Skillins of Falmouth Reviews

Falmouth, ME
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Elizabeth Married on 08/18/2018

Great experience, beautiful sustainable options!

I am so glad I got my wedding flowers from Skillins. From the outset, they were great to work with. We first sat down in the shop with Danielle, and then the rest of our discussions were over phone and email. We were able to use Pinterest to help Danielle zero in on what I was looking for, and Skillins was able to provide great sustainable options (live plants instead of cut in centerpiece arrangements, large ferns as décor pieces). My guests and I enjoyed taking the plants home after the ceremony.
  • User3591458 2+ years ago
    Gorgeous flowers and they were very easy to work with! I gave them very little direction other than that I'd like the flowers to be pink and white and local and the results were incredible! From the bouquets to the arbor arrangement and bud vases for the centerpieces everything was perfect. I can't recommend them highly enough!
    Christine Married on 08/24/2017
    We could have not been happier to work with Skillin's Greenhouse and Danielle. From beginning to end the process was relaxed, informative and exactly what we wanted. No matter how many times I was hesitant with my decisions or changed my mind, Danielle was so calm and patient through it all. She was easy to communicate with and we trusted her decisions without hesitation. One of the things we really appreciated was the honesty when it came to finances. Since we were on a budget they were very open with prices and how changing certain flowers can make a difference in the financial department but look just as beautiful. I would use their services again without hesitation.
    Deanna Married on 08/12/2017
    The staff was great, sat down with us to discuss their many options, took find out what we were looking for, and came up with some alternative solutions that worked perfectly. (I had my heart set on a couple of flowers that wouldn't be in season at the time of our wedding, but the alternative turned out to be better than I expected!) We ordered my bridal bouquet, 3 bouquets for my maid-of-honor and bridesmaids, and 6 boutonnieres, all for a very reasonable $225. The service was phenomenal and our flowers were beautiful!
    Sarah Married on 03/30/2013
    Our flowers were amazing. I wanted succulents with a soft white floral arrangement and Sue at Skillins was so easy to work with. I'live 4 hours away and via text and email she was able to create the perfect floral arrangement and work within my budget.
  • O
    Michael Married on 10/10/2010
    Many thanks and appreciation go out to the entire family and staff of Skillin's Greenhouse. Our special occasion was magnificently enhanced by the wonderful arrangements and decor created by the Skillin's organization. A 125 year history suggests they know a thing or two about the flower business. But it is the dedication, value and quality that separates this organization from the rest. The people at Skillin's are to be commended for their old fashioned work ethic, quality of service and attention to detail. Congratulations to your terrific organization !!
    Lori Married on 09/09/2017
    Danielle at Skillins was fantastic to work with! She was creative, listened to our ideas, and gave us great ideas. She worked within our budget and our flowers looked beautiful!! I highly recommend Skillins.
    Jenn Married on 08/13/2016
    We met with a few florists to find the best option as far as ideas and staying in a budget. I met with Danielle at Skillins for our consultation, which went so great. She had a lot of knowledge about what would work, etc and she had a bucket of flowers that we'd talked about all ready to go when I arrived! Skillins gave us a quote that actually came in under budget and I feel like for what we are getting it's better than the higher quotes! I can't wait to see everything on our wedding day!!
    Mary Married on 05/13/2006
    The flowers were perfect and were very well worht the money! We were able to get the bridal bouquet, corsages and boutineers as well as 2 arrangements for under $400, and they were all gorgeous! I would highly recommend and I have!!