Flora Fauna Reviews

Flora Fauna 5
Flora Fauna 6
Flora Fauna 7

Kristen · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot express how grateful I am to have hired Judy from Flora Fauna for our wedding day. Not only is she the sweetest person to work with, but she does a FANTASTIC job. Judy took the vision I had for our day and took it to a whole new level -- I especially loved how much she included locally grown, seasonal flowers into our wedding look. I had multiple guests come up to me to specifically tell me how beautiful my florals world. From our first conversation, to our site visit to discuss the overall look, and finally to the day of where she arrived at 7am to ensure everything was just perfect, Judy was the perfect vendor. We are so glad we had her as a part of our wedding team and would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone in the New England area. Thank you, Judy!!!

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Judy was a dream to work with. From the start, she was so involved in learning my vision and getting a very clear understanding of what I liked and expected. I trusted her fully...really just giving her an idea of the colors I liked, and she ran with it...providing full details of the exact flowers she would use and even a break out of the percentage of colors in the overall event. She fully put me at ease through the process. She kept in contact from the moment I signed the contract, down to the final days before the event. She didn't hesitate to clarify any details (which is SO appreciated) and was able to make last minute changes. We went with our inside ceremony last minute and she changed the arbor decor to free standing floral vases. She even offered to create a hair piece as she was waiting for the ferry to the island. WHAT! She is an absolute genius in floral design and is so invested in making the event perfect. I couldn't have been happier with my table designs as well. It couldn't have matched my vision any better. Having Judy at my wedding was a dream come true.

Kinza · Married on 10/14/2017

Judy is absolutely incredible and has an eye for design that is well above and beyond other wedding florists. She was able to take my unique vision for my wedding and not only create it but elevate it to make it even better and more meaningful. She created an inspiration board that really helped to convert my vision into a reality and was always available via email for revisions throughout the process. She is professional and efficient and was there early on my wedding day to set up everything. The florals and design elements that she pulled together on my wedding day were honestly beyond my wildest dreams. She surpassed all expectations and created a magical setting for the most perfect day. She has an elegant sense of style and if you are looking for a florist who is truly a designer, she's your woman. She is also a lovely person and wonderful to work with. I cannot say enough amazing things about Judy, other than hire her immediately!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Flora Fauna's reply:

Dear Kinza, Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding. I LOVED the colors and designs you picked. And seeing how it all came together on the end was so rewarding. Thank you for choosing Flora Fauna with your special day! Judy

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2017

We used Flora Fauna for both flowers and event planning for our wedding. The flowers and decor were gorgeous and really creative, and Judy made sure that the whole night went so smoothly that we didn’t have to worry about a thing.

Ben · Married on 10/08/2017

We worked with Judy for flowers and event planning for our wedding. The flowers and decor were creative and looked amazing, all of the details were everything my wife had hoped for and even better than she had imagined, but for me, where Judy really shined was running the show at the wedding. Not a single detail was overlooked, we didn't have to focus on anything but having a great time. My wife made fun of me for how many times I said "Judy is a rockstar!" for anticipating any and every issue and intervening before it became a problem. Even when my tie clip broke in the middle of taking pictures, Judy Macgyvered a fix within minutes. We can't recommend her enough!

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Judy is the Maine Flower Queen! Working with her from our very first phone call to when she hand delivered my bouquet and bridesmaid’s hairpieces was a joy. She had an intuitive sense of my bridal style and produced gorgeous arrangements and floral details that had my guests talking about them well after the wedding. Judy and her team also hand-made the arbor that my husband and I got married under, and she made exactly like I envisioned it. I actually made several requests last minute, and she more than delivered. Judy is cheerful, professional, and down-right talented at what she does. I wish I could work with her again!

Flora Fauna 8
    Flora Fauna 9
    Flora Fauna 10
    Flora Fauna 11
    Flora Fauna 12
    Flora Fauna 13
    Flora Fauna 14

hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

Judy was amazing the start. Over a year's worth of back and forth emails of adjusting and adding, she was always available and flexible. The way she created the inspiration document with pictures for each aspect really made me feel at ease never having to see the flowers or never meeting her until the day of. I was planning my Maine wedding from Utah and she made my dreams come true!

Megan · Married on 08/19/2017

Judy and her team at Flora Fauna are the reason my wedding went off without a hitch. After my wedding venue fell through less than 6 months before my wedding, Judy reached out to her network and helped us put together an amazing team to ensure our wedding would still go on as planned. As it turns out, our actual wedding day was even more beautiful than either my husband or I (or our families) could have ever imagined - all thanks to Judy and her team.

Judy has an eye for color and design. Not only did she put together absolutely stunning flower arrangements (bouquets, centerpieces, floral arbor, flower girl crown, to name a few), she helped us bring our whole design together through the linens, napkins and spectacular antique china plates and glassware (which you can rent directly from Judy)! Our guests are still talking about how beautiful Judy's flowers were, and how she completely transformed our space (a barn). My only regret is that I didn't think to preserve my bouquet, so that I could cherish it forever!

I have already recommended Judy to friends and family, and will continue to do so. I plan to use her again for family gatherings and future events. She will bring your Pinterest board to life - and with a smile on her face! You don't need to look any further - Judy is your gal for all of your floral and design needs!

MARY ELLEN · Married on 08/12/2017

Judy is amazing! If you are looking for a floral artist for your wedding , look no further. Her flowers were the "talk of the tent". Our guests raved about how beautiful they were. From the minute you meet with Judy to discuss your vision, she makes you feel that she is there to help your dream wedding become a reality. And most importantly, from that moment on you know that you have nothing to worry about. Thanks ever so much for making Colby and Cass's wedding so beautiful!

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2016

If you are considering Flora Fauna as your florist for your wedding, stop reading this review and book her now. Judy is unbelievably talented, and will take your vision and exceed your expectations. The floral design, from your centerpieces to your bouquets, will be breathtaking and beautiful. Thank you, Judy, for capturing our vision for our wedding and going above and beyond for us to have the wedding of our dreams. You will be so happy and pleased to have Flora Fauna on your wedding day! (She may even help you walk down the aisle! She is amazing both professionally and personally!) If you are still reading this review, go and book her - Flora Fauna will be one of your best decisions for your wedding!

Kristin · Married on 09/04/2016

The decision to have Judy with Flora Fauna take care of our wedding on 9/4/16 was by far the best choice! From our first meeting, Judy captured the flavor I was going for in an amazing vision board then delivered on the big day BEYOND my expectations! She turned our backyard wedding into the most stunning, magical setting!!! Not only were guests gushing about how beautiful everything looked, but strangers who passed by took the time to leave notes and messages about the gorgeous transformation. Judy's work literally took my breath away!

Melanie · Married on 08/27/2016

Flora Fauna is AMAZING. I had Judy do the flowers for my wedding at Hardy Farm and they turned out incredibly perfect. They matched my table settings, the bridesmaid dresses, and the vibe in general. THANK YOU JUDY! Best florist ever!

Lisa · Married on 08/27/2016

If you want the best quality this is the place to go. Judy did an amazing job! She grasped immediately the look and feel we wanted and she delivered it . . . and then some! When I had design questions she was readily available to answer them for me. She was easy to reach and very responsive. And she's so friendly and genuine! It was great working with her and I highly recommend her!!!!

Meredith · Married on 06/18/2016

After our originally booked florist closed her business and canceled on our wedding, we found Judy in a pinch. Everything happens for a reason and I am SO thankful for this happy ending. Judy effortlessly understood my vision and made my flower dreams come true. Our all white flowers were fresh, vibrant, and plentiful. The bridal bouquets were to die for and received countless compliments. My dress was simple in the front and my bouquet added the perfect amount of glamour without overpowering, Judy also has many tricks up her sleeve such as lanterns, vases, votives, and other small details that put the finishing touches on your look. Judy is top notch and any couple is lucky to have her!!!!

I hardly have the words to describe how f*cking amazing (pardon the cuss, but it's necessary for the appropriate emphasis of amazing) Judy is. I worked through my wedding planner to plan the florals and Judy just knocked it out of the park. I wanted big, flowing, full, luscious, colorful, unique, creative florals all executed with varied heights and vessels -- and within a certain budget, of course -- and the woman delivered above and beyond my wildest expectations. I cried when I had to dismantle my bouquet and I'm not kidding you when I say I look back at the pictures of our florals every day since we got our wedding photos back. Flowers may be ephemeral, but they are so worth it. If you can work with Judy, DO IT.

cait · Married on 09/05/2015

Where to even begin with Judy?! She made the wedding of our dreams come true. I had a very specific vision for the design of my wedding from the table cloths to bouquets to the card table. Judy was amazing to work with and I never worried for one second during the whole process that she would make everything gorgeous. Just looking at her past weddings reassured me of that but meeting with her in person really erased any last worry I had. She has such an eye for beauty and she has exquisite taste. She also provided me with a lot of great other vendor recommendations. I could go on and on and on about how wonderful Judy is but essentially choosing Flora Fauna to do my flowers and my wedding design was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process.

Karissa · Married on 08/29/2015

I saw Judy’s work via Facebook a few different weddings and it was amazing! I inquired about her services and she was so easy to talk to and helpful! The process was very easy, she asked what I was looking for and asked if she could view my Pinterest page. She made an entire inspiration board from my Pinterest and it truly was my fairytale dream wedding. Things I thought were impossible, she made possible. She met us at the venue months before the wedding and showed us how everything would look. In addition to Flowers we also used Judy for rentals (chairs, table cloths, chargers, napkins). It was the best decision, knowing that she had the vision made me much more comfortable throughout the process knowing Judy would be the one putting everything together wedding day. The morning of the wedding when Judy came to drop off the girls bouquets she snapped a few pictures of the set up at the country club so I could see, knowing that my fiancé and I would not be able to view the ballroom before the reception started. Everything was already set up at 10am for a 5pm reception, talk about making a bride feel comfortable!! Judy took so much stress off my plate and I trusted her with everything. Her professionalism and eye for detail is incredible. People will say “flowers are flowers” and not a big deal but our flowers made our wedding!! They were absolutely amazing! All of our guests were commenting on how full our centerpieces were and how beautiful the urns at the church and unity candle arrangement were. Judy’s flower arrangements were worth every penny!! Judy’s design exceeded everything I could have imagined, I was blown away by my bouquet and the personal details she was able to incorporate (My mother’s lace from dress intertwined with material from my dress) She made my fairy tale wedding come to life. I cannot recommend her enough. Judy you are amazing!!

• Z

Alexandra · Married on 06/28/2015

Judy did an amazing job in helping us with the overall look of our wedding. Not only were the flowers themselves beautiful, but her skills in event design led to her creation of an overall seamless look for the wedding, including complementary table overlays and using accent details we requested -- such as decorative mussel shells into the bases of our arrangement vases and on the place card table -- that we absolutely loved. She is extremely professional and able to work flexibly; we planned our wedding from out of state, and she was able to accommodate meeting with us in person during our travel to Maine to discuss our initial ideas, and then refine through email and phone contact at our request. Judy also understands the unpredictability of Maine weather and was able to communicate with our venue and adapt our ceremony decorations for use with our indoor rain plan on short notice. The quality of her work is outstanding and we received lots of compliments from our guests!

Pat · Married on 06/07/2014

Working with Judy was a completely satisfying and delightful experience. Judy spent time getting to know my daughter and me and created a floral design for the wedding that far exceeded our hopes and expectations. My daughter was struggling with health issues in the months leading up to the wedding so we had to leave a lot of the nitty gritty decision making up to Judy. She is phenomenal! When we laid eyes on the magic she had created for the special day, we were totally blown away. The beauty of it all literally made me cry. Judy and Flora Fauna are really the best! And I know- we have hosted three weddings in four years! Thank you Judy, a million times over, thank you!!

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2013

I cannot recommend Judy enough! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking and I genuinely was unable to speak when I saw them because they were EXACTLY what I had envisioned. Even thinking of them now leaves me unable to put into words how perfect they turned out and how happy I am that I used her as my florist. She is such a warm, personable and professional person. Since I planned my wedding from MD when it was in ME she and I communicated a lot by email. She always got back to me in a timely manner and was accommodating of my schedule when I made my trips up to Maine to get things in order. She drove 45 minutes up to my venue to do a walk through and finalized details several months before our wedding and really left me feeling reassured that she understood what I wanted the wedding to look like. I could not be happier with how my flowers turned out and the total experience I had working with her was amazing. If you don't use her as your Florist you are missing out!!!

Tricia · Married on 09/07/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Judy at Floral Fauna. The flowers on my wedding day were absolutely gorgeous. Everyone kept saying how stunning they all were. The flower arrangements on each table were above and beyond. The different pink rose displays were out of a movie! My bouquet as well as my bridesmaids bouquets were perfect. She designed my guest book table with a a sign that said "love notes" and an old fashioned type writer for the guests to type a message. Everyone loved it! The flowers on my cake and candy bar were amazing. Everyone loved the flowers for the ceremony as well. Judy is by far the best. You will not be disappointed. She is truly gifted at what she does!

Michael · Married on 08/24/2013

Wonderful flowers and beautiful design. They really pulled it together for our island wedding!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 08/16/2013

Judy did a wonderful job on my flowers for our wedding. She took my vision and brought it to life. Seeing my bouquet, the girls bouquets, the table centerpieces, and the HUGE urns of flowers for the ceremony and escort cards just took my breath away. It was exactly (if not better) than I could've imagined. I was able to rent linens, chargers, vases, etc. from her as well. Her services were worth every penny spent and you can tell that Judy puts in a lot of time and effort- a true labor of love. Thank you Judy for surpassing my expectations- we loved everything!

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Judy at Flora Fauna captured exactly what I saw in my head and created an absolutely beautiful design for our wedding. Planning with Judy out of state, she was able to visualize my unconnected thoughts into a stunning story. What she brought to light was above and beyond anything I ever could have imagined. She
    helped us have a magical weekend and we can't thank her enough!

Alicia · Married on 10/27/2012

All I can say is magical! What an amazing job. Judy and her team transformed a rustic barn and empty tent into a gorgeous wedding venue! The flowers were amazing!