Nadra Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Most Popular Price

Nadra Photography is a photography company located in Maine that focuses on the unique love story of each couple. Nadra Photography knows that their photography never goes out of style because they know the moments they capture will never go out of style. The moments they capture are unaltered, candid, natural moments that capture your love of a lifetime.

Experience
Nadra Photography is comprised of two photographers that are passionate about the pictures they take. Nadra began her photography journey over 17 years ago when she got a degree in studio art. She focuses on the unique connection between each couple and photographs it in a way that it shows. Leigh is the other photographer who's traveling experiences exposed her passion to capture life鈥檚 most precious moments. With a Bachelor of Art in Music and Film degree, Leigh offers unique experience to every wedding she photographs.

This passionate photography duo makes each wedding day about the couple and the way they serve reflects that. The services that Nadra Photography offers include:

• Heirloom album
  • Eight hours of photography with lead and second photographer
  • High-resolution digital images
  • Password protected online gallery
  • Portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kayla D. Married on 07/17/2021

Stunning photography!

Leigh from Nadra Photography was such a special part of our wedding and marriage celebration. When we had to postpone our larger celebration due to the pandemic, Leigh was still able to come to my parent's home in Maine and photograph our intimate wedding with family which was so special. She immediately made our whole family feel comfortable and captured each element of our day so naturally. This year we were able to finally have our larger celebration and I felt so confident knowing that Leigh would capture all the best moments. We are so grateful to her for having these lasting memories and allowing us to just live in the moment and celebrate joyously.
  • Krista
    Krista M. Married on 07/11/2021

More than a Photographer

We were so thankful that Leigh was our photographer! I appreciated how much she was able to keep me calm, laugh with me, and ensure our photos truly represented our relationship. Leigh went above and beyond to make sure not only our wedding photos, but our entire day turned out exactly how we dreamed. From getting a makeup stain out of my dress right before our first look, to wiping lipstick off my teeth, Leigh felt like a close member of my bridal team and I wouldn't have it any other way! Thank you for being so much more than just a photographer to us on our special day :)
  • Christine
    Christine Z. Married on 07/10/2021

Beautiful, natural photography!

Leigh from Nadra Photography was amazing to work with, both on our wedding day and prior to our wedding day. When my mom and I first went into their studio in Scarborough, we fell in love with the gorgeous photos on the walls of couples, family members, and all the wedding details (invitations, accessories, etc.). Nadra Photography really tells a story, and that is exactly what we were looking for when hiring a photographer. Leigh also showed us a stunning wedding album created by Nadra Photography, something we decided to add to our package. Leigh is going to be creating thank you cards for us with one of our wedding photos. Based on the sneak peek photos we have received so far, we are in love and we cannot wait for more! Leigh was such a warm presence on our wedding day, and she worked seamlessly with our videography team. She arrived promptly, even a bit early. When we took larger group photos, she gave family members and wedding party members specific directions in order to create the perfect shot. When I became emotional at times, she kept me calm and reassured me to let things happen naturally. Leigh pulled my husband and I at just the right moment to capture some gorgeous sunset pictures. She was super flexible, as I asked her somewhat last minute if she could try and capture a picture of the entire dance floor - and she pulled out her step-stool and did it! We were thrilled that we chose Nadra Photography for our wedding day and we highly recommend this small business for your wedding day!

Nadra Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Christine! You are seriously one of the most thoughtful people I've ever had the pleasure to work for you, and it was a joy to photograph your wedding knowing how much you appreciated absolutely everything! I was so happy to be able to do it for you!
  • illustration stars

Clifford & Natalie
30 photos 路 10/08/2017
Whitney & Kate
31 photos 路 08/22/2016

From This Day Forward traveling wedding makeup service From This Day Forward traveling wedding makeup service Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely LOVE Nadra's work! Her team is very professional and so much fun to work with. Give them a call!

Dionne Entertainment Dionne Entertainment Wedding DJs

One of the truly professional wedding photographers in the State of Maine!! I highly recommend Nadra, she's awesome!!

Flora Fauna Flora Fauna Wedding Florists

Beautiful photography! I love when I find out they are photographing a wedding I am doing.

Nonantum Resort
4.9 out of 5 rating , 26 Reviews
路 Wedding Limos

9 Grapevine Lane Scarborough, ME, 04074
2076193839

Open 9-5 Monday-Friday and by appointment.
Location of (Nadra Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding