PO Box 802, Kennebunk, ME 04043 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Music Man DJ Service

The Music Man DJ Service is a premiere DJ company located in Kennebunk, Maine that services Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. With 15 years of experience for almost all of their DJs, this company prides itself in being personable from the moment of the first phone call until they are announcing the exit of the couple at the end of the wedding.

Experience
Having served over 2,000 weddings, The Music Man DJ Service has had experience with almost every kind of venue and couple and has worked to make each one unique. To gain credibility and set a standard for disc jockeys everywhere, the company sets up four cornerstone principles. The four principles include reliability and integrity, experienced and professional talent, state-of-the-art equipment and a vast music library. Building The Music Man DJ Service in these areas has given them success in their business and strong credibility with clients.

The Music Man DJ Service gives couples the options of thousands of songs from which to choose. Music Man makes sure that each song is fit for each couple and no song will ever be out of place so that the couple always stays in the spotlight. With song options from Big Band, Top 40, Country, Oldies, Disco and Dance, couples will always have something to choose from with The Music Man DJ Service.

b17f593a1bb9c302 1398190055367 ashleychris 153
Bride with guests dancing
Bride with guests dancing
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
Dancing guests
Dancing guests
the music man dj service maine new hampshire party
Bridal party

The Music Man DJ Service 2
The Music Man DJ Service 3

Meg · Married on 02/02/2019

Reilable and thoughtful

Jason Strycharz was great to work with. My partner and I wanted to get people up and dancing, but weren't prepared to give someone a full playlist. Jason was able to help us select something traditional for the ceremony, some nice background music for cocktails/dinner, and then pleased our guests with some crowd favorites. It was clear throughout the process he has experience and likes his job.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Jen · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

I was recommended Music Man DJ Service after asking a friend who is very knowledgable about New England wedding DJs if they could recommend someone who would do a great job for a great price and not be over the top and cheesy while on the microphone. I could not be more happy with this recommendation! I reached out to Music Man DJ service and within a few hours had an appointment set up with Mitch to talk about what I was looking for.

We were able to meet with Jason S, our wedding DJ, the day of our initial meeting and my fiancé and I immediately knew Music Man DJ Service was the right choice. Jason is friendly, professional, and accommodating from the get go!

As a wedding photographer myself, I just happened to be fortunate enough to shoot a wedding where Jason was the DJ just a few days after signing the contract. It was a unique but awesome opportunity to be able to work with Jason as a colleague and see him in action before my wedding day.

I am so happy with my choice to go with Jason and Music Man DJ Service! He helped us finalize the timeline for our reception, choose key songs, and was skilled in reading the crowd and keeping the party going! Any time I need a DJ in the future I'll be reaching out to Jason and I'll be recommending him to anyone I know looking for a DJ!

Sent on 01/06/2019

The Music Man DJ Service FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

• Breathe Easy Events
    Breathe Easy Events Wedding Planners

I couldn't have asked for a better partner to make sure our client's day was a success! They were flexible, professional, friendly, and went above and beyond their scope of work to make sure everything was perfect. Plus, they had the dance floor packed all night! If you are looking for a fantastic DJ/entertainment service, look no further!

• A Barn
    A Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Always a pleasure to see Mitch and his crew; top notch, fun, professional!

• A Sweet Start
    A Sweet Start Wedding Officiants

I can wholeheartedly endorse the Music Man DJ Service! I've worked with a few of Mitch's DJ's and they've all been professional, top quality and fun (especially Lori!). Considering that a DJ can set the vibe of your wedding reception, it's a good idea to search for just the right one. Mitch and his crew are probably the most established DJ service in all of Maine. They've been doing this a long time and know just how to make your day special. Look no further than the Music Man DJ Service!

• PO Box 802 Kennebunk, 04043 See on map
    866-342-8970 (Phone number)
    2074234859 (Other Phone Number)