Skillins of Falmouth

Falmouth, ME View map Visit website

We are a full service florist nestled just outside of Portland, ME. Skillins is a family business that has been providing beautiful flowers and plants to southern Maine for over 100 years. Our designers offer a creative viewpoint and knowledgeable background to help you envision your perfect floral setting while staying respectful to your budget. Our dynamic background allows us to not only offer arrangements and bouquets but anything in the tree, shrub, perennial, annual, and tropical plant realm. No event is too big or too small for us! We look forward to helping you create your floral vision!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$50.00

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Elizabeth Married on 08/18/2018

Great experience, beautiful sustainable options!

I am so glad I got my wedding flowers from Skillins. From the outset, they were great to work with. We first sat down in the shop with Danielle, and then the rest of our discussions were over phone and email. We were able to use Pinterest to help Danielle zero in on what I was looking for, and Skillins was able to provide great sustainable options (live plants instead of cut in centerpiece arrangements, large ferns as décor pieces). My guests and I enjoyed taking the plants home after the ceremony.
  • User3591458 2+ years ago
    Gorgeous flowers and they were very easy to work with! I gave them very little direction other than that I'd like the flowers to be pink and white and local and the results were incredible! From the bouquets to the arbor arrangement and bud vases for the centerpieces everything was perfect. I can't recommend them highly enough!
    Christine Married on 08/24/2017
    We could have not been happier to work with Skillin's Greenhouse and Danielle. From beginning to end the process was relaxed, informative and exactly what we wanted. No matter how many times I was hesitant with my decisions or changed my mind, Danielle was so calm and patient through it all. She was easy to communicate with and we trusted her decisions without hesitation. One of the things we really appreciated was the honesty when it came to finances. Since we were on a budget they were very open with prices and how changing certain flowers can make a difference in the financial department but look just as beautiful. I would use their services again without hesitation.

89 Foreside rd Falmouth, ME, 04105
2077813860
Location of (Skillins of Falmouth)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding