225 Liliuokalani Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 1

About Jenna Lee Pictures

Aloha!

I believe in light. I believe in love. I believe in vibrations. I believe in the power of moments. I believe in running wildly barefoot through a field and dancing in the rain; connecting with the earth; breathing in the incredible energy of this life we have been gifted, of this love we have been gifted, of this moment we have been gifted. This moment. I want you to live in your moments. BE present. Simply BE. Kick off your shoes and dance wildly, love freely, without a care in the world. Rest assured your moments are in good hands. I live to curate these moments. Your moments. Your magnificent day, allowing you to be FULLY present in YOUR moment. Because these are some of the most important moments of your life.I enjoy pushing my clients to the edge of their comfort zones. A session with me is unlike a photography session you'll ever experience elsewhere... Because it's not about posing, it's about YOU... getting lost in each other, in this beautiful world, and having a beautiful experience. This allows me to capture you and curate your day in an authentic way. After all, this is YOUR story.. I'm just here to help tell it.

Who is Jenna Lee?

I'll be honest, I'm a bit of a wild child. I have a reputation for doing what it takes to get the shot.. if this involves barefoot climbing up a tree (happens all the time,) hanging off of a cliffside, laying facedown on lava rock, or ending up fully clothed in the ocean - this would be just a typical day with my camera. I am often found with random sticks in my hair but I've always beleived if you're not a complete mess when you're done doing something, you didn't have nearly as much fun as you could have (and yes, this includes eating.) I thrive off light, love, energy, laughter and creativity. I'm driven by your story and inspired by the beautiful. I laugh often, travel as much as possible, and adventure regularly. I am definitely part mermaid and you can often find me rejuvinating in or exploring the Hawaiian oceans. I was definitely Greek in a past life and holding true to my Mediterranean heart, I'm Italian in this one. I thrive off of REAL moments, emotion, laughter and love. I strive to capture your day in as real of a way as possible. Working with and guiding you through the photography process effortlessly in a way to capture and curate your day in a way most authentic to you. My style is unique, natural-light based... REAL Moments... REAL Emotion... Genuine... Auhentic.... Lovely. Images and moments that will stick with you in this lifetime and the next.

Jenna Lee is a nationally published photographer, she has worked with world class athletes, celebrities, best-selling authors, musicians, and life coaches. She has taught at large photography seminars on the topic of Boudoir Photography. She built her business in 2009 in Los Angeles and since then, it has taken her to Vegas, NJ/NY, Texas, Colorado and now Hawaii. She loves capturing all people, and absolutely loves capturing capturing those in love. Her team of creatives excells in capturing the big day from different artistic angles and through different lenses, thus collecting a full story complete with fairy tale ending. Jenna Lee placed in the top 10 Wedding Photographers in the world by WedAward for 2016, 2017 and 2018. In 2018 she was named #3 wedding photographer in the world by Wedaward. Her photography has been featured all over the world and seen on BRIDES, TheKnot.com, BRONCOS.com, Huff Post, Buzzfeed, Snapchat's "What's hot today", Trending on Facebook, Yahoo, In Style, Bravo, The Nerdist, Refinery 29, Fox News Channel, Hawaii News Now, KITV, KHON, and many, many more.

Follow Jenna Lee Pictures on

50 Reviews for Jenna Lee Pictures

• Hunter

Hunter S · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Wedding Photography

I was thrilled when I saw the photos Jenna took for our wedding. She went above and beyond what we were expecting in terms of photo volume, and the photo quality was great. She has the option for creating a photo album of the event as well, which we certainly took advantage of. Jenna is very fun and easy to work with and knows just what to say to the couple to get the right shot. She was able to come up with some very creative shots I never would have thought to take which turned out terrific, which speaks to her creativity to adapt to what the environment around her and the couple offers (e.g. she got a shot of the moon between the two of our faces backlit by a sunset and palm trees). We took our photos on the day of the wedding, so we were on a tight schedule, but Jenna made sure that we got all the shots we wanted and needed while keeping us on track so that we wouldn't miss any of our events. I would highly recommend her for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Luke

Luke Assenmacher · Married on 11/06/2020

A Great Human

Jenna genuinely cares about the bride and groom's experience. She has been in the industry long enough and can provide you a great help on trustworthy vendors in the area. I have worked alongside her as a videographer, and she has always treated everyone with respect, fairness, and everyone's best interest at hand. You rock Jenna.

Sent on 06/11/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey Kangas · Married on 10/02/2020

Hands down, the best decision we made

Please confirm your account to post your review

4/15/2020
    I have no words. Jenna is a damn magician. Seriously. Writing this review I know won't do her any justice. Photography was the one thing I really wanted to splurge on when planning our wedding because I knew that this milestone was one I wanted to be able to look back on through photos and feel like I was there again. Jenna is a true master at her craft. She has this unnatural ability to capture the feelings and emotions during the moment just as they are. When we sought her out to do our photos, I knew they were going to be amazing, duh, it's Jenna. But oh my gosh, they left me SPEECHLESS. They are jaw-dropping. It feels like we are reliving that special moment every time we look at them. Which is what I wanted most out of our wedding photos. The photos that you get during this time are the ones that you will be looking at for the rest of your life. You are trusting someone to capture a moment you won't ever get back. That's why Jenna is perfect. The thing about Jenna is she focuses on the real and the raw moments. Not so much on the posed, overly-stiff photos that I knew for certain I didn't want, and was trying to avoid. Her eye for candidacy mixed with her true understanding of light and space creates these unbelievably unique photos that blow your expectations out of the water. So get this, not only is she talented, I can't say enough about her heart. It's pure, solid gold. She has this way about her where you feel so taken care of, and so special. She's so dedicated to her craft, that she stops at next to nothing to make sure she gets the angle and the shot that she wants. She's also very directive when she needs to be- so the awkwardness of forced photos is gone (which is such a relief because that was something my hubby and I were both worried about). If you were even for a second doubting if you should book her, do it, and then thank me later (once you get your photos back and cry out of sheer happiness). I recommend her over and over and over again. I can't thank her enough for delivering us these photos. They're truly the greatest gift and will be on our walls for years to come. WE LOVE YOU JENNA!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jenna Lee Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jenna Lee Pictures 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Aloha Bridal Connections Wedding Planners

Jenna Lee of Jenna Lee Pictures is a breath of fresh air! She LOVES what she does and will go to any length to capture the raw emotions on the wedding day. She is professional, punctual, and extremely responsive. Every time we work with her our couples RAVE about how important they felt on that day due to Jenna Lee's VIP treatment of all of her couples. We love working with her!!

• Blue Linden Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Jenna is a true professional and takes the most amazing photos! She knows how to truly capture the essence of the bride and groom!

• Face Art Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jenna Lee is such a joy to work with :) She really cares about capturing you in the most elegant way, while still having fun doing so. Every photo turns out so magical (as you can already see).

• 225 Liliuokalani Avenue Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815 See on map
    8182741256 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Jenna Lee Pictures)

Jenna Lee Pictures frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jenna Lee Pictures include in the starting price?

Jenna Lee Pictures includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Jenna Lee Pictures include in their most popular wedding package?

Jenna Lee Pictures includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums

What photography styles does Jenna Lee Pictures offer?

Jenna Lee Pictures offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jenna Lee Pictures offer?

Jenna Lee Pictures offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jenna Lee Pictures offer for wedding events?

Jenna Lee Pictures offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jenna Lee Pictures and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jenna Lee Pictures is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jenna Lee Pictures offer?

Jenna Lee Pictures currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.