97 Birchwood Terrace, North Yarmouth, ME 04097 Map · Phone number

Flora Fauna 5
Flora Fauna 6
Flora Fauna 7

Kristen · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot express how grateful I am to have hired Judy from Flora Fauna for our wedding day. Not only is she the sweetest person to work with, but she does a FANTASTIC job. Judy took the vision I had for our day and took it to a whole new level -- I especially loved how much she included locally grown, seasonal flowers into our wedding look. I had multiple guests come up to me to specifically tell me how beautiful my florals world. From our first conversation, to our site visit to discuss the overall look, and finally to the day of where she arrived at 7am to ensure everything was just perfect, Judy was the perfect vendor. We are so glad we had her as a part of our wedding team and would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone in the New England area. Thank you, Judy!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Judy was a dream to work with. From the start, she was so involved in learning my vision and getting a very clear understanding of what I liked and expected. I trusted her fully...really just giving her an idea of the colors I liked, and she ran with it...providing full details of the exact flowers she would use and even a break out of the percentage of colors in the overall event. She fully put me at ease through the process. She kept in contact from the moment I signed the contract, down to the final days before the event. She didn't hesitate to clarify any details (which is SO appreciated) and was able to make last minute changes. We went with our inside ceremony last minute and she changed the arbor decor to free standing floral vases. She even offered to create a hair piece as she was waiting for the ferry to the island. WHAT! She is an absolute genius in floral design and is so invested in making the event perfect. I couldn't have been happier with my table designs as well. It couldn't have matched my vision any better. Having Judy at my wedding was a dream come true.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kinza · Married on 10/14/2017

Judy is absolutely incredible and has an eye for design that is well above and beyond other wedding florists. She was able to take my unique vision for my wedding and not only create it but elevate it to make it even better and more meaningful. She created an inspiration board that really helped to convert my vision into a reality and was always available via email for revisions throughout the process. She is professional and efficient and was there early on my wedding day to set up everything. The florals and design elements that she pulled together on my wedding day were honestly beyond my wildest dreams. She surpassed all expectations and created a magical setting for the most perfect day. She has an elegant sense of style and if you are looking for a florist who is truly a designer, she's your woman. She is also a lovely person and wonderful to work with. I cannot say enough amazing things about Judy, other than hire her immediately!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Flora Fauna's reply:

Dear Kinza, Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding. I LOVED the colors and designs you picked. And seeing how it all came together on the end was so rewarding. Thank you for choosing Flora Fauna with your special day! Judy

Award

Flora Fauna FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 149.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 68.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 176.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 247.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,104.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• The White Apron
    The White Apron Wedding Caterers

Judy is truly amazing! We had the pleasure of working with her this summer and we must say the floral arrangements were drop dead gorgeous! We couldn't get over how stunning it all was. She had amazing floral pieces hanging from the ceiling of the tent combined with the beautiful table runners, it was to die for! She goes above and beyond and we're so thankful to work with such an incredible vendor!

• A Sweet Start
    A Sweet Start Wedding Officiants

Do you want THE most beautiful flowers for your wedding? If you answered "yes," then stop what you're doing and contact Flora Fauna! Known as one of the State's best floral designers, Judy and her team will blow you away with their creative floral displays and arrangements. You'll drool over her past work, I know I do! If you're lucky enough to hire her before she's booked, congratulations!

• Nadra Photography
    Nadra Photography Wedding Photographers

Judy's floral creations are among the best in Maine, and we always know it's going to be a show stopper when we're working a wedding with Judy. We love photographing her work because of how much it enhances the beauty of the day!

• 97 Birchwood Terrace North Yarmouth, 04097 See on map