Greta Tucker Photography

Westbrook, ME View map
$5,116 Most Popular Price

$5,116 Most Popular Price

Hi, my name is Greta and I would love to tell your story in photographs. Please feel free to browse through my website to see my work and love stories.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,199

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Albums
Canvas
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,116

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Lindsay Married on 05/05/2018
    Greta is so talented! I couldn't be happier with our decision to book her as our photographer. Her photographs are stunning and captured our day perfectly! Her work speaks for itself; she is a true artist. She did an amazing job of putting us at ease, and directed our photos in a way that let our personalities and the beauty of our venue shine.
    Kerry Married on 10/14/2017
    Greta is absolutely amazing. She photographed my surprise proposal in Portland by the lighthouse. My fiancee worked closely with her and she helped him so much leading up to the big day. She even went as far as to set up the flowers arrangements at her home and then set up the flowers and candles at the place he chose to propose! This took a great deal of pressure off during the planning process for him. She and her assistant were so kind and made us feel so comfortable after the proposal as they shot additional pictures by the water and lighthouse. The pictures are absolutely stunning and we will forever cherish them. I can not thank Greta enough for helping make my engagement so special and for taking such incredible photos. Look no further- she is the best of the best!!
    Giuila Married on 08/18/2017
    Greta did a fantastic job at our wedding last September (yes this review is far overdue, sorry!) and we couldn't thank her enough for capturing our day with photographs that we'll cherish for a lifetime. We actually met Greta when she photographed a close friend's wedding in Maine two years before our own wedding. When it came time to pick our own photographer she came to mind because she'd been so warm and friendly and we had absolutely loved their pictures.

Greta was so lovely to work with ahead of our wedding, meeting with us over FaceTime to discuss timeline, plan our "must-have" pics, and share suggestions. When she came over on our wedding day I felt as if I'd known her a long time even though we'd only met once! Despite not having worked with our venue before (we got married in NYC) Greta effortlessly identified some great spots for our first look and group pictures. Throughout the night she took pictures of all our special moments and those of our guests. Did I mention she was about 8 months pregnant as well? She's pretty much superwoman. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

PS: After getting ready Greta and our wedding coordinator rode with me to the venue. I'll never forget Greta asking me questions to try to keep me calm in the car on the way to the venue. We were running late and stuck in NYC traffic and I was FREAKING OUT inside, but she kept me talking and engaged which definitely helped me avoid a potential meltdown! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Flora Fauna Flora Fauna Wedding Florists

This sweet lady will capture the love and details in your wedding photos! She is so amazing to work with and a tremendous person on top of it all. Can't get any better!

A Sweet Start A Sweet Start Wedding Officiants

Greta is a wonderful photographer and professional! She's unassuming and guides her subjects with warmth rather than force. Her photos are beautiful and timeless. It was a pleasure working with Greta and I look forward to our next wedding together!

17 Graham Hill Rd Westbrook, ME, 04092
2072942993
Location of (Greta Tucker Photography)

Greta Tucker Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Greta Tucker Photography include in the starting price?

Greta Tucker Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What photography services does Greta Tucker Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Greta Tucker Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Greta Tucker Photography offer?

Greta Tucker Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Greta Tucker Photography offer?

Greta Tucker Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Greta Tucker Photography offer for wedding events?

Greta Tucker Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Greta Tucker Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Greta Tucker Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding