C.M.Skerritt Designs

Portland, ME View map Visit website

Danielle Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding florals!

Our wedding florals were exactly what I had pictured! We hired Chris from CM Skerritt Designs for our September Wedding at William Allen Farm with 150 guests. I really wanted to incorporate white and blue hydrangeas because they have a direct connection to my family, but also wanted to add color somehow. Chris recommended that the bridal party have colorful bouquets, but keep the inside of the venue classic blue and white flowers. The combination came out absolutely beautiful! In addition, he provided ceremony pieces, bud vases, greenery, and boutonnieres. All of the flowers were so fresh and beautiful that they filled my parent’s house for weeks after the event while we were on our honeymoon! In addition, Chris is super chill in his approach to working with brides. He really just wants to reassure you that everything is taken care of! I never worried about my flowers at all and I would highly recommend Chris for your wedding or special event.
    Anna S. Married on 10/12/2019

Chris is amazing

Chris absolutely KILLED my wedding flowers. He did all of my centerpieces, a big arbor piece, flowers lining the aisle, my bouquet, my 7 bridesmaids bouquets and all of the boutonnieres. He hand-delivered all of this on the day of my wedding and set it all up. He understood my vision for my wedding flowers and brought it to life flawlessly. I cannot say enough good things about his talents. If you're in need of a florist for anything, CONTACT CHRIS!!

47 Ocean Ave Portland, 04103
2076509840
Location of (C.M.Skerritt Designs)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding