Shado of a Rose Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Portland, Maine, Shado of a Rose Photography gives couples the opportunity to document every magical moment from their wedding. Owners Shado and Isa believe in capturing the beauty of your relationship on camera. Through their creative backgrounds, they are able to understand exactly what makes your love story unique. Both had their own photography companies before joining forces to open this business.

Shado of a Rose Photography is committed to documenting every detail that goes into making your day special, from traditional portraits to candid moments between loved ones. They want to authentically capture the story of your event. Shado and Isa work exclusively on one wedding per day, ensuring your milestone is the center of their attention. Engagement photoshoots are also on offer. Some of the products and services offered by Shado of a Rose Photography include:

• Boudoir sessions
  • Save-the-dates
  • Albums
  • Digital files
  • Prints and proofs
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Alexis
    Alexis R. Married on 05/02/2022

Elopement ceremony photography

Isa was so much fun to work with to make our small elopement ceremony very special! From the first time I contacted her, I knew she was going to be great to work with. She was professional and made us very comfortable. We laughed and had a blast taking photos in different locations. Every photo came out amazing and I am so glad she was able to capture our special day so well. Highly recommend!
  • Heather
    Heather L. Married on 03/12/2022

Amazing photographers!!!

Shado and Isa were absolutely amazing ! From our first phone conversation, I knew I had chosen the right photographers. They were caring, supportive and listened to our every want to make our wedding memorable. They went above and beyond to meet us at our venue to check it out to make sure they were prepared for the day. All my wedding guests loved them and felt so comfortable around them. Even after my wedding, people are still telling me how much they loved them and they brought great energy to our wedding. I am so happy to have meet them and will certainly be using them for any and all my photography needs. They were also punctual with getting me the wedding photo’s, the pictures were better then expected. Stunning !!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Shado of a Rose Photography 1
Exclusive

Portland Portland, ME, 04101
2035126749
Location of (Shado of a Rose Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding