to have to book with ABC, but because of Natalie's approach and experience, we knew we wanted to secure her for our day of wedding coordination.

After signing the contract, Natalie was very responsive by phone and email anytime we had any questions. She provided us with a list of recommended vendors and assisted us to make sure we booked and had everything we need for our big day. She created a master check list and timeline for the wedding day which was super helpful. She was very prepared and made sure we were ready and prepared.

Once the wedding date got closer, she allowed us to mail most of our wedding items to her in advance so we would not have to carry it with us on the plane. She did a great job making sure everything was accounted for and transported all the items to the wedding venue on the day of the wedding.

She did a great job taking over and being the main point of contact for our vendors before the wedding date. The last few weeks leading up to the wedding is usually pretty stressful (at least from what we were told by family & friends); however, my husband and I were able to enjoy being in Hawaii and spending time with family and friends a week before our wedding day without having to worry about any last minute planning.

On the day of the wedding, Natalie and her team showed up on time and they came prepared. Natalie was with me through out the entire day. I did not have to worry and I did not feel any stress because everything was taken care of. Natalie made sure the wedding party was on track with the timeline and her team did a fabulous job setting up the reception area, sign in table, etc. Through out the day, she checked in to see if I needed anything. Her team saved some appetizers for us while we were out taking photos. After the wedding was over, Natalie and her team packed everything up and delivered everything to our room. Everything was accounted for and nicely packaged and wrapped up ready to be transported home.

Overall, we could of not asked for a better coordinator. Planning a wedding costs a lot of money; however, hiring Natalie and her ABC team for our day of coordination was the best investment we could of made. It was worth every penny. Thank you Natalie and the ABC team for playing a major role on our wedding day and for the making this planning process so painless and stress free. We appreciate you & the entire ABC team.

Mahalo!
    Nancy & Giap Le

Sent on 11/04/2018

Hana Santos · Married on 06/23/2018

ABC Made Our Wedding Day/Planning Easy and Stress-free

Jade and the ABC team were a wonderful addition to our wedding preparation and our wedding day. At first, my husband and I were going back and forth on if we wanted to hire a wedding coordinator due to the cost. However, I am so grateful that we trusted ABC with our wedding.

ABC came to us highly recommended by a family friend, who had used their services for a wedding in Oahu recently. However, the first question we had to answer is if we wanted to commit to a wedding coordinator in the first place. Since this would be a destination wedding and I didn't want to burden my parents and siblings with logistical issues, and the fact that I wanted to enjoy the wedding and relax as much as possible, helped us decide to go with a coordinator. Once we decided that, we knew we definitely wanted to work with ABC based on glowing recommendations.

During the planning process, Jade met with us for phone meetings whenever we requested them. We made the initial arrangements with the vendors since Jade is a month of coordinator, but she was very helpful in giving opinions and advice whenever we were stuck. Decision anxiety was one of the most stressful parts of the planning process, and Jade was able to give us opinions and suggestions when it mattered the most. As we got closer to the event, I was also able to defer to her expertise, which was much easier than me trying to weigh options and trying to make a sound decision on my own. Finally, she provided several planning tools through Google docs, which helped us stay organized, plan for items we didn't think of, and stay on track with the overall timeline. One of the most helpful moments was when she walked us through every step of the wedding via phone and made notes and decisions on the planning sheet based on our preferences. All we had to do was answer questions and she made sure that we were good to go!

During the rehearsal, Jade was there to direct the show. She gave very specific directions to everyone in the wedding party, which was great because most people didn't know how to stand, where to put their hands, where to look, etc. She also handed out timelines to each person in the wedding party and reiterated on what time we would be meeting the next day.

On wedding day, Jade was with me, one of her assistants was with my husband, and her other assistant was at the reception location doing set up. She also came up to my room during hair and makeup to check in on me and delivered my flowers to my room. During pictures, she called out the different groups of people so that the process was efficient and we got all group shots that we wanted. She made sure all the vendors were in the right place at the right time, and helped move things along at the right pace during the reception. Finally, her team helped do all the little things that my mom/sisters would have otherwise had to do (favors, place cards, seating chart, etc) so that we didn't have to worry about a thing.

All in all, we were extremely happy with ABC and found their services to be professional and valuable. We highly recommend them for any future weddings!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 05/26/2018

Lauren Made the Perfect Wedding Happen!

Oh man, this review is coming out super late, but I promise, it's worth it.

Our wedding (which happened in May) would not have happened without Lauren and her team from Aloha Bridal Connections. We were planning the whole affair from the mainland, and while we had family on O’ahu, we didn’t feel comfortable deputizing them to help us plan in the run up to the wedding.

Lauren was our deputy, and she killed the game. We used Lauren as our coordinator, and she offered us two conference calls with her in the six months before the wedding. On those calls, she was patient and listened to our venting and/or freaking out, offered reasonable solutions to our concerns, and turned our attention to things we had not yet thought of. She was our consigliere, and saved our butts.

An example - we were dealing with a particularly challenging venue director, and when we told Lauren about it, we sacrificed our week-of consultation so that Lauren could go to the venue and deal directly with the person there, making sure that everything would be as we wanted it - and so it was. When the venue screwed up our bar during the reception, Lauren dealt with them, and we didn’t have to pay for the error.

At the rehearsal and on the day of the event, Lauren was efficient and in control. For some members of my family, this was a bit much - they wanted a little less structure. For my wife, it was perfect, as the structure made sure we got through the essentials without problem. The job of a day-of coordinator is to keep the trains running on time, and Lauren excelled at that. Personally, I had no problem pushing back on Lauren (nicely) to do what I wanted and make my guests happy, even if it delayed the schedule a bit - but it was good to have Lauren there, making sure the wedding we wanted didn't get lost in the shuffle of the day.

Lauren also took command during the rehearsal, as she choreographed the whole ceremony. For my wife and I, this was great - Lauren knows ceremonies, so we got to go through a basic structure and make changes as we wanted to suit our tastes.

Lauren Michaels and her team at Aloha Bridal Connections are great, and I can’t recommend them highly enough. My partner and I were opinionated clients trying to plan from afar, and the ABC team made us feel respected, guided, and taken care of through the whole experience. That kind of service is invaluable.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Carissa · Married on 05/22/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Aloha Bridal Connections!! There is a reason ABC has so many awesome reviews, they definitely earned every one of them! Natalie and her team were absolutely amazing. We hired ABC for our destination wedding in Hawaii. My now husband and I were so nervous about hiring a wedding planner without getting to meet them in person first but we were planning the whole thing from Washington state. Natalie quickly made every worry we had disappear. She was so calm and down to Earth. She responded quickly to any question/concern we had and was just so beyond easy to work with. She handled the week/day of wedding business like such a professional! (And she had some of my tougher family members to deal with). Natalie made sure I had no stress/worry whatsoever the day of the wedding. She and her team went OVER and above for us! Our day went off without a hitch. The ceremony was so perfect and the reception was everything we wanted! It was everything we wanted and we owe so, so many thanks to Natalie and her team who made it happen!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Gordon · Married on 01/26/2018

This review is long overdue, but I cannot say enough great things about Lauren and her team. My wife and I decided to have a destination wedding in Hawaii, but I'll be the first to admit that since we weren't planning for a large local wedding, I thought paying for wedding planner would be a complete waste of money and was strongly against it early on, but boy was I wrong! After talking to a friend who recently got married in Hawaii right before us, I was convinced to higher a Wedding Planner and we had the great fortune of enlisting in Aloha Bridal Connections services for our wedding because Lauren, Josie and Natalie were absolutely amazing! I have to admit I was a little concerned with how this whole process would work since we weren't in the same country, we wouldn't have time to meet until the day before the wedding, and all of our communication would be done through either emails or phone/skype calls. Lauren quickly put those concerns to rest as she was extremely professional, caring, insightful and patient. On the day of our wedding Lauren and her team took care of every detail big and small. They were even prepared for things we didn't think about. Lauren took on the communication with all of our vendors a week prior to our wedding and confirmed timeline and payment details with them, and on the day of she was in constant communication with everyone from our photographer, hotel staff, guests, wedding party and our Emcee to ensure that everything went as planned. Even when we decided to make a quick change during our reception, she ensured that everything went smoothly. The best compliment we can probably give is that most of our guests were even commenting to us afterwards as to how amazing they thought Lauren and her team was, and how smooth and efficient they thought our wedding went. If you're looking for a Wedding Planner to help with your wedding in Honolulu, I strongly recommend Lauren and her team! They will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Hannah · Married on 12/05/2017

I wish there was a way to give Lauren and the ABC team 6 stars! I worked with Lauren a year before our wedding in Kauai and she was helpful every step of the way. She was very responsive on email even when she was away for vacation, which I very much appreciated. The abc website was organized and easy to use as well. Lauren and the ABC team bring their expertise on the island, which is something that is so valuable in the planning process, especially since we planned from long distance. She matched us with a great photographer (personality matters so much!) and helped us the entire planning process. The day of, I would not have survived with Lauren and her team! They ran the entire day so smoothly that I didn't have to worry about a thing. I wasn't thrilled with my bouquet and Lauren sensed it immediately and got a new one (which was perfect!) without me even asking or knowing! Little examples of this (and I have a million more) were things that Lauren and her team were aware of and helped take care of! They even brought off! wipes to help the mosquitoes stay away.

If you go with Lauren and her team, there is no doubt that you will be so thankful you did. They are worth every penny and more! I wish I could say more about how much we loved them. 6 stars for Lauren and the ABC team!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Aloha Bridal Connections 16
  • I

Isabel · Married on 11/17/2017

Natalie and her team from ABC were absolutely amazing to deal with. I organised my wedding from Australia and having a local team in Hawaii who knew so much about the entire industry made such a big difference. When I first spoke to Natalie I knew she was the right person to coordinate my wedding. She was always sincere, very quick at responding to my emails and always providing me with information about vendors and ideas, which at the time, made the process of planning my wedding so much easier. Although I was continents away from the magical Islands of Hawaii, Natalie made me felt like if I were planning my wedding at home. She walked me through my special day by designing me a detailed timeline of how my day could unfold, took care of the communication with all vendors as well as helped my other half to know what to do on the wedding day. I felt like a princess that day due to her. She was always with me, running everything in such a professional manner that I never felt stressed or concerned about details like the food being served or the flowers being delivered on time. She and her team are absolutely great! They were a blessing at my wedding day and I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.

Isabel Forrest

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Aloha Bridal Connections 17
    Aloha Bridal Connections 18
    Aloha Bridal Connections 19
    Aloha Bridal Connections 20

Jill · Married on 11/11/2017

I'm not sure how anyone gets married without having a day coordinator, because I don't think we could have done it without Lauren and her staff. Lauren has great experience and wedding knowledge - her attention to detail and thoroughness ensured that she could execute our day seamlessly. She directed our wedding rehearsal so everyone knew how and where to stand & provided great input so our pictures would look fabulous. It poured all day and night for our outdoor wedding, but somehow she calculated/ timed our ceremony to happen in a small window of sunshine &everything was perfect! During our reception, she kept everything running smoothly. All of our friends and family got to truly enjoy themselves. It was the best day ever and I'm so thankful to have chosen Lauren from ABC!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Tanya · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I got married at St. Joachim and our reception at Hale Koa Estate on Oahu. We both agreed that hiring ABC was the best decision that we made in the planning of our wedding. Lauren and her team were extremely professional and organized. It became abundantly clear how experienced they were when they were anticipating things that I would have never expected. They did the entire set up and break down and organized our things at the end of the night in a neat box so that my husband and I could focus on us and our guests. They kept everything on track with our timeline and even made sure that we ate (you'd be surprised at how difficult it is to eat at your own wedding!) we also primarily used her recommended vendors which made everything so easy because they all knew each other. Also, with her 5% vendor discount, we got her services for almost-free! I cannot say enough great things about Lauren and her team! They were incredible to work with.

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Aloha Bridal Connections 21

Julienne & Brian · Married on 09/08/2017

This review is long overdue, but better late than never!
    Lauren Michaels and her amazing team at Aloha Bridal Connections are lifesavers! Planning a wedding from 2000+ miles away is stressful, but thanks to ABC, we had a magical destination wedding at Kualoa Ranch! If you’re thinking about hiring a wedding coordinator, JUST DO IT. I’m very type A who prefers to take control of all the planning as much as possible, but I’m so happy and grateful to have Lauren and her team coordinate our destination wedding. Everything was executed perfectly, and you can tell they love what they do. They’re extremely organized, passionate, and creative.

Thank you Aloha Bridal Connections for making our wedding day the greatest day of our lives.

Julienne & Brian

Sent on 06/27/2018

Annie · Married on 09/01/2017

Natalie and her team was exceptional! She made the planning process stress-free! I was planning my wedding from California and she made sure I was taken care of. I chose the day of planning and she’s really hands-on right from the beginning. We always have touch bases to make sure we are on the same page. A month prior to the wedding, Natalie took 100% of the planning and dealing with my vendors. Her attention to detailing is superb! On the wedding day, she made sure I stayed hydrated and brought fans to keep my wedding party cool. My dream wedding would not be the same without Natalie!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2017

Aloha Bridal Connections deserves every star in the galaxy!

Planning a destination wedding seemed impossible. We knew exactly what we wanted, but had no idea where to begin. After a couple months of searching, my husband finally found Lauren and her incredible ABC team.

The process started with an initial FaceTime greeting, and everything that followed was seamless. She provided a list of vendors she loved, and gave descriptions of why she recommended them. She also started a GoogleDrive file that allowed us to keep all of our contracts in one place. Even though we opted for Day-Of Coordination, Lauren made herself available to answer every question we had.

After a year of planning, Lauren made letting go extremely easy. Once she took over as the main point-of-contact, we finally got to focus on our trip and not the coordination of our wedding. Because of her meticulous attention to detail and careful planning, our dream wedding came to life in a blink of an eye.

Our only regret is not being able to spend more time with Lauren and her team during the wedding. If we could do it all over again, Lauren and the Aloha Bridal Connections team would absolutely be the one to call!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Aloha Bridal Connections 22
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/20/2017

My husband and I recently got married in August 2017 and Lauren from ABC was my day of coordinator. Since this was a destination wedding for us, we started to plan more than a year in advance. After we picked a venue and date, I spent the first few months doing my own research of different vendors in Oahu. I thought I could plan this all myself. While this is all possible, I must say it is hard to ensure everyone you hire will execute as planned, be on time, and play nice with one another, especially on the day of.

Several vendors we spoke with recommended a day of coordinator and almost all of them would mention Lauren from ABC as one of the best planners. One of the main reason why I chose ABC as my DOC over the others is because I loved having unlimited email to your coordinator. Many DOC planners only allow communications 1-2 months in advance. I'm not the last minute type of bride and was thrilled to bounce ideas, get vendor recommendations, 9+ months in advance. ABC was very reasonably priced as well.

What I loved most about Lauren was that she was very honest about the vendors I was considering. Based on her extensive experience, she would tell me which ones were easy to work with, which were more challenging, etc. With the help of Lauren, we pulled together the BEST vendors for our wedding day. Lauren was AMAZING and her team was spot on. She kept everyone and everything on track that day (morning until night) and managed to deliver the perfect wedding for us.

There were tons of details that I would have missed if it was not for Lauren. She also knows a TON. She knew how to bustle my dress - my bridesmaids did not (oops). She also knew how to touch up my makeup (who knew)! On the day of, we were a very happy bride & groom, we did not have to think much about the planning, no worries at all, and was able to just relax, kick back and celebrate with our family and friends.

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Aloha Bridal Connections 23

Mimi · Married on 08/12/2017

My wedding was perfect thanks to Natalie of Aloha Bridal Connections. We met a few days before the wedding to confirm details and go over the timeline. I had a ton of questions and was a bit stressed. She was able to answer all of my questions and she put my mind at ease. The day of the wedding Natalie was a godsend. She was so organized and well-informed. She checked on all the progress of each vendor and gave me updates. I had absolutely nothing to be worried about. She told me where to be and when to be there. She addressed every concern of me, my bridal party, and my crazy parents. I recommend using Aloha Bridal Connections 100%. They are professional, friendly, organized, and all-around AMAZING!!! There is no way I couldn't gotten through my wedding without Natalie. If you were thinking of having a wedding with a coordinator, I highly recommend against it. Trust me you'll need someone to check on things, give you updates, crisis manage, and help pack up things at the end of the night so that you don't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Cheynne · Married on 07/08/2017

We worked with Natalie from ABC. Working with Natalie throughout our whole process was amazing. She was punctual, detail oriented, and overall made us comfortable every step of the way. She made sure that our every request kept in order to make our day as awesome as we thought it out. It wasn't all business it was more of hanging out with someone amazing who just understands what we needed for that day. Our wedding was small but Natalie and her team made sure that regardless of how small it was, each detail that we requested was put in place and we had no problems to worry about. Hiring ABC to be our day-of-coordinator was the best thing that happened to us.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Terri · Married on 06/25/2017

Let's start by saying that Lauren made sure we got to eat at the reception (I get hangry)! She even had the hotel staff bring us food before the reception started!!! :) Amazing service!

Lauren and the ABC team were absolutely AMAZING! They're super fun and easy to work with, make you feel comfortable and are very good at their job. From the very beginning, they made sure every detail was taken care of and kept me on top of my planning. Lauren quickly responds to emails and the pricing is definitely reasonable if you want some peace of mind on your wedding day. I love that they do all the set-up and clean-up too!

On the wedding day, Lauren and the ABC team took care of everything. They made sure the vendors knew what time to arrive and verified services, provided a timeline for the day and even told me when to eat and use the restroom... very detailed! LOL...

Lauren was also the last to leave at the end of the night and made sure all of our belongings were returned to us. We loved working with them!

Sent on 10/13/2017