225 Liliuokalani Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About Jenna Lee Pictures

Aloha!

I believe in light. I believe in love. I believe in vibrations. I believe in the power of moments. I believe in running wildly barefoot through a field and dancing in the rain; connecting with the earth; breathing in the incredible energy of this life we have been gifted, of this love we have been gifted, of this moment we have been gifted. This moment. I want you to live in your moments. BE present. Simply BE. Kick off your shoes and dance wildly, love freely, without a care in the world. Rest assured your moments are in good hands. I live to curate these moments. Your moments. Your magnificent day, allowing you to be FULLY present in YOUR moment. Because these are some of the most important moments of your life.I enjoy pushing my clients to the edge of their comfort zones. A session with me is unlike a photography session you'll ever experience elsewhere... Because it's not about posing, it's about YOU... getting lost in each other, in this beautiful world, and having a beautiful experience. This allows me to capture you and curate your day in an authentic way. After all, this is YOUR story.. I'm just here to help tell it.

Who is Jenna Lee?

I'll be honest, I'm a bit of a wild child. I have a reputation for doing what it takes to get the shot.. if this involves barefoot climbing up a tree (happens all the time,) hanging off of a cliffside, laying facedown on lava rock, or ending up fully clothed in the ocean - this would be just a typical day with my camera. I am often found with random sticks in my hair but I've always beleived if you're not a complete mess when you're done doing something, you didn't have nearly as much fun as you could have (and yes, this includes eating.) I thrive off light, love, energy, laughter and creativity. I'm driven by your story and inspired by the beautiful. I laugh often, travel as much as possible, and adventure regularly. I am definitely part mermaid and you can often find me rejuvinating in or exploring the Hawaiian oceans. I was definitely Greek in a past life and holding true to my Mediterranean heart, I'm Italian in this one. I thrive off of REAL moments, emotion, laughter and love. I strive to capture your day in as real of a way as possible. Working with and guiding you through the photography process effortlessly in a way to capture and curate your day in a way most authentic to you. My style is unique, natural-light based... REAL Moments... REAL Emotion... Genuine... Auhentic.... Lovely. Images and moments that will stick with you in this lifetime and the next.

Jenna Lee is a nationally published photographer, she has worked with world class athletes, celebrities, best-selling authors, musicians, and life coaches. She has taught at large photography seminars on the topic of Boudoir Photography. She built her business in 2009 in Los Angeles and since then, it has taken her to Vegas, NJ/NY, Texas, Colorado and now Hawaii. She loves capturing all people, and absolutely loves capturing capturing those in love. Her team of creatives excells in capturing the big day from different artistic angles and through different lenses, thus collecting a full story complete with fairy tale ending. Jenna Lee placed in the top 10 Wedding Photographers in the world by WedAward for 2016, 2017 and 2018. In 2018 she was named #3 wedding photographer in the world by Wedaward. Her photography has been featured all over the world and seen on BRIDES, TheKnot.com, BRONCOS.com, Huff Post, Buzzfeed, Snapchat's "What's hot today", Trending on Facebook, Yahoo, In Style, Bravo, The Nerdist, Refinery 29, Fox News Channel, Hawaii News Now, KITV, KHON, and many, many more.

Follow Jenna Lee Pictures on

Jenna Lee Pictures 6
Jenna Lee Pictures 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Ward · Getting married on 03/01/2020

Jenna took my fiancé and I's engagement photos in April and we absolutely LOVED everything about the process.

Jenna and her team are very professional which made setting up our appointment and communicating what we wanted from the shoot very easy.

Neither my fiancé or I had ever done a professional photoshoot before and Jenna made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and was able to get some beautiful candid shots that really show us as a couple.

After the actual photoshoot took place we were able to access all of our photos on an online platform which Jenna shared with us in a matter of weeks! This made it incredibly convenient to download photos instantly, share with friends and family, and also had the option to have Jenna print photos directly!

I could not recommend Jenna Lee Picture more highly. The professional and convenient set up of her business is very impressive (not to mention her insane and creative photography skills!!!) gave my fiancé and I memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Kirsten Romberger · Married on 06/20/2019

Amazing Photographer!

We highly recommend investing in Jenna's services. The entire experience from our initial conversation to receiving our photos was seamless and without any stress. We told her exactly what we were looking for in our initial chat and then trusted her to execute, allowing her complete creative freedom. The outcome truly exceeded our expectations. She was so lovely to work with and is truly an incredible person. Everything ran smoothly the day of and she captured so many beautiful moments for us to look back on. She is so talented and well worth the investment. We could not be happier! My only advice would be to find a talented photographer (like Jenna), and let them do their thing. I think when a creative is handcuffed they are not able to do what they do best.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Latiya

Latiya · Married on 05/31/2019

Destination Wedding

I don’t even know where to start. DESTINATION bride is what some would call me. When I decide to have my dream wedding in Hawaii finding the perfect photographer was top on my list. There were many many MANY to choose from. One day I came across Jenna’s work and was taken away. I literally stalked her Instagram for weeks. When I received notification back that she was available for my date It literally meant the world to me. I knew with out a doubt that I was in good hands. Through out the entire process of planning she kept an open line of communication to ensure every piece of detail I wanted captured would be given.

I wanted to take a day before the wedding to have photos taken at the beach with my family. With everything planned out and ready to go I had to change those plans due to my flight being delayed and other unforeseen issues. With NO hesitation Jenna suggested I wait to make sure I was in good spirit and would enjoy the photo shoot as I had envision. I’m so happy I did. During the photo shoot I finally felt like a bride. My family was taken good care of. She guided us through the entire process. When my sweet 7 year old seem to be UN interested, she quickly gave him a job that empowered him to be a little director 😍.

Nope doesn’t stop here.. the day of the wedding I was running behind with make up and hair. From previous conversation Jenna knew how important the first look was to me. She quickly dashed to the site grab all of the kids and hubby to be and made her magic happen. I felt like I had known her for YEARS!! The entire night at the wedding my family and guest continued to be amazed by her and the staff.

I will forever be grateful and always will be the WHO DAT BRIDE😍

Jenna Lee Pictures 16
    Jenna Lee Pictures 17

Jenna Lee Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jenna Lee Pictures 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Aloha Bridal Connections
    Aloha Bridal Connections Wedding Planners

Jenna Lee of Jenna Lee Pictures is a breath of fresh air! She LOVES what she does and will go to any length to capture the raw emotions on the wedding day. She is professional, punctual, and extremely responsive. Every time we work with her our couples RAVE about how important they felt on that day due to Jenna Lee's VIP treatment of all of her couples. We love working with her!!

• Blue Linden Weddings & Events
    Blue Linden Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Jenna is a true professional and takes the most amazing photos! She knows how to truly capture the essence of the bride and groom!

• Face Art Beauty
    Face Art Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jenna Lee is such a joy to work with :) She really cares about capturing you in the most elegant way, while still having fun doing so. Every photo turns out so magical (as you can already see).

• 225 Liliuokalani Avenue Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815 See on map
    8182741256 (Other Phone Number)