15 Holly Street, Scarborough, ME 04070 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Stewart Smith Photography

Stewart Smith Photography is a wedding photographer based in Scarborough, Maine, but is available worldwide. Stewart Smith possesses a photojournalistic style of photography that wishes to tell the love story of each couple on their wedding day. He loves to capture the joy and anticipation that leads up to the big moments on your wedding day. He also offers relationships with other vendors that can help you be at ease on your big day.

Experience
In 1994, Stewart Smith graduated from the Rhode Island School of Photography with a major in Portraiture, Commercial and Photojournalism. From here, his work has been published in magazines such as New England Brides, The New Yorker, Down East Magazine, USA Today, Portland Style Magazine, Readers Digest and many more. The 20+ years of experience that Stewart brings to the table will give couples the stress-free wedding day they are looking for.

Stewart Smith Photography is there to capture the most memorable moments of your wedding day.

Starting with 5 hours on day of wedding

Password protected online gallery

Thumb drive with high and low resolution photos to share on social media and to make prints of.

Other Services
Other services that this photographer provides are:

• Engagements
  • Head shots
  • Family portraits
  • Maternity sessions
  • Baby, children, and teen shoots
  • High school senior portraits
  • Portraits
  • Elopements
  • Off Season Weddings
  • Parties ( holiday and office )
  • Modeling Portfolios ( I work with numerous modeling agencies throughout New England )
  • Destination Weddings
  • Bachelor / Bachelorette Parties and photo sessions
  • Bridal Showers

Follow Stewart Smith Photography on

A wedding I photographed  in Rumford,Maine.I have a passport and am available to travel.
A wedding I photographed in Rumford,Maine.I have a passport and am available to travel.
878638433200ca3c Wedding 1701 pe
Stewart Smith Photography
A wedding I photographed at the Inn By The Sea in Cape Elizabeth,,Maine.I have a passport and am...
7bdcba43daa7f4ef 1534486758 6a12c9aaeb37dc13 1534486756431 22 4 wallets 0710
An engagement session I photographed in Old Orchard Beach,Maine
An engagement session I photographed in Old Orchard Beach,Maine
67d14acf80b7cf0c 1534485884 09ef1b86115f396c 1534485870438 7 DSC 2968 hi res pe
c03c0a35436125f6 1534485885 d2e04f2895628457 1534485870442 13 WEDDING 0418 hi r
7f242bd9c1dbcbd8 1534485883 f3017e00a66ccbb0 1534485870426 5 1 16x20 0
Stewart Smith Photography
A wedding I photographed at the Brick South in Portland,Maine.I have a passport and am available to...
A wedding I photographed at Pineland Farms, Maine.
A wedding I photographed at Bishop Farms in Lisbon,New Hampshire.
A wedding I photographed at Bishop Farms in Lisbon,New Hampshire.
A wedding I photographed in Ill Boro, italy.I have a passport and am available to travel.
A wedding I photographed at the Portland Regency in Portland,Maine.I have a passport and am...
A wedding I photographed at the Union Bluff Inn in York,Maine.
A wedding I photographed at Flaherty Farm in Scarborough,Maine.I have a passport and am available to...
A wedding I photographed in Bethel,Maine.I have a passport and am available to travel.
e3a5ec3a10d01737 1534485884 a7b9392c9334549a 1534485870441 11 Rachel 0056 hi re
Stewart Smith Photography
A wedding I photographed in California.I have a passport and am available to travel.
97d40d457782c805 1534485885 b6830f9697cd0cb5 1534485870441 12 Wedding 0110 hi r

Stewart Smith Photography 5
Stewart Smith Photography 6
Stewart Smith Photography 7

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

If you’re coming across this review in your search for a wedding photographer, stop your search here. Stewart is your best bet. My wife and I got married in May in New Hampshire and from the very beginning to the very end of the process, Stewart was prompt, professional, and so so kind. He was so deliberate about the choices he made when shooting us, and he made every decision with genuine care and an eye towards what we would like best. On top of an extremely pleasant and stress-free process, the pictures he took were out of this world. All of the heart he put into taking the photos is more than evident. There are loads of fun, silly pictures, which we loved. There are also a ton of super creative ones that we would NEVER have thought to take and now are our favorites. It was just terrific. You’re not going to find a photographer who does a better job and loves what they do more than Stewart Smith.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Dr. Cory · Married on 07/15/2017

I had some high hopes for hiring a professional photographer, having spent over 10 years in the professional side of the wedding industry. Stewart was awesome to work with and his photography portfolio speaks for itself. My wife and I really enjoyed the time we spent with him at our pre-wedding meeting and again throughout the wedding date and post-edit process. Our photos were presented in a convenient way. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Stewart Smith Photography 8
    Stewart Smith Photography 9
    Stewart Smith Photography 10
    Stewart Smith Photography 11

Meredith · Married on 07/15/2017

We had a great experience having Stewart Smith Photography document our wedding day. I especially loved the creative photographs he came up with on the spot.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Stewart Smith Photography 12
    Stewart Smith Photography 13

Stewart Smith Photography Pricing

Stewart Smith Photography Price Rates

Stewart Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Canvas, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stewart Smith Photography 1
    Get your WeddingWire discount now! Save $500 !! Book now!
    For a limited time only!! I am running a WeddingWire special where if you book me by mentioning this special. You will will save $500 my wedding rates! All you have to do is tell me that you saw this special offer and say $500off and I will immediatly discount your wedding $500 off my coverage fee. I will be more than happy to go over all the details by phone. This offer will only be offered to the first 10 couples!

• 49 Franklin Reception Hall and Mystic Theater
    49 Franklin Reception Hall and Mystic Theater Historic Weddings

I have known Stew Smith since high school, and have worked with him on several projects through the years. Stew is the real deal in the photo world. What I mean by that is not only a skilled eye for snapping the perfect shot, setting up the ideal angle, but considers light and texture to create real works of art. On top of all this, Stew is a joy to be around, his energy is infectious and his professionalism is top notch.

• The Bob Charest Band
    The Bob Charest Band Wedding Bands

Stewart Smith is wonderful to work with, a complete professional, and the pictures that are the result of his many years experience and wide interests are stunning. You cant go wrong with him. We highly recommend Stewart Smith Photography!

• Winsor Weddings
    Winsor Weddings Wedding DJs

Stewart is a nationally recognized talent. He will do amazing work for you too! He's one of the nicest people I know. He celebrates life every day.

• 15 Holly Street Scarborough, Maine, 04070 See on map
    2079396834 (Phone number)
    You can call between the hours of 9am-7pm. My business is by appointment only.