C.M.Skerritt Designs

Portland, ME View map Visit website

Operating out of Portland, Maine, C.M.Skerritt Designs is a wedding florist. The company is owned by Christopher, who has worked in the world of plants for more than ten years. He holds a degree in environmental horticulture with a concentration in landscape design. The ideals of functional design are incorporated into all of his work, with each arrangement customized to the client's needs.

C.M.Skerritt Designs offers floral and event design for weddings. The floral arrangements are carefully crafted to suit a couple's theme and color palette. The professionals can also help bring your wedding vision to life through their event design services, be it a small gathering or a large soiree. Additional services offered by this company include garden design, with options for both interior and exterior plantings.

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Katherine
    Katherine Married on 11/06/2021

The best!

I cannot recommend C.M. Skerritt Designs highly enough! I have ordered gifts through Chris for friends and family several times over the past few years—and his designs are always met with rave reviews. The quality and freshness of the flowers, the design aesthetic, and ease of ordering are always top notch. I had tried many other florists in Portland, Maine previously, and was always disappointed with the experience ... that is, until I found Chris. (I'm also the Director of Marketing for a major luxury florist in another market, so I have exceptionally high standards). When my fiancé and I decided to tie the knot in a small family ceremony in Portland, we chose Chris to design the flowers for our wedding weekend. He seriously made my flower dreams come true!!! We held our rehearsal dinner at Salvage BBQ and his designs perfectly fit the industrial space while making the tables feel warm, welcoming, and festive. And then the day of ... every detail was exceptional. My bouquet and the church flowers were dreamy, and he completely transformed our reception space at Luke's Lobster Portland Pier. It truly could not have been more perfect. He worked within my budget and made the entire communication process seamless. I love looking at the photos from our wedding and admiring the details of his floral designs. Every engaged couple in Maine needs to know to use C.M Skerritt Designs! Seriously. He's amazing.
    Danielle Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding florals!

Our wedding florals were exactly what I had pictured! We hired Chris from CM Skerritt Designs for our September Wedding at William Allen Farm with 150 guests. I really wanted to incorporate white and blue hydrangeas because they have a direct connection to my family, but also wanted to add color somehow. Chris recommended that the bridal party have colorful bouquets, but keep the inside of the venue classic blue and white flowers. The combination came out absolutely beautiful! In addition, he provided ceremony pieces, bud vases, greenery, and boutonnieres. All of the flowers were so fresh and beautiful that they filled my parent’s house for weeks after the event while we were on our honeymoon! In addition, Chris is super chill in his approach to working with brides. He really just wants to reassure you that everything is taken care of! I never worried about my flowers at all and I would highly recommend Chris for your wedding or special event.
    Anna S. Married on 10/12/2019
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Chris is amazing

Chris absolutely KILLED my wedding flowers. He did all of my centerpieces, a big arbor piece, flowers lining the aisle, my bouquet, my 7 bridesmaids bouquets and all of the boutonnieres. He hand-delivered all of this on the day of my wedding and set it all up. He understood my vision for my wedding flowers and brought it to life flawlessly. I cannot say enough good things about his talents. If you're in need of a florist for anything, CONTACT CHRIS!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

47 Ocean Ave Portland, ME, 04103
2076509840
Location of (C.M.Skerritt Designs)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding